Telepath King Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What got into you?" She asked with a smile.

"I don't know. I just needed to fuck. I needed it to be fast and hard and thankfully you were here!" I said with a smile as I helped her stand to wash the cum off her face and out of her hair.

"I like it when you're forceful, when you just take me like that. It excites me more." She said as she let me wash her front while she washed her hair.

"Well, I can't say I don't know what came over me, I don't want to lie to you." I said, feeling guilty.

"You don't have to say anything. You're the Master, you can do what you like." She said.

"I met a man today. He took me back to his house where we talked and he gave me an eighteen year old virgin. He was training her to be a sex slave for someone. I took her." I said as I looked into her eyes.

"Did you fuck her?" She asked, not fazed by my comment.

"No. She gave me head and I finger fucked her until she came three times, but I didn't break her cherry." I said as I rubbed the soap all over her tits.

"But you want to, don't you?" She asked as she tilted her head back to rinse out the shampoo.

"Yes. He's getting me five red haired, green eyed Irish girls tomorrow." I said, feeling more guilty.

"And what are you gonna do with these beautiful women?" She asked as she scrubbed my back.

"Fuck them I guess. I don't really know what else to do with them." I said. I

hadn't really thought about it any further than just fucking them.

"Why don't you bring them here. Make them part of your harem. The start of your harem." Mandy said as she turned me to face her, putting my back under the water to rinse.

"I didn't know how you would feel about that. You or Juliet." I said. I looked into her eyes and she could see that I was feeling guilty, like I betrayed her.

"Master, you can do what ever you want. It doesn't matter what I think or how I feel. If you want them, then you bring them back here. I will make sure that they are ready and prepared for you when ever you want them. You are Master, your will is our command." She said as she turned the water off, our shower finished.

"I know. I just didn't want Juliet to think that I was done with her. You know, I had her and now I'm looking for fresh meat. I didn't want her to think that." I said as I toweled off Mandy's back and ass. As I worked down her legs, she was wrapping her hair up in a towel.

"Tom, how many times do I have to say it? You are the Master. You do what you want, when you want, to who you want and there's nothing anyone can say, not even Mistress Juliet. Don't forget, she serves you too, she doesn't tell you what to do." Mandy said. She really had caught on to the whole Master thing and was truly living it like a Slave would.

"You're right. I just felt that I needed to say something." I said. Mandy stopped what she was doing and turned to face me.

"Master, I am here for you to talk to, your personal confidant. That's all I can be. I can't tell you what to do, you just do. You need to stop worrying about how your decisions are going to affect those around you and start living like a King, a God! Do what ever makes you're heart happy." She said. I looked at her and at that moment, she made my heart happy.

I took her into my arms and kissed her. Not a thank you kiss, a passionate kiss that lovers give to another. She understood me more than I gave her credit for and for that, I loved her even more.

"Okay. I understand. Let's go eat. I've gotten laid so much today, I need to fill my tank up!" I said as I patted my belly.

"Well, don't eat so much you wont be able to satisfy us all tonight." She said as she left the bathroom.

"Us all? What do you mean?" I asked, but she didn't answer. She got dressed and was out of the room before I could say anything else.

She had laid my clothes out, a nice soft in color and texture button up shirt and a pair of loose comfortable dress pants. On the floor was a pair of shoes. House shoes. As I slipped them on, I found they were a pair of comfortable house shoes, just like I asked for. I loved her!

I left the room and went down to the dinning room. Juliet was standing by her chair as was the rest of the house it seemed. The table was littered with trays of food. Ham, turkey, chicken, beef, vegetables of all colors, rolls and wine, lots of wine. There was another table set up with deserts and more wine. Either they were gonna try and make me fat and get me drunk, or they were taking the "feast like a King" thing a bit seriously.

I sat down and all the rest followed. Juliet was to my right and Mandy to my left. Teresa next to Mandy and Lisa next to Juliet. Khan and Teddy were at the table as were all the girls I had rescued. It was like we were one big family.

Dinner ensued like no other I had ever seen. Thanksgiving paled in comparison to his. We talked, laughed, cried because we were laughing so hard and talked more. I told Juliet of my meeting with Gary the Irishman and she was intrigued. I told her about my fascination with guns, which was more than a fascination, almost an obsession. And she wasn't thrilled about that.

"I don't like guns. Guns kill people." She said as she sipped from her wine. I smiled.

