Teresa Scalia: Slip Sliding Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

As Jenna removed Barbara's bra she gave the blonde soccer mom a light kiss on the cheek while delivering a playful pinch to her now smoldering derrière. Maria rapidly stripped Teresa of her bra and threw it to the ground. Maria's right hand gently landed on Teresa's belly and slowly made its way to her breast. For just a moment, Maria cupped Teresa's right breast and gave her nipple a gentle tweak.

The housewives were at a quandary. Should they cover their boobs or try and soothe their burning bottoms. Both women decided modesty was to be sacrificed in the interest of pain remediation. Barbara's perky breasts, complete with lovely white triangles of untanned skin surrounding her glass cutter nipples, glistened under the lights. W While Teresa continued to rub away the pain on her bottom, those in the front row, who were observant could detect a change in her breasts. Perhaps it was the exposure to the night air that caused it. Her mocha colored areolas begin to wrinkle and contract. Her nipples stiffened. Teresa looked down at herself and watched her nipples pucker and was helpless to do anything about it.

Roxanne addressed the crowd "Ladies and Gentlemen, this concludes the evening's entertainment. Thank you all for your support of the Jaycees. And please, if it is within your means, donate generously to our charity."

The highly amused and entertained audience began to vacate the venue. Jenna and Maria stepped out of the ring and stood near Roxanne. Roxanne stood in front of Teresa to deliver a final message. Teresa raised her head and looked at Roxanne. "My dear Mrs. Scalia, unfortunately you're on the short end of things once again. But I give you credit, you do provide us with an entertaining time. And, by the way, your friend the middle school principal? Tell her she can stop by anytime. I'll have something for her. She'll know what I mean."

Roxanne stepped in front of Barbara. "Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Anderson. Why do you always seem to get in over your head? One would think you would learn by now. Nonetheless, we do seem to have some very good times with you. Especially Jenna." Roxanne said with a wink. Roxanne put her arms around Jenna's and Maria's shoulders. "Girls, a job well done. Let's get the hell out of the here." The three walked off arm in arm leaving the defeated housewives to themselves. Both women turned to retrieve their discarded clothing and sneak off into the night.

Epilogue: It should be noted that this event raised more money than the last seven Fun Days events combined. Roxanne was duly credited with a fine job. And now was fully accepted in the organization.

obo
obo
89 Followers