Tenebris Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicole goes for a run and finds something... dark.
9.1k words
4.39
55.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers

Author's Note: Please take note that this contains some extreme fetishes. I urge you to the look at the tags before reading, if not, you may not enjoy what you read.

*****

Sunlight winked and blinked in through Nicole's bedroom windows as she folded her lithe, college athlete's body in half, reaching down with locked legs to tie her running sneakers. She breathed slowly, thinking about where she'd run on this beautiful sunny morning. Clad only in a black sports bra and tiny white athletic shorts that left almost nothing to the imagination, the short, stacked, college freshman was a sunlit sight to behold. She reached up, stretching her curvy, muscular body up toward her ceiling (a real struggle, considering she was only 5'3") and huffed out a big breath.

"NICOLE!" A whine came from down the hall; her annoying sister, Angie. Nicole took a deep breath and stood up, choosing to ignore the obnoxious whine. Between school work and maintain her toned body, she could hardly afford to let her only sibling get in the way, "NICOLE!" Came another whine, even longer and louder than the last.

"Just leave me alone." Nicole muttered under her breath, while she checked herself over to make sure everything was in order. It was Saturday morning, warm from the oncoming summer heat, and a perfect time to go for a run. Maybe even find a cute boy to flaunt her 'assets' to. Her sports bra was in perfect order, pressing her shapely B cup breasts up and together enticingly above her cinched waist and strong abs. Though she knew her torso was far from her most defining feature.

That distinction went to her hips and legs. Her pear shaped body was a source of pride to her. With each step she took, her shapely rear, toned, raised, and shaped from years of squats and weightlifting over high school and even now at her university's personal gym, swayed from side to side. She knew her hips had a near hypnotic effect, having drawn the eye of many of her male classmates, especially in shorts as high as these, which made her shapely thighs seem to extend forever below her. Her tanned skin was a perfect highlight for her trained body, her complexion almost designed to glisten when wet. It didn't matter whether it was sweat, water or sun tan oil, the 19-year-old was a bombshell.

"Nicole!"

Nicole sighed angrily. Couldn't she even admire her own body in peace anymore? A constant reminder of her inadequacy always seeming to time its entrance. She heard footsteps approaching, the familiar sound announcing the intention to bitch and moan quite clearly. Angie was approaching.

"What?!" Nicole called, stepping out of her room. She would placate her sister and be out of the door as soon as possible. Angie was just a few feet away from Nicole's door. For a moment, she said nothing, and just stared at her sister.

Somehow, Angie had received all the best genes, which must've gone into overdrive during puberty, as she sported a tall, trim body that she never seemed to work for. (Something she was far from shy about sharing at every opportunity.) It was often hard to believe the dichotomy of the sisters. Nicole, a fitness enthused blonde, who had been head cheerleader during high school, was in fact the smart, responsible one between the two. Angie, on the other hand, had black hair, highlighting her somewhat pale complexion, falling in a straight wave to the small of her back, just above her protruding backside. Most would look at her and think she worked just as hard as Nicole to maintain her body. That couldn't be further from the truth, to Nicole's constant irritation..

Nicole glared at Angie with a flare of sisterly jealousy as she wantonly eyed her sister's deep cleavage.

"Have you seen my purple hairbrush?" Angie said. Nicole could feel sweat budding in the small of her back, born out the strain of holding herself back. She wanted nothing more than to turn her bothersome sibling around and shove her from the room.

"You mean the one I never use because it's yours?" Nicole replied, already feeling exhausted from simply exchanging a few words with the taller, more buxom girl. That fact always grated on her, often ensuring her ire particularly when mixed with the fact that Angie was 18 to Nicole's 19. How was it fair that the younger sibling would be taller, curvier and yet still get good grades? Nicole cursed her luck silently.

"Did you take it?" Angie reiterated the question, her hands moving to her womanly hips, cocking them to one side as she awaited a response. She just has to push her luck, Nicole thought.

"No, I didn't take your stupid hair brush, now leave me alone." She all but shouted, nearly having to bite her tongue to hold back the words she wanted to say. Their mum had often told them that if you weren't going to say something nice, then say nothing. Nicole didn't entirely agree with that, and Angie certainly didn't, she still did what she could to be polite. Even if some people were far from deserving.

Angie turned without a word, smirking victoriously, as if the act of taking a minute of Nicole's precious running time was akin to winning the Super Bowl or something of equal worth.

"I am gonna wring her neck someday." Nicole said under her breath. Hopefully, Angie was done for the time being. The fit, sandy-blonde college girl quickly stepped down the stairs, eager to get out and away from her sister. She stopped in the kitchen, grabbing her sports bottle. In the center of the kitchen, surrounded by appliances, sat a fine, wooden table. On top of it rested a piece of paper, held down by a paperweight.

Hi girls!

Something came up at work, Terry called me in a panic, so I'm going to be away overseas for a few days. I transferred some money into both your bank accounts, so you should be good until then.

Love you both,

Your mum xXx

PS: Don't burn the house down trying to get back at each other.

A few days alone with her aggravating sister. Nicole felt like passing out right then and there, refusing to wake up until her mother came home. It was bad enough when their sole parent was home, when she was away it became home to a pair of devils trying to completely destroy each other.

"Hey there." Nicole looked to the doorway seeing Angie standing there, a smug grin on her face. It was the same grin she always wore, not that it was hard to guess why.

"What do you want?" Nicole asked, eyeing her sibling without a single ounce of trust.

"Nothing, just saying hi." Angie replied, walking to the fridge and pulling out a carton of milk and gulping it down, throat bobbing deeply and loudly.

"Geez, use a glass. You're like an animal." Nicole said, rolling her eyes. Angie, despite being only a year younger than her, a senior in high school, acted much the same as a little child; doing what she wanted with nary a care for how it affected others.

The only physical activity that Angie ever seemed to get around to doing was having sex with first Mike Kapinski, then Brad Domingo, both of whom Nicole had told Angie she was interested in (a mistake she would never make again.) Now she was kind of sort of dating them both. Well, dating was too kind a word, fucking was far more appropriate. And even then, whether she was holding herself to just the two of them was dubious at best.

Aside from that, Angie's primary form of exercise was texting and playing video games. She may be a rotten girl, but Nicole had faith that her sister was unbeatable when it came to hand-eye coordination, at least when she was using her thumbs. Not that she had any need for a talent, since she was more than capable of luring any man into doing all the hard work for her. That abyssal cleavage was like a black hole, drawing any and all into its pull.

"Whatever." The snarky teen replied, walking off with the entire carton, her all too noticeable ass swaying as she did so. Nicole bit her bottom lip to keep from yelling every curse word under the sun. She didn't know entirely what it was, but Angie seemed born, no, made to get under her skin. Of course, the obvious conclusion was that she was simply one of the most obnoxious people in existence, but Nicole's patience rarely wore this thin with others. Even her self-absorbed team of cheerleaders had never got her so aggravated,

Nicole pushed all thoughts of her sister to the back of her mind. A quick 20 minute jog would clear her head and then she could get back, lay down and relax for the rest of the day. Maybe tomorrow she would go out with her friends for the day and have a go at picking up a nice gentleman. Although, whether they were a gentleman or not didn't matter, as long as they knew their way around a bedroom, that's all that mattered. After all, it'd been far too long, Nicole thought.

As she strapped her bottle to her hip and made her way to the front door, she heard Angie talking on the phone. Despite knowing she shouldn't, Nicole slowed her steps to listen in.

"Hi Mike, you up for tonight? Yeah, with Brad. What? Come on, don't you want a piece of this ass? Listen, babe, you know me. I can't be satisfied by just one man, besides I said there was a condition to getting entrance to my behind, didn't I? Good to hear, see you soon, bye." The way she said each and every word, it was like an enchantress weaving a spell, designed specifically to lead on men. Nicole could hear it quite clearly, but a horny guy was no doubt oblivious.

With the call finished, Nicole left the house. Outside, she pulled out her phone, put her earphones in and hit play. Then she was off.. She loved running, the way the wind rushed through her long hair, giving her the feeling that she was flying, despite the sensations of her muscles working as they drove her forward. It was times like this that she didn't envy her sister's bountiful DD tits, since they'd no doubt be bouncing all over the place. Thanks, but no thanks, she thought. She preferred not to be smacked in the face by her boobs.

