Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Lucy. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

———

Our irresponsible escapade out on the road left us cleaning the car when we arrived at her apartment. When we finished wiping the evidence, she hopped onto the hood. "Whew! What a workout."

"I did most of the cleaning," I quipped. I sidled up to her and kissed her on the lips. The street was empty, as we had arrived early to avoid the rush.

"I meant the other thing." She glanced down at her feet. "God, I've never seen a man cum like that!" I was too distracted by her beauty to acknowledge the implications of that sentence. "You enjoyed that, didn't you? Admit it."

I chuckled. "What, the fountain of jizz didn't make it obvious enough?"

She laughed out loud. "Does Emily ever do that to you?"

"She doesn't know," I admitted.

She gasped. "What? You've never told her?"

I blushed. "No. Seems a little weird, I guess. I don't know if she'd like it."

"You'll never know if you don't ask."

I looked down and shook my head.

"You're too shy, you know that? If you want something, you should just take it." She grabbed my hand and put it to her breast.

I caressed it tenderly. "Yeah, you would know something about taking things without permission, wouldn't you?"

She pretended to take offense. "What are you talking about? I didn't take you from Emily. You're gonna walk away willingly after I'm done with you."

"Hey, when did you become so vindictive? What did Emily ever do to you?"

"Nothing!" She shrugged. "I just like coming out on top." We exchanged dirty looks. Could she be more blatant?

———

"Do you hear that?"

I removed my lips from her nipple. "Hear what?" It was the sound of my phone vibrating against the wooden table. "It's probably just Emily, checking up on us."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course. Are you gonna answer it?"

I shook my head. How could I, when I was out of breath and completely flustered? We stopped again after a few more thrusts. The ringing was incessant.

Lucy let out a frustrated sigh and swiped the phone off the table. "Hey, Em. We're really busy right now. He's got his hands full. We'll talk later, m'kay?" She threw the phone back down onto the table.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered. "Did you hang up?"

"It's fine. I just told her the truth."

It was a portion of the truth, sure. I did have my hands full—full of her breasts, her waist, her thighs, her feet. We were on the couch, and true to her word, she was on top of me. We lasted for quite a while, given my massive release moments earlier. By the time we finally stopped, we had worked up a sweat. I released my grip from her tits and hair before collapsing into the couch. I wasn't even close to climax.

"Oh, Lucy," I whispered. It was all I could muster.

"Fuck, it's hot in here. You thirsty? C'mon, let's grab a drink." She took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

We both sighed in pleasure as the chill from the fridge hit us. She took out a bottle of vodka.

"Wait, how is that already here?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I always had the keys. Just never bothered to move my shit in here."

I also saw that it was nearly empty. "You invite a lot of guys up here?"

"Why? You jealous?" She cocked her head to the side.

I looked away. "No," I lied. "Just wondering." I distracted myself by digging through the cupboards for something to pour the alcohol into.

"We don't have cups." She climbed onto the kitchen counter and lay flat. Then she began pouring the liquid onto her belly button.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? C'mere."

I scoffed. "You want me to lick this off you?"

"You don't want to?" She raised her eyebrows.

I don't know why I even tried to deny her advances. Did I want to lick you, Lucy? Of course I did. I obeyed and sucked the cold liquid into my mouth, making her moan along the way.

"Now do me." I tried to take the bottle from her, but she pulled it away.

"No, do another one." She poured another shot onto her belly, and I lapped it up, with more of a flourish this time. My tongue almost made it to her breasts. She giggled gleefully. "Again." My tongue made its way up her neck and to her lips. "Fuck," she whispered.

She tried to pour another one, but it was completely empty. "Shit! We're out."

Without taking my lips off of her, I reached blindly into the fridge and felt around for a substitute. My hand landed on a bottle-shaped object, and I pulled it out. It was a canister of whipped cream. We paused, staring at it for a moment.

"No."

I gave her a mischievous look.

"No. No. No!" She laughed and shielded herself as the container began to hiss. "Ahhh!"

———

"Oh god, don't stop! That feels so fucking good! Ohhh..."

I had two fingers deep inside her as I sucked on her clit. She was still on the kitchen counter. Dishes and utensils that had been dutifully organized by the Johnsons' servants were now strewn throughout the counter and floor. The empty bottle of whipped cream lay in the sink, with hints of the white stuff still on her body. She began shaking as I tapped her g-spot.

"Yes! Right there! Just like that! I'm cumming! Ahhhhh!" She emitted a gentle stream of liquid that arched in the air and splashed onto my hand. "Fuuuuuuck!"

Upon seeing and feeling her orgasm, I became instantly erect. I stroked myself with the hand that had been soaked in her fluids.

"God, that was the best orgasm I've ever had." She sniffled.

"Are you crying?"

"No! Shut up. No one can know about this."

"Well, yeah. It's not like I'm gonna tell everyone I fucked my girlfriend's sister."

She giggled and punched me in the chest. "I don't wanna know where you learned to do that. Just promise me you'll do it again next time you visit."

"Whoa! I just got here. What's the hurry?"

She scoffed. "Shut up." She slid off the counter and led me into the shower.

I caressed her from head to toe with my lips and hands, leaving no part of her body untouched as the hot water washed over us. I learned which spots were her favorite, where I could make her spasm the most. To hear her moans and whimpers was the reward I received for getting it right, and it was a reward I cherished deeply. I even learned which parts of her I enjoyed the most. My tongue yearned for her nipples, and my lips for her stomach. Of course, my hands, lips, and tongue would go wherever she wanted them to.

At some point, I shut the water off, and we kissed until our bodies became dry. Then we made our way to the bed, where I whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

———

"Do you love my sister?" The question came out of the blue.

I nodded.

"Then why are you here?"

"Does it matter?"

When the silence became unbearable, I confessed. "It was your hair at first. It was so bright and eye-catching. Then I noticed how pretty you were. I like how you pierced your nose and wear those clothes like you don't care about anything around you."

"What about Emily?"

"She's beautiful, too. But when you walked off, all I wanted to do was go with you. You were so intriguing. I wasn't thinking about Emily, about anything. And when you took your clothes off by the water... I mean, you had to know what that would do to me, right?"

She shrugged. "I had my suspicions."

I chuckled softly. What good did it do to blame it on her? I knew I was guilty. The only question was whether I cared enough to stop.

I looked into her dreamy brown eyes. Her wavy blonde hair fell elegantly across her face. Her lips looked even more luscious now that the gloss had been washed off. One of her pink nipples was exposed above the sheets, begging to be suckled on. I knew the answer was no.

"Damn it, Lucy." I reached for her and pressed my lips against her body, tasting every orifice with my tongue.

Her screams reverberated throughout the apartment. Then she placed one leg over my shoulder and another around my thigh. I tried to go slowly at first, but there was no such thing as self-control when I was with Lucy. My shaft was coated with her fluids in no time. I held on just long enough for her to cum, then I exploded into her with a loud moan.

I collapsed next to her, utterly exhausted. I groaned when I remembered we were here to clean her apartment, and we weren't even close to getting started. In fact, we had made it messier. But all I wanted in that moment was to fall asleep in her arms, to feel her fingers running through my hair as I drift off into a dream about her beautiful naked body.

"I love her too, you know. Promise me you'll take good care of her. Make her happy." She rested her head on my stomach, caressing my chest with her hands.

I nodded. "It's all I've wanted ever since the day I met her."

We stayed silent for a long moment, trying to ignore the hypocrisy of what we were doing. When it became too heavy to bear, she got up and put her clothes on. "This apartment isn't gonna clean itself."

I rolled my eyes and gave a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, you're right. Let's do it."

We would have finished earlier had we been more mature and focused. We chased each other around the apartment after I pinched her thigh as she was unloading a box. Every time we passed each other in the hallway, I would pin her against the wall and kiss her. We took a while to unpack her clothes because she kept trying on different outfits for me while I lounged on her bed, savoring the scene. It was so erotic to watch her strip, and I felt the same tinge of excitement every time the clothes slid off her body.

"I like this one," I joked as she stood naked between outfits, prompting her to toss a skirt onto my face. I breathed deeply, taking in her scent before sliding the fabric off my cheek. Would that smell be lodged in my memory by the end of the week?

When we finally finished, she plopped down onto the couch. She looked around the apartment, taking in its vast size and luxurious furniture. "If snobby rich people want to spend their money on you, you might as well let them, right?" I sat down next to her, and she put her feet on my lap. "And a foot massage from the errand boy? Ah, this is the life!"

