Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"Are you going to undress now, Bobby?"

It was nice watching Bobby remove his clothes; not because he was some great physical specimen of manhood - not like Jeff or indeed Jon Jackson. The closest she had seen Jon Jackson without clothes had been at a swimming party in his Speedos. That had been pretty close, but not quite... not quite enough to see his clearly taut buttocks or his 'package.' It had bulged out at the front all right. Indeed had been more than a generalised 'blob' a few times when she had seen more of a distinct moulding of the shapes beneath. The removal of those Speedos had been a very pleasant masturbatory fantasy for her later in bed; her hand fondling that 'package' through the shiny material and then it springing free and erect when she had slowly - oh yes, very slowly - rolled the Speedos down.

Bobby completely lacked Jon Jackson's physique but had a tight behind and Mandy was sure he outgrew Jon in the penis department - though, except in her imagination, she did not know. The anticipation of Bobby's cock being 'unleashed' was very pleasant! Nice to sit and watch. He was down to his boxers. Even his socks were off. Was he actually teasing her?

"Go on Bobby. Show me!"

The tenting of his boxers was impressive enough. It was even more so when they came down.

Gulp (and she really felt herself doing just that). "You really are a big boy, Bobby! Come here!"

In the showers she had soaped it, fingered it, made it shoot its stuff but she had not been up close to it quite like this. There it was right in front of her eyes. Fucking enormous! Its big plum head shiny and swollen, his foreskin all peeled back and showing all, the thick shaft with his veins climbing sinuously and there, hanging - very much hanging, down below was his ball sack, his scrotum very clearly holding his pair of egg shaped testes. A magnificent specimen, Mandy thought as she stared at it. Right penis, absolutely the right cock, but attached to the wrong boy. But he did have the advantage of being both present and pleasant - and having that cock!

What to do now? Wank it, suck it? Tempting to fuck it but she was not going to do that with Bobby Robinson. No way! Just staring at it as it loomed there in front of her was quite good.

What she actually did was grasp it - her fingers, of course, could not close all around it - and wank it a little, moving the mobile foreskin up and down. Enjoying the feel of the penis both soft and hard and watching the knob alternately appear and disappear within the enfolding skin. Then she did a bit of a surprising to herself and, no doubt to Bobby, thing. She pulled her brassiere a little away from her breasts and tucked the penis up between them and letting the elastic pull the material back against his penis trapping and squashing it under the material of her brassiere leaving both his penis and balls squashed against her skin. Pushing either side of her brassiere covered breasts, she squashed his erection from the sides. The big penis was firmly held!

"Nice, Bobby?"

"Very nice!" He began slowly at first, but then a bit harder, sawing his erection back and forth. On three quadrants girl flesh, on the fourth the material of the brassiere, no doubt a little rougher. Back and forth, back and forth.

"No coming, Bobby... err, not until I've come that is."

Bobby pulled out and stepped back - erection very much at the ready.

"What would you like me to do, Mandy?"

Actually, she would very much like that penis pushed very hard inside her and then moved in and out with long strokes for a good long time! But she was not going to let him (or herself) do that. So sweet him asking what she wanted. Jeff would have just got on with it.

And so good to see that cock. Such a magnificent specimen. Mandy really could not get over it.

Slowly Mandy opened her thighs, gradually revealing her, no doubt, swollen and dark pink sex. She had no doubt it would look very wet and glistening, smooth and slippery because it certainly felt like that! She was teasing Bobby all right but what fun to be teasing a naked and aroused young man; testing his self control; teasing him with her swollen pudenda. A red rag to a bull - and what a bull penis! Like teasing a bull with a cow in oestrus - in heat - in the next field but with the gate closed. It was fun seeing Bobby standing there staring, almost shaking with excitement and lust - his penis so hard - as she widened her legs a little more.

Mandy knew she was playing with fire. Girls naturally flirted with boys, teasing them, but this was rather more than that. She knew Bobby might suddenly snap and she could hardly blame him and if he did suddenly force himself on her, well, she would not exactly dislike the experience. She would not be teasing so much if she was not prepared to accept the consequence. She did, after all. actually want to be fucked rather badly!

"I think, Bobby," she said as she let her fingers gently play with her sex, slipping a finger into herself, "I'd like you to use your tongue again but without the banana."

He was straight down on his knees, no saying he would rather do something else, and his lips slipping up her left thigh. Mandy settled back on the settee, lifting her breasts out of her brassiere and stroked them. It was lovely, she could just relax totally knowing that Bobby would not stop playing around in her sex with his lips and tongue until she had come. She was quite sure he would do what she asked with the prospect of pleasant relief to come. What more could a girl want?

Why not? Carefully one by one she lifted her legs up and placed her thighs on Bobby's shoulders forcing him a little closer to her and enabling her to squeeze her thighs together trapping him. Jeff would never...

So good forcing herself against Bobby, using her thighs to pull him into her. Feel her wetness pouring out of herself onto his face. Was that a bit like having an ejaculation?

Mandy came, her thighs squeezing Bobby's head. Wonderful, strong orgasms, just what she had wanted all evening. Mandy came twice in quick succession. Bobby certainly did the trick.

The question then, what to do with Bobby? She had used him and he needed his reward.

"That was good, Bobby, really good. I feel, um, pretty relaxed after that. I came twice you know! Where, now, would you like to come, Bobby?"

His eyes dropped, perhaps inevitably, between her legs.

"No Bobby, I am mad at Jeff but not that mad."

"Would you suck me then like you did Jeff?"

Mandy thought twice about it. She was tempted - almost. It was the mention of Jeff that stopped her.

"Would you kiss me afterwards? Swallow it with me?"

"Of course. Yes, please!"

Bobby was moving in, his erection closing in on her face. Her tongue came out and she licked. She had not missed the slight leakage from Bobby's knob. It was salty on her tongue.

It was naughty of her, she knew, being more than a cocktease really given what he had done to her but she said, "No, Bobby, I don't want to do that. Just let me make you come over my breasts. I... I'd like to watch you come." It was a reason of sorts. "Let me take my bra off first - or you can if you like!"

Bobby did! And Bobby also liked fondling them and as he did, Mandy began playing with his big penis stroking it back and forth.

"Lie down, Mandy, I'd like to be over you."

And so there was Mandy lying back on the settee with Bobby on all fours over her, his penis and balls hanging below him and Mandy reaching up and steadily wanking him; one hand sliding his foreskin, the other fondling and massaging his balls. Mandy looked from his big erection up to his face looming over her, his silly smile and glasses. He was watching her face. She gave a quick smile. Poor Bobby, just not the handsome man. Lovely cock but...

Lovely cock certainly. Should she perhaps relent... it would be really nice feeling that filling her perhaps making her come again. Tempting.. tempting. Her thighs widened again at the thought. So big...

Bobby had moved his gaze downwards. Was he watching her hands working his penis or looking at her curly hair covered mound and imagining pushing into her wet sex? And then she felt it. It was just as if she was being penetrated. As if a penis or a dildo or banana or cucumber for that matter was being slowly pushed into her. It was a super feeling and she gripped Bobby's erection the more and really worked it. It actually felt like a penis or something was moving to and fro within her but there was nothing there. She could see nothing but the feeling was so one of being filled. 'Oh fuck,' she thought, 'let him fuck me.'

Bobby, you can..."

But there was a groan from Bobby and Mandy knew her change of heart had come just seconds too late. She looked up and found herself staring straight down the barrel, so to speak, as Bobby's cock went off. She saw the first spurt coming out right at her and felt it falling warm between her breasts, the second spurt went further - actually on her face and lips - and then the subsequent patterings warm across her breasts. The imagined dildo seemed to thrust the harder as Bobby came, a spasm really - she could feel her whole body shake and her breasts move.

Mandy kept gently fondling and stroking - Bobby had after all been very good to her - until she felt him soften in her hand as did the feeling of fullness between her thighs.

She looked up at Bobby who was smiling down at her. Slowly he lowered his head until his lips touched hers. He had never kissed her before. There was a feeling of his tongue brushing across her closed lips and his head moved up again. On the tip of his tongue creamy, translucent semen. She had felt his spurt across her face.

"Mine, I think!" And Bobby pulled his tongue back into his mouth, winked and swallowed.

Mandy burst out laughing. She had not forgotten their earlier discussion about Jeff not wanting to taste his cum in Mandy's mouth.

"More?" she said. She looked down at her breasts. "There's plenty!"

"Only if you do!"

Should she? It was rather sexy but it should be Jeff and she who played such games. Her fingers went to her breasts and touched Bobby's semen. He meant French Kissing with cum. No, she was not going to kiss Bobby, Instead she just smeared it around and over her breasts. Spread thinly, like that, it would not drip on the furniture or carpet when she got up. She did it sexily enough though, she thought Bobby would like that.

"I think I need a shower Bobby! We've showered together before!"

Funny walking up Bobby's stairs naked with him, and seeing his cum on her body, and then sharing a shower. Funny drying off on the same towel and then walking naked downstairs again.

"Coffee, a drink? Would you like to watch a film?"

Mandy was actually in no hurry to go home. Jeff had tried to spoil her evening but she was not letting him. "Yeah, great."

What was the etiquette? To get dressed? To go back to normality even though she had just had sex and a shower with a boy she was not going out with. Bobby made no move to pick up and put on his discarded things so nor did Mandy. She followed him into the kitchen as if it was as normal as anything to be wandering around with wobbling boobs or, in Bobby's case, a swinging penis. Naked they sat and watched a romantic comedy, 'Sliding Doors.' Mandy had not seen it and she enjoyed it.

"I suppose I'd better take you home or..."

Mandy frowned. She was certainly not going to sleep with Bobby - was that what he meant or...

His penis was rising. Mandy stared, fascinated, as it moved from being curled across one thigh to moving itself across the thigh, swinging around and pumping itself, with short jerking motions, up into the air, expanding all the time and then, as it reached its full, impressive height the skin peeled back. It looked ready for business and undoubtedly was!

Did she want to again? No, there was the risk she might get carried away and really fuck Bobby. It was time to get home.

"Thanks Bobby, you've been sweet looking after me. Thanks for the coffee, the film and the sex but I have to go."

"Oh, perhaps another time?"

Not if she could help it... no, that was not completely fair. She would not half mind Bobby eating her out again. If only Jeff..."

"Maybe, you never know... in the college showers or something!

"Come on," her hand reached and she stroked his erection, "put that away. You can't drive me like that."

"Oh, I don't know."

"I'm not wanking you whilst you drive. It's dangerous."

But she had with Jeff.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12