Teen Titans - Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers

Both Starfire and Wonder Girl stood uneasily in the middle of the enormous bedchamber. Several feet away was Trigon, his back to them as servants removed his white cape and other clothing, revealing the fullness of his massive red-skinned body. The antler-horned, four-eyed, demonic tyrant was well over eight feet tall and heavily muscled in arms, legs and torso. His hair, black with flashes of blood-red, fell straight down the wide tapering back, halfway to the proportionally slender waist and the bulging round buttocks. As he turned to face them, Starfire's eyebrows rose high in surprise.

"X'Hal!" she muttered, while Donna looked away with a shudder.

"Leave now," Trigon told his attendants in his world's language, and the meek women left as silently as they had worked. He moved to stand before the enormous bed at the center of the chamber, staring at the Earth women with an expression of curiosity in his four-eyed visage.

"Disrobe," he ordered.

Donna saw Koriand'r comply without pause, but knew that her homeworld of Tamaran had no objections to public nudity. She could just not do it so casually, not before such a hateful monster.

"If you wish your fellow Earthlings to survive, you must be more obedient, girl. I believed we had an agreement."

Donna clenched her teeth and began removing the flimsy veils and wraparounds with brisk, deliberate violence. If he sought to make her feel humiliated or helpless by having her remove her own clothing, she would turn it into a gesture of defiance instead.

"Interesting contrast." Trigon studied both women carefully, noticing the lush voluptuousness and vibrant physicality of the taller, golden-skinned one, and the graceful curves and understated power in the dark-haired one's body. He nodded his approval. If Earth held many more like these, maybe he would spare their race.

Koriand'r saw Donna tense as Trigon came closer, and fearing a rash action, she reached out for her hand. It was cold in her touch, but after a brief pause, Donna squeezed back, a quick side glance showing gratitude in her eyes.

"You are close to each other? Interesting." His eyes shone with a hint of amusement, as he sat on his bed. "Start with each other then, right there. Let's see how close you are."

***********************************************

Raven stared at a wall in her quarters, the stone bare after she had torn away all the finery and decorations. Focusing on the featureless surface, she willed her mind and soul to be just as cold and unmovable, as impassive to her surroundings, as the lifeless feature, to shield her from the reality, the horror, of Trigon and his world.

It was unthinkable to realize she had been here less than a day.

She felt something nagging faintly at the edge of her consciousness, and dismissed it willingly, determined to ignore everything in this misbegotten universe that was to be her reality from now on. She had to fade away from it all, or she would be driven insane.

***********************************************

"What? We're not-" Donna began, before Kory cut her off, by tugging on her arm, and pulling both close together.

"It's convenient," Starfire whispered on Donna's ear, gripping her upper arms firmly, her abundant chest pressed tight against her friend's. "We can delay as much as we want, like that."

"But-" Donna began to protest, but Kory's lips locked onto hers. She tensed and for an instant tried to pull back, but was kept in place by the grips on her arms, until at last she relaxed, trusting Kory to know what she was doing.

Koriand'r felt Donna's tension lessen, and let go of one arm, moving her hand to her friend's slender waist, a gesture Donna nervously mirrored with both hands. Kory pulled them closer in their embrace, making the kiss more insistent, demanding with her soft, plump lips for Donna's slimmer ones to open. Finally, Donna relented, opening them shyly, letting Kory's tongue slip gently inside, its tip moving tentatively around Donna's, savoring her taste with eyes closed.

Donna was surprised by the rising eagerness on Kory's part as their lips rubbed together, but had to admit the caress felt more than just pleasant. Willing her unease aside, Donna closed her eyes as well and gave in fully to the kiss, even forgetting for a moment about their hateful spectator.

When their mouths finally separated with shared gasps of breathlessness, Koriand'r moved her lips to kiss gently on Donna's neck, with soft, quick breathy pecks that inched inexorably towards the nearby ear. Donna hunched her shoulder and tensed involuntarily as Kory's tongue ran slowly along her ear's contours and then dove at its inside. Kory's tongue retreated only to let her bite at Donna's earlobe, making the shocked brunette gasp in response.

"Kory," Donna breathed out, nervously. "We're good friends. I don't know if-"

"Shhh," Kory hushed, moving her lips to Donna's other ear, giving a quick peck to the lips along the way, while her hands moved to caress along the outer sides of her friend's thighs, sliding up them, slowly but purposefully, up the waist and torso, before going back down to reach for the firm behind. Her fingers kneaded and squeezed the muscular buttocks that tensed under her touch, smaller than her own, but even higher and more compact. Donna shifted her hips uneasily and Kory moved her hands back up, fingers tracing knotted muscles in the back and shoulder, before going around Donna's ribcage to gently cup the high-set breasts now rubbing pleasantly on her own. To her satisfaction, the nipples grew hard instantly under her fingers, while a gasp escaped from Donna's lips.

Donna blushed. Kory kissed and bit her neck and ear while caressing her all over. Never had a woman done that to her. Starfire grabbed then her wrists and pulled down on them, beckoning Donna to move down with her to the carpeted floor. As both knelt, Kory leaned down and forward, and ran her tongue down the upper swell of Donna's right breast until reaching the erect nipple, where she began to trace gentle circles around its base. Donna breathed deeply and pushed her hands into Kory's thick and abundant hair, caressing the dense mass of auburn curls.

After playfully teasing Donna's pert breasts with fast kisses, licks and nibbles for what felt like a long while, Kory sucked hard one nipple and then the other, repeating it again and again and again, before slowly licking down the brunette's wide cleavage to the taut stomach below, to probe at its deep navel insistently. Grabbing at Donna's thighs, Kory sensed Donna was now relinquishing the initial reluctance, and she boldly dove much lower, between her friend's legs.

Trigon smiled, enjoying the spectacle.

***********************************************

Raven's eyes opened suddenly.

"Mother?"

***********************************************

Wonder Girl scrambled backwards, extending her long legs as she sat back, leaning on her spread arms, to allow Starfire's mouth better access to her shaven mound. The Tamaranian's mouth expertly caressed all the outer areas of the treasure offered, before at last starting to probe past the moist labia and into the depths hidden in the silken slit.

Donna threw her head back, long straight hair reaching down to the floor, while she moaned in appreciation. Koriand'r increased the intensity of her caresses, lost in the delicious taste and smell of her beautiful friend and now lover, who she had desired since their very first meeting months past. She allowed her large breasts to rub on the ground as they oscillated with the motions of her ministrations, letting it stimulate her swollen nipples. She was yet to be touched below the waist herself, but could feel her own sex becoming dripping wet.

She suddenly felt a touch on her backside, and froze. Donna noticed her friend's change instantly and looked up, before tensing and growing pale herself.

Trigon's large hand caressed the generous roundness of Starfire's buttocks as he moved to one knee behind her.

"Run. Escape," Donna muttered, her whole body tight as a coiled spring, ready to attack. She could feel an equal tension on her friend, but Kory did not move.

Trigon spread apart his legs, moving his hips lower and Starfire shuddered as she felt something round and inhumanly large touch her.

"I won't let him," Donna said through clenched teeth, preparing to make her move. "I'll-"

Starfire's hands grabbed at the flesh of her friend's upper thighs powerfully, her touch asking her to stop, just as the gigantic knob behind her found its place and started to part her swollen labia.

"No, no," Kory gasped, and Donna did not know who she spoke to.

"Uh, My Lord Trigon?" a voice called out from the door.

***********************************************

In a dark alley in the slums surrounding Trigon's huge stronghold, Arella and Raven embraced. Robin saw the tears flow freely in Arella's face, but Raven appeared as impassive as ever, despite the deathly pallor in her face, beyond even her normal paleness.

That girl had to learn to loosen down, Robin thought.

"He-He killed them, Mother, at least a hundred women, after he... used them," Raven rasped. "That was how he broke through the walls between worlds."

"Azar help us."

***********************************************

"WHAT?" Trigon roared at the door where he faced a pair of trembling underlings.

"You can't!" Donna whispered anxiously, sitting next to Starfire, both breathing heavily.

"He'll kill Cyborg and whoever else he has! We must gain time to allow them to escape!"

"HOW IS SHE GONE?"

"By letting that monster rape you?"

"WHAT DID THE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM-? WHAT?"

"He defeated us! Defeated me! When he spared my life I got bound by warrior's duty to him! I'd rather fuck him once and dispel the obligation now, like this, than be his damn slave and be later abused anyway!