"Wha-no, I didn't..." But of course, I complied.

———

The drive back was less... eventful than the first. With her driving, the sports car roared down the interstate, weaving effortlessly between slower traffic.

Fuck it, I thought to myself. Fuck it. It was so unlike me to throw caution to the wind. My entire life, I had depended on my attention to detail and obsessive paranoia. But with the cold air massaging my face as we raced through the dark, I thought, fuck it, I would only be here for a week. Might as well make it count.

We stopped at a diner and sat next to each other in the booth. "And what can I get for the lovely couple?" the waitress asked us.

"Oh, we're not-"

"My fiance and I will have the cheeseburger with fries."

"Oh, congratulations! Where's the ring?"

"He hasn't gotten me one yet. But he will. Won't you, honey?"

"Uh, I... It's complicated." I looked pleadingly at the waitress.

"Ah, gotcha." She winked before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Are you crazy? I hate cheeseburger!"

Lucy spit out her water, and we began laughing uncontrollably. I suddenly felt an immense urge and leaned in to give her a long, passionate kiss. She must have felt the difference too, because she blushed and looked away.

"Don't catch feelings," she warned. "You're just a good fuck."

"So you admit it's good." I elbowed her playfully.

She shrugged. "You're well-endowed, I'll give you that."

I smiled. "Emily never says that to me."

"She's probably had bigger."

"Lucy!"

She snickered and burst out into giggles again. We enjoyed the rest of our meal, feeding each other french fries and spoonfuls of milkshake. Having learned my lesson, I never showed my emotions again.

After I signed the check, she turned to me. "Will you visit my room again tonight?"

I shook my head. "Better play it safe."

"Fine." She looked around the diner. It was mostly empty. Then she unzipped my shorts.

"No! Are you crazy?" I covered my crotch with my hands. "We have to get back."

"Relax. Emily's probably still busy with the guest house. Daddy's little girl has to make everything perfect."

"Okay, but-" I smiled at the waitress as she passed by. "Not here!" I whispered fiercely.

"It's okay. You're in my hands now." She grinned.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm worried about." I removed her hands from my erection.

Her smile disappeared. "Fine. Let's go, then." She tried to shove me out of the booth.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright, alright. But just a quick one. Then we're leaving."

She bit her lip mischievously, making me concerned all over again. But she had a way of making my inhibitions disappear, especially when I felt her warmth around my shaft. I let out a shaky breath, looking down at the drop of precum forming on my tip.

"Yeah? That feels good?" she whispered.

I nodded. "Keep going."

She obeyed until I got close.

"I'm almost there," I announced while grabbing a handful of napkins from the table.

She let go, leaving my cock throbbing desperately in the air.

"What are you doing?!"

After a few seconds, she stroked me slowly with just two fingers. I was pulsing visibly, producing a steady stream of precum that flowed down my shaft.

"Just... a little faster... please," I begged.

But her devious smile meant that she had disregarded my words about making this quick. To make matters worse, she scratched my glans gently with her nails.

"Ohhhhhh, Lucy!" I grimaced in pain, desperate for release.

After about ten minutes, the moment finally came. She had detected it through my body language and rapid breaths. She put her lips around my tip and massaged it with her tongue, making me moan out loud. It was actually quite audible, but I couldn't control myself, and no one was around to hear it. Within seconds, I was exploding into her mouth. I was surprised to hear her cough a few times during the prolonged release, but just as she did in our bedroom, she swallowed every drop. At least I thought she did, until she came back up with a string of cum dripping from her mouth.

"Jesus!" I caught the fluid with a napkin before it fell to the floor.

She sucked up what was left on her finger and licked her lips. Then, she planted her lips against mine and pushed me out of the booth.

———

I made love to Emily that night, as I had promised. I came after a short while, but I continued to whisper her name and profess my love for her while showering her face and neck with gentle kisses. Soon, I was enjoying the sight of her bare breasts floating up and down as she slept.

The next morning, Lucy and I visited the guesthouse under the guise of checking out Emily's handiwork. Emily went shopping with her mother.

"It looks nice in here," I said. We stood in a Victorian-style bedroom with a large bed and a standing mirror.

"How much you wanna bet she made this bed herself?" Lucy crawled onto the bed and removed her top.

I followed after her, kissing her toes and soles before gliding my lips up her thigh. I grabbed her panties with both hands and slowly slid them down her legs. Then I fell onto her and pressed my lips against hers. We kissed for a few minutes as I grew large. When I was fully erect, I kneeled over her, my hardness dangling precariously above her lips. She stuck her tongue out and gave it a few gentle licks while her hands caressed my thighs and buttocks. That was enough to make me throb and leak. I reached back and stroked her slit, feeling the fluid gather around my fingertips. She responded by wrapping her lips around my glans. Then my middle finger ran circles around her clit, and she took more of me into her mouth. I stuck a finger in, and she began stroking me. So that would be our little game, I thought.

I lay on my back and pulled her onto me. I flicked my tongue across her clit, and she did the same to my cock tip. I slid my tongue along her slit, and she swirled hers along my shaft. When I arrived at her anus, I watched as her puckered hole pulsated around the tip of my tongue. She took one of my testicles into her mouth and sucked loudly while stroking me.

"Oh, Lucy. That feels amazing!" I exclaimed.

She acknowledged me with a moan and continued to work her lips and tongue all over my crotch, marking me with her lipstick and saliva. Once my tongue had worked her into a frenzy, she fell onto her back and opened her legs. I grabbed her ankles and placed them over my shoulders. I gripped her thighs tightly as I slammed into her. After a minute of intense moaning, she reached for me, and I bent down to kiss her. Her knees were now next to her breasts, and I admired her flexibility as I continued sliding in and out of her. Her face turned red and her screams deafened me as I brought her to a shaking orgasm.

We kissed for a few minutes as both of our crotches became increasingly soaked. The mess undoubtedly dripped onto the sheets, but we paid no attention. After she had recovered, she bent over with her face on the bed and her ass towards me. She reached back to spread her cheeks wide, revealing her tight pink hole in all its glory. I got the message and lobbed a ball of spit onto my glans. Then I licked my finger and spread some saliva onto her as well. I teased over it at first, watching it wink in anticipation. Then I entered her with just the tip, making her yelp.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yes! Keep going," she demanded.

Very slowly, I pushed the rest of my shaft into her. She let out a loud, prolonged moan until I had gone to the hilt.

"Are you good?" I asked again.

"Ffffff...uck!" she said in a high-pitched voice.

I swallowed nervously. I could tell that my girth had spread her in a way she had never been spread before. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but the sensation was mind-blowing. She gripped me so tightly, and her warmth made me throb uncontrollably even though I stayed perfectly still. I was entranced by the sight of her asshole engulfing my entire length until her voice broke me out of it. "Fuck me!"

I obeyed, thrusting slowly until she demanded I go faster. Then she stood on her knees and reached behind her, wrapping her arms around my neck and turning her head to kiss me. I cupped her breasts in my hands and watched us in the mirror. I reached around to rub her pussy as my cock continued to penetrate her ass. Her screams made me pray that no one was anywhere near the vicinity of the guesthouse.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled out and stood over her. She stroked me with both hands, twirling her palm over my sensitive glans. She stuck out her tongue in anticipation. My involuntary moans were louder than ever as string after string of sperm covered her face and hair. She barely caught any in her mouth. I watched as the cum dribbled from her chin and fell onto her chest. What a beautiful sight it was.

"What did we do?" I sounded almost guilty. If that face looked innocent before...

She licked her lips and looked gratefully up at me. Then she turned to look at herself in the mirror and began giggling uncontrollably.

"Can't exactly walk out like this," she said.

I chuckled. "Shower?"

She winked at me, and in no time, I had her screaming again with the help of the shower head. We fell into bed, still naked, and I glided my fingers over her body as she fell asleep. Soon, her wavy blonde hair would be replaced by Emily's long brunette hair. Her slim figure would be replaced by Emily's curvy body. Her petite breasts, with their perky pink nipples, would be replaced by Emily's supple melons and brown areola. That nose ring would be gone, along with those beautiful white feet and their blushing soles. Would I miss them? No man in his right mind would take Emily's features for granted, but he'd also be crazy to pretend that Lucy wasn't fatally alluring.