All Comments on 'Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 05'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one of the best MC paragraphs Ever!

Mandy giggled to herself. She could imagine a party, not the sort she went to, where everyone had been given a colour and at the end of the evening everyone stripped and matched up with a partner by colour. Genitalia previously coloured before coming out - strange painting in the bathroom! Awful to imagine Mr Derais suddenly appearing with his turquoise blue penis whilst all Mandy's friends were pairing up with nice young men with yellow, green or even red, white and blue penises! She smiled, what a stupid idea. Nicer to imagine the blue had worn off and her gold painted sex was matched with a boy with the most perfect shiny gold erection just standing waiting for her. A boy with a bit more staying power than Jeff - a golden boy indeed!

Maybe we could all be Golden Boys!

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

Poor Bobby! But we mustn't forget he is probably an abuser after all someone is trying to control Mandy by telekinesis after all, and so far it is only Bobby who has profited from this, but in his favour Mandy has also profited from Bobby 's endeavors with some very satisfying orgasms whereas Jeff is so selfish he expects Mandy to go down on him and swallow but there is no reciprocity not good. Since Bobby is patiently waiting for Mandy to relinquish her control over him I think Drmaxc should allow full consummation of their relationship and kick selfish Jeff into touch. I feel sure she would enjoy Bobby's full and undivided attention.

However I am patiently awaiting the outcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...