Telepath King Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you become his slave?" I asked. She looked to the floor for a moment, her answer apparently shaming her.

"I came here from Japan a student at LVU. I lost my scholarship and there was no money. A girl I knew introduced me to Master William. He told me that he would pay for my schooling if I were to live with him." She said.

"But that wasn't all was it?" I asked. I had read her mind and found everything I needed to know, but I felt it would be liberating like confession if she said it herself. Plus I wanted to see her squirm.

"No. It was fine until my first year was over. I went back to Japan for the summer to see family. When they found out what I had done to get through school, my father refused to let me come back. He disowned me when I left. Master William took me in, became a father figure to me. And then the Slave training began." She said. A tear slowly slid down her yellow cheek. I reached out and caught it with my thumb, wiping it away and gently touching her cheek.

"Continue." I said. She took a deep breath.

"Master forced me to have sex with other women and men. Told me that if I didn't do as he asked, then he would disown me too. I would have nothing, nowhere to go. So, I did what I was told." She said. I lifted her chin until she was looking at me with her dark almond shaped eyes filled with tears waiting to fall.

"Ashai, if you become a slave to me, you must understand that the other women that are with me, they "belong" to me as well. I will have to speak with them first, to see if you will be welcomed into our family." I said. She looked up into my eyes, hers showing a bit of hope.

"I understand Master." She said as she looked back down to the floor.

"Until then, please call me Mr. Martin. Until I have had a chance to talk to them, and to be honest, the one that will have the final say so is Mandy. The beautiful brunet that came in with Michelle and I." I said. She looked up quickly.

"Is she a Mistress?" She asked. I smiled.

"No. She's my Queen." I said as I turned and headed for the door.

"Master!" She said, stopping me.

"Ashai, I told you. Call me Mr. Martin. You're not starting off on the right foot if you want to be my slave." I said.

"Yes Mr. Martin. I'm sorry. The house. Will you buy the house? I'll lower the price. I wont need the money." She said. I stepped back towards her and cupped her face in my hands.

"Ashai, if my Queen wants the house, I will pay you any amount you ask. I have more money than I know what to do with. If she says yes, you will answer to her and I. You will make yourself available for sex or for anything at any time no matter what. Do you understand?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Yes Mr. Martin. I understand." She said as her hand wrapped around my shaft. "I've never seen one so big!" She said as she looked down at her tiny hand wrapped around my thick shaft.

"Yeah, I get that a lot!" I said with a grin. I let her stroke it a few minutes before pulling her hand off. "We need to find the others and get the final word." I said. She smiled and tucked my cock back in my pants, taking care not to hit the zipper. After I was zipped and buttoned, she looked up at me with a smile.

"I very much would like to suck and fuck you. It's been so long since I've felt a mans hands on me, touching me and using me." She said. I smiled and reached down to lift her skirt.

"Trust me when I tell you, in my house, you will be sexually used often." I said as I slid my hands up her thighs to her crotch and slid my fingers into her silk panties. She moaned out as my fingers slid in easily between her thick pussy lips into her soaking wet snatch. "In my house, I am King and I will never be denied what I want when I want it under any circumstances." I said as I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt while my other hand opened the buttons on her blouse and slid into her small bra, holding her small breasts tight to her chest.

"Oh, I'm going to cum!" She said as my thumb started working her clit while my fingers pumped in and out before finding her g-spot.

She came all over my hand quickly. It really had been a long time. I slowly pulled my hand from her panties and from beneath her skirt. She took it quickly and licked my hand clean. I was impressed with that. I smiled when she looked up at me.

"Fix yourself and meet me upstairs in the kitchen." I said and walked out of the hidden room. When I reached the upstairs, Mandy and Michelle were talking.

"Oh my God! Tommy this is such a beautiful house! We should buy it!" Mandy said as she jumped into my arms. I smiled and hugged her tightly. She whispered into my ear. "Why do you smell like pussy?" She asked. It wasn't her smell, that's why she noticed it.

"Walk outside with me. I want to check out the back of the house." I said as I let her go and took her hand. Mentally, I told Michelle to wait for Ashai to return and keep her there. She nodded as I turned for the back door, Mandy in tow.

"What's up baby?" She asked as we stepped out onto the veranda.

