Tempted Moms Ch. 02: The Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,112 Followers

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, she even had the nerve to rub his leg while I was present. But the laughs on them."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh... Never mind. Forget I said that."

"Ava, what did you do?"

Ava sighed and replied, "I... I... I fucked Logan last night."

Margery quickly sat upon her bed and gasped before saying, "Ava you didn't!"

"Yes... Yes I did. And to tell you the truth Margery it was best sex I've ever had in my life."

"But... But Ava, he's your son!"

"My god, Margery. Don't tell me fucking Jacob hasn't crossed your mind also. You're the one that got me to start teasing my son in the first place."

"I know I am. However, I never expected you to take it past that. And as for crossing my mind, I admit I tried a little grinding with my son. But Ava, that's as far as I'll go."

"Well if you condone what I did, that's fine. I understand. But I'm telling you right now. I plan to fuck him again. And if you also experienced what it felt like to have your son rub his hard cock against your muff, then you can't tell me you haven't wondered what it might feel like jabbing inside you."

"Ava... Please those thoughts are just too taboo for me and besides, I already told Jacob that we had to stop doing that."

"I thought the same thing to until Logan kept persisting, and I no longer could control what my body really wanted."

Just then there was a knock at Margery's door, and she whispered, "Ava, I have to let you go, Jacob is outside my room."

"Okay I'll talk to you later," Ava said before hanging up.

"What is it, Jacob?"

"Can I come in, Mom?"

"Yes come in."

Jacob walked into his mother's room with his head down and said, "I'm sorry, Mom."

"For what?" Margery replied with a puzzled look.

"I know I promised that last night would be the last time. But I just can't stop thinking about it."

"Well you're going to have to. I told you that was it."

Jacob took another step closer to his mother, and as she sat upon the bed said, "But Mom, I saw how you looked when you masturbated at my door. You can't tell me you weren't into it."

"Jacob!" Margery replied with a shocked look.

"Tell me I'm wrong, Mom." Jacob said and took another step closer.

"I'm sorry, Jacob. But I already said I didn't know what came over me."

Jacob reached down and unzipped his pants and said, "I think I know what it was, Mom."

"What are you doing!" Margery replied as her son pulled his stiff cock out and began to stroke it.

"You liked seeing this."

"Jacob! Put that away and stop this nonsense right now." Margery squelched as her eyes uncontrollably fixated on her son's hard cock and felt her dark passion once again flourish to the surface.

"Seeing me stroke got you excited didn't it, Mom?" Jacob said and took another step.

"Jacob, your father is right outside."

"I know; I can hear the mower. But I can't help myself, and I bet you can't either," Jacob replied only a foot away from his mother now.

Margery gazed upon her son's meat and unknowing pushed her hand tight into her crotch.

"Yeah... That's it mom. It's happening again. I can tell," Jacob said as he aimed his rod at her and stoked it slowly.

"Jacob... Please," Margery whispered as she mind raced with unthinkable thoughts. Her hand dug at her covered mound, and she softly sighed.

"Would you like to touch it, Mom?" Jacob hissed.

Stop Margery. Stop yourself, she said in her mind. However, exactly then her mind replayed what her friend had told her only minutes ago, I fucked my son...

"No... No I can't do that!" Margery shouted out loud and shook her head.

"Sure you can, Mom. Go ahead...Touch it."

Margery gazed upon her son's steel pole and as if someone else was in control reached up with her free hand and lightly touched the very tip.

"Oh yeah, Mom," Jacob said and pushed himself forward until her fingers brushed against his shaft.

"Do it mom. Do it!" Jacob said as he motioned his tool on her hand until it finally happened, and she gingerly glided her open palm up his shaft before she enclosed it around his stiff pole and gave it a tug.

Oh my god. What's wrong with you? You're jerking off your own son! Margery thought as her hand gripped harder and stroked his meat up and down.

Why can't I stop? This is insane. I shouldn't be getting so excited. Not like this, she thought and then heard, "That's it, Mom. Give into your needs. I know how kinky you can be."

No... No... I mustn't. But alas, she couldn't stop herself and tucked her hand into her pants until it found her pussy, and she moaned, "Oh god..."

Jacob smiled seeing his mother slowly lose her sense of reasoning and calmly placed his hands on top of her head before leisurely easing it towards his groin.

Margery closed her eyes and had unknowingly caved into her own sexual needs and instinctively opened her mouth when her son's fat dick head bumped against her lips.

