Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

———

Throughout the rest of the week, Lucy and I snuck away every chance we got and made love in various places around the house, from the bathroom sink to the bed of the pickup truck parked in the garage.

The night before we left, I snuck into her room one last time. I knew it was risky, but I didn't care. She insisted on being in control, so I let her remain on top from start to finish. She was slow and meticulous, making sure we lasted throughout the night. We kissed passionately the entire time, and I held on to her as if letting go would mean the end of the world.

The next morning, her family stood on the front porch as we loaded our bags into the waiting taxi. Just before stepping into the backseat, Emily turned and ran back to her sister.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Lucy!" She hugged her sister tightly.

"I'll miss you too, sis." Lucy looked up at me.

I stood silently beside the cab with my hands behind me. I was wearing sunglasses, so she couldn't discern my expression. What would she have seen? Sadness? Desire? Guilt? Regret?

As Emily walked back towards me with tears streaming down her face, I held my arms out and embraced her, pulling my gaze away from Lucy.

As the Miami coastline disappeared from view, it was my turn to stare longingly out the window.

Emily noticed and hugged me tightly from behind. "Aw, you miss my family!"

How little she knew.