Telepath King Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing. You've already stripped Teresa of her powers. That's enough for me. She can't hurt anyone anymore." Mandy said, looking at Teresa with hate and spite in her eyes.

"And of pretty Betty?" I asked.

"She betrayed you. DO as you see fit." Mandy said, leaving it up to me. I smiled and looked back at Betty. In an instant, all of her clothes were gone and she stood there stark naked. "Huh, not bad for a forty year old traitor." Mandy grunted.

"Did you know Mandy, I can change a persons looks? I can mold them into what ever I want them to look like. As a matter of fact, I can change Betty here to look like a super model or into the wicked witch of the west." I said. Mandy looked at me.

"Really? So, maybe you should change her into an ugly old hag." She said as she looked at Betty with contempt. I smiled.

"Well, I think that's a bit harsh. I was thinking more on the line of prom queen." I said as I looked at her naked form, thinking of the possibilities.

"Prom queen? Do you need another whore for your harem?" Mandy asked. She looked at me with the same contempt. I smiled.

"Not really, but just think, here she was a powerful telepath with money and power and now all she would be is a cunt surrounded by extra flesh for my general amusement. Wouldn't that be kinda poetic justice?" I asked. Mandy looked at me with an evil grin.

"Yes. Yes it would be. I want to watch you change her. Make her into something that every guy would pay to fuck, and pay well." Mandy said as she turned from me back to Betty. I smiled as I read the degrading thoughts Mandy held in her head then looked at Betty and read hers. Nothing but shock and horror at the thought of being used so degradingly.

"Fine. We'll take her back with us. But what of these two?" I asked Mandy. She looked at John and Joseph still hovering in air, their faces a mask of pain.

"Kill them." She said. I looked at her and instantly knew she was serious. I sighed and looked at each of them and with a twitch of my eye lid, both of their backs were broken and their lifeless bodies fell to the floor. Teresa screamed out in horror.

"How's that for acting like your God Teresa? Am I playing the part yet?" I asked. She screamed again and slumped to the floor. "We'll take her too. I have ideas for her." I said. Mandy looked at me with the same look of contempt and smug satisfaction.

"Good, I know what to do with her." She said as she went over and kicked Teresa in the stomach. "You will pay for what you did bitch! You will pay dearly!" She said as she spat on Teresa's prone form. I held my hand out to Mandy and she came back to me.

"There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, we need to get anything we want and sanitize this place." I said. Mandy looked around. I closed my eyes and sensed weak minds in the house. "Teresa, have you been at it again?" I asked. I sensed Juliet and three others in the Dungeon, all almost dead. "There's four women in the dungeon. Teresa has been beating people again. We need to take them with us. They are almost at deaths door." I said. Mandy looked up at me in horror.

"Can you save them?" She asked. I smiled. She knew I could. Mandy took off running for the dungeon as I stared down at Teresa. She looked up at me with swollen eyes.

"Please! Please don't do this to me!" She begged. I walked over and knelt down to her.

"Teresa, you could have had it all under me. Your greed got you here. Your lust for power and money put you where you are now. Now, you're no better than Betty and as such should be just like her." I said. In a flash, Teresa's clothes were gone and she lay there naked, a sobbing mess on the floor. I rose up and looked at Betty still standing there crying then back to Teresa. "Don't go anywhere." I said as I walked out of the room to Mandy.

When I arrived in the dungeon, Mandy was unshackling a small blond girl. Cassie. She was supposed to have been sent home. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see her in this state. My fury was rising. Mandy looked at me, seeing my eyes closed and covered the underage teen up before working to free the other three. When they were all free, I contacted Lisa.

"Lisa darling." I mentally spoke.

"Tom? Where are you? When will you be home?" She asked. Mandy came to me and stood beside me, holding my hand.

"Lisa, listen to me. I am transporting four very injured young girls to you. They will be on my bed in the hotel. Get there as fast as you can and care for them until I arrive." I said. I could hear panic in her words.

"We are just arriving. I'll have Sam and Andie help." She said. I could hear her relay my instructions to them as they exited the limo and ran into the hotel.

"They are there now." I said.

"We'll take care of them." Lisa said. I knew she would. I opened my eyes and looked at Mandy.

"Lisa has them. She will take care of them until we arrive. Go through the house. If there's anything you want, take it." I said. She looked at me.

"I have everything I need in my hands right now." She said as she looked down at where she held my hand in hers. I smiled and started walking back to the vault, Mandy towing behind me. Outside the vault, Teresa and Betty stood, waiting for their fate. I looked them up and down and decided I didn't want them free. Instantly, their arms were bound behind their backs by leather bondage sleeves and their ankles were bound by leather cuffs and chains. For added measure, a ball gag was placed in their mouths.

"This should do for now." I said as I looked at them then Mandy. She looked on with hate. "Ready?" I asked. Mandy looked up at me and nodded. In the blink of an eye, we were standing in the main living room of the hotel just as the remaining girls entered the hotel suite. They saw Mandy and I standing next to Teresa and Betty and silence engulfed the room.

"I'll go help Lisa." Mandy said as she let go of my hand. I nodded and motioned for the remaining girls to come to me. Sophia headed their way. When she saw that it was Teresa and Betty, her mouth dropped.

"These two are not to be touched in any way. Look at them, spit on them I don't care. But they are not to be touched." I said to them. I turned to Teresa and Betty. "Fucking move and you will regret it all your days." I said and turned away from them to follow Mandy. Inside the room, Lisa was busy cleaning the dried blood off the girls.

"This is horrible!" She said with tears streaming down her face. I went to her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Lisa, this is what you looked like when I brought you here." I said. She turned and looked up at me.

"I looked like this?" She asked. I nodded solemnly. She looked down at the floor, her mind racing with thoughts. Slowly, she lifted her right elbow and wiped the tears away and got back to cleaning. Now, with more understanding. Anna had done this for her and now she was doing this for them.

"Get Sophia in here. I want to know who they are." I said. Mandy ran out quickly. I could hear her yelling through the hotel suite searching for Sophia. Moments later, from the balcony, they both came in. "Who are these four girls?" I asked her. She looked at them closely through the dried blood.

"This one is Cassie. She wanted to go home I had yet to get her to the airport. Her flight was due out later that night when Teresa attacked us. The red head is Gwen. She wanted to go home too but wanted to return. I was working out the details when everything happened. The other two is Lucy Ling and Wendy Chu. They didn't want to go home and refused anything I offered them. They were scared when I talked to them." She said as she looked from them to me.

"Cassie, I remember her. She was so frightened when she came to us. We need to be extra gentle with her. Be gentle with them all. When they recover, we will make plans for them to return home or stay. Whichever they decide." I said. Sophia nodded and went to help Lisa and Anna with the girls. Mandy and I walked back out to the living room where the girls circled Teresa and Betty.

"We're gonna make you our pretty little bitches!" Andie said as she spat in Teresa's face. Teresa started to cry again. Betty stood there, stock still in defiance. I smiled as I walked up to her. She looked me in the eyes, hate emanating from her thickly.

"Oh, you're gonna be a fun one to break!" I said as I yanked her long hair back, forcing her head back, her throat tight. "I'm gonna take everything away from you. When I'm done with you, you won't remember anything of your former life. Only thing you will know is servitude. You will be nothing more than a true slave to her Master. Me. And the only thing you will be able to look at me with is love and adoration. Loyalty and fear. And you will live out your remaining days waiting for me to touch you in any way, pleasure or pain. Anything just for my touch." I said as I let her hair go, her head snapping forward. I took out the ball gag so she could speak.

"I will never submit of my own free will." She said as she glared at me. I smiled.

"Who said I needed you to agree to it?" I asked. "Teresa told me that I was King. I was God, God of the Telepaths. Your Mishanna. You serve me anyway. She told me over and over that being King, all I had to do was to take what I wanted. Do whatever I wanted. Well with you, I guess I'll test that theory. You're gonna be my little experiment. I'm gonna do what ever I want with you. I'm gonna let my mind go to dark places and it'll all be for you. Because Teresa said I should."

I turned and walked away from her, leaving her and Teresa to the taunts of the others. Mandy followed me back into the smaller bedroom and sat with me. Again, I should have seen this coming. I should have known there would be retribution on some level from the Council. Now, with John and Joseph dead, there may be more. With the Council either dead or enslaved to me, the rest of the underlings wouldn't know what to do or where to go for their "perks". I would make it known that there was a new "Sheriff" in town and they answered to me, their King. There was no need for a Council anymore. For almost an hour, I sat there and stared at the wall. Mandy sat with me until Sam knocked on the door, announcing Michelle's arrival with the paperwork.

As if I were on autopilot, I signed the paperwork with Michelle, Ashai, Mandy and a Notary in the room. Not once did I look at any of them. My mind was working a million calculations a second. Checking anything and everything that Teresa did to me. Something was wrong.

"Mandy." I said mentally and out loud. She came in the room seconds later.

"Yes Tom? Do you need something?" She asked. I looked up at her.

"The girls? They okay?" I asked.

"Yes. They are being looked at by a doctor. A friend of Michelle's. They will be fine in time. Is everything okay?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"No. Teresa did something to me. I'm not sure when but I should be able to see things that I can't. The girls. I should have been able to see that coming and I didn't. I need to find out why." I said. She looked at me with understanding.

"How long will you be gone?" She asked. I looked at her. I didn't know.

"Unsure. It may be hours, may be days. I know where I'm gonna start and then I'll go from there. I will call you every time I go somewhere else." I said. She smiled.

"I would like that." She said with a loving smile. I bent down and kissed her gently. When I pulled away, I stood and went out to the living room with her following. I walked out to the living room and stood before Teresa and Betty I looked at them, searching their minds. Teresa was easy since I had stripped her of her power. I found tidbits of info that would lead me to the answers I needed. With Betty, it was more difficult. She looked on with smug satisfaction as I searched her mind, going through one barrier after another.

