Tempted Moms Ch. 02: The Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,112 Followers

"Jacob..." Margery said and reluctantly pushed upward causing his head to part her lips slightly before it pulled away.

"You need to fuck, don't you Mom?"

"Please Jacob... I can't. We can't. We mustn't," Margery pleaded but again pushed up and parted her folds once more before it reseeded.

Jacob knew she was on the edge and bluntly whispered, "That's it, Mom. Give in to what you really want."

"Ohhh... Ffffuckkk..." Margery groaned as her cunt pushed hard onto his cock making him penetrate her fully for the first time.

Jacob nudged forward and sent his steel pole deeper yet into her snatch and grunted, "Christ Mom, it's inside."

Margery moaned softly as her son shoved and pulled his stiff rod until his full girth was buried inside her and murmured, "Oh my god... I'm fucking my son."

Jacob quickened his pace and watched as her eyes closed tightly, and she arched her back and screamed, "YESSS!! Oh god yes!"

Margery was in heaven as her son fucked her thoroughly. Her body had never felt so excited and her orgasm rapidly approached.

Jacob built up his tempo as her cunt gripped at his shaft while her ass lifted up and down. His own climax was soon to come, and he grunted, "My god, Mom. I've never felt like this before."

Huffing and moaning Margery grasped his waist and yelled, "I'm so close... Oh fuck... Oh fuck... OH FUCK!!"

Margery just about blacked out when her climax hit her. Never had she felt such an intense orgasm and barely stopped her son when he was ready to cum himself. But thankfully was able to pull his spewing cock out just in time and jerked it onto her tummy.

Jacob's body trembled as his mother yanked on his dick and fell forward on to her chest in exhaustion. Out of breath, he said, "That was the most amazing thing, Mom," and kissed her deeply.

Margery held her son's dick in her hands as she kissed him back. And as their kiss grew more passionate she felt his cock once again stiffening and said, "Oh my god, Jacob you're almost hard again."

Jacob just looked at her and said smiling, "Cause you make me so horny, Mom," And kissed her again.

"Oh god," Jacob heard as he motioned his hard dick back down to her snatch. Then nudge the tip around until it finally found its mark and heard her purr when he pushed upward sending it back into her warm forbidden place.

Faster and harder he thrust until his mother was clawing at his back and wildly yelling and gyrating her hips to his rhythm.

"Oh my god! OH my god! You're fucking me so gooood!" Margery screamed as she climaxed again, which made her son fuck her with all he had.

"Jacob! What are you doing to me? My god!" Margery said as her son pounded away at her.

Jacob pulled out and motioned his mother on to her belly helping her rise up upon her knees, he hastily rammed his solid cock back into her and fucked her doggy style.

Margery wailed and moaned as her son fucked her like crazy. Another orgasm was quickly approaching, and she screamed, "I'm going to cum again!" and tightened her body.

Jacob grabbed her hips and rammed himself deep inside her slick cunt and said, "Let's cum together, Mom."

"No Jacob, you can't cum inside me," she said as her own climax exploded making her body quiver uncontrollably.

Jacob pumped as fast and as hard as he could while his mother's cunt tightened around his shaft and barely heard her say, "OH fuck do it. Cum inside me. I want to feel you cum."

With one hard push, Jacob held his dick in as far as it could go and exploded. His body trembled as his cock pumped its seed deep into his mother, and she groaned, "Oh my god. I can feel it filling me up."

After his cock expelled all its juices, Jacob eased it slowly out of her womb and fell next to her and said, "Mom, you're the best. I can't ever describe what that felt like."

Margery turned onto her side and lovingly kissed her son and replied, "I just hope we don't regret what we did."

Jacob replied, "I know I never will." And then kissed her softly.

They both laid in each other's arms until Margery heard her husband's car pull into the drive and whispered, "Jacob your father's home. Time for you to go back into your own room."

Jacob gave his mother one last kiss and said, "Thanks again, Mom." And then slowly departed.

Margery sat up with her back against the head board and had her arms crossed when her husband entered the room.

"Oh. You're still awake?" she heard and replied, "Yes... Yes I am. Don't you find this awful late to be coming home from a meeting?"

Her husband sat at his side of the bed and while removing his trousers replied, "Yeah I guess it is."

"Well at least we can agree on something," Margery huffed and laid herself away from her husband.

"I guess you're upset."

"You can say that."

"I guess I'll have to make it up to you."

"No more promises. Let me just go to sleep."

Margery heard her husband sigh and reply, "Oh ok."