"Warrior's Duty? What nonsense is-?"

"Do I judge your puritanical Earth mores-?"

"SHE MUST BE FOUND!"

"I can't go along with that!"

"I'm doing it so you won't have to!"

"Kory-?"

"I WON'T ACCEPT EXCUSES, FOOL! YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR INCOMPETENCE!"

Trigon's oversized canine-like pet growled loudly as he fell on the shrieking underling, making both young women turn to stare in shock at first, and then turn away in disgust.

Frowning, Kory whispered what Trigon had said and Donna's eyes lit up.

"Do you think that he spoke about Raven?"

"Who else?"

"If she escaped, then-?"

"CURSE HER!" Trigon cast his mind on the stronghold and the surrounding city, yet found nothing. "SEARCH THE CITY! DOOR TO DOOR! DITCH TO DITCH! MASSACRE THE DAMN RABBLE AS NEEDED! BUT FIND HER!"

The surviving underlings groveled while leaving with a mixture of fear and relief in their faces.

"I must attend to matters soon," Trigon declared, as he returned towards the young women. "Let us waste no more time." He gestured and invisible force lifted Donna to him, as easily as if she were a rag doll, feet dangling high above the floor as he grabbed and kissed her violently.

Donna's eyes filled with fear and revulsion as Trigon's mouth attacked hers, his brutality a stark contrast to Kory's recent gentle caresses. His teeth pulled on her lower lip before moving down to bite at her bare bosom, worrying mercilessly the still erect nipples, making her gasp and grimace. His large hand grabbed one of her buttocks, squeezing it powerfully, with savage relish, and his fingers dug into the cleft between the firm globes, seeking her anus.

With an instinctive, defensive reaction, Donna struck at both of Trigon's ears with twin open-handed slaps, and her right leg kicked powerfully, striking at the large mass between his legs.

Trigon roared in anger, and lashed out with a vicious back-handed slap that sent an instantly unconscious Donna to land sprawled at the oversized bed's farthest extreme.

"UNGRATEFUL BITCH! I WILL-!"

Starfire almost fired her starbolts automatically at the enraged tyrant, but controlling herself, rushed forward instead, reaching for the quivering member hanging between Trigon's legs. Drawing a deep breath, she opened her mouth as much as possible, and took it between her lips.

"Ah, punishment can wait," Trigon groaned.

***********************************************

The Master Interrogator looked at his captives with frustration. Lord Trigon had ordered to keep them untouched until the interrogations were resumed in his presence. But their unusual biological readings made the Interrogator anxious to begin.

He was visualizing his procedures step by step when black smoke exploded into existence just behind him.

***********************************************

Kneeling between Trigon's bent legs, Starfire used her tongue expertly on the sensitive spot at the base of the swollen glans' underside, even as she sucked on the third of the massive member filling her mouth. Trigon, sitting on his giant bed's edge, groaned with appreciation, and reached down to squeeze one of her dangling teats with deliberate roughness.

Koriand'r let the still growing penis exit her mouth with a splatter of saliva, and ran her tongue up and down the inhuman length of his shaft, before moving to suck on each of the large testicles in the hairless scrotal sack.

Trigon groaned louder. Despite the hundreds of women at his disposal in the Halls of Pleasure, their numbers renewed constantly from the multitude of worlds in his empire, no other woman had so enthusiastically fellated him in recent years, perhaps in the last two decades since Arella, with such apparent passion and complete lack of fear, besides truly admirable skill. Perhaps this beautiful long-maned, golden-skinned girl should become his latest lead concubine, or considering her powers, even deserve the honor of bearing him offspring.

He grunted as she nearly swallowed one his testicles with her powerful sucking, and decided that she should not be allowed so dominant a role, and may need being some reminder of her role as his servant. His upper pair of eyes glowed, and his oversized pet growled in response, approaching them.

Koriand'r gasped, her hands almost releasing Trigon's phallus as the monstrous canine-like creature behind her leaned forward and dove with its wide, flat muzzle at her up-thrust rear, beginning to lick with a wide, slab-like tongue, with such power that her hips were jerked up in each single lap. She fought the urge to move away, or even to glance back, instead focusing again on Trigon's endowment. The creature's licking was rough and unskilled, but not totally ineffective, and she would need all the preparation possible for further interaction with the enormous tool at hand.

