Telepath King Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and slammed back in three more times before she pulled herself off my cock and fell forward, laying on the bed, moaning and panting. Her orgasm still running through her.

I looked at Anna who was looking back at me, her ass high in the air.

"My turn baby! Let me have that big fucking dick!" She said, shaking her ass at me, inviting me to take her to the same place I took Melody.

"Come here baby. Suck her ass grease off my cock. Clean it so I can slide it inside you." I said. She turned around and stuffed my cock in her mouth, pushing her face down over the head and down my shaft. She had six inches in her mouth before I hit the back of her throat. "Keep going baby, suck it all in, I know you can!" I said to her, encouraging her to go deeper.

She pushed harder, forcing the head of my cock into her throat and then kept going. I knew she could deep throat, I read that in her memories, I just didn't know if she could handle my cock.

Anna forced her lips wide as she sucked my cock down into her throat. I loved the way it felt, the way her tongue constantly licked the underside of my cock as it slid down past her lips and into her throat. When she reached the base, an inch from having it all the way, she stopped. She couldn't get her mouth to widen any more and her teeth were digging into the soft skin of my shaft. Slowly, she pulled back off, licking and sucking as she went, bathing my cock in her spit, cleaning it like I told her too.

When she reached just the head, she looked up at me and smiled before letting the head pop out from between her lips.

"How was that baby?" She asked as she sat back and looked up at me, spit all around her lips. I smiled and grabbed her by the hair again, pulling her to me.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said as I bent down and kissed her. The kiss was sloppy as saliva seemed to slosh out from between both our lips. When I pulled back, she looked up at me, her eyes wide and showing her need.

"Now baby, fuck my ass!" She said as she rolled over, back on her knees with her ass high and her cheeks spread, showing me her tight pussy and little puckered star. "Be easy at first until I get used to it, then use my ass to make yourself cum! I want your cum in my mouth!" She said as she looked back at me, her head laying on the bed, twisted so she could watch me fuck her ass.

"Okay darlin, nice and slow." I said as I placed the head of my cock on her asshole. She reached back and pulled her cheeks wide apart. I spit, letting the oral lube drop out of my mouth right onto her little hole and used the head of my cock to rub it in.

"Oh that feels good!" She said as I rubbed my rubbery head all around her little hole. Then I placed it at the hole and pushed with my hips, driving the head into the tight little hole. Anna grunted from the initial stretching then moaned as my dick head popped inside her.

Slowly, I pushed three inches in her before I stopped. She wasn't as young as Melody and had been around the block a couple times. She'd had her ass reamed a couple times in her life. Three inches wasn't nothing to her. I felt that, felt her ass stretch but not give any resistance like Melody's ass did. I kept pushing. Five inches, six, seven. That's when she started to respond. Seven inches in and she was tensing as her butt hole started to stretch wide.

"You thought this was gonna be easy did you? You've had cock in your ass before, but you've never had mine!" I said as I pushed another inch in. Anna grunted, from her throat, from her core.

"Damn baby! You're so big! Fuck it feels so good!" She said as I held it there for a moment. I rubbed her ass cheeks, pushing and pulling the pliant flesh apart, molding it into my hands.

"You ready for the whole thing bitch? You ready to get ass fucked the way hot horny bitches should be?" I asked her. She looked back at me and grinned.

"Give it to me baby! Give me all your big fat cock! Fill my ass with your hot meat!" She said with a lusty twinkle in her eye. "One shot! All of it!" She said finally.

I smiled at her and didn't say a word, just pulled out until just the head remained, gripped her ass cheeks tightly and then slammed the full ten inches into her waiting ass.

"UNGH! FUCK!" She moaned out as my balls slapped her twat, the base of my cock opening her up like never before. I held it there as her head rocked back, throwing her hair across her back. I reached out, grabbed a handful and pulled. She raised up, pushing off with her arms. Like I did with Melody, I wrapped my left arm around her body just below her tits and with my right, grabbed a handful of her perfect titties.

"You like this baby?" I asked her. She laid her head back on my shoulder. Bent like a bow, she rolled her head to the left.

"Fuck it feels so goddamn big!" She said as she breathed in short rapid gasps.

"That's because it is baby, and it's inside your tight little asshole, filling you up like never before. Stabbing onto your soul." I whispered into her ear. I looked past her, down on the bed where Melody lay, watching in lusty fascination. "Look at Melody, see how satisfied she is, see the look in her eyes. That's complete satisfaction. She's never cum that hard, ever. Now all she can think about is having my cock inside her, filling her up. She's jealous of you, you have my cock buried inside your tight asshole and she wants it back! She want's my cock inside her, not you!" I said, slowly grinding my cock inside her tight ass, humping her slowly.

"You feel so good, making me feel so good!" She said, moaning each word out. I smiled.

"I own you now." I said with a satisfied smile as I let her go, letting her drop back to the bed. I grabbed her hips and pulled out, slamming back in to hear her moan out.

Over and over I plowed my thick cock, balls deep on each thrust into her tight asshole. She moaned and grunted on each thrust. I watched as Melody slid down the bed, grabbing a handful of Anna's hair and pulling her so that Melody could kiss her, share in Anna's lust and desire. Anna's body was soon shuddering out an orgasm. Her ass clenching around my cock, trying to hold me tightly inside her. There was no way. I could feel my own orgasm building and I needed the release just as they needed it.

I reached for Melody who was still tonguing Anna. She gave me her hand and I pulled her away from Anna's succulent mouth. I pulled her up to me and jabbed my tongue in her mouth. She kissed me back passionately. With my left hand permanently attached to Anna's soft sexy ass, I hugged Melody tightly to me, reaching around and grasping her right tit in my right hand.

"I want your cum baby! I want it in my mouth!" Melody said as she pulled away. I smiled wickedly to her.

"Bitch, you're about to get it! Feel my balls, I'm close now!" I said. She reached under my ass, sliding her fingers gently over my own asshole and reached my balls as I slammed my cock deep inside Anna for the umpteenth time.

"Fuck baby! It's so full! Are you ready yet?" She asked as she came back around me, standing next to me as her hand slid down my abs to my cock, wrapping her fingers around the base, squeezing it. I looked down at Anna, in the throes of an orgasm. I pulled her by the hair, pulling her to me. With Melody's face next to mine and Anna's pulled back by her hair, I reached around and grabbed both her tits, squeezing the perfect pair roughly.

"I'm gonna cum bitch, and I'm gonna cum in both you're whore mouths. You want that? Huh bitch? You want me to shoot my jizz inside you're pretty little cocksucker?" I said, talking dirty to her as I mauled her sexy tits with my cock still wedged tightly in her ass.

"Fuck baby! Give me you're hot spunk! Shoot it all over my face!" She moaned, her hands over mine, helping me to squeeze her tits.

"Then get on you're fucking knees cunt!" I said to her, pulling her off by squeezing her tits harder and using them to pull her off. Once my cock slid out of her ass, she shuddered and dropped to the floor, next to Melody.

"Come on baby! Give us you're cum!" Melody said for her and Anna. I smiled as I gripped my cock and stroked it from base to tip. I smiled.

"Here it comes bitches! Get ready to eat!" I said as I stroked faster, begging for my balls to release my cum, let it jet out. Three strokes later, it was rocketing out the tip of my cock and splashing on Melody's face. It came out with such force, it startled her. Anna suffered the same as I aimed it at her face and a huge glob of splooge landed just to the left of her nose. It oozed down to her lip while I was letting loose another shot of the white salty man goo on Melody's face, hitting the corner of her mouth and cheek.

I alternated between the two, giving each of them a healthy dose of salty protein filled jism. When I was done, it oozed down their faces, sliding in between their lips while their tongue sought the tasty treat.

"Eat it up my bitches, eat it up!" I said as I let the last drop of cum form at the tip of my dickhead. Anna leaned up first, sticking her long tongue out. I placed the head of my cock on the tip of her tongue and let her lick the last drop off, tasting the flavorful, mind controlling fluid off the tip of my cock.

"Oh God it's so good! I want more!" Melody said as she pushed every bit of cum into her mouth. Anna was doing the same. When their mouths were slick with cum, they turned to each other and began licking the others face. I stepped back, watching them. It was a completely beautiful and erotic sight. By the time they got done, I was dressed and sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the room.

Melody looked around the room and spotted me.

"You're not leaving baby are you?" She asked. I smiled.

"Sorry darling, I have an appointment back at the hotel." I said. She crawled on her hands and knees still naked to me.

"Please don't go! I want more of you!" She said with a wicked needy smile. I watched Anna out of the corner of my eye getting dressed.

"I'm sorry baby. You need to get some rest. I'm gonna have Anna drive me back into town to the hotel. You go ahead and lay down, get some rest. We'll see each other again soon." I said as I kissed her, running my hands up and down the front of her body, squeezing her tits before I slid them down to her wet sloppy snatch.

"Please! When will I see you again?" She asked as she tried in vain to get my cock back out of my pants. I smiled and gently pulled her hands away.

"I will call you in a couple days. I promise." I said. She looked at me, knowing that she'd heard that line before.

"I won't hold my breath." She said, dejected that I was leaving her.

"Melody, I promise. Give me two days. I'm not going anywhere. Remember where you met me?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes and nodded. "I will meet you there in two days. Same spot. Wear something sexy without underwear!" I said with a smile as I bent down and kissed her, squeezing her fabulous ass at the same time.

"Two days! If you're not there, I will hunt you down!" She said as I pulled away from her and went to the door. Anna came up to her and hugged her, also cupping her ass.

"You call me anytime baby! I'll come and rock you're world!" Anna said to her. Melody smiled.

"I'll hold you to that!" She said as she squeezed Anna's tits as Melody squeezed Anna's ass. With a parting highly sexual kiss, Anna pulled away and left Melody there, begging to be touched more.