Telepath King Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that Thomas. However, our goal has been to not mess with society in anyway when possible. What you're doing is exactly that." He said. I was getting angry.

"Joseph, I understand your position and that of the Council's, but I'm doing this with or without your help. I just thought I would give you the courtesy first, before I went out on my own." I said.

"We appreciate that Thomas, but what you're asking for cannot be done on such short notice. That kind of money takes time and resources to raise, I'm sure you understand." He said. I did understand I just didn't have that kind of time.

"I understand Joseph. I'll do this on my own." I said and handed Teresa the phone back. I returned to where Andie was. "Andie, can you call you're friend up, the one that does real estate?" I asked her.

"Sure. She won't be in her office right now, but I can get a hold of her." Andie said and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"Good, see if she can either get to her office, or come here. Maybe we can meet her at her office." I said as I took the washcloth from Andie and started wiping down the foreheads of the three unconscious women. As I did this, Andie made her call.

"Okay, she said she just left her office but she can go back and meet us there." She said as she stuffed the phone back in her pocket.

"Good, let's go." I said. I went into the kitchen. "Lisa, I need you to watch over them If you need anything send Khan for it. We'll be back as soon as we can." I said and went to Andie who was by the door. I looked at Khan.

"Watch them. Don't let anything happen to them. You have my cell number, if anything goes wrong, or you need to contact me, call me." I said. He nodded his understanding and we were out the door to an awaiting cab. The same cabbie from earlier.

"Nice to see you again!" He said as we got in.

"You weren't out here waiting for us all this time were you Angelo?" I asked him. He smiled and put the car into drive and off we went with the direction from Andie.

We arrived at a huge building twenty minutes later. Angelo said he'd wait for us. I smiled and handed him a fifty, well above the fare from the house. We went in and found Andie's friend, Maria's office and rode up on the elevator.

Once in the hall, I noticed the luxury of the office. This must be a damn good real estate agent. As we rounded the corner towards her office, I stopped dead in my tracks. It took Andie a few steps to notice I had stopped.

"What's the matter?" She asked me. I stood there frozen to that spot. I watched as if mesmerized as the woman with the long jet black hair came out of the office and towards us. She was the woman from my dream. She was perfect in every way, just like the woman from my dreams. Andie followed my gaze.

"Hi Andie! It's been so long!" The woman said as she walked up to Andie, embracing her in a hug. I was dumbfounded but found my wits quickly.

"Maria, this is Thomas. He's a good friend of mine, he's the reason I called you." Andie said introducing us.

"Thomas, nice to meet you." Maria said as she took my hand. As soon as her hand touched mine, there was a jolt of electricity from her body into mine. I couldn't move, not until she released my hand.

"Pleased to meet you too." I said when she finally let go. She smiled and directed us to follow her. In her office, she sat behind her desk and waited as we sat opposite her.

"So, what can I help you find?" She asked. I smiled knowing my request would be immense.

"Maria, I'm looking for something with a lot of rooms. I don't care if it was used for commercial purposes at one time, or if it's new. I need something big, lots of rooms and I need it quick." I said. She smiled.

"You don't want much do you?" She said.

"Well, it's sort of an emergency situation. Do you have anything that we can get?" I asked. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She hesitated to turn away, but finally did as her computer started.

"Well, I have something with about ten bedrooms six baths, set on about ten acres of land. How's that?" She asked, I smiled.

"Bigger."

"Bigger huh? Okay, how about an apartment building?" Is that big enough?" She asked.

"Depends on the location. I hate to get picky, but I need something that's kind of secluded."

"Secluded with a lot of bedrooms. That doesn't sound suspicious at all!" She said with a sly smile. I smiled back.

"I know. It does sound rather odd, but I really do need it and I need it yesterday." I said, throwing another wrench into the works. She did some tapping on her keyboard and smiled.

"I have this one property, its big, I mean real big and secluded is key. A wealthy family owned it until last year. The reason it's been empty so long is the asking price." She said.

"Tell me about the particulars, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen size, amount of land, how secluded?" I said, hitting the key points.

"Okay, it has twenty three bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Plus, there are three more about the house. It has a large kitchen, big enough to feed an army and it comes on three hundred acres of land. How's that?" She asked. I smiled.