***********************************************

Robin stepped away from the fallen Interrogator and his equally unconscious dozen assistants and guards, having barely worked up a sweat, while Raven used his empathic powers on Cyborg, to dampen his pain.

"Trigon will be alerted soon."

Robin nodded. "Can you teleport all of us at once?"

"I don't teleport, I dimension-shift."

"Yeah, whatever. Can you do it?"

"I must."

***********************************************

Trigon's double brow furrowed as he roared loudly his culmination, his pulsating member filling Starfire's mouth with copious jism that spilled from her lips to fall on her breasts, virtually coating them with the thick downpour of near-scalding fluids. Breathlessly, Koriand'r swallowed as much as she could, surprised by its strong, intoxicating flavor, but was even more surprised at how Trigon's member failed to show any signs of post-ejaculation diminishment. If anything, it seemed to grow even larger and harder.

Trigon's upper eyes glowed briefly and the canine-like creature behind Koriand'r stopped lapping at her sex and moved away with a whine of disappointment. Trigon grabbed Koriand'r by her abundant mane of hair, pulling her to him, her tall body dwarfed by his massively muscled one, and he kissed her ravenously on the lips before lifting her up to bite at her large, jostling breasts.

Koriand'r breathed sharply. He was rough and hurried, but his touch made her burn in response, and her sex, wet from the dog-creature's lapping and her foreplay with Donna, became even more drenched with her fluids of desire. There were no more thoughts of delay in her mind, not having felt so violently, unwillingly aroused since escaping Vega and traveling to Earth.

With a growl, Trigon threw Koriand'r on her back on the bed, and moved between her legs.

The young Tamaranian Princess gasped briefly before all breath left her, as a flash of sudden, sharp pain exploded from her loins, filling her consciousness.

***********************************************

Billowing smoke filled the dark alley again, preceding the appearance of Raven and her fellow Titans, next to where Arella waited. Robin grunted, struggling to keep both Cyborg and the still unconscious Changeling from collapsing onto the muddy ground, before propping them against the nearby wall with Arella's help.

Kid Flash stood with just the smallest unsteadiness, shaking his head, his accelerated metabolism already banishing the effect of the Interrogator's drugs, as his eyes cleared.

"Raven!" he called out, reaching for the slender girl shrouded in her cape and cowl, before halting uneasily and drawing his hand back. "I-I'm glad you are ok."

"I am not 'ok', Wallace West," Raven muttered. "But thank you anyway."

***********************************************

Donna stirred slowly on the silken sheets, registering the voices loudly filling the air close to her, before she could even open her eyes. She winced at the pain in her jaw, slowly moving it, open-mouthed, as she rose onto her elbows.

Her mouth stayed open in surprise at the sight on the other side of the bed.

***********************************************

"Can you find Donna and Kory?"

"Yes, but I first I must rest," Raven said wearily. "Or I may not be able to get us out again."

"Fuck."

***********************************************

Starfire arched her back in mixed pain and delight as Trigon's enormous phallus thrust powerfully into her sodden sex, having come close to fainting many times during the first minutes of the coupling. Despite her depth that exceeded that of normal Earth women, part of the member's length would still not enter her, and its engorged glans already brushed her cervix with every powerful heave.

Koriand'r moaned and whimpered, squirming with growing pleasure, knowing that her orgasm was close.

***********************************************

Donna sat on her heels, speechless, watching as Kory shook and tossed under the huge, monstrous villain mounting her, her cries and moans evidence of the lack of suffering that might have been expected. It had to be an act, she thought, knowing something should be done, to somehow stop what was happening, to save her friend from being abused by that evil, horrible being, no matter the apparent reactions. But in her intense self-conscious embarrassment, she could not bring herself to move. Without conscious realization, both of her hands were pressed tight between her legs.

***********************************************

Trigon clenched his teeth in a broad smile. If all Earth women were as delicious and responsive as this one, he could not wait to enter and conquer their dimension. Few females ever had even come close to this wanton beauty whose exquisite sex now clenched him powerfully with the frenzied convulsions of her imminent, violent climax.

He thrust with even greater power and speed, baring his fangs in a loud roar, as he felt his own orgasm about to explode.

"Uh, My Lord Trigon?" a voice called out from the door.

Ksennin
Ksennin
63 Followers