Jacob groaned as his cock easily slipped through her soft lips and gradually eased into her warm mouth.

"Jesus, Mom. Your mouth feels so good," Jacob cried as his mother gingerly started to bob on him.

Margery's head spun out of control. Her lust had pushed her over the edge, and she wiggled two fingers into her wet snatch as she sucked on her son's dick. Her pace quickened as her climax built to its conclusion.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." Jacob heard as his mother sucked him off. He never felt anything so wonderful in his life, and his legs started to buckle from the excitement.

Margery bobbed faster and faster as she braced for her own approaching climax and then felt her son's hands pushing hard on her head until his cock was buried, deep down, her throat and opened her eyes quickly.

Oh no! He's cumming! Margery thought in horror as his sperm pumped down her throat. Margery gagged as buckets of hot fluids filled her mouth, and she tried to push him away.

"Oh fuck, Mom. I've never cum this hard before," Jacob croaked as he fucked his mother's face.

Margery finally broke free and gasped for air. Her son's seed oozed from her lips as she shouted, "Jacob! You little fucker!"

"Mom... I'm sorry. I... I couldn't help it."

Margery quickly stood up and pointed to the door and yelled, "Get the fuck out!"

"Please, Mom. Please. I didn't mean to do that."

Margery's eyes began to tear up as she sat back down on the bed and held her head in her hands.

Jacob knelt in front of her and placed his hands upon her thighs and whispered, "Please don't be upset with me, Mom. I really am sorry. Let me make it up to you."

Margery sniffled and said, "It's not your fault. It's mine. I should have stopped you from the start. I'm a bad mother."

"No... No you're not, Mom. You're a great mother. Let me help you, Mom," Jacob said and slowly moved his left hand and pushed it against her mound.

"OH! Jacob please. It's wrong for you to..." Margery started to say but her son quickly rose up and locked his lips to hers.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." He heard as he pushed his tongue into her mouth while he motioned her backwards onto the bed. His hand traced around her panty line until his fingers had nudged under the waist band.

"J-J-Jacob..." he heard her mumble in his mouth as his hand dipped into her pants and heard her huff when his finger found her clit.

Oh no. Oh no. I'm liking it, Margery thought as her young man tickled her clit and knew she couldn't stop the intense pleasure that she was feeling.

Passionately, Jacob kissed her and was pleased when her tongue mingled with his. Her arms softly wrapped around his neck, and her ass began to thrust upward pushing his finger into her slit.

Jacob nudged his fingers downward and eased two digits past her folds and heard her softly moan. Slowly, he worked them in and out. Inching them deeper and deeper into her forbidden place.

Margery's body responded to her son's actions, and her legs parted giving him more access to her welcoming snatch.

Jacob broke the kiss as his mother began to pant rapidly and whispered, "Cum for me, Mom. Cum for your son."

Huffing and moaning, Margery went wild and gyrated her wet cunt on her son's fingers and whined, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming! Christ!! I'M CUMMING!!"

Jacob pushed his fingers deep into his mother's little hole as her body trembled next to him and said, "Yes Mom. That's it. Cum."

With her breath, racing Margery said, "Kiss me."

Jacob leaned down and eagerly kissed her as her body twitched slightly as his fingers stayed deep inside her.

It was then that the sound of the down stair's door opening could be heard and Margery whispered, "Quick Jacob get to your room."

Jacob just nodded as he removed his hand from his mother's pants and hastily dashed away.

Margery had just enough time to fix her attire when her husband emerged into the room and said, "Your still getting ready?"

"Oh... Yes dear. I didn't feel like getting out of bed today."

"Yeah. I've had those mornings also. I'll go check on Jacob and make sure he's ready for school."

However, just as her husband turned around the sound of a door opening was heard followed by Jacob saying, "I'll see you after class."

Margery finished getting herself ready and as the morning went by and her husband did seem more attentive, but she was too lost in her own mind to really enjoy the short time that they spent together. She just couldn't wrap her head around the fact that she actually sucked her son off and then let him finger her to an orgasm. Firmly she thought. I have to do something. I can't keep letting my sudden urges get the best of me. There must be a way to get my husband interested in sex again.

It was then she heard her husband ask, "Are you okay?" That she finally spoke.

"Oh... Yes... I'm just remembering back to when we were a little more daring."