"No baby, guns don't kill people, people kill people. The gun alone and by itself, is harmless, it's the person holding the gun that pulls the trigger. It's a respect thing. You have to respect it. Have you ever shot a gun before?" I asked her. She looked at me and answered honestly.

"No. They scare me." She said. I took a big gulp from my wine and set my empty glass down.

"Well then, we're just gonna have to remedy that!" I said with a smile.

Conversation continued all around the table. The women at the end of the table talked amongst themselves and out of curiosity, I peeked into each of their brains to just see what was going on in there.

The overall opinion was that they were happy here. Some had nothing to go back to, others didn't want to go back. I started looking at them individually. They were all beautiful with varying body types and ethnic origins. I've always been hot on oriental chicks, but there wasn't anything I didn't like about any of them. I debated about having them until I noticed one looking at me very shyly. As soon as she noticed me looking at her, she cast her eyes down and smiled, embarrassed.

I leaned over to Juliet.

"How are the girls adjusting to being here?" I asked her.

"They are doing well! All of them have recovered from the drugs that were in their system and they seem eager to stay." She said with a smile.

"Has anyone talked to them about me? Told them who I am and why they were here?" I asked.

"I think Teresa talked to them." She said, uncertain. I looked at Teresa and spoke to her with my mind.

"Teresa, did you talk to the girls about me, about staying here to be my fuck toys?" I asked point blank. She looked at me as if she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Yes Master. I told them that they were rescued by a great and powerful man and that in return they were to be his sex slaves for a minimum of one year." She said as she placed her desert fork on a plate holding a piece of cherry pie.

"Teresa, why did you do that? I was willing to send them home if they wanted to go. This is not what I wanted!" I said and got up from the table without a word and walked out. Everyone at the table looked at me, not knowing what to do or why I got up. Juliet followed.

I walked down the hall to my room, my personal room. When I entered into it, I found it had been furnished and the walls were lined with gun racks, just waiting to be filled. I sat in a big leather chair and poured some whiskey from the decanter. Juliet knocked quietly and waited for me to answer.

"Come in!" I said roughly. She entered and closed the door behind her. Walking to me hesitantly, she could see I was upset about something.

"Tom, are you okay?" She asked. I drank the whiskey down fast and placed the glass back on the table. I looked at her, still angry and what I'd just heard.

"No! Who the hell decided that those women were to be my sex slaves for a year before they were released?" I asked her. She looked at me. She didn't know what to say.

"It was Madame Teresa's idea. She asked me about it first before she said anything to the girls. I told them. I told them that since you rescued them, they owed you a debt, and if they chose to, they would remain here as your personal sex slaves. I told them they would be unharmed and wouldn't be forced to do anything they didn't want to do. They all agreed." She said as she got on her knees in front of me.

"Just like that, they agreed?" I asked. There was more to it than that.

"No. When I explained to them what would have happened to them had you not been there, well, they broke down crying. One girl, her name is Deanna, she was the first to stand up and declare her willingness to be that for you. She said that if all she had to do was have sex with you for a year for saving her life, there was no better way to thank you." She said, now holding my hands and looking up to me from the floor.

"This isn't what I wanted. I wanted them to choose, choose whether they stayed here or not." I said as I looked down. My anger was subsiding but was still there. Off in the distance, I could hear thunder and the wind had picked up, always making me sad since I was a child.

"Tom, they are here of their own free will. Once Deanna agreed, the others followed suit. Only one girl, her name is Cassie, she still hasn't answered. She's seventeen and she doesn't quite understand what's been going on, she's very fragile." Juliet said.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. My anger gone now, I was concerned about the young girl.

"We aren't sure. We think that it may just be everything all rolled up and it's got her messed up in the head. It might have been too much for her." Juliet said as she kissed my hands.

"I'll talk to her. Bring her to me." I said. Juliet nodded and left the room. As I sat there thinking, the thought of having all those women did excite me, but I wanted it to be their decision, not something forced on them. But then, I needed to be more of a dick, be a true Telepath, take what I want.. It just didn't seem right with the girls, they had already been through so much.

What was the difference if I did it with Tina, who was under Gary's influence or the five Irish girls he was getting me, what was the difference then? They all would be under some telepathic influence, to serve, against their will. I doubt they would consent to being used like that.

So what was the difference if I did the same thing in my own household? Forced women to fuck for my own dirty pleasure? There was none. I was being hypocritical the whole time. Wanting to give them the chance to agree to it instead of just forcing them to. I had that power, it would be easy, just think it and they do it.