Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have a choice?" I was referring to my own inability to resist the temptation. Her pinning me down on the sand had nothing to do with it. How much did she weigh? I could have thrown her off me a long time ago.

"Do you want one?" To my surprise, she rolled off of me and lay on her back. She shuffled her hair and bit her lip, like a model in a photoshoot. The expression on her face was one of sheer arrogance, as if she knew what choice I'd make and was just making me admit it to myself.

What could I do but play her game? I rolled onto her and pressed my lips against hers. The sensation sent tingles down my spine until I realized it was her fingernails clawing down my back. I grunted in pleasure.

"Sorry. Am I hurting you?"

I shook my head. "I'm just wondering what you'll do to me when I make you cum."

She giggled. "Who says you'll make me cum?"

With that, I shifted her panties to the side just enough to expose her sex and pushed myself in to the hilt. We both moaned out loud when I entered her. It was a brand new sensation, as if I were doing it for the first time. I was reminded of the sensation I felt when I lifted Emily's skirt to reveal her voluptuous peach that night on the living room floor. I had ejaculated into the condom after a few short thrusts. I wondered if I would last longer this time.

Lucy certainly didn't make it easier. She was a vocal lover, cursing and moaning every time I entered her. Her hands gripped my buttocks, as if I would ever want to pull away. After a while, she pushed me onto my back and put me between her thighs. Her head was tilted back, with her mouth agape and eyes closed. She pinned me down with her hands on my chest and rode me at her own pace. It was sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Sometimes she would move up and down, other times she would grind me. She would lean forward and let me fondle her breasts, or lean back and balance herself on my ankles.

She was in total control, as if she knew the exact path she needed to take to arrive at climax. She would take a detour and revel in the sensation, then she would take a shortcut and drive herself closer to the edge. I was merely a pawn in her game of one and benefitted from no such clever maneuvering. Everything she did drove me wild with lust, and I raced towards the point of no return. It was as if no time had elapsed between the moment I felt the pressure building and the moment I shouted her name into the night sky.

———

"There you guys are! Where have you been?" Emily ran up and kissed me. Then she backed up and took in the full picture: her sister and I in our underwear, completely wet. "Wait, what happened?"

"I taught him how to swim." Lucy crossed her arms smugly.

"Huh. Is that so?" Emily gave me a curious glance. "I've been trying to get him to learn for two years now. How'd you do it?"

"I have my ways." Lucy skipped off, leaving me to deal with the aftermath.

"Hmm..." Emily squinted suspiciously, but Lucy and I both knew that she wouldn't think the unthinkable. She would never believe that the two people she held most dear could betray her in that way.

Later that night, as we cuddled in bed, Emily asked me again. "How did she teach you to swim? What really happened out there?"

Well you see, honey, it started off innocently enough. Lucy did try to teach me how to swim. How my cock ended up inside her, I have no idea!

"So? Are you gonna tell me?"

I swallowed nervously, racking my brain for any memory that provided the truth, an acceptable truth. Something that wasn't a lie, but also didn't require me to admit that I knew what her sister's lips tasted like, what the inside of her vagina felt like.

"We just bonded over our disdain for all this pomp and circumstance. I saw how much she loved the water and decided to humor her." Was that the truth? It was as close as I dared to get. Emily could never know the rest. If she didn't know, it couldn't hurt her. If it didn't hurt anyone, it wasn't wrong.

And grass isn't green. The ocean isn't made of water.

"Well, I'm glad you two found something in common. Lucy insists on being different." Then she turned to me, her face full of concern. "Oh my god, you really do think I'm an entitled princess, don't you?"

"That's what I've been saying!"

She smacked me with a pillow. "Gah, you're such an ass!"

"Baby, it was just a joke! Please forgive me. I love my spoiled princess." I locked her in my arms and smothered her neck with kisses as she laughed and tried to squirm away.

"No, you're not getting any tonight. Not after that." She turned away, pretending to be angry.

My smile disappeared in guilt. I knew full well just how much I got that night. Yet, the one thing I didn't feel was regret, and that scared me.

"You must be exhausted anyway." I kissed her cheek, tenderly this time. "Good night, Em. I love you." Was I reassuring her, or myself?

———

Emily was a deep sleeper. I wasn't. I often stayed up later than she did, and not for lack of trying. Most nights, I resorted to watching her sleep. I enjoyed watching her body rise and fall gently to the rhythm of her breathing. That night, she slept with her back towards me. I had left the lights and TV on because my mind was unsurprisingly too occupied for sleep. I was about to nod off when something moved in my peripheral vision. My head jerked up, and I saw the door slowly opening.

It was Lucy. She was wearing a petite black lace top that left her belly exposed. As if that weren't sexy enough, she also wore matching panties. Were those even her pajamas, or did she wear lingerie for the occasion? I felt a tinge of excitement at the thought. But what was the occasion? She approached the bed with a devilish grin. When I realized that her intentions couldn't possibly have been pure, I began shaking my head.

I was yet again shirtless and in my boxers. How was I to know that I wouldn't be safe in my own bed with my girlfriend sleeping beside me? Lucy reached for my boxers, no doubt intending to do the same thing she did at the beach. I reached my hand out to stop her, but she simply slapped it away. Did she know her sister was a heavy sleeper? What if she just didn't care? The thought frightened me to the core. And yet, what more did I do to try and stop her? Nothing.

By the time my boxers were around my ankles, I was fully erect. Lucy wasted no time. She took my full length into her mouth. I could feel it tapping the back of her throat. That was undoubtedly a sensation I had never experienced before. I gripped the sheets tightly and let out a silent, strained moan. She kept up the motion, taking me in to the hilt each time. It wasn't long before I felt the pressure rising again. I beckoned for her to lift off, but she kept going, staring at me with her docile brown eyes.

She flinched ever so slightly when the first spurt arrived. I watched the throbbing of her throat as she dutifully swallowed the rest. My orgasm lasted for what seemed like an eternity. I must have unloaded a gallon into her. When I had no more left to give, she finally released me from her mouth. My member was slick with her saliva, but there wasn't a single drop of cum. She stroked me with her hand, staring at it curiously, as if waiting for more to come out. I spasmed violently and pushed her hand away just in time to stop myself from yelling out.

I was completely out of breath and beginning to lose consciousness. My face felt hot and damp. The last thing I saw was Lucy wiping her lips with the back of her hand and winking at me before slipping out the door.

———

It was six in the morning when I awoke. I never got up that early, but I had fallen into a deep and satisfying slumber the night before. I wonder why. I was surprised to look down and see that I was still exposed. Even worse, I was erect again.

I looked over at Emily. She was sleeping on her back now. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing, as it did every night. Her nipples pierced through her nightgown. I knew it would be at least another two hours before she woke up. Or was that just the excuse I used?

I pulled my boxers back up and slid out of bed. I moved slowly to ensure I wouldn't wake Emily up, even though I knew it would take a lot to actually do so. Perhaps it was the nature of what I was about to do that made me especially fearful.

I snuck out of our room and into Lucy's. I was immediately assaulted by a soft, sweet scent. She was sleeping with her back towards me, her legs wrapped around a pillow. In that position, her panties failed miserably at concealing her buttocks. Her luscious round peach beckoned to me and awoke something down under.

I kneeled at the edge of her bed and began kissing her arm. She woke up with a gasp, but when she realized it was me, she bit her lip and moaned seductively. I reached out to stroke her cheek, and she placed her hand over mine to keep it there. Then she kissed my palm and fingers. Now it was my turn to put a finger in her mouth. She sucked eagerly, repeating the same motions that had brought me to orgasm hours earlier. Without realizing, I had gotten onto the bed and trapped her between my legs. My free hand roamed over her thighs and crotch, and I felt the outline of her vulva with my fingers.

Then she lifted her top just enough to reveal her petite lumps. It was the first time I had seen another woman's bare tits, and I almost came in excitement. They heaved up and down in rhythm with her excited breathing. Without hesitation, I squeezed them in my hands and wrapped my lips around them. I swirled my tongue and fingers over her nipples, making her gasp and squirm. Then I lay beside her and teased the fabric above her clit with my finger. Meanwhile, my mouth alternated between her breasts. I did this until she signaled her orgasm by clawing my arms.

I put my head between her thighs and gently kissed them. She scratched my hair and sighed in pleasure. When she couldn't take the teasing anymore, she removed her panties in such a hurry that it still hung around one of her ankles. She was already soaked, and I couldn't wait to lap up her nectar, the taste of which she had teased me with at the beach. I sucked and licked her until my throbbing cock ached with desperation. I took off my boxers and slid myself into her the way I did at the beach, except now I had the privilege of seeing her naked body in the daylight.

She was absolutely stunning, especially when she bit her lip and arched her back. I kissed her nipples, neck, and lips as each thrust brought us closer to ecstasy. We both knew we had to keep quiet, but a whimper would occasionally slip from her mouth. Even I couldn't suppress a moan when I came into her. She wouldn't let me stop, wrapping her legs tightly around my waist and pulling me in until she climaxed again. When the moment came, she smothered herself with a pillow and screamed into it.

When it was over, I rolled off of her and lay on my back. She pulled the sheets over us and snuggled up to me. My crotch tingled with satisfaction, and I could think of nothing but sleep. Her fingers in my hair and warm breath in my ear lulled me into another deep slumber.

I awoke to the feeling of her lips on my cheek. She pecked me gently until I acknowledged her with a groggy moan. I ran my fingers through her hair, admiring the color she had picked. Now that I wasn't blinded with lust, I began to notice the little things. It was platinum blonde, but her roots were light brown, confirming that she was a natural brunette. I grinned to myself when I remembered how else I knew she was a brunette. I felt as if I enjoyed a privilege that no one else did, even though I had no idea whether anyone else had access to her wonderful secrets below.

"Morning, beautiful." It felt strange to say that to anyone besides Emily. And yet, the words slipped from my mouth without a second thought.

She put a finger to her lips and pointed at her wrist, as if to tell the time. I had completely forgotten where we were. I slipped out from underneath the sheets and grabbed my boxers off the floor. I gave Lucy one last kiss and walked out the door.

———

That morning was a busy one. The Johnsons had decided to renovate their guest house. By the time I made it outside, workers were already moving their tools into place.

Emily was avoiding me because I had been distant and inattentive that morning. How could I shower her with affection mere moments after making love to her sister?

"You'll really let me design the interior, dad?" Emily hopped up in excitement.

"You're in charge, sweetie."

Emily squealed joyfully. "Thank you so much!" She gave her father a peck on the cheek. "I won't let you down. It's going to be beautiful. I promise."

"Now, wait a minute. Who's going to take your sister to her new apartment?" Mrs. Johnson chimed in. Lucy was due to start college in a few weeks, and God forbid their daughter slept in a dorm.

"Well, James can go. Right, babe?" Was she making sure her sister was taken care of, or was she getting rid of me? When I agreed, she gave me a hug. "Thanks. You can handle her, right?"

I almost cringed at the double entendre she couldn't have known she was making. We both looked over at Lucy, who was sitting underneath a tree, chewing gum and rolling her eyes at the servants roaming around doing her parents' bidding.

I chuckled. "Yeah, we'll be fine. And Em, about this morning. I don't know what got into me. I'm s-"

She placed a finger over my lips and shook her head. "It's ok. I'm sure you'll have something good for me when you get back." She feigned a lustful look that made me feel excruciatingly guilty because the girl sitting not twenty feet from us had shown me what real lust looked like.

I put on an uneasy smile and nodded. When I leaned in to kiss her goodbye, she backed away with a devious smile and turned around with a flourish. That would be my punishment. I deserved worse, given the misdeeds I had committed and would come to commit.

———

"Trouble in paradise?" Lucy dug around her closet for clothes to bring to the apartment.

"None of your business. Why don't you just grab all of it?"

"Oh, now you're annoyed with me." I knew she was feigning guilt. And yet, I had an overwhelming desire to believe her and play along.

"No, I... I just... couldn't focus this morning."

"Why couldn't you focus?"

I gave her a stern look. "You know why."

She shrugged. "I didn't drag you into my room." Yes, she did. Not physically, but she knew damn well that she did.

"And I didn't drag you into mine," I retorted.

"I'm sorry. Was that a mistake?"

"Was it a mistake to blow your sister's boyfriend right next to her? Yeah, sort of."

"Is that regret I hear in your voice?" She pinned me against the wall. "I could've sworn I've been blowing your mind all this time." She was right, but I would never admit it.

"That was dangerous, what you did. It was risky."

"Don't you want a little risk? Spice up your boring love life?" She gripped my cock. "Does she ever suck you like I did?"

