Telepath King Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Try as he might, he still could not get the weapon to train on me. Not until it was held firmly in place on his forehead, leaving an indent did he realize I was serious.

"Okay man, okay! You can have what ever you want!" He said. Instantly, he had control over the pistol again. And stupidly, he lifted it and pointed it at me.

"Shame, shame Willie. I tried to trust you. And look what you go and do? Well, I will take what I want, and you're the one that's gonna lose out on a very profitable venture." I said and made him turn the pistol back on himself and pull the trigger.

When his brains splattered all over the concrete behind him and his lifeless body fell to the floor, the others took notice in a different way and their attitudes towards me changed. I nodded to Teddy and he grabbed all the hardware the man had both on the table, in his Cadillac Escalade and on his person and put them in the Hummer. I turned my attention back to the two remaining dealers.

"So, Gentlemen, I hope that our relationship isn't as strained as that one was. Let's see if we can do some business." I said as I went to their tables. I looked over what they had to offer, most of which I could buy in a gun store.

"So, uh, what exactly are you looking for?" The Gumba asked.

"Well, Nothing in particular. What I want are guns that are in perfect condition. New, never been fired. I like Military guns." I said. He looked at me funny.

"What, are you some sort of fanatic collector or something?" He asked.

"Yes, something like that. I'm willing to do business with you gentlemen, if you're price is right and if the hardware is worth the price." I said. I looked at the Gumba's first. They closed in on each other and then back to me.

Their deal was good and there was a promise of more if I wanted them.

"I'll take what you have here and you will call Khan when you have more. If you come across something special, call Khan." I said and went to the Chinese guy.

"I have the best for you. All original, never fired. I can get from any Military you want. I can get hard to find pieces for you're collection, you just name the piece, I get it." He said. I liked his enthusiasm.

"Very well then. I will get a list to Khan, he'll get it to you. I'll take what you have here as well." I said. I looked at Khan who pulled out a black waist bag with stacks of bills inside. Khan paid the men and Teddy loaded up the guns. I turned back to the dealers.

"Out of curiosity, what else can you get me, other than guns?" I asked. They each in turn looked at another and smiled.

"Man, we can get you anything under the sun. You want broads, Cuban cigars, drugs, hard to find cars, you name it!" The Gumba said. The Chinaman agreed.

"You want Chinese girls, Asian girls, best opium around, you name it, I can get it." He said, going back to his sales pitch.

"I tell you what I would like. I'm in an Irish mood. I'd like a pure Irish woman, must be well built with the flaming red hair and piercing green eyes and a hundred year old bottle of Irish Whisky. Which one of you can get me that?" I asked. Teddy

and Khan smiled.

"I can." Came a response from behind me. I turned to see a man of the same stature as myself with gray hair dressed to the nines with three body guards. "Sorry I missed the party." He said, seeing Willie with half his head blown off.

"I do apologize sir, he was unwilling to negotiate." I said as I turned completely around. "Who are you sir?" I asked. Khan spoke up for him.

"He the Irishman. He late too." Khan said with a smile.

"Khan old friend, when did you ever know me to be on time?" He said as he got closer.

"Well Irishman, what do you have for me?" I asked.

"Just like Little Ping there and Sal and Georgie, I can get you anything you ask for, for a price." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Did you bring anything to show me?" I asked. He smiled.

"No. All my wares are in a safe location. If you would like to see what I have, follow me." He said and returned to his limo. I turned to Khan and he nodded yes.

"Gentlemen, thank you for you're business, I'll be in touch." I said and entered the Hummer.

We followed the Limo up into Connecticut, to well east of Hartford. As we pulled in, I noticed the large mansion was gated and hidden by a ten foot high wall. There were a few sentries walking the inside perimeter as well as roaming dogs. We went inside and parked next to the Limo.

The Irishman got out and waited for me to exit my vehicle. I sent out a mental probe, searching for anything that wasn't on the level. I couldn't find anything so I got out, telling Khan and Teddy to stay with the vehicle.

"I never did catch your name Sir." He said. I walked up to him and stretched my hand out.

"My name is Tom." I said and clasped his hand. As we shook hands, I peeked into him mind and once I did, his eyes lit up. He was a telepath.

"You're a telepath?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said. I didn't want to let on anything in particular. He tried to send a mind probe in, but like all the rest, he couldn't read me.

"You're powerful. I cant even penetrate you. So, before we go in, lets be gentlemen and leave all that out here if you don't mind." He said with a comforting smile.

'Agreed!" I said, returning his smile. As we were walking inside, I contacted Teresa mentally. "Teresa, I need you to find out everything you can about a man named "The Irishman". I'm in Connecticut, east of Hartford in a big estate." seconds later she replied.

"I'll have it for you when you return home." She said.

I followed the older gentlemen inside and was in awe of his home. He noticed my look of amazement.

"Being a telepath has helped me to live the life I do." He said. All around were priceless works of art. Inside the door, there were maids and butlers standing, waiting for his commands. His orders were given quickly by mouth and they were all off doing what they were instructed to do.

A beautiful young maid, not more than eighteen came up behind me and helped me take off my jacket. When she noticed my own gun nestled in the harness, she stopped moving. I turned and saw her look of fear.

"It's okay darling, I won't harm you." I said in a soothing voice. Instantly, she smiled and relaxed and hung up my coat.

"She's new. Not used to seeing all the hardware and things of that nature. Please, let's go into the study." He said holding out his hand to direct me into the side room.

Inside, his study was filled with books and art work. He directed me to a couple of fine expensive leather chairs. Once we were settled, the cute little maid came back to me and removed my shoes. Once my feet were propped up, she started massaging my feet.

"I could get used to this!" I said with a smile. He smiled back and casually observed me.

"How long have you been gifted?" He asked. I turned my attention from the sexy little nymph to my host.

"Honestly? About two weeks." I said. He looked at me astonished and then like I was lying.

"Two weeks, and you have that much power?" He asked.

"Yes. It seems in the Telepathic world, I'm somewhat of a phenomenon. There hasn't been another like me in a thousand years." I said. He looked at me skeptically. "You don't believe me do you?" I asked. He smiled.

"I don't want to insult you, but it does seem hard to believe. I've had my ability since I was a child and I've used it well over the years. My power has grown exponentially and as you can see, I use it fully." He said as he opened his arms, sweeping his hands to the sides, indicating his wealth.

"I understand and I'm not insulted. I would feel the same if I were in you're position. Thing is, I had the ability my whole life. Just didn't know it. But once it was awakened, that was all she wrote." I said as I took the cup of coffee from an equally beautiful servant as the one rubbing up my legs now.

"So, would you be opposed to a small display of power then? Like a Gentleman's bet?" He asked, a sly smile on his face.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Oh nothing special. I wanted to see how powerful you really are. My "employees" are well trained and under my complete control. I wanted to see if you could subvert their training and make them yours." He said. I smiled.

"Not only can I do that, I can turn them against you in the process." I said with my own sly smile.

"You're that good?" He asked, unbelieving.

"Yeah, I'm that good." I said. He nodded, giving me my notice to start.

I searched the house and found several women upstairs lounging naked and I started with them first. They were easy to penetrate, but his hold over them was strong. I broke it instantly and retrained them to my will. I called them down. Next was the Chef and the Butlers and Maids. Within a minute, they were all now under my control and kneeling at my feet, except my little masseuse. Her I had strip down to just her panties and curl up on my lap like a baby, I looked at the Irishman.

"How's that?" I asked with a smile.

"Impressive, but I thought you said you could turn them against me?" He asked.

"I can, but I didn't see the need to prove myself any further." I said as I ran my hands down the lithe frame of the teenage sexpot.

"I see you like Tina. You can have her. I can find a thousand more like her." He said with a smile and a simple wave of his hand.

"No. I already have a house full of women, some I haven't even had yet." I said as I cupped her perky tits.

"Take her, make her you're sex slave, I have many more." He said. I smiled and looked at Tina.

"Would you like that bitch? Would you like to be my sex toy?" I asked her. She craned her neck up to look at me.

"Yes Master! I would like that very much!" She said as she flipped over in my lap and slid down between my legs. With her eyes on mine, she unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my thick cock. Her eyes showed her surprise.

"If you put that in her, you can have her. I'll never be able to satisfy her again!" He said as he looked at my rod with envy.

"How so?" I asked.

"I'm not as well equipped as you. It's one thing to make them think that the cock inside them is built like yours, but its something different to actually have one." He said, his voice taking a defeated tone.

"You mean, you can't make it bigger?" I asked. He looked at me, uncertain of what I was talking about. "You can't use you're power to make it bigger? You know, like willing it to grow and it does." I said to him. He still looked at me. "Surely you can do more than just read peoples minds and implant thoughts, suggestions and commands, can't you?" I asked. He continued to look at me.

"I don't understand." He said finally. I pulled the sexy beauty off of me before she was able to get to work and stuffed my cock back in my pants. She could dig it out again later.

"This is why I am what they call the Mishanna." I said as I stood before him and started to float in mid-air. His eyes went wide with disbelief. And before his very eyes, I disappeared and reappeared behind him.

"Where did you go?" He asked as he looked around the room.

"Behind you." I said quietly, barely a whisper. He jumped out of the chair and spun around.

"Jesus! How did you do that?" He asked.

"It's my power. It allows me to do things that a normal Telepath can't do. That's why I am the Mishanna." I said as I floated back to my seat, allowing Tina to pull my cock back out and start sucking on it, in front of Gary, the Irishman.

"I wish I could do that!" He said.

"It's okay Gary, no one else can. It's just me." I said, enjoying the look on his face as I called him by his given name.

"How did you know?" He asked,

"I know everything about you. You had it hid pretty good, it only took me a couple of seconds to find it." I said.

"A couple of seconds? I took me three years to build that wall up! And you get through it in three seconds? Who the fuck are you?" He demanded. Instantly all of "his" employees got up and surrounded me, protecting their new Master.

"Calm down Gary, sit, I will explain some things to you." I said. He calmed down a little as he sat.

"Bitch!" I called out. Instantly, a maid came to me.

"Yes Master?" She said as she pulled her top down so I could see her big tits. I looked at Gary who stared in disbelief.

"Get Gary a bottle of the best whisky in the house and a glass with ice please." I said as I reached out to pinch a nipple. She moaned as I felt her tits.

"Yes Master!" She said and pulled her top up and left the room.

"The rest of you can go." I said. I held the hot little tart on my cock so she wouldn't think I was talking to her.

One by one, they filtered out of the room except for Tina. I wasn't letting her go just yet.

"So, Gary. You mentioned something about being able to get me anything I ask for. Can you really do that or were you just blowing smoke?" I asked. He looked at me, his skepticism gone.

"No, I really can get you anything you want." He said. He's eyes regarding me coolly now.

"Gary, I understand you are shocked and in disbelief of what just happened, but I assure you, everything will go back to the way it was and I will not interfere with what you have going on for you. To be honest, I'm excited about you. Another Telepath? I mean, I'm surrounded by them and they all cater to me." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

"You mentioned something I'd like to ask you about. This Mishanna. What is it?" He asked. The maid had come back now with Gary's bottle of whisky and a glass of ice. As I commanded, she stripped down and proceeded to start undoing Gary's pants to suck his cock.

"Yeah. In the Telepath world, there is one being that has more power than all. He can do things that no one can. He can't be read, he is so powerful, that all Telepaths are required to bow before him and pledge their allegiance and they're undying love. Yadda, yadda, yadda." I said as I placed my hand on the young girls head and pushed her lips farther down my pole.

"You mean you are worshiped?" He asked. His eyes narrowing.

"Yeah. But if I were you, I'd get that thought out of your mind. You can't steal my power. Once I'm dead, the power is gone forever." I said as I read his thoughts.

"That's so weird." He said, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.

"No one has ever read my thoughts so freely." He replied, his honesty coming out.

"Well, like I said Gary, I wont be imposing anything on you. I'm not asking for you to bow down at my feet. It's just nice to talk to someone who isn't trying to please me all the time." I said as I pushed the girls head down farther, pushing my cock deep into her throat.

"She can't deep throat, I've been trying that for the last few weeks." He said to me, noticing what I was trying to accomplish.

