Tennis with Anna Kournikova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Anna's pussy start to contract around my dick, indicating that she was gonna cum any second and as soon as she did she stopped and froze, her head thrown back.

I leaned back on my fore arms, pushing myself up to a sit position. I leaned forward and I started to kiss her chest. She had a big beauty spot on the centre of her neck, close to her collar bone, I kissed the beauty spot as I made my way down to her tits. I lowered my mouth, taking one of her boobs into my mouth and sucking on her nipple.

Anna was squirming around, moaning as her orgasm played out. Anna stopped and was still once her orgasm had finished. She pushed down on my shoulder with her hands as she pushed herself up and got up on to her feet.

"I just took a shower and I'm already sweating!" Anna said. She turned around and turned the shower on. The water was cool, she probably had the hot water turned on really low.

"Damn this heat!" She said as the water flowed down on to her. Anna had her back turned to me, her ass was right in front of my face. I got on to my knees and stared at her ass. She had a nice round ass that looked really tight. I leaned forward and kissed her butt cheek. Anna laughed and tried to look back at me.

"You like my ass?" Anna giggled as she shook her ass in front of my face.

"Yeah! You have a really nice ass." I said kissing her other butt cheek, sticking my tongue out and licking my way towards her butt crack. Anna stuck her ass out, her ass cheeks spreading slightly, water pouring down her back and down in between her butt crack.

I worked my tongue down her wet butt crack, pulling her ass cheeks apart with my hands. Anna pushed her butt out even more, pressing her tits and the side of her face against the shower wall. I pushed my tongue against her wet ass hole and the water that was flowing down her back worked as lubricant, allowing my tongue to slide into her ass hole more easily.

"Mmm." Anna moaned. "Your tongue feels so good in there!" She moaned as I worked my tongue in and out of her ass hole, pushing the water into her ass with my tongue, getting her anal walls wet.

"You wanna put your dick in there?" Anna asked pushing her ass back even more, arching her back.

"Yeah!" I said getting up to my feet. The water was still flowing down her back, I put my cock in between her legs and let the water flow down on to my cock, getting it wet. I pressed my large cock head in between her butt cheeks, feeling her anal opening against the tip of my cock. I pushed my cock head forward, my large cock head straining to push past her tight sphincter.

"Mmmnnngh!" Anna moaned as I finally managed to get the head past her tight ring. The water was still flowing down her arched back and going in between her butt crack, on to my cock, keeping my cock wet at all times so that it never went dry.

I slowly thrust my hips forward, pushing more of my shaft into Anna's rear. Anna moaned and took a step forward. I had nearly half my length in her ass and I held her hips, to stop her from pulling herself off my cock and to give her time to allow her sphincter to relax and adjust to my size.

As soon as I felt her tight ring loosen around my cock I thrust forward, getting my full length into her.

"Fuuccccckkkk!" Anna yelled, her hips thrusting forward instinctively, trying to pulling herself off my cock, but I still had a hold of her hips. I pulled her close to me. I placed kisses on her wet shoulder while she breathed hard.

She was probably starting to regret asking me if I wanted to put it in her ass. But she wasn't asking for me to take it out and I wasn't offering to take it out.

"God! That feels even bigger in my ass than it did in my pussy." Anna said giving a little exhausted chuckle. She turned her head and kissed me on the side of my mouth, pushing her tongue out of her mouth, trying to lick my lips. I opened my mouth and I started to suck her tongue.

As we kissed, I started to slowly pull my hips back and gently thrust them forward. Only working a couple of inches in and out of her ass. Our lips was locked together as I started to work up some pace onto my thrusts.

"Mmmm...." Anna moaned as I worked my dick in and out of her ass faster, now working more of my length in to her rectum. "Shit!" She moaned, breaking the kiss.

"Fuck, that's tight!" I said, holding her hips, watching my thick cock working in and out of her ass. I spread her ass cheeks apart, getting a better view of my cock penetrating her shit hole.

It was such a hot day and I was working up a sweat from fucking Anna's ass. Luckily for me Anna still had the water running and I'd just lean forward for the water to go on my head and down my back, cooling me of, whenever I got too hot.

Now that Anna seemed more comfortable with my cock up her ass I started to build up to a faster pace, going as fast as I could. I had already given her two orgasms and my dick felt like it was gonna explode. So I stopped holding back and tried my best to get my orgasm to come.

