Tenebris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And were they even snakes? She couldn't see any heads on them, nor did they have scales. Were they slugs? No, their shape was all wrong. Then what? Nicole didn't have time to ponder what creature these were, or what they had possibly spawned from, as others rose seemingly from nowhere. Her strong legs were held against the ground now, unable to move.

There was no escape, she realised. She couldn't make a sound, her body was powerless to fight against these things, and she could feel panic setting in. It felt like her heart was pounding in her ears. Above her, two slim tendrils descended upon her bra-clad breasts. They seemed perplexed by the offensive garment, but soon figured it out, slipping into the cups. Nicole attempted to shriek once more, but could only gag.

The snake in her mouth was pushing deeper. She could practically feel it squirming about as it moved over her tongue, flooding her with that sweet taste again, down to the back of her throat, and down further still, as if with the intent of entering her stomach itself. In order to keep from drowning, she was forced to swallow, swallow, throat bobbing up and down frantically.

The circlets around her legs were at her knees now, slowly making progress as they approached her shorts, where they brethren were currently invading. Twin snakes poking under the cloth, running along her supposedly protected skin. Nicole could do little but release muffled whimpers of helplessness.

They seemed to find that she had lost her will to fight. While they kept her restrained, they began to get bolder, the two at her bust coiling around the small mounds. Nicole averted her eyes, hoping that if she didn't see anything, it wasn't truly happening. But she could feel it distinctly. Every time they made a move, so much as a twitch, she felt it. At her shorts, the other two had somehow made their way to her crotch. But that shouldn't have been possible.

They were too thick. Almost as big as her wrists. And yet, despite the way her shorts clung tight to her shapely lower-half, they were having no trouble whatsoever reaching her most delicate of areas. Nicole tried to move her hips away from the inquisitive touch, but there was nowhere for her to go; her back was firmly pulled against the gravelly floor. Nicole's only thought was to silently pray that they would tire of her and let go.

Of course, her prayers went unanswered. As if they had grown bored of torturing her in this manner, the limbs that had found their way into her meagre clothing exploded in size. Nicole felt anger boil as her shorts, expensive shorts at that, and her bra (just as costly) was torn away from her body. They left nothing but tattered remains on and around her. The only piece of cloth left to protect was her panties.

She felt a tendril hook itself around her underwear. No, she begged silently, please just leave me be. Evidently, it couldn't read minds. But, even if it could, it wouldn't have heeded her plea. Her panties soon met the same fate as the rest of her clothes. She was now bare, save for her socks and shoes, but they wouldn't do a thing to save her precious vagina. Nicole wasn't a virgin, far from it, but she had no interest in being raped. Certainly not by a group of strange, fucked up snakes.

Nicole shut her eyes tight, waiting for it to be over. But nothing happened. For several minutes, she simply laid there, expecting to feel something ram its way into her pussy. When nothing occurred, Nicole raised her head, looking around in confusing. Curiosity was an overpowering thing, even able to knock terror out of her mind. The snakes were still around her.

They had spared no part of her body. Two were around her breasts, one coiled about her fit middle, the circlets had stopped moving up at the top of her thighs, while the first two laid across her upper leg where they were aimed at her entrance. Her entire body glistened from the oily slime they had smeared across her skin. Were she not in a horrifying situation, Nicole would've enjoyed admiring her well-honed body.

But this was not the time. Her arms and legs were still bound to the floor, while her throat was being violated. It wasn't until then, when she had calmed down somewhat to curiously look herself over, that she realised that she had no problem breathing, as if there was nothing in her mouth at all. What were these things?

As she laid there, bound and gagged, she waited for something else to happen. For several long, nervous seconds, nothing did. Then she felt something tickling her ears. There was a thick squelch, and her right ear was suddenly muffled. Despite herself, she couldn't help grinning, wanting to laugh. Nicole believed that she was quite possibly the most ticklish person on the face of the Earth. The thing stopped playing with her ear, letting her rest. Maybe it wasn't so bad? Maybe it just wanted to play? Which could be fun, right?

Nicole physically shook her head, frowning. Where had such a thought come from? This thing was attacking her, it had stripped her bare. No way in hell was this just playing. But... it wasn't hurting her. The tickling returned, this time stronger. It felt weird though, like something was slipping into her ear, but it wasn't altogether unpleasant. Without her noticing what she was doing, her back arched. No, she screamed to herself, why was she thinking like this? She had to get away... didn't she?

Unseen by her, a tiny appendage had sprouted by her head. It had dipped into her ear, finding the unknown orifice, tickling the inside of her head. After finding that she responded well to that, it began to slip inside. The slime that coated it allowed it to slide in easily, smoothly making its way deeper into her skull. All the while, she was none the wiser. It wasn't long until it had found itself in a strange new place-namely, the seat of all Nicole's thoughts, emotions, and actions.

Nicole had no way to possibly understand just what was happening to her. The tickling continued, just as strong as ever, feeling as if it was moving through her head. But she wasn't worried. Humans felt pain as a kind of warning, to keep them from being harmed, and she felt no pain, not even a slight discomfort. Even the snakes wrapped around most of her body didn't concern her any further. If anything, it felt rather enjoyable.

Why did her feelings towards this suddenly change? Not thirty seconds ago, she would have taken any chance to escape, now she wasn't sure she would run even if she could. Nicole sighed around the slippery limb in her mouth, tilting her head slightly to try and enjoy the tickling sensation further. It was so relaxing to just lay there.

The miniature snake had found its way to her brain. Once there, it had begun to bloat up, slipping back out as it did, so as not to aggravate the woman. When it had swelled up to twice its size, half of it suddenly detached. Quickly, the little slug-slime burrowed painlessly into her sexy skull, situating itself atop her teenage brain, over which it began to melt. In this state, it truly resembled a puddle of oil.

The blob was small. No larger than an M&M, but that would soon change. Already, its reach was beginning to extend. Ever so slowly, but surely. All the while, Nicole was beginning to find herself enjoying this fantastical situation she found herself in. The tendrils coiled around her toned body hadn't moved an inch, as if waiting for some unknown command. When the snake-like appendage had pulled itself from her ear, did they begin to move once more.

Both snakes at her pussy seemed to suction themselves to her outer lips, pulling them apart to reveal her glistening hole. Despite her fear, Nicole couldn't help the moan that rose from her chest. Why was she scared? They were friendly, touching her and helping her to relax after her sister's prank. She couldn't move either her arms or legs, but that didn't matter, these things knew what they were doing. One on her breasts gave curious poke against her nipple, sending a shock of pleasure through her body.

Whoa, she thought, maybe I can just lay here for another couple of hours? Her head could clear up in that time, and maybe get a little relief of the personal kind along the way. Yeah, she confirmed for herself, just a couple of hours, maybe more... maybe all day. No, the thought blasted through the pleasant haze that had settled over her mind, she couldn't stay here. They were holding her down, they were going to rape her.

But... but it felt no nice. The snakes were beginning to rub her skin, working their wonderful, no, disgusting slime into her flesh. She shook her head, trying to get her thoughts into order. They felt nice on her, and yet it was abhorrent. Goosebumps rippled across her skin, the touch disgusting and yet, she could feel herself growing moist. She had to get away from this before she lost her mind.

She was able to raise her head to look down at herself. The snakes were beginning to go into action, writhing across her body and working their slime into her skin, warming her all over. Her breasts, small average as they were, felt amazing, like the finest masseuse was working on them. Even her luscious, toned legs which ached from her earlier run and attempts to escape, felt lax. Was this how it felt not to have any worries? Like your body is being caressed by a million deft fingers at once?

Nicole attempted to raise an arm, but it was held fast against the ground. She had to get away, she repeated to herself. But it was so relaxing here, to just lay back and let these snakes do with her as they pleased. Another spawned while she was locked in conflict with herself, rising directly between her shapely thighs. It was the biggest of all, easily two or three times the girth of the others. The appendage waved about for a moment, as if confused as to where it was. But Nicole soon caught its attention.

With her head raised as it was, she caught sight of it. For a moment, she was terrified that this was the actual head of whatever was attacking her, but she soon saw that it was as blunt as the rest with no discerning features. Even so, she quivered at the sight. What if its mouth was invisible and could open up big enough to swallow her whole? No, her rational mind told her, it would have laid her body out straight if that were its intention. But what did it want with her then?

As if reading her mind, it dipped down and gently touched her bare snatch. An involuntary moan sounded from her pretty, stuffed face at the touch. She had never felt that before. All the times she'd masturbated, all the guys she'd slept with, none of them had ever sent a shock of pleasure through her like that. The desire to escape was little more than a voice now, overshadowed by a much more powerful speech.

Just one orgasm, she told herself. One orgasm from these things and then she'll work on getting the fuck out of here. That seemed an appropriate compromise and the urge to flee dissipated. Nicole raised her hips slightly, pressing her now dripping sex against the snake, hoping to coax it into entering her. Better to get it over with quickly, right? I mean, this was so wrong, of course. It was thicker, far bigger than anything she'd ever taken before. But, she reminded herself, there's a first time for everything. The snakes seemed to realise she no longer hand any notion of escaping now.

They loosened around her, but kept in contact. Nicole hardly noticed, focused as she was on the potential pleasure this incredibly thick snake-slug-thing had to offer. She felt the snake in her mouth surging forward now, but she paid it no mind. It wasn't going to kill her, that much was obvious. Her nipples were tweaked and poked by the pair at her chest, only serving to further wet her slick pussy. She wanted to be penetrated.

Nicole had a fairly average sex drive. She lusted after hot guys of course and touched herself on a semi-regular basis, but she'd never been in a frenzy. However, as her needy snatch was by this... thing, she could feel her body lusting for it like never before. That orgasm she promised herself seemed so close, like she only needed to get this thing inside of her and she would cum. Come on, she mentally urged, just go inside already. One of them seemed to heed her mental projection.

The snake in her mouth seemed to be moving faster now. Burrowing deep into her body. Nicole swore she could feel it squirming around in her stomach now, and yet there was still more to go. As she tried to urge the apparent elder to enter her, she noticed something wiggling around in the corner of her eye. She turned her attention to it and saw that one of the snakes had detached from the earth. Following it, she found that it was the one forcing itself into her mouth. It seemed to be having trouble now however.

Eager to be able to speak again, Nicole raised her hands and wrapped them around it. Somehow, she was able to get a grip and push it in, the very idea of pulling it out never even coming to her attention. As she fed it into her gullet, her mind seemed to back to light. She had a grip! She could pull it out, and get a hold of the others. A sudden squelch in her ears was suddenly followed by that tickling sensation from earlier. As it persisted, she felt the notion of escape disappear from her thoughts, and before she could think again, her toned, dripping arms were feeding it into her sweet mouth.

At her ears, two of the tiny snakes were penetrating them. All outside sounds were cut off, the only noise that Nicole heard was the slug wiggling about, seeking to tickle her inner ear. Unbeknownst to her, they had speared forth to the very centre of her skull, where they had made direct contact with her young brain, finding and removing the idea of escape. It was something they could only do when she was docile, lest she react violently and harm herself. They couldn't have that.

As Nicole pushed her new 'friend' into herself she could feel it more clearly now. The wave it moved about as it slid down her gullet, how the syrupy slime made her taste buds dance, and the feeling of her throat being forced to expand to hold such a massive snake-slug-thing. What could she call these things anyway? She wandered for a moment, before shrugging and deciding that they could be snakes or slugs and that she didn't care. The last of the snake in her mouth slid past her lips and promptly made its way to her belly.

She sighed as it settled in there. Her hand moved to rub her toned middle, enjoying the odd squirming sensation it gave her. A little bump moved across her trim muscles as she watched in amazement. As if jealous of the attention her stomach received, the pair of slugs at her nipples coiled around her small mounds, squeezing to get her focus. She moaned at the pleasant feeling, moving her hands to pet them, as if they were pets. Taking the contact as potentially offensive, the slugs around her arms yanked her back. She was pulled tight against the ground once more.

