Tenebris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More, she thought blissfully. The snake in her cunt was pushing in further, coiling about in her womb as more of its incredible length entered her. It seemed to have no end. That is, until a quiet squelch emanating from the mass, the massive snake detaching itself as it wriggled its way further into her. She soon felt it as its new end slipped inside of her willing snatch, aiming to further fill her stuffed womb.

The same happened with the other two. As Nicole thought they would simply keep going forever, pushing more and more of their seemingly unlimited bodies into hers, they snapped off to fully enter her. However, she was not without pleasure for long, for as soon as one finished making its way into her, another would replace it, eager to further stuff her orgasm wracked body. Nicole was more than willing to keep her legs spread for them and her mouth wide open.

What she didn't realise was her body changing from the inside. Her womb had long since melded with the snake inside of it, seeming to melt into its length. As did her stomach, the two organs combining. From the now black masses of slime, more slugs began to emerge, revealing its true nature as just another part of the massive blob. They quickly elongated, moving to her other organs and repeated the prior events. By all accounts she should have died long ago.

Instead, Nicole only fell deeper into the arms of her bliss. She could feel them inside of her, squirming around as they sought to change her even further. Despite her mind being unable to understand just what was happening, she understood quite clearly one single aspect of what it was doing; driving her into heavenly ecstasy beyond any she had ever felt before. Her mouth was free once again, something that strangely irked her.

Nicole didn't waste time. Her unfocused eyes caught sight of another snake, her hands striking as fast as Cobras, bringing it to her eager mouth. Her tongue was extended, inches more than it should have been, a thick drop of clear slime beading at its tip. But she ignored that minor fact as she tasted more of that sweet, oh so delicious slime, her hands forcing more of the snake down her throat. Her ass was filled once more, as was her pussy.

The mass was beginning to slowly shrink now. As more and more of its body detached and entered the human girl. The sun was beginning to rise higher, threatening to cast its destructive light over the demonic being. It needed to enter its chosen host, and fast, however her three primary holes were in use. Across her body, its snakes sought out possible new entrances to her insides. Soon, three more had been located.

Nicole was a moaning, writhing husk of a woman now. Her thoughts were limited to; more, more, more. There was very little that could hope to break her concentration now, but the mass of demonic slime found a way. Having found her nipples to have small, almost microscopic holes to them, it began pressing the two snakes against them insistently. Nicole moaned around the third snake in her mouth.

Inside of her body, more and more slugs formed. As an extension of the primary mass, they soon followed its directive and began toying with her breasts from the inside, turning her supposedly impenetrable nipples into willing holes. The snake in her mouth had found its way into her stomach now, once again allowing her to vocalise her pleasure. As the two small slugs reared back and struck at her nipples, a cry attempted to rip its way up her throat.

However, it never made it to the outside world. The inky black inside of her having spread its way to her neck now, where a slug materialised to silence her potentially disastrous cry. Nicole's body seized up, her back arching as pleasure overwhelmed every fibre of her changing being. Her eyes rolled back into her head, unseeing now as her mind struggled to comprehend what was happening to her. But any higher cognitive functions were long gone.

As her breasts were impossibly invaded, another snake made its move. Her stomach, once toned with hard earned abs, was now a rounded bulge, with the shapes of slugs writhing about beneath the surface. It was here that the mass had found her other usable orifice; the navel. Without a second to lose, the slug promptly shoved its way inside. Nicole once again attempted to vocalise her ecstasy, but only a strangled gasp escaped.

She needed more of this. She needed to have more snakes in her body. It didn't what hole they were in, she just needed to be filled. Nicole had no possible idea as to where these thoughts came from, she only knew she had to act on them to feel more of this mind-shattering pleasure. They need more holes, she thought, or rather, the blob pushed the thought into her ecstasy ruined brain. But they were already everywhere on her body.

No, not yet. Her nostrils flared, doing without conscious thought as the blob further spread its control of her, bringing the primary mass's attention. The sun was beginning to peak over the apartment building now, as such it wasted no time and forced two, smaller snakes into her nostrils, driving them deep into her head. Yes, her mind screamed in ecstasy. Her ears and nose was plugged completely, as was her throat. And yet she felt no concern as to whether she would suffocate.

Inside of her body, her innards had long since been reduced to more of the black tar-like substance. Now, the corruptive fluid spreads its influence further. Nicole's eyes somehow managed to find focus, willed to do so by the slime spreading across her brain, and her head raised. It wanted her to see as corruption spread through her body.

Nicole's eyes took it all in. The sight of her once lean body, toned and powerful, being penetrated so deeply and her once hard stomach being turned into a pudgy bulge only furthering her own descent into blissful joy. As she looked on, she could see it as the snakes writhed beneath her skin, their shapes moving to her limbs now. She looked to her arms, seeing them slithering along her muscled extremities.

Likewise, her long, solid and powerful legs were being invaded from the inside. As she watched, she could see her veins standing out against her bronze skin, webs of black running across her once flawless flesh. But she felt no sorrow at losing her hard earned perfection. In fact, she urged them, wanting nothing more than to feel more of this. She could feel them all, as if they were her own muscles.

They were even in her skull. The thought should've horrified her, it would have if she had so much as thought of it just a few short hours ago (had she really been here that long?), but now it only served to submerge her further in the ever deepening ocean of her ecstasy. She could feel them on her brain, coating it in their oily darkness. A wide, lustful smirk spread across her face. It all felt so good.

Even as her strong muscles grew exhausted from the constant stream of climaxes, she felt powerful. More than that, she felt amazing. Was this how a god among men feels? She thought, thinking of how puny her friends all seemed now. How puny her taller, shapely, hot as all hell sister was? That last thought seemed to break through the spreading darkness of corruption, granting her the briefest moment of sobriety, before being swallowed up once more. By now, she was beginning to have trouble discerning the snakes from herself.

Was she even human anymore? With the thought came a sudden, intense climax, somehow even stronger than the others. She couldn't be human now, could she? Another orgasm. She wasn't human anymore, right? Another climax. Did she even want to be human? Another. No, being human was dull. Another. She was going to be so. Much. More. Yet again, she came like she had just stolen the orgasm of every woman across the globe.

I'm above human, I'm better then human. This should be shared with others. I need to spread this around. The mere idea of sharing this amazing ecstasy disgusted her, and yet it only fuelled her ongoing series of intelligence dimming bliss. I'm not human, she came again, I'm more than human. Those words repeated like a record in her mind, each time bringing her to another earth shattering orgasm.

Her body was limp. Even with the slugs and snakes spread throughout her gorgeous, muscled figure, she simply couldn't move. Not even her, who transcended humanity (the thought had her body shuddering in climax yet again), could hope to remain strong in the face of such ecstasy. Even so, she would convulse, twitch or spasm with each climax she endured. Her young, nubile body glistened with slime and sweat.

Above her, the mass was only just bigger than a rat. It crawled its way towards her, seeking to complete her corruption and its own purpose in life. As it neared her however, the sun seemed to jump, shining its deadly light upon the formerly dark alley. Its rays illuminated Nicole's thoroughly exhausted body, naked and coated from head to toe in slime, her hair matted in the stuff. The rat sized glob quickly fled to cover behind a trashcan. It would not be able to fulfil its purpose with the sun out like this. As such, it entered a hibernation like state. Without which, it would die in mere hours. For the time being, it would have to wait until night.

Nicole, meanwhile, laid there naked and without a care. She was practically unconscious, eyes open but her gaze was unfocused as the tormenting pleasure continued. Her limb body jerked about, squirming as they embedded themselves in every corner of her body. As they did so, they began to rapidly lose mass. What was originally equal to a human became little more than a large rat, spread thin throughout her orgasm wracked form.

However, this was all part of its nature. The slime creature would bulk in size, devouring anything it could to do so, and then find a host, ideally female. Once inside, it would recede, becoming little more than tiny specks throughout their body. In this state, even human technology, as far as it had come, would be unable to detect them. However, that didn't mean they were inactive, far from it. They would gradually spread further and further. Almost like a virus.

And then, when the host became aware of their presence, it would be too late. While they did not assume direct control of the mind or body, their desires would imprint on the host. No human could hope to resist them, even those that did so were forced into a life of solitude, without a shred of contact with the outside world. This girl would be no different.

Before they fully dissipated, the slime oozed from her body. It resembled sweat in a way, however it was pitch black, standing in contrast to her bronzed flesh. These were the residual portions of the slime, the parts that were unnecessary on the inside. They did, however, serve a purpose. So as to avoid causing the host to panic and potentially discover them, the excess slime began to spread across her top and bottom. In due time, it began to solidify, taking on the same shape as her torn clothing. The key difference being its colour and texture; black and leathery.

With its goals achieved, the slime inside of her quieted. Their near atomic sized bodies moved slowly, taking over and merging with her body one cell at a time. It would take quite a while; however, it was in no rush. The slime was effectively immortal at this stage, only having one fatal weakness; the sun. With their host to protect them, they were not concerned with death. Nicole's body finally went slack and her eyes closed. When she awoke, it would all seem like a bad dream.