Terone Test 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris, you've been sleeping for the last 48 hours, since Tuesday at 20:00 - or at least, your mother told me so", he said, looking at my mom.

"Doctor, I swear to you I'm not exaggerating! He didn't wake up even when I hit him!"

"You hit me?"

"Well, anyway, my work here is done. Chris, if what your mother is telling is true, both of you should go to visit a doctor so he can make some tests on you. But from what I see, I wouldn't be much worried..."

The way he looked at my mom told me that he did not believe her. It was normal all across the doctors and nurses, as usually people who didn't get to know my mom thought she was overprotecting her only son, as a single mother was not considered 'normal'. I saw how my mom was about to get angry as she opened her mouth to talk, but I stopped her.

"It's okay, doctor. We will go to the hospital when I get better, don't worry. I guess you may have job to do with other patients..."

"Yes, I do... have a good night."

I saw the face of my mom as she was trying so hard to control herself. She was very nice most of the time, but if she got angry... well, I guess the doctor would thank me even if he didn't know it. The entrance door closed.

"Argh! I almost kill him! Who the fuck does he think he is to talk me like this?!"

"Mom, calm down, please. You know that how people always treat you when they see you..."

"I don't care! Just because everybody looks and points at me does not mean I must be comfortable with it! I am a single mother who has risen a healthy son! What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, mom, but people is so narrow-minded sometimes... I'm proud of you, as you are proud of me... At least, I hope so!" I ended sticking out my tongue and winking.

The face of my mom relaxed a little and smiled at me.

"Of course I do, Chris... Do never ever do this again... you have scared me so much this time..."

"I'm sorry... but I don't know what happened. I mean, I don't even remember what I've dreamt or falling asleep..."

As I moved my hands while I talked, I noticed something strange on my arms and hands. My arms were definitively bigger and stronger, and my hands were too. I moved away the sheets and got up.

"Chris, be careful! I don't think you should..."

But her words stopped and the expression on her face changed as I took off my pajama's shirt. I looked at the mirror. My pectorals were defined and hard as a rock, and I could see six-pack abs standing right where just some hours ago there was a round belly. I looked at my mom, scared.

"Mom...? Is this... normal...?"

My mom seemed as surprised as me. I turned again at the mirror. My legs seemed bigger, too, under my pants, that now seemed to be a little bit shorter. Had I... Had I grown up suddenly? Like... passed all my puberty on a single night? On my pants, an incredible and huge bulge could be seen, bigger than even I remembered. Still focused on the reflection on the mirror, I pulled down my pants.

My legs were more muscular than I could remember. They looked like they had climbed a thousand mountains. And, of course, my member was still hanging there, as it had been the last days, but this time was even bigger and heavier. I could notice it. Soft as it was, it was only two or three inches from my knee. What could it be? Like... 12 inches soft?

"Oh, my God... Chris..."

The voice of my mom sounded behind me, as I turned to face her, with my cock following my movement with a large swing, side to side, until it stopped. The eyes of my mom were clearly looking at that monster.

My eyes didn't stay quiet, neither. Went directly through her white wool pullover - I guess so that the doctor didn't look more than she wanted -, seeing little peaks that weren't there before and that I guessed to be her nipples getting hard. My cock responded, and still bended downwards by its weight, started to grow bigger and to rise. I saw how my mom's legs started shaking, and she kneeled on the floor suddenly, apparently losing her forces.

Slowly, she started to crawl to me, with her eyes focused on my shaft, which was getting bigger and wider by moments. How big could it get? I think that my mom was as curious as I was. I could see how she was approaching with every step, but I felt so hot that my body did not move an inch to avoid what was going to happen.

16 inches I calculated when I knew it was hard at its maximum, and all that I can tell was that it was still bent down and that I could not close my - now bigger - hand around it. From its tip, a large stream of precum fell to the floor, making my mom to lick her lips and to keep approaching. She was so close now... every time closer... without taking away its eyes from it, she opened her mouth and, slowly, she stuck a little out her tongue.

Her hands slowly started to go up, trying to reach my cock, and finally grabbed my shaft. She got her face closer, inch by inch, and started moving her hands, stroking the python she had between them. Her mouth was so close I started to feel her breath, hot and wet breath. If she wanted to, she could lick my tip just by sticking out a little bit more her tongue. And then, someone rang the door.

My mom shook her head, and looked astonished what was happening there. She looked her hands and my cock, still kneeled, and she blushed as she got up quickly and ran out my room.

"Oh my God...", I heard her say as she went out with her hands covering her mouth.

Chapter Four: Tina

I could not control my body. I could not control my mind. All I wanted, all I got to do, right now, was to grab that piece of meat standing in front of me, staring at me, wishing me to make it wet, to make it release its tension. I could feel my hormones going wild just by the smell and the energy that I was receiving from that enormous cock. I didn't care it was from Chris. I knew what I had to do.

I opened my mouth and, slowly, started to approach my face to that monster, and stook out my tongue so I could taste its juice. My both hands raised so I could touch it, caress it and feel its power. Oh shit, how I desired that. How I felt its veins full of blood, beating because of me, between my fingers. How I knew that the pleasure that would come just by touching its tip with my tongue, just by feeling it inside my mouth, just by that, would not be comparable to any other pleasure I had before. And I had it just... a few... inches... from my tongue... and it... was... all mine...

Suddenly, the door rang.

I felt all my luscious thoughts go away, as if they had never been there. I could feel my pussy still wet, but I felt strange. Cold. What happened there? What happened to my mind, and my body, and my...? Oh, shit. It was Chris who was standing there with that incredible cock pointing at me. And I was on my knees... Oh, shit.

I quickly stood up and left his room, blushing on the way. What the fuck had I done? What, the, hell was happening to me? And to him? His body was totally different! He was... he was a man... And... he could make me go this numb just by smelling his scent, or by staying besides him? Was that real? Maybe I was dreaming... Before, realizing, I was quiet still in front of the door, and it rang again.

"Who is it? It's late on the evening!", I yelled. I looked through the peephole, but I saw it all black. Without thinking twice, I opened the door.

"Good night, Tina. I've come to visit Chris, may I come in?" said Sgt. Stregson.

"He's sleeping right now, come another day," I said, and tried to close the door. His foot stopped it.

"Tina..." the sound of a gun loading made me freeze. "Don't make it harder, please..."

I opened the door and looked at him. He was wearing a leather buttoned black jacket and dark blue jeans. His boots seemed to be stained with mud, wet mud. He moved his hand so I could see his gun slightly pointing at my direction.

"May I come in?"

"What do you want, Stregson?"

"We told you we were going to visit you, didn't we? Well, that's the visit..."

"Mom? Who is it?" the voice of Chris sounded on the background, upstairs.

"Chris? I'm Sgt. Stregson! I just came to visit you!"

If my look could kill, she would be already buried. Chris came down the stairs.

"Sgt. Stregson! How come you are here so late?"

"Well, your mom told me that you were sick and I came to be sure you are all ok... Are you?"

"Yes! We are, don't worry, just some rare sickness but it's nothing to be worried about!" he said as he went by my side.

"Oh, Chris, you look a little bit more... have you been lifting weights or something?"

"Hahaha, I guess it's the so called puberty!"

"Yes! I guess so!" he finished, smiling.

"Well, seeing that you are so well, I will come another day to have some words with both of you, if you don't mind..."

"And if we do?" I replied instantly.

"Then... I guess I will have to come without you noticing it..." He winked an eye, and smiled. "Joking, Tina, see you another day! Get better, Chris!" and he went away.

"Thank you for coming, sergeant!" Chris yelled happily. I closed the door angrily and went upstairs quickly.

"Now that you are better you can have lunch yourself tonight. I am tired and I'll go to bed. See you tomorrow, Chris."

Before Chris could even answer me, I was already in my bedroom with the door closed. That had been a very large and tired day... How did he know that Chris had already adapted to the drug and made the change? The change... it was starting to be dangerous going around Chris, for me. My thoughts had gone numb before, and if Stregson hadn't come...

Even now, angry - and tired - as I was, I felt how my body was still hot... I took off my wool pullover and my trousers. My body was sweating because of the heat, but I didn't want that filthy doctor to look me as a piece of meat so I kept them on until now. I put away my shoes and, naked, I turned off the light, entered into my bed and covered with the sheets. Even if it was hot, I didn't want Chris to see me if he opened the door.

My hands caressed my boobs, round and soft, and pinched my nipples. My inner thighs were already wet soaked, and every inch I touched with my own hands made it even more wet. I ran my hands from my chest to my pussy, and made my fingers play with my clitoris. The image of Chris' cock came to my mind, going inside of me, tearing my legs apart and rubbing my walls with its whole rod... What a man you've grown... I'm proud of everything in you... especially this big thing...

What the heck? Am I masturbating thinking on my own son? Well, he's not really my son... anyway, this cannot be happening again! I had to calm down and let my mind rest. I was tired and I needed some sleep. I started to breathe slowly...

"It's starting to be disturbing... if it is not already..." I thought.

Eyes closed and relaxed breathing, my body started to calm down and the image of Chris' gorgeous... thick... big... C'mon! Calm down! I focused on Stregson and his visit... how did he know that Chris had already adapted to the drug? So fast... even I did not realize until I saw him naked... with that man's ripped body, his muscles and his cock standing there, soft but big, calling me...

"Argh! Focus, you little slut!" I whispered in the dark void.

"The only one who knew that Chris had been sleeping two days in a row were both of us and the doctor..." I thought, "May the doctor had seen something strange and... and what? Called the militaries because a single mom told him her son had been sleeping 48 hours? But what if... what if... what if I go to sleep? I'm too tired thinking these kind of conspirations right now..."

I changed my position to get more comfortable, and I noticed how my body felt so heavy. My eyes shut without even noticing, and all I could see was the black void, and a heat increasing inside me...

* * *

Chris was sitting on my bed, his back standing on the bedhead. My arms were around his neck, and my hands were grabbing his short hair with fury. I could feel how my boobs were bouncing with every beat his hips made, and how my nipples were brushing against his strong chest. My forehead was against his, and we were both breathing fast, with our heartbeats racing.

I could feel the heat that came from his body, from our bodies, both dancing unisonous, while his hands were grabbing my hips, moving my whole body at his will without even trying. His legs were all wet by my fluids, continuously flowing because of his massive cock, going in and out of me, making me moan at every heartbeat.

I forced his face to come to mine, and I kissed his lips, letting his tongue go finding mine, to let them share their ecstasy. I was feeling how the tip of that python was hitting my insides, distorting my womb and showing a bulge on my stomach every time he penetrated me, and it only made me go crazier. I couldn't explain why, but it didn't hurt. It was all pleasure. The most intense and durable pleasure I ever felt.

I pulled his lips away from mine, and forced his head with my hands to go to my tight and rounded boobs. Without effort, he lifted me a few inches higher with his strong arms, enough to be able to suck on my tits in a comfortable way. His cock, however, was still hitting my deep insides. It was endless. It was the biggest piece of meat I had ever had, and now it was all mine.

"Are you ready to get it, mom?"

"Yeah babe, you know I'm ready for you when you want me to... ah..."

He started licking my left nipple with his tongue, while the other breast was still bouncing with every movement. I felt how he hit my boob's peak, hard, resisting to move but making my heart to stop every time he did it. He was my boy, and I was about to soak him with my own cum, and he was about to fill me with his own.

I noticed how his hands grabbed me harder. He stopped from licking my boobs and he took me down at the same time he hit me harder than before, making his wand to rub and hit magic spots from my deep insides I didn't know they existed, hit after hit, again and again, feeling how his member started to beat, making it even bigger than before with every pulse.

"Argh!" he yelled, "I'm cumm-"

My eyes opened. The house was all quiet and silent, and the light entered by the window. I was naked on my bed, faced down, without the sheets as they were all on the floor. My hard nipples were pressing the mattress, and I felt how my pussy was all soaked and still burning. If I touched it right now, I would start to cum and scream, if I didn't have already.

I looked at the clock. 11:00 on the morning. Today was... Friday? Chris had been missing school the whole week, and I guess today wouldn't be different. I had to go and talk to the teachers, as I didn't want him to go public until we had the visit from Stregson. That change he made... I didn't know if this was going to be the last or there would be other secondary effects, and the only ones who knew that were those motherf...

Anyway, getting angry right now wouldn't change anything. I had to go to talk to the teachers, and I should go before the afternoon. On a Friday's afternoon, before weekend, everyone thinking on the resting days... no one would want to talk to the mother of a student.

I had to take a shower first, however, if I didn't want all the teenagers to assault me because all the pheromones my body would send... I had to write a note, too, to let Chris know where I had gone... Oh, Chris...

* * *

"Of course, Tina. Do not worry at all! We understand he is sick and he can't come to school..." said Tim.

Tim Morrer was the headteacher of the course Chris was on. He was a little bit taller than me, no more than a few centimeters, but what he lacked of height he had it on its waist outline. If I tried to hug him, I would not be able to circle him with my arms.

He had dark hair with some white hair appearing because of his 45 years old, going around his head as he was bald on the top of it, just as the typical hair of the old priests from the fantasy books.

His eyes were dark brown, and they never gave even an ounce of trust. I had the feeling that he would do anything to get his ass saved even if that would mean to fuck the others around him. And his high-pitched voice didn't help, neither. He didn't like me, but I always tried to be friendly and polite to him so Chris' school's life wouldn't get harder.

The clothes were always the same, just as if his wife - if he had any - would award his passiveness every week with a new shirt with the same color and patterns. The fact that it was, however, perfectly ironed gave me the hint that he did have a wife at home. I couldn't imagine that guy with an iron in his hands.

His trousers were the only clothing piece that I had saw different every time we met all through these years. However, they were always of a light color and with a zip, all caught up by a brown leather belt. His clothes were as interesting as he was, in fact.

"... however, professor Wellington told me that the exam of the other day was... decisive to approve the subject, and Chris has failed all the other exams... Professor Wellington made me know that he has failed again, so he will have to come over next year to the same class as it's..."

"C'mon, he fainted right in the middle of the exam! I'm sure he had studied this time!" I yelled, angrily.

"This... is a decision that has to do with professor Wellington, Tina..." he answered, looking at my cleavage as I took off my coat.

Below it, I was hiding a grey tight top that finished at my belly, followed by a big belt that joined it with a tight black skirt, which ended a hand span before my knees. My legs were covered with stockings so I didn't get my legs cold outside, as the coat wasn't large enough to cover them.

I was getting hotter by moments, and even taking off my coat made no difference at all. During last days, my body temperature had increased a lot... I was wondering if this was normal at all...

"Tim... look, we know Chris isn't what it's called a... super student. But he... he can make it, and I'm sure if... if he can do the exam again, he will pass it!" I told him, almost sweating. My heart started to race and I was feeling so hot. Chris' dick came to my mind.

"Tina... I'm sorry... I'd like to be able to do something about it but..."

"Tim... maybe we... can come to an agreement..." I said, while walking towards the office open door to close it. Oh my god... I needed to release myself.

My chest widened, and my top was about to explode. I came closer to him, slowly, looking at his eyes. He started sweating and did not move, standing there still, his bottom resting on the office table. I rounded his neck with my arms and put my lips close to his.

"I don't know... if you would mind..." My look got filthy as I bit my lips, and he nervously swallowed. My index finger caressed his lips and then his shirt's chest. Wait, I did what? With him? Really? I felt how my insides were crawling to get a cock inside me, but for sure he wasn't the best to get on it.

My hand went on his package, which was starting to be obvious. Slowly, I descended until I kneeled in front of him. My mind doubted about what I was doing, but my body had it so clear...

"Will you try to talk to professor Wellington, mister Morrer...?" I said with a slutty voice, while caressing the bulge.

"Y... Yes... yes... I will..." he said, babbling.

I unzipped his pants and forced its hard dick to go out.

"Then, I guess we can play with it..."

A cock was pointing at me, few inches from my lips and mouth, who wanted to taste it before letting it enter all inside me. It was not small, but after Chris'... everything seemed a little toy. However, I was desiring to let my tongue play with it, and let my cunt to get all its fluids.