"Well, I really did want to check out the back. Nice pool." I said, noticing the empty pool.

"There's something else isn't there? Was that the realtor's pussy smell?" She asked, eyeing me closely. I smiled.

"Yes and yes." I said. For the next ten minutes, I went into a detailed explanation of what happened downstairs. When I was done, Mandy looked at me.

"You can't go anywhere without having some tramp all over you can you?" She asked with a smile. I grinned back.

"That's how I got you isn't it?" I asked playfully. She slapped my arm and looked out over the back yard.

"I guess you can have her. I do like the house. It's beautiful." Mandy said as she turned towards me and pressed herself into my arms.

"I'm glad you like it. If you want it, Ashai said she would give it to me for any price as long as she got to stay and be my Slave. I informed her of your status amongst all the girls, and to be honest, she seemed a little excited if not intrigued." I said. Mandy looked up at me.

"Baby, you know you're the only thing I need. However, having a little submissive slut in the house like her, might be nice!" She giggled as she said it. I smiled and pulled her tightly to me.

"Listen to your dirty mouth!" I said as I leaned away from her without pulling away. "Now we just gotta tell the rest of the girls. I'm wondering how they will react to having Ashai in the house." I said as I thought about the possibilities. Mandy sighed.

"Well, you know they will do anything you ask of them. I'm sure they will be fine with it." Mandy said. I smiled.

"I love you." I said to her. She sighed and moaned into my chest as she turned into me and held me tightly.

"I love you too baby."

Inside the kitchen, all the girls gathered and gushed about the house and the abundance of rooms. When Mandy and I entered, they quieted. Ashai looked at me, a little twinkle in the corner of her eye. She knew I was the Master. For the girls to quiet like that, that came from respect and loyalty. And love. The girls loved me almost as much as Mandy did and I loved them back the same.

"Tom, there are a few things I would like to point out in the layout that I think could be changed." Michelle said as she stepped forward. I smiled and held her still with a simple hand on hers.

"Later darling. Right now, I would like for you and Mandy to talk with Ashai about the house while the girls give me a grand tour. From the sounds I heard, they already know the place like the back of their hands!" I said. I looked to the girls and they all giggled and smiled wide. "Ladies? Give me the tour!" I said as I held my arms out.

They walked me through the house, excitedly pointing at various things. Each of them had picked out their own bedroom and was eager to show it to me, describing in detail what they would like to do with it. I took notes as we walked and commented as well. When the tour was finished, Lisa took my hand.

"Tom, this is your bedroom. We can change anything you want to suit you." She said as we all stood outside of a large ornamental wood door. I smiled and pushed it open. I was impressed with it's size and amenities and instantly knew what I wanted done in here.

"I'd like to have my bed from the other house here. I'll let you girls decorate it any way you want after that." I said. The girls all smiled and hugged me tightly in one giant bear hug. Michelle and Mandy joined us with Ashai as the girls talked about what they wanted to do for me.

"Mr. Martin? I hope you find the house worthy and to your liking?" Ashai said as she came up from behind.

"Yes Ashai, it's very worthy. I'll buy the house from you." I said with a smile. She smiled back and gave me a slight bow of her head. "You and Michelle can work out the details, I trust her to take care of this for me." I said as I looked to Michelle and back to Ashai. Michelle nodded and grabbed Ashai by the arm, leading her out of the room and leaving the rest of us.

"I like it too." Mandy said as she came up behind me and hugged me. I placed my hands over hers and patted them gently.

"It will feel more like home soon. The only area that is off limits right now is the hidden room. The rest of the house is yours to do what you want with. Decorate and fill with furniture or what ever you want. I'll let you and the girls decided what to do." I said as I spun in her arms and faced her. She looked up at me as my hands found the sides of her face.

"Just give me a week and a ton of cash and I'll make this you're new palace." She said with a smile. I grinned at her and bent my head down, placing my lips on hers gently and lovingly.

"I know you will baby, I know you will." I said as she latched on to me, hugging me tightly. Lisa and Andie followed suit while Sam, Anna, Sophia and Deanna watched from a few feet away, silently wanting to get in on the loving hugs. I smiled and opened my arms to them. They grinned in unison and joined in.

