Telepath King Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three strokes, my balls were smashed down onto her face and covering her nose. My cock was completely inside her now. With her tits in my hands and my cock in her mouth, I started the long slow in and out strokes, fucking her nice and slowly so she'd be able to breath.

Ten minutes later, her chest was bright red from the lack of oxygen and my hands gripping and squeezing her tits. When I pulled out, first thing she did was breath, refill her lungs up and then she went back after my cock, sucking it voraciously, trying to make me cum.

"You want my cum don't you?" I said to her, teasing her as I pulled her hair, forcing her head back to look up at me.

"Yes Master! I want it on my tongue so bad!" She said as she tried in vain to get back to my cock.

"You'll have it, I promise you that. Right now, I want that hot, tight, wet pussy on my cock." I said as I sat down in my chair and let go of her hair. She stood quickly and tried to sit on my cock without opening her pussy up or keeping her balance.

Sofia fell to the floor and quickly scrambled to get up to get at my cock. I pulled her off and back, forcing her to sit on her haunches.

"Sofia." I got out before she interrupted me.

"Yes Master?" She replied quickly.

"Slow down darling. You're gonna get my cock in every hole I promise. Slow down before you hurt yourself! This is supposed to be enjoyable!" I said as I forced her to slow down and just breath for a moment.

"Yes Master." She said and slowly slid her way up to me, sliding her hands up my muscular legs to my cock and balls. "Master?" She asked.

"Yes Sofia?"

"What will you have me do here?" She asked. I had yet to assign her a job.

"I'll have you whenever I want you. You think I'll be able to give you up after that? And we aren't even done yet!" I said with a smile.

"Seriously though. What would you have me do? Everyone else seems to have a job, what about me?" She asked. I could see that this bothered her a good deal.

"Well, what would you like to do?" I asked her.

"It's not for me to ask, it is for you to command." She said, lowering her head.

"You're starting to sound like Teresa. Again, I ask. What would you like to do?"

"Something that involves you. I want to be around you. I want to be there when you need that itch scratched. I want you to use and abuse me, but most of all, I want you to want to do it." She said as she slowly looked up at me, focusing her eyes on mine.

"So basically, you want to be my slave. Is that it?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. I smiled.

"Sofia, that's not possible. You're too powerful a Telepath to be treated as just a slave. No. I think there is something that you can do, that will keep you around me." I said and I got up and went around the desk to lock the door just incase.

"What Master? What can I do for you?" She asked, following me around on her knees.

"Sofia, you know I like women. You know that I will have slaves. You know that I will have a harem, dozens maybe. I want you to be in charge of all my pussy. You'll be like my Property Master. You'll take care of them, make sure they are taking care of themselves. You will educate them, teach them how to be a proper slave to their Master, be a role model to them." I said as I took her hands and helped her stand up.

"But, if I'm doing all this, when will I get to be with you?" She asked, a little disappointed that her job meant controlling my pussy, not being it.

"My darling Sofia, how can you teach them to please me and pleasure me without knowing what I like?" I asked her. She thought about it for a minute until the light bulb came on.

"You mean, you and I, we will...." She tried to get it out, but it just would..

"Yes. You and I will be doing a lot of fucking. How else will you know what pleases me?" I asked her. She smiled.

"It will take me a lifetime to learn you." She said, a wicked grin on her face.

"No, it would only take a second. All I got to do is just push it into you're head, and then you'll know. But I wont do that. Learning by doing is the best part!" I said as I pulled her to me.

She squealed as she jumped up and landed in my lap, my cock pointed down and resting on her pussy. With her ass in my hands, I lifted her so that she could reach my cock and aim it at her cunts opening. She wedged the head of my cock into her cunt and then put her hands back on my shoulders to let me do the work.

"You ready?" I asked her. She smiled at me

"Master, I'm always ready for you!" She said, until I let her drop onto my cock, pushing half my cock up inside her in one thrust. "Oh fuck!" She cried out at the sudden intrusion of my cock into her tight pussy. I didn't know she was that tight, but that's okay, I like it like that!

"This has got to be the tightest pussy I've ever had!" I said as I slid her up off of my dick.

"I've never had a cock inside me before. I've only used my fingers and one very slim dildo." She said as she panted into my chest.

"Then I guess we'll take this slow. I don't want to hurt my tightest snatch!" I said. I turned us around and sat her ass on the edge of my desk and pulled out slowly. The walls of her pussy and her puffy lips clung to my cock as I pulled it out. Every nerve ending in her pussy was lighting up. Her orgasm started just on that one move.

When only the head of my cock remained, I lifted my hands and placed them on her tits. Slowly, I pushed back in, pinching and tweaking her nipples as I forced my thick cock inside her tight channel.

Sofia leaned back, her hair falling to the desk as her head tilted back and her mouth opened up. Moans of ecstasy escaped from her luscious lips and filled the room.

I pushed in until I was half way buried then pushed a little more. Her orgasm was growing quickly as the first cock ever, my cock, was pushing her senses into overdrive. I pushed two more inches in and then started pulling out, that's when it hit. Her cunt flooded with her orgasm, coating my cock and giving me the lube I needed to slide all the way in.

Every muscle in her body tightened up as I pulled out until just the head remained and then I started sliding back in. Her moans and grunts were becoming deeper, more throaty as I pushed all the way in, forcing my thick ten inches of cock inside her. She was shaking and vibrating like I'd never seen before. She just kept cumming.

I slid in and out of her almost effortlessly with all the pussy juice flowing from with in her. Slowly, I started to build up steam and my pace and soon, I was slamming my hips into hers. Her screams were getting louder and louder as one orgasm led to another. I pulled out of her tight slick pussy and pulled her off the desk to stand on the floor.

Sofia was a small woman. Not just in stature, she stood about five foot two and was very trim. Except her hips and her tits. I had played with her asshole already and if it was as tight as her cunt, I would need to play with it some more to get it ready to take my big fat cock.

"Bend over the desk." I told her. She did as I asked but couldn't get bent over far enough to give me the access that I wanted. "No, this wont work. Here, try bending over the arm of the chair." I told her.

She grabbed the chair and bent over it but it still wasn't working the way I wanted it to. It would work for now, but I would make sure that there was some kind of implement, some sort of bondage type contraption that would get her in the right position.

With her bent over, I slid my cock back into her pussy. She went rigid for a moment and then started to relax again, turning her head left and right while moaning out how good it felt. She sure was a great ego booster!

Before I got too far into it and couldn't stop, I had to at least try her ass. I started with my finger like I had planned. She was receptive to it and after a bit, even begging me to push more of my finger inside her. I didn't want to let her down.

Soon, I had two fingers inside her ass, alternating between thrusts of my cock. When I would pull my cock out, I would thrust my finger in, giving her a double fucking. After about ten minutes of this, she was babbling incoherently.

Without warning, I pulled out of her sopping wet cunt and slid the head of my cock up to her anal opening and pushed it in. All her senses came back on line and she went completely still as I pushed three inches of hot hard cock inside her tight asshole.

"Augh! FUCK! IT HURTS!" She screamed out. I grabbed her by the hair and yanked back so I could look into her eyes.

"Its supposed to you fucking cunt! That's why men like doing it, it's the only way we can hurt you fucking bitches!" I said as I instead of pulling out, I kept pushing in. I pushed until all ten inches of my cock was buried deep inside her and my balls were resting on her dripping cunt lips. Sofia screamed out, causing Teresa to run into the room, she had a key. Once she saw what was going on, she immediately locked the door and strode sexily over to where I had Sofia impaled on my cock.

"Playing with the Slaves Master?" She asked as she opened her blouse, exposing her tits in a half cup lacey bra.

"Teaching them a lesson is more like it." I said as I pulled Sofia back by her hair and grabbed a handful of tit and squeezed roughly.

"Well, isn't she just the lucky one!" Teresa said as she pulled the chair out from under Sofia, leaving her literally hanging there, impaled upon my cock. She sat in the chair and pulled her skirt up, revealing a pair of crotchless panties. "Right here Master. Put her face right here." Teresa said as she opened her cunt lips.

"Now that's a naughty idea! I like it!" I said as I forced Sofia's face down into Teresa's crotch. Teresa held Sofia's head still, forcing Sofia to like her cunt while I held onto her hips, pulling her off of and back on my cock, roughly.

Sofia was in a sea of thoughts and emotions and feelings. All her synapses were firing and pleasure was the only thing they were sending or receiving. Her hands went to Teresa's tits and practically ripped the bra off of them so she could get at the tender nipple tipped flesh. I continued to rape Sofia's ass as she ate Teresa to three multiple orgasms.

"This bitch is so fucking tight! I love it! There ain't no way I'm getting rid of this hot nasty whore!" I said as I pounded Sofia's tight ass. I knew she would be sore, I was probably tearing her up, ripping her insides, but I couldn't stop. I was possessed.

Teresa had cum a fifth time and I was getting ready to. I could feel the cum in my balls reaching their boiling point. I had to get her ass of my cock and her mouth on it. I pulled her away from Teresa to a disappointed moan and dropped her in the floor.

With her hair in my hands, I held her still and stuffed her mouth with my cock. She licked and sucked her own ass grease off of it until it was shinny and clean, then I felt the cum moving. It moved fast, racing up the length of my cock. I shoved it in her mouth hard, almost chocking her on it as the first blast of cum exploded out of the head and into her wet mouth.

She gagged as it hit the back of her throat and slid down. She tried to swallow but couldn't, the sheer force of it, mixed with a little of my own potion, she was knocked into paralysis and total sex slave servitude. She sat there on her knees, taking shot after shot of my hot cum down her throat, just sliding, oozing down into her belly.

Soon, everything about her would change. She would be my absolute whore when ever I wanted her to be. There was just something about her that made me want to be deviant, despicable, degrading. And all I wanted to do was do it to her. I didn't know why, but there was just something about her that made me want to do it.

As I had told her, she would do the job I insisted upon her. And she would do it and serve me perfectly. She would know the caliber of female I wanted in my stable, and she would show them all how it's done. I had Juliet for love, Lisa and Mandy for love and sex, Andie for sex. Teresa for lust. But Sofia, she would fulfill my darkest desires. I would take out everything on her, rape, beating, forced sex, everything I would do to her.

I knew she would take it, I knew she liked it, I knew she would have it no other way. She was my bitch, my cunt, my slut, my whore, my slave.

When I was done cumming, I let go of her hair and she fell to the floor, swallowing and gasping for breath. I grabbed Teresa by the bra that barely hung around her tits and pulled her to the floor next to Sofia.

"Clean my cock bitch!" I told her. She looked at me with a certain twinkle in her eye and then she pounced on my cock. Forcing it down into her throat, licking and sucking, cleaning it like I demanded. When she was done, I pushed her off of me and sat in my chair. Both the women crawled to me, running their hands up and down my legs, over my balls and up and down my cock, taking turns kissing and licking me. I grabbed Sofia by the hair and pulled her roughly up to me.

"You're my bitch now and that was just a small taste of things to come." I said to her as I grabbed her nipple and pinched it roughly, bringing a tear to her eye.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." She said as I let her go. She slinked back down to the floor and lay her head on my leg while her hands massaged my balls and my cock.

I sat there for what seemed like an hour, just basking in the afterglow of an intense sex session with my eyes closed, reading the thoughts of everyone in the house.