"No, she can't take it that deep." The words poured from my mouth before I had a chance to think of the consequences.

Her eyes flared at the suggestion that she did something better than her sister. "What else can't she do? What are you dying for that she can't give you?"

How could I know the answer to that, when I had never explored the universe of sexual possibilities? As if reading my mind, Lucy slid out of her shorts and backed onto her desk. I followed her every step, as if drawn by some invisible force. Then she removed her tank top, and I saw that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her perky breasts popped out from beneath the fabric. All that stood between me and a world of pleasure was a pair of blue panties. I gave them a quick swipe with my fingers, making her gasp. Another swipe, with more pressure, and she whimpered. A flick of the tongue against her nipple, and she reached for my shorts and unzipped them. I yanked her panties away and tossed them to the floor.

There it was. Her pink flower, engorged with arousal. Just above it was a thin tuft of light brown hair. I grew big at the sight of her sitting spread eagle, waiting for me to enter her soaking tunnel. I grabbed my shaft, inched forward, and slid the tip in. We both gasped at the sensation, trying hard not to make any noise. I pressed my lips to hers as I pushed myself all the way in.

It only lasted for two minutes because she kept whispering "fuck me" into my ear. That, and I had been ready to explode ever since I saw her in her daisy dukes under the tree. I had never ejaculated on a woman before. It was like a Jackson Pollock of semen on her stomach and chest.

Suddenly, Mrs. Johnson's voice boomed from downstairs. "Lucy, are you ready? You guys should head out now!"

"Almost, Mom!" Lucy beckoned me over. "Hurry up!" she whispered.

I rushed from the bathroom with a roll of paper towels in my hand. When we finished cleaning ourselves up, she put her skimpy outfit back on and absentmindedly grabbed about half her closet and threw it in my arms. "Let's take the Mustang."

———

We smiled at each other before she turned to look up at the sky, sticking her hand out to feel the wind. With the top down, her blonde hair flowed beautifully in the warm summer air. My heart fluttered at seeing how happy she was. Somewhere beneath that snarky attitude was a sweet and adventurous girl.

She had her feet on the dash. Her toes were painted with black nail polish, and her smooth pink soles shined prettily in the sun. I was having trouble focusing on the road.

She must have noticed, as she began to rub my thighs with her feet. "Enjoying the view?"

I chuckled nervously. "Uh, yeah."

"Mmm." Her feet traveled upwards.

"Wh-oa-okay. Careful there. I need to focus on driving."

"Then keep driving." Her toes wiggled seductively above my crotch.

I could already feel my cock straining against the fabric, begging to be released. "C'mon, Lucy. Just wait until we-"

"Shhhh." She put her toes up against my lips. I gasped softly, giving her an opening to stick them in. "Yeah? You like that?"

I tried not to acknowledge it at first, staying still while she played with my lips. Did I really expect to resist? Like I did at the beach? In my bedroom? In hers?

I conceded with a sigh. "Damn it, Lucy. What are you doing to me?" I ran a hand up her thigh and calf. When I arrived at her foot, I felt its curvature and the softness of her sole. I kissed her toes, timidly at first.

She giggled. "That tickles!"

I put them between my lips and sucked gently. "Is this what you wanted?"

She cocked an eyebrow. "It's what you want."

Unable to resist any longer, I began sucking earnestly, kissing her soles and swirling my tongue around her toes. She threw her head back and moaned. Her other foot rubbed against my crotch. I acknowledged its presence by holding it and guiding it along my erect shaft.

Just when I was becoming desperate for release, she unzipped my shorts and exposed my member to the open air. The tip was already wet. She took me between her soles and began stroking. The sensation was mesmerizing. I swear I almost crashed. But what's the point of dying if I'm already in heaven?

"Slow down, Lucy. You're gonna make me cum," I begged. The precum was flowing freely now. I couldn't hit climax yet. I wanted this sensation to last forever.

She laughed mischievously and kept going. When I looked over, she was biting her finger and staring intensely, waiting for the inevitable.

The eruption sent my hot seed splashing onto her feet. I let out an unintelligible moan and squirmed uncontrollably. The mess spread to my clothes, the seat, and the steering wheel.

"Oh, look at all that!" She stared in wonderment as her feet milked out the last few drops from my throbbing cock.