Tempted Moms Ch. 02: The Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,112 Followers

"Sure Mom, but I actually kind of like that look on you."

Margery smiled and teased, "So I should just keep these on then?"

"Wow, that would be sweet if you did."

Margery giggled and said, "You can be so fresh sometimes," and then walked through the house and into her bedroom. Standing next to the dresser, she changed into a pair of black tights and a snug fitted long sleeve dark pull-over. Then turned and gazed at her own reflection in the mirror and smiled when she noticed how hard her nipples still were.

"You're such a naughty girl," she whispered to herself as her hands lightly cupped over her firm bosom and gave them a soft squeeze. A ripple of pleasure raced through her and only added to the built-up sexual tension she was feeling towards her son and thought, Do I dare push this further?

And remember once again how her friend told her how fantastic it felt having her son make her come. "I couldn't do that. Could I?" she questioned.

"At least I should be honest about this with Jacob," she said and proceeded into the living room.

Jacob was already seated when he noticed his mother strutting kind of seductively and said, "What are we going to do next, Mom?"

Margery plopped herself down next to him and said, "I was thinking we should continue with our conversation we had yesterday."

"Sure Mom, which parts?"

Margery sighed and said, "I have a confession to make."

"Oh... Okay?"

"When I told you yesterday I was against what Ava, and her son were doing I wasn't totally honest with you."

"Oh?" Jacob replied as he turned his body more towards his mother and cracked a half smile.

"What I mean is. I still think it's wrong for them to be doing that. However, I guess I can see how it might help. In an unorthodox way I mean."

"Funny you said that, Mom, 'cause me and Logan had just discussed that today."

"What do you mean you discussed that? Did you tell him what we talked about?"

"No... No mom. He told me what he was doing," Jacob lied. "Along with how his dad was having an affair."

"So... What did he say?" Margery asked.

Jacob looked his mother square into the eyes and said, "He said it was one of the best orgasms he ever had."

"Yes... His mother told me something like that also."

Jacob began to feel anxious and blurted, "So why are you brining this up, Mom? You're not thinking of us doing something like that are you?"

Margery straightened herself up and replied, "What! No! God no. I was just... Well just telling you how I might have been wrong with my first answer that's all."

Jacob turned and sat upon his knees. He lifted his hands up and wiggled his fingers in a tickling motion and said, "I think you're lying mom."

Margery felt herself getting excited seeing him in that posture and without thinking she slyly smirked and said, "You wouldn't dare tickle me again."

"Don't think I won't, Mom. This is your last chance to confess."

Margery turned her body and rested her left leg on the sofa and bluntly replied, "I don't think you have the courage to do it."

Jacob lunged forward and pinned his mother on her back. His groin smashed hard against her mound as his fingers dug into her sides.

"Oh! Ha Ha Ha Ha!" Margery laughed as her hips rose from the couch causing her pussy to grind against her son. She could feel his stiff member once again raking over her slit and thought. What are you doing Margery? You know this is wrong. But quickly, her hesitant thoughts faded as her arousal went beyond the point of no return.

Jacob also felt the strong sexual tension building between them, and as he tickled his mother, he began to push his tool harder against her.

Margery laughed as her son tickled and ground himself on her until eventually her laughing changed into panting and whimpers. Her body quickly gave in to her most forbidden thoughts and uncontrollably wrapped her legs around her son's hips as she pulled him tighter by his side and groaned, "OH God!"

Jacob stopped tickling when he felt her hands pulling at him and slithered them up to her chest and heard her moan when he squeezed them for the first time.

Oh my God, they're wonderful. He thought as he slid his body up and down on her mound.

"MMM...Oh...Oh..." he heard her say and whispered, "Oh Mom this feels so good."

Margery whispered back, "Wwwhat... Are we doing? Oh... Ahhh... Jacob this is wrong ohhh!! For us... Ahhh... To be do-i-n-g..."

"Shhh mom it's just a game were playing," Jacob said as he quickened his pace and felt his mother's legs tightening around him as her hands dug hard into his rear.

"Oh no... It's not a game. You're going to... Make... Me... AHH! Cum!!"

"Mmm... Mom. I can tell you're so close..." Jacob said and felt his mother pull him hard against her snatch as her ass rapidly rose up and down.

"Jacob! Oh! Oh! OHHH!" Margery screamed as the first wave of pleasure exploded inside her.

Jacob couldn't hold himself back. With his mother gyrating on his cock, he clintched his teeth and groaned, "Fuck Mom I'm cumming!" And squirted his baby juices inside his pants. Jacob crashed his head against his mother's chest as her body twitched under him.

As Jacob laid motionless and listened to their panting breaths his mother stirred and announced, "What have we done?"

Jacob eased his head up and said, "That was the best, Mom."

"Oh my god!" Margery said as she grasped her son by the arms. "Please get off."

With one last hard push against his mother crotch, Jacob rose up and said, "Okay, Mom. Whatever you say."

Margery bolted from the sofa and yelled, "What have I done! Oh no! Why did I let you?" as she ran off towards her room.

Jacob quickly hollered, "Mom... It's ok. Let's talk about it," and went to in pursuit except the phone rang, and he heard his mom answer.

"Oh hi honey. What... No nothing is wrong. I'm just a bit tired from running around. You're at the airport? I thought you were away for a week? Ok... I'll send Justin to come and get you."

"Mom?" Jacob said as he stepped into his mother's room.

"Your father's trip was cut short, and he's at the airport. I think it's best if you go and pick him up."

"But Mom I think we need to talk about..." Justin started to say. However, Margery quickly replied, "Not now, Jacob. I need some time to think this over. Please just go get your father."

"Okay, Mom," Justin said and walked away with his head down.

Margery stayed put as she heard the front door close and looked at herself in the mirror.

What have you done? What would people say if they ever found out? But then she pondered, I have needs too. Can't my husband see that? How can I blame myself for wanting some sexual relief? Even if it was with my own son. Oh my god... It was with my own son!

"You have to make this right, Margery," she said to herself and thought of what she could possibly do that might persuade her husband into wanting her once more.

-----

Justin tried to call his friend as he drove. But wasn't able to reach him and by the time he made it to the airport, his dad was standing next to the curb.

"Hi Dad. How was the trip?" Jacob said as he exited the vehicle.

"Fine. Just a bit tired from it. How are things at home?" Jacob's dad replied as he pushed his bag into the back seat before getting into the passenger side.

"Oh... Fine. Nothing new had happened," Jacob lied as he slid into the driver's seat.

The ride home was quiet since his dad kept dozing off as they drove down the road and didn't wake until Jacob pulled into the driveway.

"I'll get your bag, Dad," Jacob said and was stunned when he noticed his mom standing outside the door wearing the sexiest outfit he had ever seen. His dick raced to hardness as she strutted down the walkway in her tight little black dress that barely covered her crotch while the top half scoped very low between her marvelous breasts.

"Wow honey don't you look good." Jacob heard his father say just as his horniness grew expediently.

It wasn't until his mother gave his dad a long, hard kiss that he felt a tad bit jealous and thought, That should be me she's kissing.

"Hurry inside Jacob, I have supper ready for us," Margery said as she sexually sashayed back into the house with her arm draped around her husband's waistline.

Once inside Margery poured on her charm and did her best to keep her husband's attention. However, she wasn't aware of how it was affecting her son also.

Jacob's blood started to boil as his mother playfully laughed and flirted with his father until he couldn't take it anymore and said, "Mom, I'm going to my room."

"Oh? You feel okay?'

"Yeah. I just remembered I have homework I have to complete."

"Okay honey," Margery replied.

Jacob went into his room and pulled out the CD he had stashed away. But shockingly noticed it wasn't put back in the case the way he had left it and realized his mother must have found.

Jacob sat upon his bed and pondered, Shit... Why didn't she say anything to me? And then thought, What if she doesn't mind?

"That has to be it. She wants me to listen to her fucking!" he grumbled as his excitement grew.

Jacob undressed and put his headphones on and began to masturbate once again listening to his mother's moans of pleasure and thought. Wow Mom. You're kinkier than I thought.

Downstairs Margery cleaned off the table while her husband ventured into the living room and turned on the tube. Quickly she set the dishes into the sink and raced to where her husband sat and said, "I've been waiting for this all day."

Her husband patted the sofa next to him and said with a smile, "Then sit down and get comfy."

Margery curled her legs up on the couch as she cuddled up next to him and lightly massaged his leg and purred, "Mmm. This is most enjoyable," hoping her sexual charm sparked her husband's interest. However, as she laid there with her head on his chest, she heard a soft snore and looked up in disbelief.

She couldn't believe that he had already passed out and sighed as depression slowly set in.

"Are you kidding me?" she whispered as she eased herself up from the sofa.

Margery left her husband there as she slowly made her way up the stairs and noticed a light peaking through the crack of her son's door. Softly, she knocked and called his name. But after no reply she peeked inside and gasped when she spied him jerking off while he lay upon the bed and listened to something. It didn't take her long to guess it was that CD her and her husband had made so many years ago and was just about to scold him when something sparked deep inside her.

Margery just stood frozen in the doorway and, as if she was hypnotized, couldn't do anything but watch as her young played with his hard tool. Unwilling her left hand had gently wiggled into her top and cupped her breast while the other slipped under her short dress and pressed firmly against her mound, which caused her to sigh softly.

What am I doing? she thought as she fought from within as to what she was doing. But alias her pent-up sexual needs got the best of her, and she couldn't fight them off any longer.

Jacob was in his own world and reminisced what it felt like between his mother's legs and groaned, "Oh yeah. Oh I know you loved it too, Mom."

Margery's excitement built and couldn't stop from tucking her fingers into her now stimulated pussy and fuck herself outside her son's door.

Justin's grunts became louder and more frequent as his sperm rushed fast to his mushroom head. His body thrust off the bed, and he said, "Oh yeah. I love being between your legs mom."

Oh my god! Is he actually imaging it's him? Margery pondered, which only pushed her lust further.

Margery couldn't take it any longer. Her body was on the brink. Quickly, she removed her one hand from her breast and braced it on the door jamb as her other rapidly jabbed into her snatch. Her body tingle from within and knew she was about to cum when she heard, "Mom?"

"Oh my god..." she whispered as her eyes shockingly gazed at her son watching her just as her climax peeked.

Jacob hastily jerked off as his mother quivered outside his door. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and stared on as she came and said, "Yeah Mom. Cum for me. Let's cum together."

You have to leave. Why are you still watching him? Margery thought as her son exploded. However, she couldn't help it and as his creamy juices covered his body, she heard him blurt out, "That was for you, Mom."

Margery gasped and stepped back from the doorway. Then quickly turned and made her way to her room.

Once inside she stood in front of her dresser mirror and thought, What's wrong with me?

Her hand trembled as she opened the drawer and removed her sleeping attire. She hastily tossed on a pair of silky black panties and an extra-long white tee shirt before racing to the bed and burying her face into a pillow almost in tears.

Her mind raced with regret of what she had just done but then heard the door quietly open and quickly turned around and said, "Oh it's just you."

"Who else would it be?" her husband chuckled.

"I don't know. Maybe a stranger who snuck in to ravish me while you slept," Margery sarcastically replied.

"I think you're safe," her husband said as he undressed next to his side of the bed.

"Have a nice nap?" Margery huffed.

"Listen I'm sorry, I guess I'm still tired from the trip."

Margery rolled her eyes and then onto her side away from her husband and pulled the covers up to her shoulders and said, "So that's what it was."

She didn't even turn around when she felt her husband kiss her cheek and say, "Well goodnight then."

That night Margery couldn't sleep and listened to her husband snore as she fought with herself over what she had done.

That's it... I have to stop what I'm doing before this gets too far out of hand. I hope Jacob will understand when I tell him what we've done so far was wrong, she thought.

"I'll tell him tomorrow," she whispered to herself and quietly rose out of bed, and tip toed her way towards the bathroom.

However, when she got outside the bathroom door, her son's half-naked body popped out and startled her.

"OH... Um... Sorry Mom. I didn't mean to frighten you," Jacob replied as he stood in front of her only in his white briefs.

"It's okay, Jacob." Margery said and looked downward in an effort as to not stare at him while she tried to pass by.

She was just inside the door when she heard him say, "Oh... I didn't get a chance to tell you how hot you looked before."

Margery stopped and turned around quickly. She grabbed her son's arm and tugged him into the bathroom and closed the door and whispered, "We have to talk, Mister."

"Wow Mom. You don't have to be so rough," Jacob said as his mother led him deeper into the room.

"Listen Jacob. This has to stop right now. I know I'm to blame for most what has happened. However, it's wrong for us to be grinding and to have done that... I don't even know what to call it, earlier."

"But Mom, I thought you liked when we ground ourselves like that? I mean I did feel you orgasm under me. Did I not?"

"Yes... Yes you did and I wasn't thinking straight then. But I am now so let's just try to get back to the way we were before this all happened."

"Mom... Can we at least do it once more," Jacob said and grasped his mother by the waist and pulled her to his crotch.

"Jacob! What did I just say?" Margery said as she pushed against his chest with both hands.

Jacob held his ground and pulled her towards him until her breast plastered against his chest and slowly rubbed his stiffening dick up to her barely covered crotch and pleaded, "Please Mom. One last time and I promise that will be it."

Margery felt his semi-erect pole motioning against her thin panties, and it began to stimulate her and sighed, "Okay one last time. But that's it. And not in here."

"Then where, Mom?" Jacob whispered as he slipped his hands back to her ass and pulled her mound tight with his now stiff cock.

Margery wiggled herself free from his grasp and said, "In your room. And you have to be quiet."

Like a couple of thieves they slipped into Jacob's room and quietly closed his door.

Jacob waited next to his bed when his mother said, "Lie back I'm getting on top."

Jacob did as he was told and watched has his mother sat herself over him cowgirl style.

"Oh... Yeah..." Jacob hissed as his mother's muff settled down onto his swollen shaft while she leaned forward and rested her palms on his chest.

Slowly, Margery shifted herself back and forth and whispered, "Remember this is the last time."

All that Jacob could do was nod as his hands snaked up his mother's thighs until he skillfully slipped them under her night shirt.

Margery whispered, "What do you think you're doing?" when she felt his fingers move over her tummy.

"I have to feel them, Mom," Jacob said just as his hands grasped both her breasts.

"This wasn't part of the deal. You shouldn't be playing with my tits."

"But Mom. They're wonderful," Jacob replied and tweaked her nipples in his fingers.

Margery straightened up and spread herself wider as her son toyed with her bosom. Her nipples hardened, and she thought, His hands do feel so good. No... No... I can't be enjoying this. I have to fight it.

But try as she might she couldn't fight off the growing pleasure that pulsated deep from inside her and finally had succumbed to it and lightly moaned. Her hands clutched at her night shirt and tugged it over her head. Then rapidly placed her hands on top of her son's and pushed them harder upon her chest.

Margery whimpered and moaned as her hips gyrated while her legs parted more pushing his rock-hard cock between her velvet-covered slit.

Jacob was in heaven as his mother hastily rocked her hot cunt on his tool. His cum quickly rose, and he squeezed her tits tightly.

"Oh... OH!" Margery whined and tightened her legs on her son's sides as she wildly pushed too and fro on him.

"Mmmom!" Jacob groaned has his sperm spewed out of his dick.

Margery huffed and feverishly worked herself up to a climax as her son laid motionless under her. Her body stiffened as the first wave of pleasure raced through her body, and she cried, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Jacob grabbed her ass and thrust himself several times as his mother quivered above him.

Margery panted as she slowly eased herself off her son and put her nightshirt back on. Then stood next to him and whispered, "Good night, Jacob. I hope you enjoyed our last time." And kissed his forehead before walking out the door.

Jacob watched as she left the room and smiled when he thought, No fucking way is that the last.

------

The next morning, Margery awoke from the sound of shouting and went towards the bedroom window to see her friend Ava yelling at her husband before he drove away.

"What was that about?" Margery's husband said as he looked over her shoulder.

"I'm not sure. I'll call her later and see."

Margery felt her husband kiss her shoulder and say, "Well I'm sorry about last night, honey. I'll try to make it up to you."

"Okay dear," Margery said still gawking out the window at all the commotion.

"Tell you what. I'll go cut the grass while you get ready for the day," he said and left her standing there.

Margery kept glancing out the window as she got herself prepared for the day and couldn't help but wonder what happened over at her friends.

"That's it. I can't take it anymore," she said and impatiently called.

"Hello?" she heard and replied, "Ava is everything okay?"

"Oh hi, Margery. No it's not. I just told Chris I wanted a divorce."

"Oh my god Ava, what happened?"

"That son of a bitch had the nerve to bring his little floozy over to the party last night. Can you believe that?"

bob03567
bob03567
4,112 Followers