All Comments on 'Tempting Wife'

by sherwood1000

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

WHY do we have to wait for so called legends day to get something worth reading. 99% of all stories these days are garbage, can't really be called stories either especially today where the majority are barely over the minimum word count, same writer? different names?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Not a good story and...

Not a good story and the writing style destroyed completely the little good it could have...1*

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

sorry not my cup of tea.

not interested in willing cuckold stories. that is how i view what this is leading to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really difficult to read.

An interesting experiment, I guess, but it failed with me. The plot itself was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why, why, why?

Are all the stories here becoming more & more intangible, adolescent piles of excrement?

This doesn't even fit the concept of being a story, it reads more like informational; there are no dialogues, characters to follow/develop. There's nothing to draw you into or any desire to read further. Maybe just too much adolescent drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Annoying structure in this story

The He/She bit did not play well. Try a different POV. This was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You need to reformat the story

and not write the scene structure, but use the dialogue to create the bipartisan passion.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
You Tried Something New

It went over like a lead balloon. No quotation marks, nothing form/structure that INVITES your audience to invest.

Perhaps e.e. cummings would like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Well, then we won't see your sorry ass that day, will we? No fucking loss, willing cuckolds are not welcome. Stay away from this site and pull your little pud for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is why a guy like me needed to leave the area to find a woman to settle down with. I don't need or want to know the guys that fucked my wife. A number is all I needed and hoped it true because to many for me is a deal breaker even if I like the girl or not. You'll know roughly early on what other guys have done with her based on what she gives you . If she's willingly swolloing, rimming your ass and taking it up the ass then be almost positive that she's done it before. My friends wife has a no entry for anal him but I know 100 percent she's had guys fuck her up the ass. That's fucked ip

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Humiliation

If my wife told me if I failed to fuck her enough she visit her big cock boy friend i'm sorry but it would be bye bye wife "DIVORCE"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't worry... (Anonymous Setite)

To the author: don't worry, haters will hate. Great history, even if the style slowed it a bit...

By myself, i love cuckold histories... But I imagine myself in the Bull's place, not the husband's...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story structure

Why would you write a story from two different perspectives in the second person? This is honestly the worst story structure I've ever read, ruined what would have been pretty hot otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very disappointing

This story had a great deal of promise but the odd format did a lot to ruin it. The cuck twist didn't help either. So disappointing!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What?

Fun boils up from beyond your ass? You using a straw?

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor6 months ago

I congratulate you on trying something new. I agree with some of your critics that it have made the story a little hard to follow, but I think I also understand why you made the effort. This is a story about a man and woman sharing something deep inside themselves. Almost like sharing their spirits. If I read you correctly, the style was an attempt to enhance that. Not sure if it can be done better but I applaud your attempt. I ended the read with the sense that I didn't understand all of the details of the story but I did get the unique expression of the deep sharing this couple has discovered. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous