Terone Test 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shirt was combined with tight blue jeans - a little worn away, I had to say, so in some parts they were not fully blue - and a pair of brown heeled shoes that I had never seen before. She looked beautiful and gorgeous, as always.

As I thought, maybe they were planning to go out later at night, or maybe they were just two grown up women - I won't say old - that wanted to see which one looked better.

I started to go down the stairs. I felt how my cock was already trying to leave from its cage, but I already was wearing two boxers. However, part of it was still out of them as I could not manage to keep it everything inside. With that and the trousers, though, I hoped it would do the trick.

"Chris! Hello again, little man!" she said to me, winking an eye.

"Nice to see you again, Miss Jameson," I answered.

"Oh, please... call me Carla."

We headed to the dining room, where my mom had already set everything on table, even a warm pot. It smelled like soup, and I hoped so because my mom's soup were the best I had ever tasted. Everyone took her sit.

"So... tell me, Chris. What's been about you all these time? You are so different now! It seems you've grown up!"

"Yeah, well... it's been quite fast, though. I mean, I didn't know puberty could catch me up so quickly!"

"I do not find him so different, Carla. Are you sure it's so distinct, between the last time you saw him and now?"

"Oh, yes! I didn't recognize him at first, this afternoon! And he has already become a man... I remember him being no more than a kid, and not so athletic, I would say..." I found she was looking at me in a way she did not before... "Any of you want me to bring water?" she said, pointing at the empty glasses.

"Oh, my god! I forgot the drink! Do not move please, I take care!" said my mom, worried all of a sudden.

"Tina, please! Let me do something! I've come here and have found everything ready for me, let me help at least with this..." and as she finished talking, she got up and went to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, she came back with a pitcher full of water.

"Everyone here wants water in their glasses?" she said, funny.

She poured the water into my mom's glass and, then, took my glass from me and filled it too. She grabbed it again and brought it back to me.

We talked about me almost the whole dinner. About my grades, about my girlfriends, about my 'unbearable changes of mood, caused by my young age', my activities after school... In sixty and a few minutes, my life got classified by the both of them. And I was starting to feel bored... Bored and... dizzy... They looked at me.

"Are you alright, Chris?" asked Carla. "Maybe it's been a long day, today, for you... and it should be time for me to go home..."

"Oh, Carla, don't you worry! Chris do you feel alright? Why don't you go to bed and rest a little, baby? Carla," mom said, "you don't have to go home if you don't want to."

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's late, already. Maybe we can meet sometime soon!" she got up and picked her dish and glass. "Do not tell me not to do so!" she said before my mom could say anything.

I got up, too. I felt so weak. My mom looked at me, and made a sign with her head to let me know I could go to bed without picking anything.

"Carla... it's been a pleasure to have you here tonight. I hope... hope... that we can meet again soon..." I said, trying to sound alright.

"For sure, Chris! We will meet soon for sure! Take a rest and get better! Carla, make sure your big boy has everything he needs to, if you know what I mean..." she said with a lusty smile.

I saw how she pointed with her eyes to my crotch, and I looked at it too. An enormous bulge could be seen beating and growing every second. Shit... it must have moved when I got up and now it was inside my underpants... and it wouldn't stay there for too long.

"C'mon, Chris... you need to rest. Say goodnight and go," my mom told me with a reprobation look.

"Don't worry, Tina. They're young and full of life. Sure he has gone through a lot of changes lately. He's just... a teenager..." she bite her lips, and kissed me on the cheek. At the moment of the kiss, however, I noticed how her hand, the one my mom could not see, caressed the whole bulge. She then whispered to my ear "take care, big boy", and she headed to the front door.

I was already sweating and felt more and more weak with every minute. I had to get to the room as soon as possible; I needed to rest.

Chapter Six: Tina

Carla left and I closed the front door. If we didn't took into account the last ten minutes, it had been a lovely evening. I didn't know what happened at the end, that everything went a little... strange? Anyway, Chris had gone to his room now. He looked so tired, almost sick. Again the serum? Every day that passed I felt more and more guilty about the decision I made... it was the right choice? If I didn't do it, they would have do it anyway...

