Telepath King Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can probably think of a few things!" I said before I placed my lips on hers. Everyone else in the room watched as I made out with Mandy, kissing her and fondling her ass and her tits. She moaned into my mouth her excitement. When our kiss broke, I looked around.

"What?" I asked, smiling at them.

"That's not really fair is it? I mean, there's Lisa, Andie and Me. Teresa too if she wants to get it on the action, not to mention you're remaining two Maidens." Jennifer said, pointing out that they all wouldn't mind getting me in the sack.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to have my way with each of you either one at a time, or we cam make this one big fuck fest!" I said with a wicked smile.

"Oh, you're bad! You're so bad!" Mandy said as she slapped my chest lightly. I squeezed her ass and then slapped it, not so lightly. She jumped in my lap but settled back down when she felt my cock starting to stir. "Oh Master!" She said as she planted her lips on mine, giving me the same treatment I just gave her. Ever the professional, Teresa was the first to stop the festivities. "Master, though enticing as it sounds, and I'm sure you could handle things well, I think there are other things that need tending to. Miss Jennifer for instance has to come up with a story of why she has been gone for the last four days." She said. Mandy looked at me and started to pout but thought better. Now wasn't the time.

"You're right Teresa. Jennifer, if you would, follow me into my office and we'll come to some sort of decision concerning you're whereabouts and whether I'll be helping the FBI." I said.

Mandy got up out of my lap with a disappointing look on her face. She knew she'd be in for some fun if Teresa hadn't stopped us. But, she bowed her head regardless as I took Jennifer by the hand and led her down the hall and into my office. I locked the door, so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"Okay, down to business." I said as I went around to my chair. Jennifer followed me and sat in my lap.

"Fuck business! I need you inside me!" She said as she pulled my loose pants down, freeing my soft cock.

"Why Jennifer! I didn't think you liked me that much!" I said with a smile.

"You know I do! And after showering with Mandy, I'm so fucking horny right now, I'd fuck a bedpost!" She said. I smiled.

"That, I'd like to see!" I replied to her amusement.

"No, this right here, this will do just fine!" Jen said as she sunk to her knees between my legs and engulfed my cock into her mouth. I was limp before, but I started to rise pretty quickly, filling her mouth.

"Oh that's nice!" I said as I reached my full potential inside her mouth.

Jennifer sucked me for almost five minutes, taking me in as far as she could before sliding her lips back off to the top of my cock. Each time, I moaned out how good it felt, encouraging her. After five minutes, she needed more than just my cock in her mouth.

"I want you inside me." She said as she stood and stripped her tight jeans and t-shirt off. I'd done a good job on her when I reshaped her body. I don't think she even noticed.

"Then bring that sexy ass over here and sit on my cock!" I said to her, holding my hand out to take hers and help her into my lap. My cock pierced her pussy, parting her lips roughly as she sat down, forcing me inside her.

"FUCK! That's so fucking good!" She said as she continued to sit, forcing me all the way up inside her. Her body started to shake as she sat completely down, my cock completely stuffed inside her. "God Tommy! It feels so damn good!" She said, rocking her head back and placing her hands around my neck, pushing her perfect 36D tits together. I was impressed with myself as I studied her tits. Mentally I went inside her brain and found her pleasure center. She was on fire. I sent pulses of energy to her nipples and watched them grow larger, the size of the end of her pinky. They grew a deep red in color.

"You're so tight Jen, damn you feel so good! Slide up and down nice and slow baby, feel everything!" I said to her. She opened her eyes and looked at me, locking them onto mine. As she rose, I sent pulses to her lips and to her clit. She started to shudder.

"Fuck! Are you doing this?" She asked as her legs started quiver. I smiled and bent my head to take in her left nipple. "Oh fuck! Tommy! Fuck baby!" She said as her orgasm started to reach it's peak.

"Yes baby, now nice and slow, lower your hot pussy down. Feel my cock sliding inside you baby? Feel how hard it is, how big it is?" I asked, each time planting the feeling of being so full, not that I needed to, she was naturally tight.

"Oh fuck! FUCK! I'm cumming! Oh God! UNGH!" She said as she sat down, her ass on my thighs. She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms around my neck, forcing my face deeper into her breasts. I kissed the skin between her tits and then over to the full swell of her right tit. She came, her whole body quivering and shaking in time with the muscles of her pussy as they contracted around my cock. She pulled my head up and kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips, frantically searching for mine.

"God that was so good! How do you do that?" She said as she pulled her face away from mine.

"No no! Trade secrets!" I said as I squeezed her ass, pulling her ass cheeks apart so I could slide my finger to her tiny little asshole.

"Oh no baby! Not right now!" She said as she squirmed in my lap. I smiled and kissed her lips gently, sucking the bottom one in between mine and biting it. "God you're so good!" She said as I let her lips go. I smiled and lifted my hand to her face, stroking her cheek with my fingers lightly.

"We really need to find a way for you to stay with me. I don't want you out of my sight." I said to her, looking deep within her eyes. She was feeling the same thing.

"Baby, I came so good, what about you?" She asked. Her pussy was still planted firmly around the base of my cock, slowly grinding on it in a lazy circle.

"How bout you suck me till I cum in your mouth?" I asked her. She smiled big and slowly slid up off my cock.

"Fuck I could have sat there forever!" She said as she finally reached the head of my cock, holding herself there for just a bit longer. I smiled and flicked my hips up, pushing me back inside her. "Oh that's not fair!" She said as she pulled completely off, keeping me from doing that again.

"I guess you like my cock as much as I like you're pussy!" I said with a smile. She looked at me and winked as she sank back down to her knees. She slid her lips over the head of my cock and sucked, drawing the shaft in until I hit the back of her throat.

Slowly, she sucked me off, taking in a little more each time until I has past her throat's opening. Each time she pushed me into her throat, she would hold me there for a count of twenty, then she would slowly slide back off until just the head remained. She was doing a fantastic job at sucking me, and forcing my orgasm to build with the slow sucking. When I felt my balls start to rumble, indicating my pending orgasm, I held her at the tip of my cock.

"I'm almost there baby." I said. She lifted completely off of me and smiled.

"Then I want you to shoot all you're hot tasty cum inside my mouth. I want you to feed me. Feed me baby!" Jen said as she stroked my cock, spitting on the head for lube. I didn't last much more than a few minutes before I was grunting and shooting my seed into Jen's open and waiting mouth.

"Augh fuck! Eat it baby!" I said as my cock spurted jet after jet of cum into her waiting mouth. Jen wasted no time slurping and swallowing my cum as blast after blast nearly drowned her. When my body stopped convulsing and my hips stopped jerking forward, Jen let go of my cock and looked up at me. Try as she might, she wasn't able to swallow all of it and some leaked out onto her lips and chin. While looking at me, she licked her lips and used her fingers to scoop what tried to escape and shove it into her mouth.

"Damn! That was a lot of cum!" She said finally. She was still licking her fingers when I sat down, exhausted. I had slept for four days and still hadn't eaten anything. I needed food and drink to bring me back to a hundred percent.

"I always cum like that. My balls just make so fucking much of it, I could drown a girl!" I said with a smile. She smiled back as she finished licking her lips, all traces of cum now gone from her face and lips.

"Well, I'm not really hungry anymore!" She said with a satisfied smile. I giggled and pulled her up to me. She sat in my lap, trapping my spent cock next to her still hot and wet pussy.

"So, lets talk. You want me to help you catch criminals and I still want what I want. What do you think we can accomplish?" I asked. She thought for a moment before responding.

"Well, I think that if we pick someone that's high profile, someone at the top or close to the top of the list, catch them, using you're methods, then they will really see that you can do what you say and they will be more likely to give you what you want." Jennifer said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You think it will be that easy?" I asked. She smiled.

"You already know my answer!" She said as she left a trail of small tender kisses from my cheek to my lips. We kissed, our tongues dancing a familiar dance to us both for quite sometime before there was a knock at the door. I smiled and lifted Jen off my lap.

"Dress, quickly!" I said as I pulled my pants back up and tied the drawstring. She was dressed as well before I opened the door. Mandy stood outside.

"Master, dinner is ready." She said. She looked past me to Jen sitting in the chair on the opposite side of the desk, as if nothing had been going on.

"Thank you Mandy. We're almost done in here. Got a phone call to make and then we'll be out." I said. She smiled at me but I think she knew.

"Yes Master. I will inform the rest." She said as she bowed her head and backed away from the door. I watched her as she turned and walked down the hallway, my eyes on her ass as she walked. She turned and looked at me, smiling sweetly before she descended the steps.

"Do you think she knows?" Jen asked as I came back around and stood next to her chair, my cock face level.

"Of course she knows. She's more in tune to me than the rest here. She knows things, not psychic or telepathic, more women's intuition." I said as I gently pulled Jen's face to my crotch. She sniffed, inhaling my scent as she rubbed her face over the front of my pants. "Pull it out." I told her. She looked up at me and smiled.

She untied my pants and let them slide to the floor as she kissed the head of my cock, making it jump up and hit the bottom of her chin.

"How can you be ready to go so soon?" She asked as she wrapped her slim fingers around the base of my cock and stroked to the head. Squeezing gently as she slid up the length.

"I don't know. I'm always horny. I could fuck you right now and Mandy right after and still be looking for Lisa or Andie before I'm done. I just don't know why or how." I said She looked up at me and I instantly knew who she reminded me of. It bothered me when I first met her, noting the similarities, but she looked a lot like Danica Patrick, the race car driver. Only thanks to my expert touch, she was way hotter with bigger tits, a slimmer waist, broader hips and a fuller ass. Her face was the only thing that reminded me of her. I smiled as I imagined Danica below me, her mouth open and taking my cock between her sexy lips. She looked up at me and saw me smiling.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?" She asked, pulling my cock from her lips.

"Has anyone ever told you that you resemble Danica Patrick?" I asked her. Now it was her turn to smile.

"Yeah. I get that a lot at work. My co-workers brought in a life size cut out of her and placed her beside my desk. I've got all kinds of Danica Patrick stuff." She said before going back to work on my cock.

"Well, we either need to stop of hurry this along. They'll be wondering." I said as I looked at the juncture of her lips around my cock. She smiled and didn't say a word, only sucked my cock in as far as she could comfortably and proceeded to give me a hell-of-a blowjob.

I forced myself to build an orgasm, not waiting for it to come naturally. Her mouth would be so sore, she wouldn't be able to eat if I waited that long. It could take hours for me to cum naturally by oral alone.

"Right there baby, keep doing that!" I said as I looked down. Jen was sucking about six inches into her mouth quickly while she stroked the other four. I didn't need to force it very much, she was doing a damn good job at bringing me off.

"FUCK! Here it comes baby!" I said as the first jet of cum rocketed up the length of my cock and blasted the back of her throat. I didn't cum as much as the first time, but it was still enough that she had to swallow hard to get it all before it spilled out of her mouth.

When my cock stopped oozing cum, she licked it clean then looked up at me and smiled.

"God that was still so much! It was only ten minutes since the last time!" She said with an astonished grin.

"I know. I don't know how or why, like I said, I just can!" I said with a shrug and a grin.

"And you don't taste super salty like you should! Why?" She asked as she stood and pulled my pants back up for me, tying the string.

"Don't know. It's a special recipe, my own personal concoction. I mix it myself!" I said with a smile. She giggled and wiped her mouth before planting a kiss on me. She was right, it wasn't salty like it had been. "Next time, I'll be eating you!" I said as I slid my tongue between her lips. She moaned into my mouth at my proposal. When our kiss broke. I pulled away and looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I want you're permission to do something." I said. I looked into her eyes.

"What is that?" She asked, her eyes bright and smiling like her face was.

"I want to go inside your head and put a block on it. So that no one can read your mind." I said. She looked at me, unsure of why I wanted to do this. "You already know a lot about me, and you'll learn more. I don't want anyone knowing what we do, what we talk about, what you've learned from me. It's only a block so people can't read you're mind and find out about me." I said as I looked into her eyes. She smiled and thought for a moment.

"As long as that's all it is. I'm trusting you." She said as she looked up into my eyes.

"You remember that light you saw in my eyes four days ago?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She said. I didn't respond, just let it spark. It was bright, mesmerizing. She looked into my eyes deeply as I looked into and through hers into her mind. I placed a bubble around anything that involved me, blocking anyone from reading it. She would be able to pull anything from the bubble, just no one else could. When I was done, barely a second later. I smiled.

"Okay, let's go eat!" I said as I grabbed her by the hand.

"That's it? You're done?" She asked as she trailed behind me.

"Yep! That's it. No one will be able to read anything about me but you'll be able to pull anything at any time." I said as I reached the door. I unlocked it and opened it, Mandy was there getting ready to knock.

"Master!" She said as I opened the door, surprising her.

"Hello baby!" I said as I opened the door and stepped into her arms. I let go of Jennifer's hand so I could hold Mandy close to me.

"Master! Dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for you." She said as she held me tight. I looked into her mind, she was jealous of my personal time with Jen and she genuinely missed me. I'd have to make sure to give her some one on one time later tonight.

"Great! I'm starving! Let's go eat until our bellies are full and we can't move!" I said, my enthusiasm contagious. Mandy smiled and grabbed my hand with her right and Jen's hand with her left and led us back down the hall to the dinning room.

Downstairs, they were all curious of my alone time with Jen. I didn't care, as Teresa said, I don't answer to anyone. Diner was fun with lots of talking. Side conversations mixed with topics ranging from religion to every day things like shopping. Everyone in the house was present except Teddy and Juliet. I looked at Andie and smiled, causing her to focus in on me.

"When you're done eating, please take Teddy something to eat or relieve him so he can come downstairs and eat with the rest of us." I said. She smiled.

"Master, just let him come downstairs. She wont leave her room. She's too afraid of you." Andie said with a smile. I closed my eyes for a moment and searched Juliet's mind. She was lying on her bed, crying. Her sorrow and pain was evident as she knew she'd over stepped the line. I withdrew and smiled at Andie.

"You're right Darling. I wasn't thinking." I said with a smile, then I sought out Teddy.

"Teddy, come downstairs and eat. Everything will be fine there." I said. I could see him smiling inside at the thought of eating. The food tasted as good as it smelled and that was all he could do was smell. He was damn near running into the Dining room he was so hungry and the smell of the delicious food just propelled him faster.

"Hello Teddy!" Andie said as she helped him with his plate. He smiled big at her, he liked her, it was evident every time he looked at her and I think she knew this.

"Thank you Annie!" He said, doing his best to pronounce her name, just not getting it right.

"It's Andie! Andie! You idiot!" Khan said with a hearty laugh. Teddy looked at him and blushed. There was a brotherly love between the two. They were after all Yakuza, loyal to each other as well as their Master. I had grown a deep affection for the two Asians.

Teddy sat down with a heaping plate of food and joined in the conversation. Sophia, sat to my right a few seats down and looked at me. I smiled at her and she blushed. I was done eating and was ready for a cigarette, something I hadn't done much of in the last few weeks. I pushed my seat back and everyone took notice.

"Dinner was wonderful! My compliments to those who cooked this delicious meal. I however, am going outside to the terrace to have a smoke and a glass of whisky. Sophia, we have things to discuss, would you care to join me?" I asked. She smiled and blushed at being singled out.

"Yes Master!" She said as she placed her napkin over her empty plate. She felt all eyes on her as she slid her chair back and stepped out around it. She moved to me and took my arm and walked out of the room with me, a big smile on her face.

"So, you wanted to talk to me about the girls?" I asked, still within earshot of those in the dinning room.

"Yes Master! We have found the families of nine of the girls. The others, it's difficult since they came from small villages in rural outlying areas. There are a few that are runaway's, they have shown interest in staying here. The rest, we just cannot find anything. We cannot find their families, nor where they come from." She said as we walked slowly outside.

12