"It sounds perfect!" I said with glee.

"Okay, do you want to know how much?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders but Andie answered anyway.

"Yes. What are we looking at?" She asked, giving me a dirty look.

"Well, they're asking twenty five million." She said. I smiled.

"Okay, I'll take it!" I said and got up from my chair.

"Just like that? You don't want to see it?" She asked.

"Not important. It has everything I need right now. Make the sale and have it done by nine a.m. tomorrow." I said and started for the door. I stopped and turned.

"Maria, thank you." I said and walked out. I had to get out. Looking at her was driving me crazy. I wanted to feel her smooth skin, touch her hair, kiss her lips. I had to get out now.

"Can you do that Maria?" Andie asked, a bit flustered at my sudden departure.

"Yes, it's not a problem. Is he going to be okay?" Maria asked.

"I don't know. He seems to get stranger and stranger every day!" Andie said, not really defending me, but making an excuse for me.

"I'll have everything done by nine thirty. Call me so I can get you all the papers. Oh, how am I gonna get paid?" She asked. Andie smiled.

"I'll call you first thing in the morning. I'll make sure the money is wired to what ever account you want it to go to." She said. Andie thanked her again and she met me at the end of the hall by the elevator. As she walked up to me, she gave me a quizzical look.

"What the hell is going on with you?" She asked me as we got on the elevator.

"I saw her. I saw her in my dream." I said. Andie knew exactly what I meant.

"Is she the one?" Andie asked. I looked at her and could see her disappointment. I pulled her to me, hugging her close.

"I don't know. But she looked exactly like the girl in my dream." I said. I held her until the door opened. We walked a bit before going home. I found a furniture store and walked in. I found a salesperson and inquired about beds, a lot of them. I was given brochures and quotes and even had the door held for me by the hopeful worker.

"So, you gonna buy some beds or what?" Andie asked with a goofy grin. I smiled.

"Well, if there aren't any in the house, I'm gonna need to get some in there. You know, I hope that you are okay with what I'm doing." I said as I took her hand and we walked slowly back towards the house.

"Well, it was kinda sudden. I mean, I understand what you're doing, it was just a shock to hear it, I mean if I were you, I probably would have gone out to a strip club and fucked each one of the girls on the stage!" Andie said with a sexy smile.

"That thought did occur to me. But then again, so did it when I saw the girls they were parading for the Slave buyers. Andie, what I saw in the minds of the buyers, I just couldn't let this happen. I had to do something." I said. I looked at the ground as if looking for answers.

"I know Tommy. And like Lisa said, it's noble, very noble. And I hope that everything turns out okay. Is this something you plan on doing on a regular basis?" Andie asked. "Its fine if you are, I was just wondering if that's why you wanted the big place with all the bedrooms, or if you planned on having a large harem." She said. When I looked at her, she was smiling, a sexy twinkle in her eye.

"You know, sometimes I don't know how to take you. You act as though you want to keep me all to yourself one minute, then the next you act as though sharing me with other women is no big deal." I said.

"You could just read my mind and find the answer." Andie stated.

"Yeah, but then we wouldn't be talking, and I like talking." I replied.

"Talking is nice." She said as she swung my hand playfully. "To answer you, it's a little of both. When I heard about your soul companion, I wished so hard for it to be me, but I realize that I may be nothing more to you in the end than just a slave, and that's fine, as long as I'm with you. I can accept the fact that you're gonna be with other women, you are a man, but there's just this little part of me that wants you all to myself." She said. She didn't look at me, she didn't have to. Her honesty cut right to the core of me and I understood it.

"Is that why you get jealous of Lisa?" I asked.

"Yes, partly. She's not a telepath, she's not bound to you by "our" laws. She's with you willingly now that you've released her from me." She said. I could hear a tinge of resentment about that.

"I'm sorry for doing that Andie, I had no right to. I'm sure there is a law forbidding it. But, she loves you, if you just open you're human eyes to that, you'll see. Sure, she likes a nice stiff one, as I know you do, but she loves you, and she's willing to be with you without being forced." I said. She looked at me, a slight tear in the corner of her eye.

"Really? She does?" She asked. I smiled sweetly to her.

"Yes. All you have to do is talk to her." I said, smiling back at her. "Tonight, go to her and be with her as a person, not as a telepath. I'm willing to bet that you'll see her differently, not a slave but a lover, a partner." I said. We were getting really close to home now. Andie knew it and this special little moment between us was going to come to an end.

"And Mandy?" Andie asked.

"She can go back to her life if she wishes. I like her, her innocence. Besides, she's got an amazing ass! I don't want to let that go!" I said, a devious smile forming on my lips.

"You're incorrigible!" She said as she elbowed me.

"I know, that's what makes me, me!" I said as we started to climb the steps to the apartment.

Before going inside, Andie turned to me and hugged me, thanking me for the one on one time mentally. I told her I loved her and then bent down for a kiss. She parted her lips and allowed my tongue to slide in, dancing with her own.

As if she knew we were there, Teresa opened the door.

"It's about time! I was beginning to wonder if you two got mugged!" She said. Andie and I smiled and went inside.

"How are our guests?" I asked. Khan smiled.

"They are waking Sir." He said. I could tell he was getting tired.

"Khan, you can go home if you wish." I said. He looked at me funny.

"But Sir, who will protect you?" He asked. His devotion to me was strong.

"Don't worry my friend, I'll be okay till the morning. I'll let you make the choice if you wish to come back. If you come back, you will be my personal bodyguard. Do you have family here, a woman?" I asked.

"No. Family still in China. And I don't have a woman. Nathan would allow me to have one of the refused slaves every now and then." He said, frowning at his honesty.

"Well Khan, when we move to our new home, I'll make sure that you have a companion to help you with your urges at night. You will live in my home so as best to serve your purpose. If you chose, be back here at eight in the morning. If you do not, live your life in peace and be a good man." I said as I clasped my hand in his. He looked into my eyes. His devotion strengthened since I was giving him the option and I was being honest and generous with him. He smiled.

"I will be here Sir." He said and turned for the door.

"Good night Khan, see you in the morning." I said. He smiled wide and closed the door behind him. When I turned to Andie and Teresa, they were staring at me.

"Do you not understand this whole "God" thing? You just have to make them do it you know?" Teresa said. I could tell my way with people as The Master, was not to her satisfaction. There would come a time when I just did as I pleased, took whom ever I pleased, but until then, I am Thomas, a civilized and compassionate human being.

"Yes Teresa, I know. It's nice to be able to give them the opportunity first. I got him here using my powers, but I want him to stay on his own. He's devoted to me, I can already see that. He'll die protecting me if he has to. Don't worry, I'll be using my power the way you think I should eventually." I said as I went to her and held her face in my hands. She looked into my eyes and I let the Spark flash in them. She smiled.

"It's such a beautiful color." She said. When I turned away, she stood there, mesmerized for a few moments before shaking it off. "Oh! Master! I got things lined up for you!" She said as she followed me into the kitchen. Lisa and Mandy were sitting in there with one of the girls, the Russian. She started to shake in fear when she saw me. Lisa patted her on the hand, but it didn't matter.

"She doesn't speak English and we don't speak Russian." Mandy said. I smiled and sat down next to the model. In Russian, I spoke to her.

"It's okay. I'm not here to hurt you. You are in a safe place." I said to her, my words bringing comfort to her already scared mind. She looked at me.

"Are you the one who saved me?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yes." She attacked me, jumping into my arms and holding me tight to her body. She cried. Her tears flowed like the Mississippi as her fears fell with the tears.

Mandy, Andie, Lisa and Teresa all watched, shocked that I could speak Russian and overjoyed that the girl wasn't afraid anymore. I held on to her, whispering in her ear.

"You are safe darling. You will not be hurt here." I said repeatedly, reassuring her that it was so. She finally pulled back.

"Will you help me get home?" She asked. I smiled to her.

"If it is what you wish. You can stay here, learn English and work as a model. I can see that you're very beautiful and you would do well here. There are things that you must learn, but we can teach you that." I said as I held out my hand, indicating me and the women behind me.

"You would do that? For me? Why?" She asked. There was no direct way I could answer her.