Come the next morning Margery rose up with a light hangover and looked at her husband's sleeping figure and felt nothing but disgust for him and thought, He is such an asshole. I don't know why I put up with his shit for so long.

She then looked toward the bedroom door and remembered her wonderful night of passion she experienced with her son and felt her juices began to flow and smiled.

Quietly, she tossed on a robe covering her Babydoll and tip toed out of her room and into her son's.

Margery stood next to Jacob as he slept and thought how good he had fucked her the night before and smiled before gently pulling his covers back and exposing his still naked body.

Patiently she took his limp dick in her right hand and leisurely worked him to hardness in his sleep and heard him softly groan.

Won't this surprise him, she thought and eased her mouth over his mushroom head.

Jacob stirred as his dick became stimulated by something warm and wet and opened his eyes to see his mom bobbing her head up and down on him and grunted, "Christ Mom," and grabbed her head and thrust himself upwards.

Margery went faster and harder when she felt his cock throbbing in her mouth and took his full girth down her throat when he groaned, "Ohhh fuck, Mom," and drank down his warm jism as it exploded from his cock.

Jacob felt his mother suck the juices from his cock as she slowly removed it from her mouth. Then watched as she wiped her lips and say, "Good morning."

"Holy fuck, Mom!" Jacob whispered but saw his mother put her finger to her lips and say, "Shhh. We don't want to wake your father." And with that she smiled and walked out of the room.

Jacob hastily got out of bed and got dressed. He then raced down stairs and met his mother in the kitchen and said, "Mom... I never expected you to do something like that!"

Margery just chuckled and replied, "Well don't get use to it. I just wanted to give you a little present for last night."

"Oh... Well why don't I return the favor since I appreciated it also," and walked up to her.

"Jacob, your father can wake up anytime time now. I don't think that would be a good idea."

Jacob smiled then pulled her robe open and cupped her bare pussy that was hiding under her Babydoll and replied, "Fuck him. You're too good for him, Mom."

Margery placed her hand onto of her son's prying arm and moaned as he inserted two digits into her warm muff.

Jacob kissed her as he slowly, finger fucked her and then felt her other hand dig into his trousers and work on his prick.

"We must be quiet then," Margery whispered as she jerked her son off and noticed him nod rapidly.

Faster and quicker they both stimulated each other until Jacob shouted in a loud whisper, "Oh fuck Mom, I need to do this," and lifted her up and pushed her against the wall.

Holding her ass, he nestled his stiff cock between her legs and eased her down until it pushed through her folds and sank deep into her snatch.

"Oh fuck Jacob, this is so dangerous," Margery moaned as she grasped his shoulders and slowly gyrated her hips on his probing tool.

Grunting and moaning, Jacob fucked her quicker until she whimpered, "Christ, I'm going to cum."

"Fuck Mom, your cunt is grabbing me so tight," Jacob replied and held his dick still letting her work herself up to an orgasm.

"Oh Fuck!" Margery groaned as her body quivered in ecstasy.

Jacob once again raced his dick in and out and hissed, "Fuck mom. I'm going to cum."

Margery worked her hips back and worth and replied, "That's it baby, cum for me. Fill me up again."

"Oh FUCK!!" Jacob grunted, and he squeezed her ass when he exploded.

"Oh yes! I can feel it again," Margery said as her son's cock pumped its hot seed once again inside her.

However, as they relished in their blissful state, they heard noises coming from upstairs and quickly broke their sinful embrace.

"Quick Jacob fix your clothes and sit down before he gets here." Margery said as she synched her robe and hastily poured a cup of coffee.

"Wow your both up early." Her husband said as he entered the room.

Margery turned around with her cup in her hand and replied, "Yes that happens when you get a good night sleep."

Jacob sat quietly as his father parked next to him and heard him say, "Listen about last night. I'm sorry about that."

Margery ignored what he said and looked at her son and asked, "You want me to make you some breakfast before school, honey?"

"Thanks Mom but I had better run," Jacob said and stood up.

"Ok dear," Margery sweetly replied, then kissed his forehead.

Jacob paused when he heard his father say, "Hey... Aren't you going to ask me?"

"Why? Aren't you still full from having such a late dinner?"

"Oh I see. You're still pissed. Well, I guess it won't matter then to tell you I have to go out of town again."

"No. It's fine dear. I'm sure Jacob and I can manage without you," Margery said and smiled at her son.

Jacob smiled back before walking out the door and thought, Yeah Dad, I think I can keep Mom happy while you're away.

bob03567
bob03567
4,112 Followers