"Oh?" Her husband replied.

"Yeah like the time we recorded ourselves having sex. You remember that?"

Her husband chuckled and said, "Yeah... Those were some crazy times."

"Yes, they were. So whatever happened to that recording?" Margery replied, putting on a puzzled expression.

"Oh... Um...I got rid of it."

Margery half grinned, knowing full well her husband had lied and said, "What would you think if I said I'd like to do that again?"

"I'd say you've flipped."

Margery sighed and replied, "Can't you see I'm trying to perk your interest? What do I have to do to get you in the mood these days?"

"Oh... I... I wasn't aware I'm sorry."

Margery crossed her arms and huffed, "Well you're aware now!"

"Okay... How about after I get back we have a nice romantic night out."

"Get back!"

"Yeah I have to run into the office and discuss my trip with the department heads."

"Oh..." Margery sighed and said, "I guess that will be fine."

"Great," her husband replied and gave her a quick peck before running off.

-------

Jacob made it to class just in time and couldn't wait to tell Logan all about his adventures with his mom. But wasn't aware that his mother kept him home from school that day. He tried calling his friend at lunchtime and even sent him a text. But alas he never responded, and he thought, "Oh I hope his father didn't catch him messing with his mom and killed him."

While Jacob was at school worrying about his friend, Margery was happily tiding the house and anxiously awaited her husband's return. Her mind went back in time as she cleaned and remembered when her and her husband would experiment with new sexual foreplay and positions and said to herself, "I hope my comment earlier got him interested in trying something new." But truthfully, just being fucked would be a great accomplishment.

Margery was in her own world as she cleaned and didn't realize nor hear that her son had come home already. That was until she felt him touch she shoulders and teasingly say, "How about another tickle session since dad isn't home?"

Margery jumped and gasped as she turned around. Then with a serious demeanor she stomped her foot and howled, "Listen Mister, this stops right now!"

Jacob surveyed her intense gaze and responded, "But Mom, what about this morning?"

Margery uttered, "I know I've had my moments of weakness. I'd hoped that you would have understood and helped me deal with it. However, I see now how wrong I was about that so this is your last chance before I tell your father what we've been doing and hope he can forgive me."

Jacob's eyes widened and he pleaded, "No Mom, don't do that. I won't bring it up again!"

"I hope so... For both our sakes," Margery replied and walked out of the room.

Jacob dashed up to his bedroom and tried calling his friend once again and was ecstatic when he heard him say, "Hey bro."

"Thank god!" Jacob replied.

"What's the matter?"

"Dude... I thought your dad found out about you fucking your mom and killed you last night."

Logan chuckled and said, "Why the fuck would you think that?"

"Well you weren't at school and didn't answer my text or calls."

"Oh... Yeah... Sorry about that. I was busy helping Mom pack Dad's crap up."

"Pack his stuff up?"

Again, Logan chuckled and said, "Yeah mom tossed his sorry ass out this morning."

"Oh wow... What happened to bring that about?"

"Dad bringing his little slut over last night. Well that and me fucking mom repeatedly while his ass was passed out on the couch."

"Dude, you fucked her while he was home?"

"No... She fucked me. Really, she actually pulled me into her room and demanded that I fuck her."

"You're such a lucky dog," Jacob said.

"So what about you? How's it going with your mom?"

Jacob gave Logan the entire rundown and then said, "But now she's thinking about telling dad what we've done."

"I'm sure she won't do that. I bet she's just confused about what she's done with you that's all. It took my mom a while to warm up to the idea. If I were you, I'd find a way to get between her legs again," Logan replied.

"I don't know about that. She appeared to be dead set against it. And besides that, I'm not sure what to do to get her to reconsider it."

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. Listen I have to leave, Mom is waving for me to come here."

Jacob sighed and replied, "Oh okay bye."

----

Downstairs Margery sat upon the couch and waited patiently for her husband's return. However, her feelings quickly turned to anger as the hours passed and was just about to call her husband when the phone rang.

"Hello," she said and was greeted by her husband's voice.

"Listen honey. I'm sorry, but they decided to continue this meeting over dinner and some drinks. I guess I'll be getting home later than I expected."

"I didn't think you would have been gone this long," Margery responded.

"I know... I know... It's this new boss here, he's making a big deal over nothing."

Margery sighed and said, "I guess I'll just have to keep myself occupied until you get home then."

"It might be quite late before I get there so don't bother waiting."

"Fine. I won't!" Margery bickered and hung up the phone.

I should have known better. What was I thinking, Margery thought as she walked toward the kitchen and poured a tall glass of wine. She stood by the counter and took a big gulp before grabbing the bottle and walking back into the living room. Glass after glass she drank until the bottle was just about empty and then remembered how blunt she was with her son.

I shouldn't have been so hard on him. I mean, at least he had some interest in me. Even if it is wrong.

Uneasy she stood up and said to herself, "Maybe I should apologize by giving him a little grind again? Yes, that is what I should do." And staggered her way up the steps. However, once at his door, she thought, No... I have to be firm. So she just proceeded into her own bedroom.

In her drunken state, Margery found it hard to fight off the lustful urges she felt as she stripped naked and slipped into a pair of satin red panties and a sheer red Babydoll.

Margery pulled the covers back and crawled into bed and was just about to turn off the light when she heard her son's voice say, "Mom..."

Margery looked to the doorway and saw her son's silhouetted body slowly approaching her and murmured, "What... What are you doing in here, Jacob?"

"I think we need to talk."

Margery made an attempt to pull the covers over herself but suddenly stopped when she noticed her son was naked standing next to her and shouted in a groggy tone, "My g-god Jac-cob, why are you naked-ed!"

Jacob ignored her question and sat beside the bed next to her and said, "I heard you on the phone with Dad before."

"J-Jacob I'm in no condition to talk about this right now. I think it's best if you leave," Margery replied, and put her hand to her head and shook it.

Again, Jacob ignored her request and said, "I know he upset you, Mom. I just wanted to come and comfort you."

With that, Jacob leaned over and kissed his mother's cheek and said, "I'm here for you, Mom."

"Oh Jacob," she replied and drunkenly looked into his eyes as she placed a hand on his face.

Without saying a word, Jacob leaned forward again but this time lightly kissed her lips and heard her purr.

Margery felt a sudden rush of excitement as her son kissed her and hesitantly opened her mouth and felt his tongue slither inside.

Jacob French-kissed her hard, and as he did his hands went down to her hips and gradually slid under her Babydoll.

Margery pressed her hands on his chest, broke their kiss and said, "Jacob... Honey... What... What are you doing?"

"Shhh Mom. It's okay," Jacob replied and kissed the nape of her neck causing her to softly moan, "Oh no. We mustn't do this."

Slowly, Jacob kissed down her body as his right hand wormed under her panties and found her clit.

Margery's head was spinning and moaned loudly when her son's mouth clamped on breast. Her legs lightly parted from the stimulation she was feeling on her little bud, and she sighed, "Oh my god, Jacob."

Jacob sucked on her nipple through the Baby doll and tickled her clit until she wildly bucked off the bed and then quickly rose up and pulled his hand away. He looked at his mother who was staring back at him on rested elbows panting and said, "This is what Dad should have done to you tonight," and quickly tugged her panties off and dove at her snatch.

"OH! Jacob!" Margery squealed as her son pushed his tongue deep into her womb. Her hands clutched at his head while her hips heaved up and down. Her body quivered as she quickly approached her coming climax. However, it wasn't to come. For just before she came, her son shot up away from her pussy and straddled himself between her legs.

Horrified she rose up on both hands and said, "No, Jacob. We can't do this."

Jacob sighed and replied, "Okay, Mom. I won't. I'll just rub it on top until we climax."

Margery laid herself back down and felt her son bend her legs as he got between them on his knees and rested his solid shaft over her pussy.

"See, Mom. It's just a better way to grind," he said as he gently worked his pole back and forth on top of her mound.

Margery felt her climax building once again as her son's cock stimulated her hard clit. Uncontrollably, her ass began to rise just as his mushroom head would touch her little bud, and she whimpered, "OH fuck this is feeling too good."

Jacob smiled hearing those words and said, "Dad is a fool not to want to have you."

"Oh J-J-Jacob... Mmm. Ah... OH No," Margery whimpered as her lust over took her and replied, "Jacob we... Ahh... We can't f-f-fuck."

"I know, Mom. I know..." Jacob replied and slid his cock faster.

"Oh God!" Margery groaned as her legs parted further and her hands dug into the bed.

"But you want to, don't you?" Jacob hissed and toyed his purple head at her love hole.

bob03567
bob03567
4,112 Followers