After ten minutes of searching, I connected the dots from Teresa and Betty and realized I needed Info from the now deceased John and Joseph. I removed the ball gag from Betty, she coughed and then started laughing.

"You shouldn't have killed them. You needed them alive to find your answers" She said as she started laughing. I began laughing with her.

"Oh Betty, what you don't understand is I took their power and their memories before I killed them. I have everything I need now. You failed again." I said as I looked at her with contempt. She sneered up at me, her eyes full of hate.

"You will never succeed! You're missing a key element to counter what we have done. You will never be the Mishanna!" She said as she spat out at me. I smiled and pulled the talisman out of my pocket that she was referring to.

"Oh, you mean this? Oh, I'm sorry Betty! I didn't know you held such contempt for me! But don't you worry, when I'm done with you, I'll turn that hate and contempt and turn it into love and adoration. And don't worry, I know about the Irish girls too. I know I need them to complete the task. After all, they are the ones that told me about your plans." I said. Her eyes widened as I pocketed the talisman and turned away. She started screaming at me and instantly, the ball gag was back in her mouth, fastened tightly behind her head.

"So, you're off to Ireland then?" Mandy said as she came to me. I smiled.

"Yep. I should be home tomorrow." I said as Mandy walked to the Master suite with me to check on the girls one more time. Inside the room, I pulled out four crosses on thick chains. Mandy looked at me.

"Isn't that the talisman you just showed to Betty?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yeah. I don't really need it. The only thing that is missing is an incantation where the Five Maidens bless me with all the power of the Divine Mishanna. These, these are just for show really. They have the real talisman." I said.

"You really are slick aren't you?" She asked with a mischievous smile. I grinned at her and held the four crosses up and closed my eyes. A few words in Gaelic and the crosses glowed brightly for a few seconds then were back to normal. "What was that?" Mandy asked.

"That was me putting a healing spell on the medallions. These are representations of the talisman that the Irish Maidens have. With these, they will heal faster and better than what modern medicine can do. No offense Doc." I said as I looked at the man working tirelessly over the girls.

"Master Thomas, This is Andrew Silva. He's a doctor friend of mine here in Vegas." Michelle said as she introduced us. I smiled and held out my hand.

"Pleased to meet you Doc. Why don't you take a break. I know you've been working nonstop since you got here." I said. He shook my hand and gave me a smile as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Thank you. These girls are hurt pretty badly but I've done everything I can here. I'd have to take them to the hospital where we can x-ray and get CT and Cat and MRI's done." He said. I smiled.

"Don't worry Doc. I'll take care of them. I just ask that you stay on for a little while longer and monitor them. Let my Magic do it's thing. If it fails, then I still have you here." I said. He looked at me holding the four medallions in the form of Celtic crosses.

"Without my machines, I feel worthless. If you think that will work, lets give it a try." He said. I smiled and stepped around him, placing a cross around each of their necks to hang between their breasts close to their hearts. This was pure magic. A healing spell of good magic. They would be fine in a couple days, not the weeks had they gone to a hospital with conventional medicine.

"Doc, you just have a seat, take a load off. Michelle Darling, get Andrew something to eat and drink. If he needs anything, take care of him until I return." I said. She looked at me.

"Return? You're leaving?" She asked. I smiled and gave her a quick hug.

"Yes. I'll be back tomorrow. Got some business to attend to elsewhere. You'll be fine here. If you need anything, just let Mandy know." I said. I gave her a quick peck and left the room with Mandy in tow.

"I'd like to go with you." She said as we left the room, closing the door quietly behind us.

"I know baby. But if anything, this is a Telepathic thing. I would have to take one of my kind with me. I don't mean to insult you, but this is a delicate thing." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"You don't have to apologize to me baby. I understand. Take Sophia or Andie with you." Mandy said as she looked up into my eyes lovingly.

"If it's okay, I'd like to take both of them. This is something that no one has ever seen in the Telepath world and for them to see it first hand, would make a great story." I said. She smiled.

"Yeah, I thought you might say something like that." She said with a grin.

"No you didn't!" I chided back. She smiled.

"Andie, Sophia! Put you're shoes on. We're taking a trip." I said. They both smiled excitedly and ran to me. Lisa and Anna joined us. "Lisa, Anna, help Mandy with what ever needs to be done. The papers are signed for the house, so if you want to start moving things into it, that's fine. I would like one of you to be here at all times though. Help Michelle. Maybe have Deanna stay. Sam and Michelle have jobs of their own. Mandy is in charge. You need anything, you go to her. Everything clear?" I asked as I looked at each of them. They nodded and smiled.

"Safe trip baby." Mandy said as I turned to her. She pulled me down for a kiss and a hug.

"I'll be home tomorrow or the next day." I said as I kissed her back.

Andie and Sophia followed me into the smaller bedroom and with the door closed and their hands in mine, I closed my eyes and transported us to Ireland. Right outside the country estate the Maidens lived in. Before I could even make a move to knock, the door opened.