"I am not a simple person. I require things. I saved you for my own selfish reasons, but I can't force you to do what I want. If you want to stay here with us, then I will ask you to allow me certain liberties with you." I said as I looked into her eyes. She knew what I meant.

"You want to fuck me? Is that what you're saying? That if I stay here, I have to fuck you?" She asked. She wasn't stupid.

"In a manner of speaking. I promise you, I will never hurt you. I'll even help you with you're modeling career. I just ask that in return, you give me yourself." I said. I tried to word it in ways that she would understand, it worked either way. She smiled.

"I will do this for you. You have been kind already, not even knowing my name or anything about me. You have saved me from something terrible. I will give you anything you ask." She said and then she kissed me. Not a tongue kiss, just a loving closed mouth kiss on the lips. I kissed her back and hugged her close. I read her mind for her name. Natalya.

"Natalya, you will always be safe here with me. I will never harm you nor will I ever force you to be with me sexually." I said when we pulled away from each other.

"You are a good man. You hide things, up here, but you are honorable and I respect that. My father was honorable man. He would like you." She said as she wiped a tear from her eye. I handed her my cell phone.

"Call you're family. Tell them you are okay. Don't tell them what happened to you. Just tell them you were brought here under false pretenses, but you're okay and you have met someone that will help you, with no strings attached." I said. She understood what I meant and started dialing. Within moments, she was crying into the phone. Andie gestured for me to come into the living room.

"Since when do you speak Russian?" She asked me. I smiled.

"Since just now! I tell you what, this telepathic thing is awesome!" I said as I rocked on my heals, impressed with myself. Lisa smiled and the motioned for me to the couch.

"They both have a lot of drugs in their system. I'm afraid I don't know if they will make it through the night." She said. She wasn't a nurse and she was trying as hard as she could, but she just didn't know. I placed my hand on her face.

"Thank you Lisa. Um, Mandy, can you get me a cup please? I want to try something." I said. Mandy got the cup for me and held it while I held the hands of both girls. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I reopened them, the spark was bright in my eyes, casting a glow over the couch. Mandy froze, not knowing what to make of what was happening. I was going to have to tell her now.

For five minutes, I held their hands. I used my power to draw the drugs out of their system and into me. I made sure the drugs did not enter my system, they just flowed from their fingers into mine and up into my mouth, never having tainted my blood. When I let their hands go, I reached for the cup. I spit the drugs into the cup and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"What just happened?" Mandy asked. I smiled.

"I'll tell you that here in a second. Take that cup into the bathroom and flush it down the drain. Run hot water for a couple minutes. Then take the cup to the kitchen and run it under the hot water and leave it in the sink." I said. Mandy got up and did as I asked.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" Teresa asked. I looked at her.

"That depends on what you're thinking." I said coyly to her.

"Don't play with me. You just removed the drugs from their system didn't you?" She asked. I smiled and looked at them.

"Yes. I wasn't sure if I could or not. I guess I just answered that. They should be fine for now. We'll have to move them to a bed. OR at least make them beds here on the floor." I said. Andie began situating things. She got a cot out of the closet and opened it up. I picked up the brunette and placed her on the cot. Lisa covered her with a warm blanket while Andie covered the other.

We returned to the kitchen just as Natalya was hanging up the phone. She handed it back to me and rose to hug me. She was tall, taller than I though as she towered over me by a good five inches. Even still, she managed to hug me and bury her face into my shoulder.

"I would like to love you tonight." She said as she pulled back. I smiled.

"Maybe tonight is too early. You need to get some sleep, some real sleep. Tomorrow night, I'll be all yours." I said with a smile. She bent down and kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips, showing me her intentions when she had me alone. When she pulled back, I opened my eyes and she saw the lust I couldn't hide. She giggled.

"Where do I sleep?" She asked. I turned to Andie, she saw it too.

"Andie, can you make up the spare bed for Natalya?" Andie shook her head at me and smiled.

"Yeah. Tell her to come with me." She said. Natalya looked at me. I told her in Russian.

"Everything's okay. She just knows me better than you do, she knows I want to fuck you." I said. Natalya smiled and kissed me again quickly before following Andie. I watched her walk away, her ass barely covered by the jacket. I looked at Lisa who was smiling and Teresa who was shaking her head.