All Comments on 'Temptation Meets Reality'

by Waxme

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 8 years ago
Oh oh

The tale of the mysterious jock strap is about to unfold.

Richie4110Richie4110about 8 years ago
Good story, weak and confusing endine

You had my expectations honed for a startling climax and I was left confused. I know who Jeremy and Terry are but who is Bill? What happens with the garage door sound?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that was a start, but not a story

What happened at the end? You seem to run out of ideas? This was more like an opening paragraph than a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Huh???

"I can't wait for Bill ( her husband) to get home so I can fuck him tonight" she thought.

"Bill didn't really mind, he wanted an excuse to leave his parents house anyway "

What? Her husband lives with his parents???? Care to explain that?

A few blocks away, in a car, "Terry, I hope you learned something by this, if Jeremy hadn't texted you about his duffle bag you wouldn't have remembered and been back in time for practice. Just drop me off at the house, your bag is in the trunk, and go on to practice."

????? Huh? The whole ending makes no sense what so ever... Who's in the car with Terry? Bill? why is Bill in the car? If he was taking his son to practice but didn't need to why didn't he just have him drive himself and stay home in the "empty house" with his wife?

"Bill didn't really mind, he wanted an excuse to leave his parents house anyway. Now, he would have a couple of hours with his wife in an empty house, he smiled to himself as he adjusted himself. "

Again this makes no sense. Terrible writing thus a 1.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The only question about this story...

The only question about this story: What will the husband react when he finds the jock strap in his room? That reaction will define the true value of this story...2* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would Have

I would have rated this story higher, but the mixed up end shows so little respect for your readers that you did not even re-read your story to ensure you connected the dots and the characters' names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree with the other comments

The story was great right up to the end, where it felt like you got lazy, didn't proofread, and cut it off abruptly. Please keep it going, the first 80% was great.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read***

You would have gotten better scores in Mature. Thanks For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked it.

Guys, it's not that difficult. Bill is the husband, terry the son. Terry forgot about practice, so bill is letting him have the car. They were at his parents for the day which it clearly states at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
IT WAS A VERY NICE OPENING TO WHAT I HOPE IS MOE ABOUT MARY

It was a good read. Certainly a five star effort.

johnstang2johnstang2about 6 years ago
There are idiots reading this story.

Bill is Mary's husband and Terry is there child.

Both boys needed to be at practice.

Terry's equipment bag just happened to be in the trunk of his Dad's car. They both were visiting his Bill's parents, Terry's grandparents. With the text about the missing equipment bag, Terry remembered about practice. His Dad is allowing him to use the car to goto practice after dropping him off at the house.

This all so happens during the time Mary was fucking Terry's teammate upstairs.

Now Mary's husband is about to walk in to a sperm filled wife, soiled sheets, and some other man's Nick strap on the freaking floor.

This story makes sense to me.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Idiots

You idiots think it's ok for this woman, excuse me, this whore, to screw her son's teammate while her husband is out with their son. Nothing at all wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 5 years ago
Five stars.

Hey loved it. Gave it five stars. FYI. That was because it torqued 26thNC he is a professional troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
26th NC

Is really one of the best and most accurate critics on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26NC

Written by 26NC anonymously no doubt.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
hopefully Terry friend

left something Terry see, Terry calls "Cheaters" for his dad. The Whore and the friend slip up and get caught fucking. The Terry and Dad beat the shit out of friend and they dump mom's shit on the street.

markivunibmarkivunibalmost 3 years ago

Bill lived with parents?

KansasFunKansasFunalmost 2 years ago

Loved it .... very sexy for sure,,, is there a part 2? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SO THEN WHAT HAPPENED??????

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too short and lacking in details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous