Telepath King Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You want me to act a certain way and when I do, you don't approve? Make up your mind Teresa!" I said. Then I did something that shocked even myself. Teresa wasn't a bad looking woman. She had a nice body under her clothes, and I capitalized on that. I walked up to her and placed my hands on her breasts. "Is this what you want? You want me to use you, abuse you because I can?" I asked her. Her breath was caught in her throat.

"Yes!" She said simply. I smiled and looked at Lisa and Mandy. Mandy was shocked, stunned and couldn't speak. Lisa just smiled her knowing smile. I turned back to Teresa.

"Maybe, maybe one day. Until then, you're gonna stand her and have the biggest orgasm you've had in the last ten years." I said and sent the signals to her brain. Instantly, Teresa's body began to shake and her legs got weak. I held her up and swung her over to a chair. I set her down, stood back, and watched the show.

Teresa came for five minutes, working herself into exhaustion. When she settled down, she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you!" She said. I smiled and went to her.

"You're never too old to cum. When you want another just like it, come and ask me, I'll give it to you." I said. I sat down at the table and waited for Teresa to regain her composure to tell me about all the things she had been working on.

Ten minutes went by before she spoke. When she did, her voice was raspy and shaken; the effects of the orgasm were still in her system.

"All the things you asked for, they are in place. I have three fifteen passenger vans waiting to pick up whoever and wherever. The will deliver them to wherever you designate. I have a medical staff waiting to go as well. Compliments of the Council, all on the medical staff are telepaths. I'm assuming you'll have a place to put these women when they are picked up?" She asked as she set her paper on the table.

"Yes. I will know for sure tomorrow. Things are in the works, but tomorrow morning, I will meet with Andie's real estate friend and sign the papers for a place big enough to house them all. And a place fit for a king." I added.

"Oh, you found a place?" She asked.

"A good start, lets put it that way. It's something that we can build on, something we can turn into a Palace, my Sanctuary." I said. Andie came back to the table with a smile.

"That's one horny chick! She kissed me as I tucked her in!" She said. I smiled.

"She just needs love Andie. She's been held captive for a while. She's thankful. Tomorrow, we'll find out if she is gonna stay or go home." I said.

"Um, I hate to break this up, but you said you were gonna talk to me tonight. When were you gonna do that?" Mandy asked. I looked at her and smiled as Andie smiled to me, talking to me with her mind.

"You know you're gonna have to tell her the truth. Might as well do it now." She said. I smiled.