"Wow! Is this a party or what?" Michelle said as her and Ashai came back into the room.

"No, just a group hug. Everything worked out?" I asked as the girls parted, leaving me standing there with Mandy still clutching me in her arms.

"Yes Mr. Martin. Everything is fine and the papers can be drawn as soon as you're ready." Ashai said as she looked from me to the floor. Hard for her to break her habits when addressing a Master.

"Fine. I think Michelle or Anna can help with that if they don't mind." I said as I looked from Michelle to Anna. Anna smiled.

"I think it would be best if I did it. Michelle does have a job she needs to do." Anna said. Michelle smiled weakly, a reminder that something else took her attention away from me.

"Fine Anna. Find a good lawyer and make sure that Ashai's accounts are filled with what ever payment she asks for. I'd like to be moved in by the end of the week." I said as I looked around the room.

"Tom, that's in three days!" Mandy said as she pulled away from me slightly. I smiled down at her.

"I have a credit card with a large available balance on it. You think you can max it out buying what ever you need to fill each of your rooms to satisfaction and turn this home in to my Palace?" I asked her. She grinned up at me.

"Just let me at it and I'll show you what I can do with you're money!" She said as her smile turned into a mischievous grin. I laughed and shook my head.

"So much for trying to save for a rainy day!" I said as I pulled away and started to walk out of the room. The meeting was over.

Outside, I watched as the girls all climbed into the Hummer Limo. Mandy and Michelle stayed out with me as Anna and Ashai went to her car.

"Michelle, cancel the rental truck. I wont be needing it." I said. She looked at me.

"But I thought..." She started. I smiled and placed my fingers gently over her lips.

"Darling, I won't really be needing it. I can have everything here in the blink of an eye. It's time I start using my powers more. Everything will be here in the house when we return after the papers are signed and it's all official." I said. She looked up at me, closed her eyes for a moment and bowed her head.

"Yes Master." She said as she looked up at me, smiled and then climbed into the limo. Mandy slid up next to me.

"So, you can have it all here in the blink of an eye huh?" She asked. I smiled.

"Of course I can. You just tell me what you don't want and I'll make sure it never arrives." I said. She grinned up at me.

"Well, if you're serious about giving me a credit card, I don't need anything from that house!" She said as she started to walk away from me. I laughed and shook my head, knowing she could never max it out, but also knowing she'd try like hell to do it!

"Mandy, I'll meet you guys back at the Hotel. I've got something to do." I said. She stopped, turned and looked at me. With a raised eyebrow, she came back to me.

"And what pray tell are you gonna do?" She asked. I smiled. "Oh, that's right. I'd like to go with you." She said as she looked at me. I smiled, took her hand and walked to the limo.

"Ladies, go on back to the Hotel. Get something to eat and relax. Mandy and I will be along shortly." I said. Lisa was about to open her mouth when I spoke to her mentally.

"Darling, we're going back to the house in Jersey. I don't want you there. Just go back to the Hotel and we'll be along in about an hour." I said. She nodded and gave a faint smile. I closed the door as I heard her giving the driver orders for the Hotel.

"So, how are we to get to New Jersey?" Mandy asked. "Last thing I remember was passing out and waking up in Vegas." She said with a grin.

"Sounds like a movie huh?" I asked as I took her hand in mine. Before she could reply, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the house in Jersey. My bedroom. "Close you're eyes baby." I said. When I opened mine, hers were closed and in a flash, we were standing in my bedroom next to the bed. Everything was the same. A light puff of air brushed Mandy's hair from her face and she opened her eyes.

"Wow! That was quick!" She said with an astonished smile. I smiled at her as I looked around the room.

"There are people here. I can hear their voices." I said. Mandy looked around the room, training her ear to listen.

"I don't hear anyone." She said as she looked back to me.

"It's Teresa and the Council. They are trying to get into the vault." I said. She looked up at me with a horrified expression. I smiled.

"Not to worry. Close you're eyes." I said. As soon as they were closed, I transported us to the inside of the vault where all my money was stored. Almost half a billion. When she opened her eyes, she saw stacks and stacks of money.

"Oh my God!" She said as she looked at me.

"Mandy, did you think a King wouldn't have any money?" I asked with a smirk. She slapped me on the arm.

"That's why you were so willing to give me your credit card!" She said. I smiled and winked at her. "So, how do we get it all out? They're out there trying to open the door." She said, a worried look on her face. I smiled again. I seemed to do that a lot.

"They think they are so smart. They don't realize that you, are the combination." I said. She looked at me.

"Me?" She asked.

"Yes, you. Since that first day at the park, I knew you were gonna be an important part of my life. I trusted you with everything. It's all inside you're mind. Everything there is to know about me is inside you." I said. She looked at me.

"Why?" She asked, stepping closer to me. She slid her hands upon my chest as she looked up into my eyes.

"Because I love you. From you, I have no secrets. Slowly, they will reveal themselves to you as time allows. It may take a lifetime for you to learn them all, but you know them now." I said as I looked down at her.

"Shouldn't my head hurt?" She asked, wondering that with all that knowledge her brain would be filled completely. I laughed quietly.

"No. I took great care when I gave it all to you, giving it to you bits at a time so as to not hurt you. I love you and this is my one way of showing you. Trust is very important to me." I said. She smiled.

"You know you can trust me so, thank you." She said with a smile as she tilted her head back. I leaned in and planted my lips gently on hers and kissed her lovingly. "So, about this stuff?" She asked as she pulled away.

"What stuff?" I asked back. She looked around and everything in the room was now gone. She looked back at me.

"Damn you're sneaky!" She said with a silly grin. I grinned back.

"You ready to confront those outside this room?" I asked. She looked at me now with worry in her eyes. "Don't worry, they wont hurt you. I swear it." I said. Outside the room, I could hear Teresa arguing with John, Joseph and Betty all at the same time.

"If I knew the fucking combination, it would be open!" Teresa yelled over her shoulder.

"If you had done you're job right, we wouldn't be standing here!" Joseph said as he pushed her out of the way. Before he could type onto the keypad, I opened the door. He jumped back. "What the hell?" He asked as the door slowly opened, revealing me and Mandy.

"Oh God!" Teresa said and ran behind John.

"That's right Teresa, God." I said as I stepped out of the room. Joseph stepped back with fear on his face. "So nice to see the four of you again." I said as I stepped clear of the door.

"Thomas, don't do anything rash." John said as he pulled Betty behind him.

"How chivalrous! Protecting the women! I don't need them, I have plenty, a world full of them!" I said as I took a couple more steps towards the quartet.

"Thomas, before you do anything...." Joseph started to say.

"You mean before I strip you of you're power?" I asked. Mentally, I took control of his body and dropped him to his knees. "When in the presence of your King, you are supposed to kneel and bow." I said as I forced him to the floor, his forehead touching the plush carpet. Joseph grunted and strained to get up but couldn't move.

"You know, I got to hand it to you. You almost pulled it off. You almost succeeded in taking everything from me. You forgot about one simple thing. I'm smarter than you. When you had the Irish Maidens brought to me, they told me why they were there. They told me of your plans. They were way stronger than you thought them to be. The man that raised them was indeed a smart man." I said as I moved to John, circling the three like a vulture.

"What are you going to do?" Betty asked. I stopped and looked at her.

"Dear Betty, don't you worry you're pretty little head about that. There's nothing you can do about it now." I said. I moved back to the front of the group and raised Joseph up off his knees until he was floating in a standing position. "You see, there was one small part of the ceremony you weren't completely honest with me about. Getting the Maidens pregnant. When I read their minds, I found that if I impregnated them, then my power would be stripped from me and divided to the strongest, you four and Sophia." I said.

"Where is she? What have you done with her?" John asked as he took a step forward.

"Oh don't worry about Sophia, you're personal little whore. She now is in my stable of whores. She's totally devoted to me, her King." I said. John's eyes grew big and he started for me. Instantly, I raised him up next to Joseph. "Stupid, stupid man. All this power you have and you want to muscle me? Shame shame!" I said as I looked at him. I turned to Mandy. "Darling?" I said as I held my hand out to her. She came quietly to me and took my hand, cowering behind me. "What shall we do with them?" I asked her. She looked at me from behind, I could feel her eyes boring into the side of my face.

"Do with them?" She asked. I looked at her.

"After what they did to you? What shall we do to them?" I asked. Mandy looked at Teresa.