Tennis with Anna Kournikova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you always play with yourself when you're naked?" She asked giggling tilting her head to one side, her eyes trying to get a peak of my manhood, but having no luck as I had my back turned to her.

"N-No." I replied. Shocked from the fact that Anna was in here watching me shower and clearly she didn't think it was a big deal. I was starting to become convinced that she was looking to get laid, talking about masturbation and watching me bathe. This helped me to steady myself and get my nerves back.

"I only played with myself because I was thinking about you're erect nipples and I was imagining you flicking them with your tongue while you masturbated." Anna blushed a little and gave a little embarrassed smile and left the room. I think she was embarrassed cause she had told me that she masturbates a lot and I was using it against her.

I looked down to see that my cock was at it's full length from the brief fondling I did. Without even realising, I had turned around to face Anna and she did have her eyes fixed on them just before she left, maybe she liked what she saw.

I got out of the shower, half expecting to see Anna in the room, but she wasn't there. I went over and got one of the dry towels. I used the towel to dry myself and tied it around my waist.

I went out of the bathroom and into Anna's bedroom. She was waiting there for me, sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. Her dress had riden up a bit, clearly showing her toned thighs. I could see all the way up to the top, which I thought was strange and couldn't figure out why I haven't seen this much of her thighs before.

I noticed her shorts on the floor and realised that she took them off and that's why I could see so much of her thighs. I started to wonder if she had any underwear on or if the shorts served as underwear. She uncrossed her legs and got up.

"Let's pick something out for you to wear." She said walking into her walk in closet. She came out with a pair of white pants and a tight looking white shirt.

"I'll wear the pants but not the shirt."

"Why not?" Anna asked.

"I'd look pretty gay wearing it."

"Enrique wears it." Anna tried to defend the shirt. It didn't sound like they broke up on bad terms.

"Exactly!"

"Are you trying to call him gay?" Anna asked. "Cause he fucked me every night when we together." She had me there.

"I wouldn't be able to do that." I said.

"What? Fuck me every night?" Anna teased.

"If you were my girlfriend. I'd have to fuck you whenever I saw you. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off your smoking hot body." Anna started to blush a little. "I guess that's why you kicked his impotent ass to the curb."

"Well... you have a good build to be able to wear something this tight." She started to ignore what I just said and didn't make any eye contact. "I think the shirt's too small." She said holding it in front of me. "Let me get you a bigger one."

"Can I get a t-shirt?" I asked.

"Sure!" Anna said going back to her closet. She came out with a plain white t-shirt. "Does this look gay?" She chuckled.

"No. It looks fine." I said feeling my towel getting a bit loose around my waist. I went to re-adjust it but Anna came up in front of me, standing quite close to me.

"I'm not sure if it'll be small on you." Anna said holding the t-shirt in front of me, the t-shirt on my bare chest. I felt my towel starting to slip and it slid down my legs, exposing my naked body to Anna. Anna looked down and I was just frozen, I didn't know what to do.

"Looks like you dropped your towel." Anna laughed. I went to pick it up and Anna quickly squatted down, saying "Let me get that for you." Her face was inches away from my cock and she didn't seem to care.

"I'll put it back up for you." She said as she stood up with the towel in her hand, my cock brushed against the side of her arm. She had her knees bent so she could get low enough to put the towel around my waist. She leaned forward, the side of her face pressed against my chest. My cock started to get a little hard and was pressing against the bottom of her tits and top of her stomach. Anna put the towel around me and she pushed my cock down as she did the towel up at the front.

She must know that I was getting turned on by her. She was starting to feel like she was a cock tease.

"I guess I should hit the shower too." She said walking away from me. I watched her walk to the bathroom. The back of her dress had ridden up slightly and I could see the bottom half of her bare ass cheeks. She definitely had nothing on underneath.

I stared at her legs, my eyes travelling down lower, watching her feet as she slowly lifted them and arched her foot as she put her foot back down on the floor as she walked into the bathroom. The soles of her feet looked very dirty and were almost black looking.

She didn't close the door, she left it half open and I found myself trying to get a peak. I looked in to see her let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her beautiful, naked body. Her tanned body looked flawless. She walked forward into the shower and out of my view. I walked to a different part of the room to get a better view.

Anna turned the water on and I watched her run her fingers through her hair and start to rub her body. I started to walk into the bathroom. I figured that she wouldn't mind considering she watched me shower just moments ago.

I continued to watch the blonde beauty rub her body down. When her hands went in between her legs, she start to rub herself. I didn't know what she was doing as she had her back turned to me. She was either fingering herself or she was rubbing her clitoris.

A part of me said to keep quiet and enjoy the show, but before I could process the thought, my mouth opened.

"Do you always play with yourself when you're naked?" I asked her the same question she asked me. Anna turned her head around and smiled at me, she was still rubbing herself.

"Only when there's a handsome stud in my house worth masturbating too." She replied with an equally sharp response, as my response to the same question earlier on. I don't know if she meant it or if she was trying to come up with something that'd make me go silent with shock.

Without even thinking, I started to walk towards the shower. I was now supporting a full erection, so all logical thinking was now out the window and my penis had taken over. I opened the glass door and looked in. Anna looked back at me and smiled.

"Come to give me a hand?" She asked, looking back with a cheeky smile. She had given me the invitation that I was waiting for.

I was now able to see that she was rubbing her clitoris. I wanted her so bad now that words didn't even come out of my mouth. I dropped my towel on to the floor and walked into the shower, closing the glass door behind me. I stepped up behind her, my cock pressing against her firm butt cheeks. I started to move my hips around, working my cock in between her butt cheeks.

Anna spread her legs apart and reached in between them with her free hand and I felt her wet hand hold my cock head as she guided it into her wet pussy.

"Come to finish me off?" She moaned as my cock head went into her tight pussy. I leaned forward and kissed the side of her face. She turned her head and kissed me, opening her mouth, taking my tongue into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily. She started to thrust her hips back and fourth, working her tight pussy up and down my shaft. She still had one hand rubbing her clit. I started to thrust back and fourth, meeting her thrusts.

As we kissed, Anna started to move her hips back and fourth faster, and I started to go faster in order to keep up with her. I thrust forward whenever she thrust back so I could feel her tight pussy along my full length and get deeper inside her. She started to go at a feverishly fast pace moaning and breathing really fast.

Her orgasm was fast approaching and as it finally hit her whole body started to shake really fast. I stood still as her hips bucked back and fourth, working her moist hole up and down my shaft, getting slower as her orgasm started to die down.

Anna pulled herself off my cock, turned around and went down onto her knees. She quickly took my cock head into her mouth and started to work her lips up and down my shaft as fast as she could. She started to stroke the bottom half my cock while she sucked the top half.

She took in more every time she worked her lips down my shaft. She was now taking my cock to the back of her throat, gagging ever so slightly when my cock hit the back of her throat, indicating that's as far back as she could take my cock into her mouth.

She started to get faster, when she worked her lips down my shaft, some times she'd do it so fast that she'd take her mouth off my cock when she worked her lips up my shaft. When she did this, she'd jerk my cock with her hand as fast as she could, opening her mouth and spreading her tongue out. Waiting for me to fill her mouth with my man milk. And when I didn't cum, she'd suck my cock even faster.

I turned the water off as I felt my orgasm start to approach. I didn't want any of my cum to get washed away by the water. Anna's mouth came off my cock again and this time I was ready to cum.

"Keep going!" I moaned as she started to work both her hands up and down my thick shaft as fast as she could.

"You going to cum?" Anna asked, pouting her lips like she wanted to kiss my cock. "Cum in my mouth!" She said opening her mouth.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my first load of cum pumped out of my cock hard, totally missing her mouth and landing on the top of her fore head going down on to her eye. Anna closed her eyes and mouth, pouting her lips and rubbed my cock head against her cheek as my second load covered her cheek in my thick semen. She moved my cock to her other cheek, getting her face covered in my thick goo. She opened her mouth and started to suck my cock head as a couple of small loads shot out into her mouth.

