All Comments on 'Tennis Dresses are Fun Ch. 01'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
If I was the umpire

You and your screwed up husband would know a good backhand before you left the court..

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
My part time fun job

is as a tennis coach. Doesn't pay much but I don't really need it. I've been doing it for thirty years, on and off, and only once did I partner a girl who 'accidentally' forgot her panties. We dated a bit, but it didn't last, unlike the memories which are still very clear in my mind. Thanks for updating them.

20silverock1620silverock16almost 8 years ago
Fuck that's Good

God she's a lucky girl, and two very lucky guys, can't wait for the return of the other wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHY WAS BONNIE TAYLOR BANNED?

IF ANYONE SHOULD BE BANNED IT THAT FAG ANNONY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YOUR STORY HAS LEGS

and they top out under a Tennis Skirt covering panties.

I dropped back to read a few of your previous LW stories and enjoyed this one more than those. I am not seeing where you are heading with this as a tennis camp orgy seems a little far fetched but those short tight white dresses will make a match observer smile with their naughty thoughts.

I'd love another few chapters. Hair on her sex and g-on-g wives make for a happy reader,

kyron99kyron99almost 8 years ago
anonymous wankers

only a complete comes to a jerkoff site to read porn stories, the. complains about the made up characters afterward. get fucking real. you came here to jerk off to wife swappers, you closet cucks...

kyron99kyron99almost 8 years ago
anonymous wankers

only a complete tool comes to a jerkoff site to read porn stories, then complains about the made up characters afterward. get fucking real. you came here to jerk off to wife swappers, you closet cucks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@kyron9

Fuck off tool. Just because everyone is not an emasculated needle dick like you doesn't give you the right to put them down. This story is cuck garbage and deserves a low score. Bonnie/vesty got banned? Bwa ha ha ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Taunt him?

Yep, what every husband wants - a slut for a wife that thinks she won't get pregnant or pick up some nasty disease from her boy toy. Let her fuck him, go back to the room, pack and leave her. By the time she gets home the locks will be changed and papers for a well deserved divorce will be filed. Nothing worse than a stupid character doing stupid things for ridiculous reasons. Did she have the IQ of a pea?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

We can say what we fucking want about this shit story. What are you upset about, someone shitting on your lifestyle? Fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: kyron99

speak for yourself-fuck off wanker

Yea, I see that whore of Lit got herself finally banned. I guess reporting her ass did some good after all. Now if we just could get the rest of them that have an agenda.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 8 years ago
Fuck the haters ...

Loved this story ... can hardly wait for Margot.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh boy...

...this is so hot! I love the play between wives and husbands where both get off enormously on the wife being fucked and filled by another friendly male, and your story sets the standard for that.

rye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars

I stopped reading after the lesbo scene.

lydiayokomotolydiayokomotoover 7 years ago
I'm a Tennis Pro

I'm a pro at a country club. You'd be surprised (maybe not) how realistic this story is. The great thing about tennis skirts is that they are loose and you don't have to take them off to have sex, even standing up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I thought cuckolding was a fetish. Shouldn't this story be in fetish?

If you think the genre and the story are so great, why not put it where all other fetish stories belong? Yeah, I know a lot of fetish writers put their puke in LW, but that just shows what cum-licking assholes they are, seeking some humiliation and scorn to layer on top of their cuckold fantasies. God you people are pathetic. Just come on out of the closet, your depriving some gay stud of some prime male pussy.

realscott325realscott325over 7 years ago
Wait...what?

I was seriously into this story until, "warm, slimy flesh cavern". WTF did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very, very hot!

I enjoyed it immensely, identifying with loving hubby Pat. Well written, thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

Wow, so many nasty comments. Liked the tennis panties, bought my wife a pair of thong tennis panties with the built in ball holder or pouch. Never worn but I tried. Best part was her being felt up and acting like nothing was going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Loosescrews with more cuck and whore, like ryeandgingerayle.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger694 months ago

Very, very hot. I always loved the many times I watched Ginger get another man hard with her gorgeous ginger-muffed sweet pussy and fuck his creamy load out of his swollen balls into the depths of her slick genitals., so I appreciate reading anther couple's adventures along the same lines.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous