Teresa Scalia: Slip Sliding Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right ladies time to take a break," Maria said as she took Teresa by the shoulders. Teresa felt the grip on her shoulders but had no clue it was Maria.

" Someone's pulling me back," Teresa thought. Breathing heavily she released Barbara's hair and allowed Maria to put some space between the combatants.

"All right Barbara let's give it a rest," said Jenna. Jenna helped Barbara to a sitting position as Maria had done with Teresa. Barbara also had no idea that it was Jenna behind her. Both women were busily trying to wipe the oil from their eyes as it was impeding their sight.

"Jenna!" Roxanne called to get her attention. Roxanne then made a gesture with her hand as if grasping something between her thumb and index finger. She slowly lowered her hand from the base of her neck to her waist. Jenna looked Barbara's wardrobe selection and knew immediately what Roxanne was indicating.

"Jenna, is that you? You have to help me, please," the still blinded Barbara pleaded.

"That's fine Barbara. Oh, I sure am here to help you." Jenna comforted. With her left hand on Barbara's shoulder, Jenna reached over with her right hand and found the metal ring zipper tab of Barbara's blouse. So as not to alert the preoccupied Barbara, Jenna slowly lowered the zipper, which opened quite easily being lubricated by the oil. The tight blouse parted readily and Barbara's very firm boobs, encased in a sheer white silk bra, came into view. Jenna's eyes grew wide as Barbara's blouse came open. Some of the oil had saturated the blouse and had come into contact with the cups of her bra. Those oil soaked areas were transparent and increasing in area.

"Maria!" Roxanne called. Maria watched Roxanne make the same unzipping motion, this time reaching behind her back as she signaled. Maria nodded her head in acknowledgment of instructions. Teresa was finally getting the oil out of her face and restored her sight. She turned her head to see who was behind her. Teresa was shocked and enraged to see it was Maria.

"Get away from me! Don't put your hands on me!"

"What's the problem Mrs. Scalia? Are we having a dignity issue?" taunted Maria.

"I've got to stay away from her. She's going to try to get me back for what I did to her the hoedown." Teresa's thoughts were racing through her mind.

By this time, Barbara had restored her eyesight, but still unaware that her blouse was wide open. Barbara turned to face Jenna.

"Hi Barbara. Are you having a go round with this big boobed brunette?" Jenna laughed.

"Yes I am and it's about to start up again," Barbara said as she started to rise to her feet. Jenna rose as well. She kept her left hand strategically placed on Barbara's shoulder. Jenna had something in mind.

Teresa look back at Maria and said "Stay away from me you tramp." Teresa then looked over towards Barbara and noticed two things. First, she was on her feet and likely to take up where they left off, and second, her blouse was wide open and her bra was practically transparent. "Barbie sweetie, your blouse suffer structural damage?" Teresa asked.

"Structural damage? My blouse? What is she talking about?" Barbara wondered as she looked down. And there to greet her was her wide-open blouse and her perky boobs in the oil soaked bra cups. Her pink nipples were clearly visible through the saturated silk. Barbara quickly pulled her blouse together and began a fumbling attempt to reconnect the zipper. Teresa saw this as her chance. As she began to stand, Maria took a firm grip on the zipperof Teresa's dress. As Teresa went up, the zipper came down from her shoulders just below her waist.

"Oh!" Teresa screamed as she felt her dress open. Before she could react, Maria gave Teresa a vigorous push in Barbara's direction.

Jenna whispered in Barbara's ear "You'd better get ready it looks like busty over there is ready to go at it again."

Barbara looked up and saw Teresa advancing towards her. She let go of her blouse and took a step forward. This gave Jenna her moment of opportunity. As Barbara moved forward, Jenna slipped her left hand into the scoop back of Barbara's blouse. With a sharp tug Barbara's blouse quickly slipped from her shoulders, down her arms, and completely off.

With her right hand, Jenna gave Barbara a swift slap on the ass and said "Go get 'em tiger!"

"Oh God! What are you doing?" Barbara looked back at Jenna and screamed with indignation at both the loss of her blouse and a hard smack to her behind.

"Just making things a little more interesting sweetheart," said Jenna as she flipped Barbara's top over her shoulder.

Barbara had little time to preserve her modesty. Teresa was closing fast, despite the top of her unzipped frock beginning to creep down her arms.