I reached down with both hands and used my thumbs to wipe my cum off her eyes. Anna looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. She giggled with my cock head still in her mouth. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and laughed, my cum flowing out of her mouth and down her chin. She looked even more beautiful with her face covered in my cum.

I pushed my thumbs into her mouth and she sucked my cum off them, kissing my palms. I turned the water on and the water flowed down onto her face, washing my cum away. Anna opened her mouth, letting the water wash her mouth out as she spat the water out on to the floor.

"I'm glad you didn't drive today." Anna said stroking my cock. "I was so disappointed yesterday when you drove off. I was so horny, I was ready to jump you in the parking lot."

"Really? It didn't seem like it."

"I was playing hard to get. But then you got in your car and drove off before I could say or do anything." Anna said standing up.

"Anyway, what took you so long to finally make a move?" She asked.

"Make a move?"

"I told you I finger myself and it's nothing compared to a dick, most guys would offer their cock at that point. I then watched you shower and I take your towel off and bend down, my face in front of your cock, breathing on your cock and you still did nothing! I even took my panties off and flashed you my ass!"

"I don't know why I didn't make a move." I confessed. "I've never met a celebrity before. I was intimidated by you and..."

"You were waiting for me to make the first move." Anna cut me off, pushing her tongue in to my mouth. I put my hand on her waist, pushing her against the wall of the shower while the water still flowed down on to us.

Anna started to stroke my cock with her wet hands and to my surprise, my cock was half hard and still at full length.

"Looks like you weren't lying when you said you'd fuck me when ever you'd see me." Anna smiled, getting down to her knees again. She took my cock head into her mouth, sucking half way up and down my half hard cock.

I looked around and noticed one of those bathing sponges. It wasn't a sponge, it was one of those things women used to scrub their bodies. I didn't know what else to call it so I'm calling it a sponge. I stepped back, pulling my cock out of her mouth as I made my way over to the sponge. I picked it up along with the shower gel that was next to it. I walked back to Anna, she was now standing up.

"Why'd you get that for?" Anna asked. I got onto my knees in front of her.

"Put your foot on my thigh." Anna did as I asked her. I tilted her foot on to its side to reveal her dirty soles. Anna knew straight away why I had picked up the sponge.

"OK. So they're a little dirty." Anna giggled.

I poured some shower gel on to her sole and I started to gently spread it around her sole with the sponge. Massaging the balls under her toes in a circular motion, getting the sponge in between her toes. She had long slender toes and her toe nails were neatly trimmed. I moved onto her heel, rubbing it with the sponge. Her heel was quite small, not very fleshy.

Anna turned the water on and it flowed down in between us, onto her foot and my thighs. She turned the water off, lowered her foot and placed her other foot onto my thigh. I once again poured shower gel onto her foot and used the sponge to spread it around. I used the sponge to quickly rub her foot down and then put it to one side and I started to rub her bare foot with my hands. Lathering her foot with the shower gel as well as massaging her foot. Anna watched me massage her foot and let out gentle moans.


"That feels so good." Anna moaned as I started to rub the balls under her toes. "Yeah! Keep rubbing there!" She said closing her eyes. When you're playing tennis you're always on your toes, so I guess that's why she enjoyed me massaging under her toes.

Anna reached over and turned the water on again, and it flowed down on to her foot and my thighs. She wriggled her toes around, getting the water to wash the foam from in between her toes. As she turned the water off I held on to her foot, keeping it on my thigh.

"There you go. All nice and clean." I said and Anna giggled, leaning back against the shower wall. Her feet looked so pretty, I found myself leaning forward. I lifted her foot as I took her big toe into my mouth.

"That tickles!" Anna giggled, wriggling her big toe around in my mouth. I started to circle her toe with my tongue while her toe was still in my mouth. Anna giggled some more and pulled her foot back enough to pull her toe out of my mouth. She tilted her foot slightly, enough to move her big toe away from my mouth and pressed all of her other toes against my mouth, the balls under her toes pressed against my chin.

I opened my mouth and kissed the balls under her toes and started to lick up, pushing my tongue through, in between her second and third toe, wrapping my tongue around her third toe, pulling it into my mouth. I started to suck her toe, making my way to her smallest toe and then back across to her second toe.

Anna giggled and pulled her foot away from my mouth, her body sliding down the shower wall behind her. She went down until she was squatting in front of me so that we were face to face. She put her hands to the back of my head and pulled me close to her, bringing my lips to hers. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I sucked her tongue.

She quickly pulled her tongue back out of my mouth and sat down on the floor, straightening her legs, with me still in between them. She lifted her foot and placed it on my chest, rubbing her soft soles up and down my chest. I thought she was gonna lift her foot up to my mouth, but she started to push me back instead. I placed my hands on the floor as I leaned back and sat down on the floor in front of her, straightening my legs going under her legs and my feet were touching the shower walls. Anna was now in between my legs.

Anna rubbed the sole of her foot down my chest and onto my groin. Her other foot crept up my thigh until both of her feet were on my groin, one on either side of my cock. By now, I was hard again, my cock vertical once again.

Anna started to bring her feet together, with my cock in between them. She bought her feet together so that her heels and the balls under her toes were touching and my cock was in between the arch of her feet.

"Does this feel good?" Anna asked.

"Yeah!" I moaned, holding her feet together, moving them up and down my cock. I let go off her feet when I could feel Anna moving her feet on her own accord. I leaned back on my hands while I watched Anna work her little feet up and down my thick shaft.

Anna slowly rubbed the ball under her big toe of both feet along my shaft, getting faster very slowly. This feet foreplay was helping me to get as hard as I could.

I leaned forward and placed my hands on her feet, positioning her feet so that her warm soles was touching the sides of my cock. Anna giggled.

"You want to feel as much of my feet as possible on your cock?" Anna smiled.

"Yeah. Keep working your feet up and down, just like that." I said as she went at a steady pace, the soles of her feet together with my cock in between, being pressed hard.

"Faster baby! Faster!" I moaned and Anna started to get faster with every stroke.

"Like that?" She asked with a pouting look on her face.

"Yeah! That's it! Keep going." I said closing my eyes as her feet stroked my cock at a fast pace now. Anna leaned against the shower wall as she continued to work her feet up and down.

All of a sudden Anna stopped. I still had my eyes closed and I felt the top of her feet rub my sides, one foot on either side. I opened my eyes to see her push herself close to me. So that we were sitting directly opposite each other. Her boobs pressed against my chest, her stomach against mine with my cock sandwiched in between our stomachs and her pussy was pressed against my balls. Anna had her hand around at the back of my neck to keep herself up, her hands locked together and her legs wrapped around my waist. I was leaning back on my hands to support the both of us.

She looked in to my eyes and kissed me, it was a long passionate kiss. She kissed me hungrily, trying to work her tongue deep in to my mouth. I kissed her back, sucking on her tongue. She started grind her pussy up and down my shaft.

The top side of my cock was pressed against my stomach and the underside had Anna's pussy lips grinding up and down. Her pussy felt warm and wet. Anna broke the kiss.

"I want to feel you inside me." She said, hugging me with one arm, holding herself close to me. She used her other hand to reach down and push my cock head into her wet opening.

"Ahhh!" She moaned as she slowly grinded her hips down, working her moist hole down my man hood. "That feels so good!" She moaned. She started to work her body up and down, her tits rubbing against my chest as she slowly worked her hips up and down my member.

Anna was finding this position a bit hard to work up any kind of descent pace and after a few minutes of trying to get faster without any success, she pushed me back so I was lying flat on my back and she re=positioned her legs so she was straddling me.

Anna started to get faster with every thrust. I tried to thrust up but being on my back on the wet floor with no kind of grip any where, I left Anna to do all the work, placing my hands on her waist.

As she got faster she started to lean back, just grinding her hips up and down my cock as fast as she could. Anna started to get louder and faster very rapidly. She was starting to come closer to her orgasm quickly. I wasn't sure how she was coming close to her second orgasm so quickly, but I was guessing it was from being able to dictate the pace and go at a pace that would make her cum more quickly.