Telepath King Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spank me baby!" She said as she rolled off of me. I smiled and slapped her ass one more time before looking at Anna.

"Baby, you said its been so long, I want to pleasure you. I want you to feel like the woman you used to be. Tell me what would make that happen for you?" I said as I got on my knees and pulled her up to me. She looked in my eyes, searching for something.

"Hun, what I really need is some love and tenderness." She said as she closed her eyes and looked away. I pulled her face back to mine. When she opened her eyes, I was staring into them.

"Then lets lay like lovers. I will treat you like a woman needs and should be treated." I said with a loving and tender smile.

"And then roll me over and fuck the shit out of me?" She asked with a smile. I grinned to her and pulled her face to mine.

"I'll fuck the shit out of your pussy and your ass if you want me to!" I said before I kissed her. When I pulled away from her, her eyes were closed, filing the memory and feeling away for later remembrance.

"Make love to me first baby, let me feel that again. Then, have you're way with me." She said as she looked into my eyes. I could tell that she needed the loving more than anything. I was drawn to her, much like Melody and the women back in Jersey. But she was different, I wanted to help her, show her that there is life after life seems to end.

"As you wish my beautiful lover!" I said as I pulled her to me, laying back and stretching out, feeling the full length of her firm body against mine.

Slowly, I built up her fire with touching and kissing and lots of caressing. When she was ready, she was panting. Her hips were hunching down onto my cock, begging for it to be inserted in her most sacred of holes. I rolled her over and slowly kissed my way down her body, taking gentle care to kiss all over her breasts and down over her flat tummy. She giggled when I stuck my tongue inside her belly button. As I lowered farther, I noticed Melody as she moved up to lie next to Anna. Melody took her hand and held it, wanting to feel the love and passion as well even though she just had the biggest orgasm of her life.

I kissed down farther until I was stretched out with my head between her legs. Melody had moved closer to Anna and was now licking her left nipple, caressing her breasts gently as she bit and sucked the little nub in between her lips. Anna was in full lust now, Melody's workings of Anna's tits and my gently kisses and licks up and down her furrow, tasting her special sauce in between licks on her clit.

"Oh God baby! Now! Give it to me now!" She moaned and begged. I looked up and found both of them looking at me, lust in their eyes. I didn't say anything as I started to slide back up. When I reached Melody, she licked Anna's juices off my face before I reached Anna's lips. She kissed me, tasting her own secretions and smiled when I pulled away.

"Are you ready sexy baby?" I asked her between gentle kisses about her face.

"I'm so ready! Put it in! Please put it in!" She begged as she reached up to my face and held it in place so I could look into her eyes and see her need.

"Okay, okay. You're ready!" I said as I lowered my hips, going by feel as I felt my cock head hit her bush. I moved down, letting my cock head slide down between her puffy lips. "You might want to spread those sexy lips of yours, I don't want to hurt you." I said to her. She reached down, one hand gently taking my shaft while the other opened her lips up.

"It's been a long time. I know I keep saying it, but you just don't know how long it's been." She said as she captured my gaze with hers. I smiled and bent down. I placed my lips over hers, sliding my tongue in to greet hers again. Slowly, I pushed my hips forward, the head of my cock parting her lips more as it slid into her tight hole.

"Fuck you're tight!" I said as my head popped through the tight little hole. I looked at Melody. "And I thought you were tight! Fuck this is insane!" I said, hoping I didn't offend her.

"Take it easy then baby. Make it beautiful and perfect for her." Melody said, understanding I didn't mean to offend as she leaned up and watched as my cock disappeared in Anna's tight pussy. Slowly I pushed until I had about three inches inside her. I looked down and there was a slight look of discomfort on her face. I bent down and kissed her as I held my cock there, letting her pussy adjust to my size.

"You're so beautiful, so sexy! I could do this all night with you!" I said as I pulled away, she looked up into my eyes, a tear forming. "No baby. Don't do that!" I said to her. My voice was sweet, tender, gentle. I kissed her tear away and started to pull back out.

"Oh that feels so good!" She said. I smiled when just the head remained and then slowly started to slide back in. Melody had her hand on my ass, massaging my tight buttocks as I slowly corkscrewed into Anna. She let go of Anna's tit and got up on her knees, kneeling next to me and bent down to whisper in my ear.