"That little bitch stripped off blondie's top. Well thank you very much for the help," Teresa noted. Teresa closed quickly and made a grab for Barbara's bra. Barbara intercepted her by grabbing both of Teresa's wrists. The two struggled back and forth with Teresa's dress slipping lower and lower. Barbara saw that the straps of Teresa's dress were nearly down to her elbows.

"I can't let her get my bra. Something's happened to her dress, it's all loose and floppy," Barbara thought and came up with a strategy. In a flash, she released Teresa's wrists and got hold of the neck line of the dress. Barbara quickly yanked the dress down Teresa's arms. By the time Teresa could react, one shoulder strap had come completely off and the other was down to her wrist. Teresa got a grip on that remaining strap to keep her from losing the top completely. Teresa's lavender colored lace bra was now on display for all to see. It too had absorbed a good amount of the oil. Teresa's ample cleavage was now glistening with an oily sheen.

The tug-of-war for Teresa's dress was short-lived. Teresa again lost her footing and went down on the mat. As she went down she lost her hold on her dress. Quick as a cat, Barbara peeled the dress down to Teresa's hips. Facing away from Barbara, Teresa rolled to her hands and knees in an attempt to rise. A strategic blunder on her part. Barbara jumped at the chance to grab the hem. A quick tug and the waist was over Teresa's hips and down her thighs. With a final strong pull, Barbara stripped the dress completely off. Teresa was left on her hands and knees, ring center, clad in nothing more than her lavender bra and thong. Barbara dropped the dress and went in for Teresa. Teresa turned to meet her foe and both women were prone on the mat in a hair pulling contest. The battling beauties rolled back and forth in the oil with neither woman seeming to gain an advantage. Both women were becoming fatigued. The rolling ceased with Barbara on her back and Teresa over her both with death grips on each other's hair. It was evident that most of the action was over as the combatants were completely out of breath. Roxanne determined it was time to up the ante once again.

Staying clear of the action, Jenna and Maria had taken a place by the curb, while Barbara and Teresa went at it. Roxanne motioned the girls over to her. "Girls, don't you think it's a bit unfair that Mrs. Scalia has lost her entire dress and Mrs. Anderson just her blouse?"

"Why Roxanne, whatever do you have in mind?" Maria asked is if she didn't already know the answer.

"I just think, in the interest of fair play, that you and Jenna should even things up and divest Mrs. Anderson of her pants. That's all," Roxanne said rather glibly.

Maria and Jenna looked at each other with huge grins, gave each other a high five and walked over to the prone battlers. Teresa was over the flat-on-her-back Barbara, but to Barbara's right side. Barbara's vision was completely obscured and unfortunately, or fortunately depending on one's point of view, her lower torso was completely accessible. Both women now were static and the only movement was an occasional yank on each other's hair, a vile insult, and a great deal of heavy breathing. Their faces were only a few inches apart, their chests smashed against each other. Jenna knelt next to Barbara's left side.

"Is it okay if I do the honors Maria?"

"By all means, please have at," Maria said with a chuckle.

Jenna deftly worked open the button closure of Barbara's capris. And with nimble fingers, opened the fly. Completely engaged with Teresa, Barbara nevertheless could feel something happening with her pants. The waist band felt loose and unsecured. "My pants! Something's going on with my pants!" thought Barbara.

Jenna took a grip on both sides of the capris and began to work the tight pants over Barbara's hips. Barbara's mind was racing "Oh No! Someone's pulling down my pants!" Barbara made a few halfhearted kicks to try and foil whoever it was that was stripping her. Jenna got the pants over Barbara's butt and down to her thighs. She had them turned inside out and down to Barbara's knees when her progress stopped.

"Maria can you help me please? These capris are so tight."

"Why I'd be happy to."

Both women pulled straight up on Barbara's pants with Barbara's legs now sticking straight up. With one last tug, the pants came off in Jenna's hand. Barbara's white silk hip hugger panties were now completely exposed and, as her bra had reacted, so it was with the panties becoming transparent in the oil. Jenna waved the white capris over her head a couple times and then gave them a toss. Kneeling next to Barbara, Jenna ran her hands up Barbara's smooth thighs and hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties. Barbara's hips bucked as she felt Jenna fingers inside her panties. Maria had an idea what Jenna was thinking.

"Not just yet Jenna. We'll let her keep her panties for now," cautioned Maria.

"Oh, all right," Jenna said with a bit of a pout. She gave Barbara a gentle pat on the tummy as she stood up.

Roxanne had been making a few observations of her own during the housewive's brouhaha. And those observations were not of the combat, but of her employees. Roxanne was well aware of Maria's history with Teresa. She wasn't surprised by how intently Maria was watching her. What surprised Roxanne was the obvious fascination Jenna had for Barbara. Evidently Roxanne was in the dark regarding the incident on the beach. Both of her employees were displaying subtle physical signs as well. Both girls' sports bra were showing the definitive points of hardening nipples. And it definitely was not cold that evening.

The two moms continued their struggle. Barbara had some renewed vigor after losing her pants, but could not improve her situation or break free from Teresa. Again, at a stalemate, the exhausted pair could do nothing more than hold each other's hair and pant for breath. Roxanne decided that the fight had run its course and it was time for the finale. Roxanne called the girls over to her and gave them their final instructions. It didn't take a great deal of effort for Jenna and Maria to separate Barbara and Teresa. Grasping Teresa's upper arm, Maria pulled her up. Teresa stood and arched her back in reaction to pressure on her arm. Surprisingly, during the entire ordeal, Teresa kept her wedge sandals on. Chest heaving with deep breaths, Teresa was a fetching, albeit rather oily, sight in her matching lace lavender colored bra and thong. Both cups of her bra had been pushed down and Teresa's nipples were perilously close to escaping. There was just slightest hint of light brown areolas and peeking out from the edge of the cups. Teresa used her free arm to brush the tangled mess that was her hair back from her face and remove the oil from her eyes. Looking to her left, she saw that it was Maria that had control over her. For a nano second, she considered trying to free herself. With a sigh of resignation, Teresa realized she was too fatigued to try anything. Maria was truly enjoying what she saw. Her eyes traveled from Teresa's voluptuous bust line, over the slight swell of her belly, to her pubic mound covered by a patch lavender lace, over her strong thighs and lower legs. Maria also allowed herself a glimpse of her most favorite asset of Teresa Scalia. Her wide, round and well-shaped ass. Maria saw how the waist band of Teresa's thong made the slightest indentation in the flesh around her hips. And how her nether cheeks glistened.

Barbara felt Jenna grasp her arm and pull her away from Teresa. Barbara was ready to be rescued by anyone. She too was completely exhausted. Her ponytail had long since been sacrificed to the hair pulls of Teresa. Her blond hair hung around her face in a tangle. Barbara's bra and panties were now completely oil soaked. And completely transparent. Barbara's firm boobs heaved up and down with her deep breaths. Her pink nipples and areolas clearly showed through the silk cups. Her panties were revealing an even more intimate area. Even though she was a natural blonde, Barbara's neatly trimmed bush was making a debut. Jenna, just as Maria, relished the sight of the distressed and stripped Barbara. Jenna was practically giddy in anticipation of what was to come next.

Roxanne motioned for the girls to lead their charges to the front of the ring. Maria whispered in Teresa's ear "Come on now Mrs. Scalia. We have something special for you." Teresa questioningly looked at Maria but said nothing. Maria led her to the front of the ring by the arm. Teresa reluctantly complied. She was too fatigued to do anything more.

"This way Barbara. Let's go see what Roxanne has for us, shall we?"

"Jenna, please. What's going to happen? I need to get out of here." Barbara pleaded.

"Oh I don't think anything's going to happen that you won't enjoy. If my memory is correct."

"Memory? Memory? The only memory she would have was at the beach. Oh dear Lord no!" That's when it dawned on Barbara what was in store.

With the oil soaked soccer moms at the front of the ring clad only in oil soaked lingerie, Roxanne rose to her feet and turned to address her audience. By now it was standing room only around the entire ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I must apologize for this spectacle. It was my intent to put on a fun oil wrestling show for you good people. Unfortunately, the show was spoiled by these two divas who chose to settle their differences in a public setting rather than privately. Now I put it to you, should these women, who publicly brawl, be publicly punished?"

In unison the assembly roared a unanimous "YES!!!".

A pang of fear went through Teresa. She looked at Maria and knew what the punishment would be. There was no doubt in her mind that Maria was wanting to get paybacks on her for the spanking Maria received at the hoedown at the hands of Teresa. Teresa pulled back and try to get free from Maria, but Maria's grip held firm. Forcefully she pushed Teresa forward against the inflated curb and then down to her knees.

Barbara was already in dreadful anticipation. She was trying to think of words that would convince Jenna not to go through with her penalty. Barbara looked pleadingly into Jenna's eyes. Jenna guided Barbara to the front of the ring. With the slightest pressure on her arm from Jenna, Barbara knelt. Both women watched as Roxanne approached them.