Anna was moaning, not as loud as she was when I fucked her pussy, she had a mixture of pleasure and pain in her voice and was moaning through gritted teeth.

I pulled back too much, pulling out of her tight orifice, my dick rubbing up in between her butt crack and rubbed up her back as I thrust up, my cock throbbing hard from being so close to cumming. The cool water that flowed down her back flowed down on to my cock, cooling it down.

"Were you close?" Anna asked turning her head to face me, giving me a sweet smile.

"Yeah." I moaned, wiping the sweat off my fore head. "How'd you guess?"

"It's throbbing really hard on my back, just like when you came before." She replied. The cool water was helping to calm my erection and my cock wasn't throbbing that hard.

"It's starting to calm down." Anna said turning around, facing me. After just one orgasm from me, Anna already knew my cock's sexual patterns.

"I know something that'll help you get excited again." She said bending right over, lowering her face to be level with my cock. She had her head side ways and she opened her mouth, taking my cock head in to her mouth, sucking the tip so hard that pre-cum oozed out of my cock.

"Mmm!" She moaned, looking up at me, her eyes half closed. She pushed her lips further down my cock, working her lips up and down my cock, taking my cock to the back of her throat. She was right. Seeing her do an ass to mouth was getting me really excited again and I wanted to fuck her some more.

I quickly grabbed the back of her head by her hair. Anna let out a little laugh as if to say I told you so, while I pulled her up and turned her around. She bent over straight away while I forced my cock head into her tight little butt hole, thrusting my full length in straight away.

"Fuck! That feels big!" Anna said reaching back, pulling her ass cheeks apart as I worked my cock in and out of her as fast as I could.

"Your cock feels so good! Throbbing so hard in my tight little shit hole." Anna said, pressing the top of her head against the shower wall, looking back at me. "It feels like you're about to cum. Are you gonna cum? Fill my ass hole with that thick white, creamy piss?"

"Yeah!" I moaned as I went at a feverishly fast pace, feeling my orgasm about to hit, my cock throbbing so hard that it felt like my dick was going to explode. I started to pull back further and thrust forward deeper, trying to feel ever millimetre of her ass on my cock.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I felt my cum get pushed out of my balls. I thrust into her even faster, giving her a couple of fast, deep thrusts, pulling my cock back, leaving only the tip of my cock in her ass.

"HERE IT COMES!" I yelled pulling back, leaving only the tip in and as I tried to thrust forward in to her ass hard, one last time, my cock slipped up her butt crack. My first load shooting high up her back.

"Oh God! That feels so warm!" Anna said. I pulled her to the side, out of the way of the water, so it wouldn't wash my cum off her. I quickly started to stroke my cock, shooting my cum on to her ass cheeks, covering them evenly with my thick juice.

Once my initial big loads finished and small loads started to dribble out, I pressed my cock head against her ass hole, my cum dribbling out, working as a form of lubricant as I thrust my cock deep into her ass once again. I leant back so that I wouldn't touch my cum that was on her ass cheek. My groin was about an inch away from Anna's ass.

"Shit!" I said my voice just loud enough for her to hear. Anna giggled as I pulled my cock out of her ass.

"Too tight for you?" Anna laughed.

"Yeah!" I replied. Anna reached back with one finger and scooped up some cum that was dribbling out of her ass hole and bought her finger to her mouth.

"If I was still a pro, I so would not be allowed to have any of this." Anna said scooping up some more cum off her ass cheek and bringing her finger to her mouth again.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Too much salt." She laughed, standing up straight. I chuckled at her joke as she washed my cum off her ass, with her back turned to me.

"You still got some up here." I said, rubbing her back as the water flowed down.

"Damn! That went high. You got the stuff every where." Anna said, throwing her head back as she rinsed her mouth out with water.

"Thanks." She said to me, turning the water off and facing me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For giving me a good work out on and off the court." She replied, kissing me. "But now. We're gonna have to take a nap."

"A nap?"

"Yeah. So we'll be fully rested to do it again."

"Which one? The one on or off the court?"

"Off." She said walking away from me, swaying her ass side to side, looking back at me before exiting the bathroom. You don't notice how much time goes by when you're asleep, so I guess it's the best thing to do while I wait for my cock to recover so I can fuck Anna Kournikova again.