"I've never met a man like you. I'm not looking for a relationship, but I'm also not ready to let you go!" She said as she licked and kissed my ear and the side of my face. I turned my head and smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere for a while." I said to her and planted my lips on hers. She latched onto my face with her hands, holding me while I pulled out of Anna and slowly pushed back in, pushing five inches into her. Melody looked down and watched as the look of discomfort on Anna's face change to a look of bliss and satisfaction.

"I think she's ready for a little more!" She said. I looked down, Anna was smiling.

"Yeah baby! Give me more!" She said with a happy smile. I bent down and with my lips barely touching hers, flicked my tongue out and licked her open mouth, tasting her lips.

"Brace yourself baby. I'm gonna give it all to you!" I said as I pulled out. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Do it baby, ram that big cock inside me!" She said. I pulled out till just the head remained and then, with a slight hesitation, I slammed back in, pushing eight inches inside her. Her eyes went wide.

"FUCK YES!" She said as I started to fill her up. I didn't pull back out, just kept pushing until I was completely inside her, my head poking into her cervix.

For a moment, her eyes went wide and her mouth opened. Nothing came out, no words nor breath. She just looked at me and then her body shuddered.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh my fucking GOD!" She said as she finally exhaled, her orgasm reaching its peak, flooding her pussy and coating my cock with her girl cum.

Melody reached down and gave my balls a gentle squeeze before sliding her hand down to where I was joined with Anna. She looked at me and smiled. When she pulled her hand away, it was covered in Anna's cum.

"Damn baby! She's so fucking wet!" Melody said as she brought her hand up and licked a finger then offered me her tasty digits. I licked the succulent juice off Melody's fingers and then looked down at Anna.

"Was that good baby? You like how I fill you up?" I asked her. She smiled up at me.

"No one has ever been that deep!" She said as I held my cock there, giving it short thrusts to try and probe deeper. With each short hunch of my hips, she grunted and sighed. Her smile never left her face. "Okay baby, harder now." She said as she looked up into my eyes.

I pulled out and pushed back in, not slamming in, just building up a good steady pace. I looked into her mind and saw nothing but cosmic bliss. I read her thoughts and was happy with what I saw. She really needed this, a nice slow fuck to bring her back into the living. Something to give her a little hope for her future. I smiled down at her as I saw her need be replaced with satisfaction. I slid in until I was bumping my hips against hers, giving it a little extra as I bottomed out. She would moan and coo each time I hit.

Not that she needed any extra stimulation, Melody moved gently on the bed until she was kneeling at Anna's midsection. With her left hand, she reached down and gently rubbed Anna's clit while the right hand massaged and teased Anna's nipples.

Slowly, I was picking up my pace, going faster and slamming into her harder until her second orgasm, which was really her fifth, started to rise and her cunt muscles started to grip my cock as it slid in and out. This was my cue to throw all caution to the wind and just pound her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Fucking yes! I'm cumming! AUGH!" She screamed out as this orgasm grew bigger than the last as I pounded into her. I wasn't working hard, but with the temperature in the room and my own excitement level, I was working up a sweat. Melody pulled her hand away from Anna's pussy and gave me her fingers to suck on before she used her hand to wipe the sweat off my forehead.

Anna put her hand up on my stomach, telling me to stop for a moment. I couldn't. Though I held my spot, not thrusting in, I did give her small little jabs with my cock, pushing in only a couple inches to push her orgasm to newer heights. Her eyes went wide as her fifth orgasm turned into a sixth. Now her cum was really flowing, coating not just my cock but my balls too. I smiled down at her as she looked into my eyes.

"Ride it baby, ride that wave of ecstasy! Cum for me, cum hard!" I said as I looked down at her. A small bead of sweat dripped off my face and fell onto hers. She looked up at me, reaching for my face and wiped the sweat off. She brought her hand back to her mouth and licked my salty sweat from her hand.

"Now, roll me over and fuck me into oblivion!" She said with a wicked smile. I smiled down at her before dropping down and plastering my sweaty chest on hers.

I fucked my tongue into her mouth, taking it like I took her pussy. She responded by humping her hips up, sliding her pussy up and down on my cock. I moaned into her mouth and when I opened my eyes, she was looking at me, that lusty look growing inside her.

"I'm gonna wear you out baby. You're gonna beg me to stop its gonna feel so good!" I said as I pulled my cock out. She sucked in her breath at the sudden vacancy of her twat.

I sat back on my heels and grabbed her hips, I flipped her over to a gleeful squeal and then I pulled her hips up, putting her in position. Then I slid off the foot of the bed to stand and pulled her ass back, forcing her to the edge of the bed. I stood back and admired the sight of her tight ass spread and bent over for me, waiting, begging me to shove my cock inside her. I reached out and felt the smooth taut skin

of her ass. Melody watched as like a surgeon, I slowly built up Anna's excitement and urgent need as I slowly made my way to her pussy, slapping her ass and rubbing her swollen pussy lips. When Anna's moans and grunts reached a fevered pitch, I stepped up and slammed my cock completely inside her waiting pussy.

"FUCK! YES! Fuck me baby! Fuck me good!" She said as I grabbed her hips and slammed my cock inside after pulling out just slightly. She grunted and shook as the force of my hips slammed into hers, jamming my cock balls deep inside her cunt. Melody slid off the bed and got down, sitting on her sexy ass as she slid between my legs. She tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue, licking my balls as they passed over her face.

Over and over I slammed my cock deep inside her cunt while below me, Melody licked my balls as they passed over her face. Slowly, through my thrusts, I toyed with her asshole, slowly working my thumb inside her. When she first felt it, first felt me trying to push it in, she looked back at me and smiled.

"Do it fucker! I want it!" She said as I jammed my thumb inside her ass. Her eyes closed and she cooed at the extra insertion. She looked back at me, watching me as I slammed my cock deep over and over, fucking my thumb into her ass in an alternating rhythm. Slowly, her seventh orgasm built. The faster it built, the faster I fucked. The harder I fucked her, the faster her orgasm built. Soon, she was creaming all over my cock. She fell forward, exhausted into the fetal position with her hands on her pussy, holding it and scooping her cum out of her spasming twat and bringing it to her lips.

I stepped back, watching her eat her own cum for a moment before looking down at Melody, sitting there so naked and so pretty. I grabbed her by the hair on the top of her head and pulled her to my cock, feeding her the girl cum coated schlong.

"Suck it bitch!" I said to her as I pushed the head between her lips. She smiled around the head, biting down on it, showing me that she wants to be naughty. I pulled out of her mouth and grabbed my dick at the base and started slapping her face with it. "You want my cock bitch? You want me to fuck you with this big cunt stuffer? Huh bitch? You want my cock?" I teased, letting her lick the head, but not letting her suck it. I wanted it, I wanted to shove it in her mouth, force her to suck my cock down into her throat, but playing with her, teasing her was fun and she was getting off on it as well.

"Come on mother fucker! Let me have it!" She begged. I smiled.

"You want it bitch? You want my cock?" I teased, stuffing five inches inside her mouth. She moaned around my stiff pecker before I pulled it out. I looked at Anna, she was watching the display with amusement and lust as she wasn't holding her cunt anymore, she was playing with it.

"FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!" She said as I stuffed it back inside her mouth, forcing it down into her throat. She gagged and coughed around it before I pulled it out.

'How's that bitch? Is that how you want it?" I asked teasing her with it. Her eyes were on the head, her mouth open, waiting for me to jam it back into her mouth. I pulled my cock away from her face as I pulled her up by her hair onto the bed, on her stomach. I slid up behind her and pushed her legs open with mine, forcing my way into her. I slammed my cock back inside her pussy, jamming it all the way in.

"You want it here? Is this where you want it bitch?" I said as I slapped her ass. She grunted but didn't say anything. I fucked into her four or five times before I pulled out and slapped her ass with my cock. Her ass was thick, the cheeks nice and round and they stuck out just right. I slapped my cock right down into the deep crevice that the two firm mounds made and slid my cock back and forth.

"You like this bitch? You want me to fuck you don't you baby?" I said as I teased her.

"Please baby! Put it in me! Give me your big beautiful cock!" She said. I smiled at her as I slid it back and forth over her tight little asshole.

"Okay baby, I'll give you my cock. How about I slide my big fuck stick up inside you're tight little asshole?" I said. She looked back at me, her face a mask of fear, her eyes daring me to do it.

"No baby! You're too big to fit in my tight little hole." She said, tempting me, telling me that she really did want it.

"Oh sweetie, you'll love it! I promise you, you're gonna feel so good, you're gonna beg me to fuck you like a cock addicted cum whore!" I said as I slapped her tight ass cheeks before pointing my cock at her tight little hole and pushing on the tight anal ring.

She looked back at me and instantly relaxed her ass muscle but still looked back at me with fear in her eyes, playing with me. I flashed an evil smile just as the head of my cock popped into her tight shit hole.

"How that for tight baby?" She said as she looked back at me. Her right hand slid underneath her body and found her clit, rubbing it furiously as I held my cock just inside her tightest of holes. I gripped her ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing them, feeling their thick muscles and rubbing the fleshy orbs, pulling them apart and pushing them up.

"How's this for thick, strong, iron hard cock baby?" I asked as I shoved four inches into her tight asshole. She looked back at me, her eyes going wide as my pussy pounder opened her asshole wide.

"Oh fuck! Shit! STOP! Fucking stop please!" She begged. I stopped when I reached five inches, where my shaft started to really get thick.

"Aw, is it too much for you baby? I bet Anna could take it, I bet she would love to have my cock deep inside her sexy tight ass. Wouldn't you Anna? Wouldn't you like to have me pounding my cock inside you sexy little asshole?" I said as I teased first Melody then Anna. Anna looked at Melody then me.

"Yes." She said simply. I smiled and held out my hand. She slid down the bed to me and stood next to me as I stood there, my cock buried in Melody's asshole.

"Look at this baby. You think you can take more than this? Can you take this on the first try?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her to me before letting my hand slide down to cup her ass cheeks and slowly slide in between her cheeks to her tight little rosebud. With my left hand, I slapped Melody's ass, making the flesh quake, inadvertently making her slide back, pushing another inch inside her tight shitter.

"FUCK!" She said as I spread her tight hole wider.

"Yeah baby! Fuck my cock with your tight ass!" I said to Melody. She grunted her response.

"So fucking big!" She said as she held still, trying to adjust to the size of my big fuck stick. I smiled as my middle finger poked into Anna's ass. She licked my earlobe, whispering in my ear.

"Fuck that feels so good!" She said to me, her breath hot in my ear. I looked at her and smiled.

"You'll have it too. Just wait." I said as I looked into her eyes. They were glazed over with lust as her body betrayed her thoughts. Her hips moved back, pushing her ass into my hand, telling me she wanted more. I smiled and pushed my finger deeper into her ass. "Get on your knees next to Melody." I told her. She smiled at me.

Anna climbed up on the bed next to Melody and took her hand, sliding over close and pulling her hair out of her face so she could see the look Melody had. Anna leaned in and kissed Melody as I pulled out of Melody's ass. I gripped her hips and squeezed gently, telling her that I was about to push back in. Then with greater force than she thought, I slammed back in, pushing eight inches of my hard throbbing cock deep inside her tight asshole.

"OH GOD! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" She yelled. I slapped her on the ass for added measure. Her ass cheeks quaked as I gave her a couple small thrusts, pushing another inch and then slamming the last inch in, forcing the last inch of my thick cock tightly inside her. "FUCK Augh! UNGH! It's too much!" She said as I felt my balls slap against her pussy.

I grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled, pulling her up and back to me. When she was up, I wrapped my left arm around her midsection and with my right, I grabbed her tit and squeezed it. She was wincing with the pain of my cock stretching her tight little asshole wide enough to fit a soda can inside her rectum.

"Oh it hurts! Please stop! Please!" She begged. I liked it when she begged, her voice was so soft, so full of need. She said stop, but she wanted me to go on, keep stretching her tight little asshole wider. She liked the pain.

"I'm all the way in baby. Can you feel my nuts on your pussy? Can you feel my balls slapping your hot wet pussy lips?" I asked her as I gave a couple short quick thrusts, making my heavy bloated balls slap her pussy.

"God you're so deep!" She said as she flexed her ass muscle, feeling me inside her.

"That's right baby. I'm deeper than anyone has ever been or will ever be, completely filling your tight ass up!" I said as I pulled out a couple inches and slammed back in.

"OH GOD! YES! FUCK ME BABY! JUST LIKE THAT!" She said, grunting and moaning as I pulled out half way and slammed back in. I gave her five hard thrusts before her orgasm started to build. I let her go to fall back on the bed, back down to Anna and then I grabbed her hips and pulled out till just the head remained. I slapped her on the ass and then rammed the full length of my rock hard cock inside her. "FUCK!" She yelled out as I hit bottom. My balls slapping her pussy, hitting her clit to force her orgasm over the edge. "FUCK! I'm cumming!" She said as her orgasm swept through her body, making her shake uncontrollably and moan out, breathing rapidly as her body went to another plane, totally wrapped up in the orgasm.