The morning sun rose high above the trees of her neighbourhood. Nicole and her family lived in a wonderful suburban home, almost exactly as anyone would imagine it. White picket fence, pleasant neighbours, two story house and painted a welcoming colour. On each yard, stood an oak tree, offering shade to all. It was a nightmare in Autumn, but in Spring and Summer, it was a perfectly picturesque environment. And made running a great deal more pleasant without the sun in her eyes.

The song playing in her ears drove her on.

Live to win

'Til you die

'Til the light goes out in your eyes

Live to win

It was a cheesy song, but perfect for when she was exercising. Between this and Eye of the Tiger, she could keep running all day if she wanted to.

As she ran, Nicole stopped every few hundred yards. Each time she did, she would do a minimum of 5 squats, giving any guy watching quite the show. Then she would be off, pumping her arms and long, toned legs almost in time with the beat. Every now and then, she would glance behind her, seeing the enamoured stares of several men, some being playfully smacked by their girlfriends. It always made her grin to see that.

After a good 15 minutes, she decided to stop and take a long drink from her bottle. She popped the cap open and raised it to her lips, eager to gulp down the cool, refreshing... vodka? Nicole gagged and spat out the offensive fluid, coughing.

"I'm going to fucking kill her." She spat. Fortunately, there was a convenience store nearby. Nicole was sweating quite profusely, her skin covered in a sheen of it. Thanks to her luscious appearance, and a little sweet talk, she was able to attain a much needed drink. Now she was downing a bottle of flavoured water, hoping to wash out the taste of such a strong alcoholic beverage. The thrill from running had passed, leaving her with a lack of energy.

She had made her way into the outskirts of the nearby city. It was obvious when one was leaving suburbia, as the houses quickly turned into massive, apartment complexes. Separating these buildings were alleyways, all of them shrouded in shadows from the surrounding structures. As Nicole passed by one, she heard the sound trashbags moving, causing her to jump in surprise. She looked down the alley she was walking pass.

The wind wasn't responsible for the sound. There was no breeze, even then, the buildings on either side would block it. She stood there, watching for any sign of an animal. It was probably a cat or something, but saw nothing, even after waiting a good 2 or 3 minutes. She shrugged and began walking again, but stopped almost immediately by another sound, this time of cans being moved around. She looked back down the alley again.

Like before, she saw nothing move.

"Must be going crazy." She muttered, her mind immediately turning to Angie and blaming her ever annoying antics for the hallucination. As she turned her head to begin walking yet again, she felt something coil around the thick muscle of her thigh. It sent a chill up her spine. Whatever it was, it was slimy, disgustingly so. Oh god, she thought in horror, she could feel a drop it running down the inside of her leg. The sudden grip on her had her frozen, but she finally managed to look down.

Around her left thigh, was what looked to be a snake. It wasn't like any other snake she'd heard of however. This one was pitch black, like the void of space, except it glistened with the clear, scummy fluid that she felt against her bare skin. Her breathing ground almost to a halt, as she saw a drop of that slimy liquid drip onto the ground.

"Just stay calm, just stay calm." She repeated the mantra under her breath, hoping it would keep her from panicking. It didn't help in the slightest. Just as she was about to reach down, moving slow so as not to alert the strange snake, she felt it tighten around her thigh. She froze once more, feeling her heart rate picking up rapidly. Nicole took a loud gulp and began moving yet again.

Behind her, another snake-like creature was poised to strike. Underneath that, several others reached towards her, unseen as she focused on their lone brother.

"Alright, I'm just gonna," As she spoke, she moved closer to the appendage gripping her thigh. Likewise, its brethren moved ever nearer. As soon as her hand almost came into contact with it, they struck. Nicole barely managed to give a panicked shriek, before one wrapped around her head and pulled her into the alley.

Suddenly everything was happening so fast. Both her hands flew up to her mouth, where the black slug thing had slipped in between her thick lips, wetting the lower half of her face and immediately flooding her mouth with this incredible thick, syrupy, sweet flavor, which startled her, but only briefly. She tried to grab the slimy thing and wrench it off of her, but it was impossibly slick, yielding to her touch wherever her fingers tried to gain purchase. It was almost as though it were made of a liquid, a thick, black, devious slime. She tried biting down on it, but it only firmed up in between her teeth and gushed more of that clear liquid, which quickly began running down her jawline, leaving shining trails down her neck and mixing with her sweat.

Nicole doubled over, trying to spit or drool out as much slime as she could. But it was impossible, the snake in her mouth so thick that it blocked her attempts. If anything, she was helping it as it wiggled around, seeking to go deeper inside her gullet. This can't be happening, she thought in terror, trying to remove it with renewed fervor. Even so, her fingers slipped on its slimy surface.

Meanwhile, the snake on her leg was making its move. Winding around and around, moving higher, coming toward the hem of her little shorts. She shrieked into the slug in her mouth and fell back against the brick wall of the alley, turning her attention to the slug on her leg. Like the rest, she couldn't quite grab this one either as it circled and poked its black end into her tight shorts, soaking her thigh in the slick fluid. Nonetheless, she continued in vain to try and tug it off.

Two more were winding around her ankles now. They dipped their liquid heads into her shoes, soaking her socks, before beginning to crawl up her shapely calves. Nicole's focus moved to them as she watched with a trippy amazement as their heads circled around and touched their tails (which were indistinguishable), they merged together and formed sort of circlets before they pulled apart and climbed higher again. They really did seem to be made of some kind of living oil.

Just what the fuck was this thing? She thought, feeling the panic truly setting in. She resorted to punching the one inside her shorts, but she only succeeded in wetting them, the fabric becoming translucent as it slithered further around toward her crotch, its wet girth apparent under the flimsy fabric. She moaned in fear, then stood suddenly. Fuck it. If she had to run out into the street covered in snakes, or slugs, or whatever these things were, so be it. She needed help. Fast.

Unfortunately for her, she took a single step before something whipped around her trim waist. She felt slime running over her hard-earned abs, another shudder of revulsion working its way up her spine. Nicole looked down, eyes wide as she saw another snake-slug thing wrapped around her. This one was thicker than the rest, almost double their girth. Curious, she glanced behind her to see where it came from.

There was nothing. Only an empty alleyway, save for trashcans and small piles of rubbish littered about. No one was around either, so it couldn't be some kind of prank. Then she looked down, seeing the inky, slime coated tendrils seemed to be rising from the earth itself. Was she being taken to hell? For what? Putting up with her bitch of a sister all these years? Shouldn't she be the one going?

All these questions went unanswered. Nicole refused to allow herself to be dragged to the fiery pits of hades, at least not without a fit. Putting her well-honed muscles to the test, she began to make her way out of the filth riddled passage. In her legs, one would be able to see her trained muscles working as they fought against her would-be captors. However, all those squats, all that running, meant little to this unholy being. Just as the tip of her shoe peaked beyond the alley, it yanked her back.

Nicole tried to scream. Surely, even when muffled, someone would hear it and come to her aid. As if also realising this, the snake in her mouth surged forward, driving itself into her throat and setting off her gag reflex. Her hands flew back to her stuffed mouth, instinctively trying to force it out. As she struggled more and more, she was beginning to find a way to find purchase, slowly pulling the snake out, even as it desperately wiggled and wormed. But the hope that welled within her was quickly diminished.

Around both of her wrists, two oil, black snakes coiled around them. Nicole quickly realised what this meant, and could only struggle uselessly as they pulled her hands above her head. Simultaneously, the one around her slender waist yanked her down to the floor. She felt something digging into her shoulder, but the pain caused by it was greatly overshadowed by the slimy appendages across her delectable figure. Slime ran in thick streams across her body now.

It found its way into every crevice. Her lightly defined abs standing out as she tensed, feeling the cool, yet blazing hot, fluid running over them. As she struggled, Nicole realised that her legs were free, save for the void-like snakes coiled around them, allowing her mostly free movement. She eyed a trashcan, something that would definitely make enough noise to be noticed. Rearing back her powerful leg, she lashed out. Only to be stopped completely by another snake. Just how many of these things were there?

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,817 Followers