"Mrs. Scalia you must now assume the proper position," with that Roxanne grabbed Teresa's shoulders and pulled her over the ring curb. This left Teresa bent over the curb with her hands and arms on the outside of the ring, her feet on the inside, and her delectable derrière high in the air directly on top. Teresa propped herself up on her elbows to see the faces of the jeering crowd.

Roxanne moved over to Barbara. Barbara again looked imploringly into Jenna's eyes. "Please don't do this. You can't. Not after that afternoon on the beach," Barbara pleaded.

"Afternoon on the beach! I knew it! What exactly did you do Barbie?" Teresa said caustically.

Roxanne motioned for Barbara take her position. No guidance was needed as she willingly placed her waist on the apex of the curb with her cute bottom elevated. Both suburban housewives were now displayed literally head down and ass up. Barbara and Teresa looked at each other with contempt and mentally blamed the other for the situation they were in.

"Let's begin." Roxanne simply stated.

Maria moved close to Teresa's left side, hip to hip. Maria leaned over the curb to get close to Teresa's ear. "Remember the boxing ring Mrs. Scalia? When I had you over my knee. Remember our meeting in the private suite at the Events Center? This is going to be even better." Maria whispered.

The still defiant Teresa Scalia snapped her head toward Maria. "Do you remember the hoedown? I certainly do. And does your ass remember it?"

Maria made no response. She put her left hand over the small of Teresa's back and rested her right hand on Teresa's exposed butt. Teresa steeled herself for what was about to come.

Barbara said nothing, looked back at Jenna, and tried to express with her eyes the need for mercy. Jenna, of course, was feeling anything but merciful. More accurately, she was feeling extremely lusty. She drank in the sight of Barbara's long tanned legs and back. And she especially relished Barbara's round bottom complete with contrasting tan lines. As did Maria, Jenna put her hand over the small of Barbara's back. Barbara dropped her head in dismay. Seeing that Barbara's panties were covering a good portion of the targeted area, Jenna grasped the waist band and slowly pulled. Barbara's head shot up when she felt her panties wedging in between the cheeks of her butt.

Maria turned and looked at Jenna. Jenna nodded her head and our brawling housewives' punishment began. Maria laid on the first spank and Jenna followed suit. They got into an interesting rhythm alternating spanks between the two. Maria would deliver a smack, then Jenna would land one.

Teresa's thong offered no protection from Maria's assault. In fact, the oil, that was covering her bottom, may have had an intensifying effect. Teresa's derrière quickly turned red under Maria's hand. Teresa rose with her arms and arched her back to look at her assailant. Maria blew her a kiss and continued the punishment. Teresa dropped back to her elbows and lowered her head.

"Oh my God. She wasn't kidding," Teresa thought. "This is worse than anything she's ever done to me."

Now with the panties out of the way, Jenna began Barbara's tanning. Jenna laid on hard smacks to Barbara's white butt cheeks. Barbara grunted with the impact of each strike. She tried to block out the growing feelings she had experienced at the beach when Kathy Benson punished her and Jenna was a comforting presence. Her efforts failed as her carnal feelings flooded over her. Barbara arched her back and almost unconsciously spread her legs. Jenna then increased the intensity by pulling Barbara's panties further into her crotch and between her butt cheeks. A smile slipped across Jenna's face as she saw Barbara's reaction and the red glow over Barbara's ass. Jenna had some fond memories of Barbara as well.

The misbehaving housewives had now received a good 15 or 20 spanks each. Occasionally their heads would rise an attempt to look back at the spanker and possibly to get a glimpse of their punished bottoms. For the most part both Teresa and Barbara hung their heads low. Roxanne signaled the punishment to cease. Jenna and Maria stood and guided their charges to stand. Two pairs of hands rapidly caressed two pairs of stinging butt cheeks. With their hands at their back soothing their bottoms, Barbara and Teresa were unconsciously thrusting their chests forward. Given her state of arousal, Barbara's nipples were extremely hard and visible. Teresa's boobs had managed to stay in her bra and her nipples were definitely showing some hardness. Both women were breathing heavily after the punishment. Maria and Jenna stood directly behind the chastised pair. Roxanne gave the signal for one last indignation. In unison, they unhooked both women's bras. Swiftly the girls slipped the straps over the shoulders then reached around to the front, grabbing between the cups and yanking the bras from their owners. Both women let out a yelp of surprise and embarrassment.