"Sure she can, you just gotta know how to tweak her. Watch." I said as I jumped into Tina's brain and turned off her gag reflex and stroked her relaxation muscles, allowing her to relax to take my cock into her throat. Once she did, she took it all the way until my balls were squashed against her chin. "See, you just gotta know how to stroke them just right." I said as I pulled her off and looked into her eyes. They were glazed over with lust and desire. "Very good Tina. Now, just keep that up and I will reward you with something special." I said with a loving smile.

"How can you do that? I've tried and I'm not as big as you are." He said as he watched the maid sucking him off have trouble getting him down her throat. I smiled and did the same to his bitch and soon, she was taking his smaller seven inch cock down her throat. He came almost immediately. "Fuck that was amazing!" He said as he filled her mouth with hot white cum.

"Told you. You just gotta know how to stroke them." I said as I let lose my own torrent of cum into the girls tight throat.

"You'll have to teach me that." He said as he watched his bitch lick his cock clean of jizz.

"First, we have business to attend to. You said you could get me an authentic Irish girl with flaming red hair and bright green eyes. How long will it take you to get that?" I asked. He smiled, now I was playing his game.

"I can have one here for you tomorrow." He said with a satisfied smile. I threw a curve ball at him.

"Have five here tomorrow. And guns, lots of guns." I said with a smile back.

"That will be harder to do." He said, frowning slightly.

"If you can do what you say you can, then there wont be a problem or I'll start dealing with the Chinese or the Gumba's." I said, playing hardball back.

"You drive a hard bargain. I'll get what you ask for. What do I get in return?" He asked.

"A lesson on how to use you're powers." I said simply.

"Deal!" He said quickly. I smiled, it was too easy.

We talk about various things for the next few hours while I played with Tina's body, stroking her lazily at times and really giving it to her hard with my fingers, making her cum over and over again. All the while, Gary looked on in envy at my ability to use and abuse Tina.

"Well, it's starting to get late and I have a feast waiting for me at home." I said.

"Where's home?" He asked, trying to find out a little more about me. I smiled.

"Gary, we're not that close yet. You'll know more about me in time. But for now, just be satisfied that you aren't dead like poor Willie and that we have opened up negotiations into what could be a profitable and lengthy business relationship." I said with a comforting smile. He fell for it easily.

"Very well then. Master Thomas is it?" He asked, totally having forgotten my name up until now.

"Yes. You will always refer to me as Master Thomas. I am superior to you, we both know this. And as such, I demand that respect." I said as I looked him dead in the eye. He understood completely.

"Of course Master Thomas. All due respect and deserved." He said politely.

"Until tomorrow, say three o'clock?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. He had to get busy, he had a lot of work to do. "Very well. Until tomorrow." I said and got up. Tina was right by my side, not wanting to leave me. I looked at her. "Gary, this one is mine. She will stay with you and you will treat her like a Princess. She is to be untouched by everyone, see to all her needs." I said as I kissed her gently on the lips. She was still a virgin, Gary had been saving her for a special client who like the younger girls. She was mine and I would take her virginity. I would use her and abuse her until I tired of her, just like I would do with the Irish girls. Time for me to be a dick.

The ride back home was quiet. I wished I had brought Tina, she at least would make the ride pleasurable. Tomorrow, we would fly instead of drive. I lived too far away to making a drive like this.

Once home, I was greeted by stable of women, Juliet meeting me first and giving me the kiss I desired. I was informed that dinner would be ready by the time I got out of the shower. Mandy led me upstairs and undressed me. She followed me into the shower and started to bath me.

I turned the tables on her and started to wash her back but every time I pushed on her back, her ass would slide back and come into contact with my cock, making it get hard. I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed Mandy by the shoulders and pushed her over so she was bent at the waist. With my cock in hand, I slammed it inside her pussy. Taking her breath away. I needed to get fucked, I needed to fuck. I held her by the hips and pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. I was driven. Tina had started my excitement level and even though I came in her mouth, it wasn't enough. I needed more.

Mandy started moaning out loud after the third thrust as her orgasm started to build. I was a ways off still, but that didn't stop me from making Mandy cum three times before I pulled out and shot my load in her mouth and on her face. When my body stopped convulsing, she looked up at me.