Telepath King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Andie, we all have the whisky." I said. She looked at me and thought for a moment.

"But Master, that's for you. We can drink the wine." She said and poured a glass. I smiled and looked at Lisa.

"If you insist on having the wine, that's fine. But Lisa will have whisky." I said. Andie looked at me as if I slapped her. She started to open her mouth but I held up my hand and stopped her. "Get Lisa some whisky please." I said. She changed instantly.

"Yes Master, whisky it is." She said and returned to the kitchen. She came out with another tumbler and filled it. When she handed it to Lisa, she shot her mean glance. I caught it.

"Tonight Andie, I would like for you to run the bath for Lisa and I. You will bathe us. When we retire to MY MASTER bedroom, you will pleasure both of us before we sleep." I said. Her eyes grew wide and this time, I let her speak.

"What? She's my slave! She bathes me!" She said as she looked from Lisa back to me.

"And you are my Slave. Is that correct?" I asked her. She looked to the floor.

"Yes Master." She said, her dominant nature becoming submissive.

"Then as such, she is my slave. And tonight I would have her pleasured before I am." I said. Andie didn't look up this time, she kept her focus on the floor.

"Yes Master, as you wish." She said.

"Good, now, let us toast to life and love." I said as I held up my glass. Andie's eyes perked up as she lifted hers and repeated the toast with Lisa and we all clinked glasses.

Andie picked out the best Irish whisky, showing her taste. I smiled as the golden fluid slid over my tongue and into my belly, warming it. I drained my glass in one motion and handed it back to Andie. She refilled it quickly and handed it back.

The night went smoothly. Andie ordered Chinese takeout and we all ate lazily as we talked about all sorts of things. When we were done eating, Andie cleaned, much to Lisa's surprise. She gave me an excited wink at not having to do the "slave work".

When it was time for our bath, Andie ran the water and prepared candles around the room. When the water was ready, she called us in. She helped us disrobe and waited patiently as we climbed in and settled at opposite ends of the tub. Andie first cleaned Lisa thoroughly before coming to me. She cleaned me extra well, making sure to rub the right places just long enough.

When we were done, she toweled us both and prepared the bed for us. Lisa climbed in before me, another thing Andie didn't like. When it was time for her to pleasure us, she climbed between Lisa's thighs and went to work. This time, she didn't hurry. She licked and sucked Lisa for almost an hour while I lay there watching. When Lisa finally came, she was holding my hand and looking into my eyes. Her satisfaction was enough for me, I could have gone to sleep right there. Andie would have none of that. She was aimed on pleasuring me.

She crawled between my legs and started a long slow lick and suck of my cock and balls with a generous loving kiss on the head of my cock. She took the same amount of time on me as she did on Lisa. When she was done, her mouth full of my cum, I scooted to the middle of the bed and rolled over facing Lisa. Andie, dejectedly thinking she was gonna be pleasured too, climbed in behind me and cuddled up to me. Her hand snaking to wrap around my shaft. She was surprised to find Lisa's hand already there. Rejected again, Andie settled for placing her hand on my hip, rubbing up and down my side.

That's how we went to sleep and how we woke up.

As we woke up, I was given a blowjob to start off my day by Andie. She had settled into her role as submissive slut rather well, not complaining that I didn't satisfy her, that she was there for my satisfaction and pleasure only. She would get hers, I promised as she sucked my cock into her mouth.

It was heaven, a hot wet sucking mouth on my cock just after waking. I couldn't have asked for more.

Lisa got out of the bed and traipsed to the bathroom to pee. I had to pee too, but I was more concerned with the blowjob. I'd pee in Andie's mouth when I got done, and I knew she'd accept it as she accepted my cum. As Lisa came out of the bathroom, I was getting ready to cum in Adie's mouth.

She sucked me completely, drinking all my cum down her throat and licked me clean afterwards. She looked up and smiled, I couldn't piss in her mouth, I just couldn't, not after that look of love and loyalty.

"I need to use the bathroom Andie, let me up." I said. She smiled and moved to the side and walked with me to the bathroom while Lisa got dressed. "You don't have to follow me, I'm capable of doing this." I said as Andie closed the door.

"In my mouth Master." She said. I looked at her with a confused expression on my face. "I want you to pee in my mouth." She said. I looked at her like she was crazy at first, then wondered if maybe I planted the suggestion in her when I thought about it.

"Kneel." I said. She got down on her knees and prepared to take my cock in her mouth again. I placed the head between her lips and then let the golden yellow fluid go. "Fuck that feels good!" I said. The feeling of her lips on my cock and my bladder releasing in her mouth was insane.

She gulped down the fluid as fast as she could, spilling some of it down her chin and to her chest. When the last drops of my urine left my cock, the front of her was covered and she was gasping for breath.

"Wow, you really had to go!" She said as she grabbed a towel. Lisa came in just after she stood.

"Hey, I'm gonna start breakfast. You want anything special?" She asked. I smiled.

"Well, not really. Fix whatever. Andie and I are gonna jump in the shower and get cleaned up. We'll be down when we're done." I said. Lisa smiled a knowing smile and left.

"Shower?" She asked.

"Yes. I can't have my first slave going around smelling like a toilet. Get the shower going." I said. She turned with a smile on her face and got the water running.

We showered together, cleaning each other thoroughly and giving special attention to the private parts which included my cock inside her pussy. She came three times in the first ten strokes she was so horny. I'd have to remember to keep her excited but not let her have it until she was ready to explode.

Once we were dressed in lazy attire, we ventured down to breakfast. Lisa had prepared a feast of pancakes and eggs with sausage and bacon and toast. Orange juice filled glasses and cups were filled with coffee. We sat down and dug in, we were all famished.

The day proved to be fun and exciting as I tried out my new powers. Though Andie was still a novice at it, she taught me a lot about relaxing my mind and focusing. We tried small things first, delving first with both her and Lisa. I didn't like probing Lisa, Andie had done too much of that and each time I was successful, I apologized mentally to her. She smiled each time and patted my hand, reassuring me it was okay.

12