Nicole would have cried out, but a new slug coiled around her head. Its body covering her mouth, leaving her unable to vocalise her shock. This should have set alarm bells ringing, but she felt calm. They were like wild animals, fearful of the bigger entity and naturally cautious. The larger, boss-like snake was still teasing her pussy, poking and licking at her labia. Nicole's hips raised in an effort to get it to push into her, but it never did. It was as though these things enjoyed making her suffer.

The snakes at her tits began poking harder against her nipples. As if they were trying to get inside her breasts, but that was impossible... right? They didn't seem to know that however, as they continued pushing and poking at her hard nubs, her arousal engorging them with blood. At her pussy, she could feel the air on her clit, the pleasurable nub poking from its hood. The snake seemed to notice it and gave it an inquisitive poke, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her.

Across her body, the slugs were continuing to work their slime into her toned body. She glistened all over, practically from head to toe, as if she had just received an exquisite oil massage. Any man who saw her would be dumbfounded with an erection forming in their pants. Although, they'd probably rather see Angie in this position, Nicole thought bitterly. The snakes in her head picked up on the anger she felt.

They explored around the inside of her skull. Nicole felt them doing so, but didn't know exactly what it was, simply putting it down to the enjoyable sensations across her body. As they explored, they found her deep rooted dislike for her younger sister, how she wished to take her down one or two notches. Or maybe ten. They seemed eager to help. Nicole wasn't sure why her hatred for Angie was flaring right now-jeez, was it really hatred? She was annoying, but... Nicole loved Angie and sincerely wanted the best for her. Didn't she? But God, she was an asshole all the time.

Another snake rose from the earth alongside the boss, interrupting her train of thought. It was different to the rest, with a small hole at its tip, just large enough to envelop her lust swollen clit. At the same pivotal moment, the head of the creature rubbing against her wet pussy lips pushed inside and the slug above it latched onto the nub of her clit, sending orgasms like never before coursing through her strong body. She felt like she was being crushed by pleasure.

The worm wriggled deeper and deeper into the tunnel between her thighs. Its seemingly endless length wiggling and squirming around, that slick, slimy body spreading her inner walls wide. It didn't seem to care for her own sense of pleasure, as it pushed its unending self deeper and deeper into her body, an impossible amount of its liquid length slipping up into her. Nicole felt full, weirdly so. It a sensation akin to drinking too much water and yet... she wanted more.

The snakes read her thoughts clear as day. The blob-like slug attached to, and slowly spreading across, her brain sending her wishes to its brethren. Another rose from the concrete earth, mere centimetres from her untouched rosebud. It wasn't long before it found this as of yet unclaimed hole, poking its slimy head against the tight ring of muscles. Nicole yelped at the odd sensation. Nonetheless, she found herself wanting it inside. She wanted this thing to take her in the filthiest and intimate way possible.

Once again hearing her desires, the newly risen snake lunged forward. Were it not for its liquid form, the slug would've have simply been denied entry. However, it merely condensed its form to allow penetration, sinking into her virgin anus, seeking out her inner depths with a purpose only a few beings truly experienced. Nicole cried out, the snake around her mouth unable to fully muffle the sound, as such it reared back, prepared to strike. To its shock, Nicole grabbed it and forcefully shoved its dripping length into her slavering maw.

It tastes so good, she thought. Nicole had long since abandoned all notions of escape, her only thought and desire now to lose herself in the ongoing ecstasy. The snake in her pussy pressed against her cervix, thinning as it forced its way into her uterus. Her hands fed the other into her mouth, her throat opening eagerly to accept its girth, while the newcomer continued its journey through her ass. All the while, what felt dozens of others rubbed their slime into her tanned flesh.

More and more rose up around her. Inky black tendrils so dark, they seemed to absorb the meagre light that illuminated the shaded alley, growing forth and quickly reaching for her. It soon became apparent however, that these were not separate beings, as a larger mass rose up mere feet from Nicole's pleasure-ridden, prone body. From this mass of pure darkness, the dozens, no, hundreds of snakes extended to Nicole. Their only purpose to penetrate her further.