Telepath King Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, You're all done here Sir. Everything in this house will be wired through this system." She said as she finally had to look up at Teresa and I.

"Outstanding!" I said as I let go of Teresa's tit, allowing her to leave to work on Juliet's project. I moved around the desk and sat in my chair.

The Tech slid back and allowed me to sit in my chair and slide up to the desk. She turned my computer on for me and instantly, the three monitors lit up and was ready to go in just seconds.

"I can bore you with all the technical data on this machine, but the basics are, you can run everything through this system. It has a closed firewall protection, spam and virus protection which are both top of the line. It has all the capabilities of a regular home pc and all the abilities of a business pc. Every computer installed in the house will be wired through this one so you'll be able to monitor all systems. There is a data package that monitors all access from each system and stores information such as usage, data transfers, what websites are looked at. You can click on this icon here, " She said and hovered over my shoulder to grab the mouse which caused her to rub her tits against me. " And this will show you what people are doing. This is a Master/Slave system, everything they are doing, you can see." She said. I didn't know if the terms she used were accurate or if it was something she had picked up on seeing how I treated Teresa, doing what I wanted with her.

"Nice. So, you'll be wiring everything else then?" I asked her. She looked down at me and noticed I was looking at her tits.

"Um, yes. I'll be doing all the installs." She said, Then, as I peered into her mind, I saw what she was thinking. "If you don't mind, I need to get under the desk and check the connections again, make a final check to make sure that everything is hooked up right." She said, stammering through the words. I slid the chair back and let her crawl under the desk.

I hadn't said or done anything sexual to her, nor made any advance on her. As she slid under the desk, she stuck her ass up high in the air and crawled in the tight space to look at the wires that ran under the desk. I was watching her ass as it spread with her bending until she started to turn around. I averted my eyes momentarily so she wouldn't notice me blatantly staring at her, but I was sure she knew. She grabbed my legs around the ankles and pulled me in, forcing my legs under the desk. She dropped the seat all the way down and then slid her hands up my legs to my crotch.

"Don't say a word, don't move. Just let me do this." She said as she unbuttoned my pants and opened them, sighing at the fact I wasn't wearing any underwear. She pulled my cock out and instantly sucked in her breath at the size of it.

Slowly, she ran her hand down the length and then back up, squeezing the shaft all the way back up to the head. She moved her head forward and took my cock into her wet mouth, forcing her lips open to accept my heavy thick cock.

She was very talented, licking and sucking and alternating between the two. Her hands never stopped, stroking me and rubbing my balls. Her fingers were like magic not only on my shaft, but pulling my ball sack down and rolling the skin between her fingers which gave me new sensations.

I wanted to reach under the desk and run my fingers through her hair, but she kept pushing them away. She wanted me to just sit back and relax, let her do her thing which was fine with me.

Up and down her hand went as she sucked in three and four inches each time. Slowly, working her lips down my shaft to take more and more in. She got to six inches before she choked and gagged around my thick shaft. She found her comfort zone of five inches and that's where her lips did their work with her tongue sliding all around the shaft as much as possible. She was good, real good. With her hand working expertly up and down the base of my shaft up to the top five inches and her mouth and tongue mixed with just the right amount of saliva doing it's job, in ten minutes, I was blasting my cum down her throat.

She swallowed it all and then licked my shaft clean. I sat there for a moment afterwards, letting my body relax as she continued to suck my balls into her mouth, bathing them in her spit.

Slowly, I pushed the chair back away from the desk and let her out. I took her hands and pulled her up to a standing position while she took the time to let the blood flow back into her limbs.

"Wow, thank you very much!" I said as she stood and stretched.

"My pleasure Sir!" She said as she wiped a bit of spit from the corner of her mouth. I moved in, pulling her to me and placed my lips on hers. Even though I was tasting myself within the confines of her mouth, I didn't mind. I'd already gotten used to the taste and somewhat liked it. It didn't make me gay, I wasn't swallowing some other guys load, but it was erotic to know I just blasted a good load in her mouth and now I was kissing her.

I took a couple of liberties by running my hands up and down her back, feeling her taut muscles and her smooth curves. She let me explore her body on the outside of her clothing until I moved my hands around to her front to hold her tits. Just as I was about to slide my hands inside the shirt Teresa came in and coughed to let me know she was there.

"Yes Teresa?" I said as I slid my hands in the Tech's shirt, grasping her tight firm c-cup breasts. Her nipples were small but prominent and I could just envision them being perfectly centered on her tits.

"Master Thomas, I beg you're pardon but we are ready for her to work on Mistress Juliet's office." She said as she looked at the floor.

"Fine. She will be there shortly." I said. I opened the rest of the buttons on her work shirt and pushed it off her shoulders. She was wearing a plain white bra that gave her tit's a sort of lift, giving them some good cleavage.

"I should be going." She said.

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Terri." She said, her eyes closing as I massaged her tits.

"Well Terri, I understand that you own your own company is that right?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir." She replied, sighing the words out.

"Good. I'd like to make a permanent business arrangement with you then. You'll be my electronics technician and I'll pay you very well." I said as I bent down and took her left nipple into my mouth.

"Oh God!" She said as I bit gently into the tiny nub.

"I take that as a yes?" I said when I pulled back. She looked up into my eyes with her own, glazed over with a smoky fog.

"Yes." She said. I smiled and kissed her again.

"Good. I will see you later then." I said and let her tits go. She continued to look at me while I buttoned her blouse and made her presentable. "Now, go do your thing for the Mistress of the house." I said as I pulled her again to me with her ass cheeks. She reached up and grabbed my head, pulling it down to hers. Our lips mashed together as our tongues searched and probed the other.

"Yes Sir!" She said once our lips parted. I watched her grab her tools and leave the room. Teresa stepped back in and closed the door.

"I like her." I said. Teresa gave me that knowing look.

"I knew you would. She has a fledgling business and she's beautiful. I thought that she would make a great asset to our organization." Teresa said as she sat opposite me.

"Yes, yes she would. Make sure that she's on our payroll and very well taken care of." I said as I looked at my screen. I wasn't computer illiterate, but I was in over my head. I'd have to have some tutorial lessons from her. I didn't want to mess anything up, so I just left it alone and talked with Teresa.

"Master, there is an issue about the women. What are we going to do with them?" Teresa asked.

"Well, my initial idea was to see if maybe we could find their families. If we can do that, see if they want to go back. If not, then we'll find a place here for them." I said as I leaned back in my chair, noting how comfortable it was.

"As slaves?" She asked.

"I don't know. I honestly don't. I'm still struggling with that whole part of this. I kinda see that as being, I don't know, evil? I'm not sure if that's what's right, if that's me." I said. Teresa nodded, but wasn't giving in.

"Master, you are our King, our God. We live only to serve you." She said, pleading the same case I've heard over and over.

"Yeah, I know. But you see, all we know is from a thousand years ago. Then, it was okay to have slaves. It showed a persons worth. How many slaves they had was how important they were. But in this day, this time, slavery is so frowned upon. It's taboo and if I might add, illegal." I said, showing the other side of the spectrum.

"I understand Master. I do, but as I've said, you are Master. A Master must have slaves." She said. I smiled at her.

"I got you don't I?" I said with a wicked grin.

"Yes you do Master, Yes you do." She said with a smile back.

"Let's not talk about this right now. Let's wait until Jeffery does his research in the Middle and Far East. Let's see what he comes up with. Then, we can broach this subject again. I promise." I said. She nodded her head.

"Very well, for another time then." She said with half a smile.

"Okay, what else have you got for me?" I asked as I stretched my feet under the desk and slinked down in the seat.

"Well, to be honest, we aren't organized like I would like to be. We need to look at all aspects of you're reign. We need to figure out what you're interests, besides women are and figure out what you want to do that will help make you prosper." She said. I looked at the table and furrowed my brow.

"Well. I think that at this moment, what I really want is just to establish ourselves here. Make this home, my palace. Get it to the point it will truly reflect me and my powerful position. Then, we can look at business' and what we can do to generate income. I mean, I can simply steal it for starters, but for the long run, lets find something else to help bring in the cash." I said. "You can get with Betty on the business side of things and bring me back some notes or something. Some ideas." I added

"Okay, what about you're personal interests. You mentioned weaponry as we did the walk through for you're personal room. Should I do some research on weapons and start purchasing them?" She asked. I smiled slightly and thought for a moment.

"Well, what I want isn't so much about the history or some eclectic display of obscure weapons. Swords, guns, lots of guns. Anything martial arts and military. I'm big on Military." I said. She was writing things down.

"Very well Master. I will compile a list of things that I think you would be interested in and present it to you for you're approval." She said and started to stand.

"Teresa, I also want some motorcycles. I love them too." I said with a smile.

"Yes Master, another list!" She said and got up. I stopped her.

"Teresa, this is a personal thing. You're a beautiful woman and you know I feel a great deal for you and I trust you. But, you think you could dress sexier? I mean, you've got a sexy body, I'd like to see more of it without you actually traipsing around all day in the nude." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"If you want me to Master." She said with a shy, embarrassed smile.

"Yes Teresa, I would like that very much." I said as I came around the desk and pulled her to me. "You are very beautiful and I find it hard sometimes to just not take you right where you stand. But, I'd like for you to dress a little sexier, tighter clothing, more revealing clothing. Tease me a little with you're fucking body." I said as I ran my hands down her back to her ass and squeezed each cheek.

"Yes Master." She sighed up to me as I lowered my head to kiss her. My tongue snaked in between her lips and licked her tongue and teeth. Slowly, Teresa's body melted into mine as she let me do anything I wanted to her. Out of breath and very horny, Teresa pulled away and adjusted her clothing.

"You'd better save you're energy Master, there will be many women coming in and out of the house." She said.

"Speaking of women, please send in Sofia when you find her." I said as I went back around my desk, holding my hard cock in my hand as it poked out of my unzipped fly. Her eyes never left it until I sat down and it was out of her view.

"Yes Master, right away." She said and left the room quickly. I put my cock back in my pants and waited for Sofia to come into the room. She wasn't long, she'd been wanting to get at me since we first met.

She came in and immediately got on her knees. She looked so sexy on her knees like that, especially in the tight revealing outfit she was wearing. I smiled and waved her over to me. Instead of getting back up to her feet, she crawled to me, shaking her ass and her tits at the same time. I smiled wickedly at her as she rounded the corner of the desk giving me a full view of her tits as they hung out the top of her unbuttoned blouse.

"Well, aren't you the naughty little slave?" I asked as she reached me, crawling all the way up in between my legs, her mouth barely an inch from my hard cock.

"Yes Master! Yes I am!" She said as she lowered her head and nuzzled my cock through my pants. She was rewarded by a lurch from my cock, which ached to be released.

"Go ahead, take it out." I said to her. She smiled and gently, pulled the zipper down and popped the button free and opened my pants up, revealing the head and part of the shaft of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" She said under her breath. I smiled.

"Before you even touch it, show me what I want to see." I said. She rose to her feet and finished undoing the rest of the buttons to her blouse and shook it off her shoulders. Next came the tight skirt that looked like it was painted onto her hips, leaving her standing there in a black lace bra with matching panties and garter belt. Slowly, she reached behind her back and undid the snaps to her bra and slowly, let her heavy breasts free by allowing the bra to slowly slip off.

Sofia then turned away from me and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her lacy panties and slowly as she bent forward, pushed them down over her sexy widening hips.

When she was completely bent over and her panties around her ankles, she slid her hands back up her smooth tanned legs to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, giving me a perfect view of her puffy pussy lips and perfect little asshole. She looked back at me, her eyes starting to glaze over as her excitement at being so lewdly displayed for her Master grew by the second.

With her watching me, I licked the tip of my finger and ran it up and down her puffy lips. Slowly, they parted for me, showing her pink insides. I pulled my finger back and placed it on my tongue. She tasted good. She had bathed in something sweet and with that and her natural juices flowing, the combination was exotic and erotic. I was getting harder if that was possible.

"Touch me Master!" She begged as she looked around her flared hips. I smiled at her and placed my finger back on her protruding sex. The instant I touched her, I could feel the heat. She was hot and ready to go. Her pussy was lubed up and leaking out from between her lips.

I placed my hands on both of her hips and rubbed the smooth flesh. She was burning, her skin betraying her desire and lust with it's heat. Slowly, I rubbed her smooth skin in towards the crack of her ass and then down inside the valley of her twin cheeks.

As my finger slid down the smooth valley, she pushed her hips back as I got closer and closer to her tight asshole. When the tip of my finger touched it, her whole body shook.

"You are a naughty little slave aren't you?" I said as I teased her back door. She moaned each time my finger poked into her tight clutching hole, begging for it to be inserted.

I had felt as much as I could of her body in this position, I wanted to taste what she was offering me. I bent my head down and inhaled her musky scent before opening my lips and sliding my tongue out to lick up and down her tight slit. At first contact, she jumped and then settled back and allowed me to lick her.

I tasted the outside of her pussy, licking her lips thoroughly before sliding my tongue inside. She tasted sweet, fruity, delicious. I spent a lot of time just licking her cunt. Eventually, my fingers came into the picture as I rubbed her clit while I licked her.

Sofia's orgasm built fast and when it hit her, I had to hold on to her hips. This gave me the opportunity to keep licking her as I just held her in place and buried my face into her snatch from behind. She came, and came, and came some more, flooding my mouth with her tasty fluids.

"MASTER! Oh Master!" She said, repeating the same words over and over again. She couldn't stop cumming because I wouldn't stop licking and sucking her pussy. I had inserted my index finger into her cunt and was working her g-spot viciously, trying to keep her body in a constant state or orgasm. It worked. She finally couldn't take it anymore and fell to her knees with her ass still up in the air, forcing her ass cheeks to open wider and giving me a vary lascivious view.

I got down on my knees behind her and licked from her clit up to her asshole. When I reached her asshole, she clenched her cheeks, tightening the little hole and then released when I pulled away. I wanted her, I wanted her bad and I wanted that ass around my cock.

I licked her tight hole for a little longer even sliding my finger inside up to the second knuckle and making her squirm around on my finger. I could have left it there and walked through the house with my finger in her ass and she would have gone anywhere I went, just like that. She loved it so much. But, her ass wasn't the only thing I wanted. I was gonna have my cock in all three of her holes and my mouth all over her soft smooth skin.

"Get on you're feet." I told her with a commanding voice. Her legs were still trembling from the five minute orgasm, but she did as she was told. She stood before me, her tits sitting high and proud on her chest and pushing out with a delicious full curve at the bottom. I stroked each one gently before pulling her to me and around so she could sit in my seat, almost the perfect height for sucking cock.

I moved up to her and without using our hands, we both accomplished our task at hand. My cock in her mouth. She wasn't as good as Terri, but she gave it her best shot. What I like most about her oral technique was lots of spit. She had it hanging off my cock in gobs. So much of it came out of her mouth and onto my cock, it was dripping onto her tits. It was so dirty, I loved it.

I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed her by the head and started fucking my cock into her mouth. Forcing her to take more than just six inches. She gagged and twice threw up into my waste basket, but I kept going, determined to force my cock down her throat. She thought she was the shit coming into my office, playing the sexy little strumpet, like she could wrap me around her little finger. I'd show her who the Master was.

"You're gonna take my cock down you're throat if I have to force it!" I said to her after I pulled out and leaned down over her. Her eyes were watering, making her makeup run down her face, giving her that total slut whore look. She wore it well.

Instead of sitting in the chair, she opted for a better position to take a cock in the throat. She got down on her knees first and stretched her throat by rocking her head back. After a few attempts this way failed, I picked her up and laid her on the desk with her head hanging over the edge.

"Now, relax you're throat. If you don't, you wont be able to talk when I'm done." I said as I placed my hand over her throat and massaged it. The only way I was really gonna get it all the way into her throat was if I went inside her head and fixed her brain to allow me access to her tight oral passage. So, I dove in and searched for her gag reflex and suppressed it.