I headed to his room to check if he was alright. His room door was slightly opened, strange thing for him who always closed the door. I opened it a little bit more.

"Chris?" I whispered. The only thing I could hear was his calmed breathing. I guessed he was alright, then. I got closer to make sure he was sleeping. The light from the corridor entered to the room, making it easy to see without much effort, though the lights of the room where off.

Her body was naked, one hand over his chest and the other almost hanging out of the bed. He was sweating, for sure he was and... there it was, too... an enormous cock, soft but thick and full of blood, rested over his abs, which moved up and down with every breath. A thick thread of precum hang from it, and went over his ribs, and led to the sheets, already wet from it. It was so beautiful... so tempting... if I didn't do something, his sheets would be all wet when he got up at the morning... I had to avoid it...

I kneeled in front of the bed, by his side, and grabbed carefully his heavy wand. In fact, it was heavier than I could have thought... It was so soft, and bent down as soon as I lifted it up. Its precum was still connected to the trail of her body. I broke it with the fingers of my other hand, that were now all wet and sticky. I licked them. Delicious, as always...

I approached my open mouth, tongue out, to the head of my lust, bending myself a little so it could be over me and, once it was, I stroked it gently but firmly. Up, down, up and down, up... and a thick load of precum fell into my tongue. I didn't expected to be that much, and it spilled out of my mouth, falling down my throat and to my cleavage. My dress got dirty in less than seconds, and I had a clear river of thick cum over my breasts - and, of course, my mouth.

Someone knocked the door three times loudly. My heart almost jumps through my mouth, and started to race. I was in a dream and someone woke me up? I got up fast and let Chris' cock to rest again. I left the room, trying not to make a sound, if the beats of my heart weren't loud enough. Whoever it was, knocked again the door, this time louder. I went downstairs as fast as I could, reached the doorknob and opened it.

"It's already eleven o'clock in the night, who the fuck you think y..." I stopped suddenly as soon as I saw his serious face standing there. He wore the same black leather jacket, but this time her hands wore gloves. Both of them were stained with something dark red...

"It's today, Tina," Sgt. Stregson said, and smiled. My astonished look told him all he needed to know. I was not ready for what was about to come. "Maybe I caught you having some fun?" he said, pointing to my cleavage.

It had all the cum yet I hadn't cleaned with the nerves on edge, all over my boobs and dress cleavage, and for sure around my mouth.

"What do you want Stregson? It's not gonna be today, nor tomorrow. It's not gonna be. That simple." I said trying to sound confident. He opened the door suddenly with his arm, forcing me to move aside.

"It's today, like it or not, Tina. Where's Chris?"

"Mom?" Chris was upstairs, looking us confused. "What are... Stregson? Is it you?"

"Chris! Buddy, come here! I have to show you something!"

"Chris, get into the room now!" I yelled at him. He didn't move.

Stregson made a fast move with his hand and took his gun, pointing it at my head. Then, looked at Chris again.

"Chris, I don't have to sound friendly no more. Come here now or your mother will pay the consequences..."

Chris was in shock, but reacted and began to move. I felt impotent, furious and scary, all together, and felt how a tear caressed my cheeks. I wanted to kill Stregson... and I wanted to kill myself. It was me who put us up to this...

Stregson pointed the dining room with his free hand. "There, go now," he told Chris.

Chris obeyed, and went through the corridor, looking back every now and then to look at me. I tried not to seem scared, but I didn't know if I got the point.

"Sit down," he said once we arrived. "You too, Tina..."

Both, Chris and I, sit down next to each other, right where we had been sat that night with Carla, Stregson still pointing me with his gun.

"Alright Chris, tonight you are coming with me... with us. You are the result of years and years, decades, of experiments and studies, and I'm sorry: I can't let you go. You will have to come with us, no matter if you like it or not AND, of course, no matter if Tina does not agree with that."

"Experiments? Studies? What the fuck are you talking about?" Chris asked, confused.

"Oh, of course. I guess your mom hasn't told you a word about it..." I felt how the guilty hit me right on the heart, how Chris looked at me confused, and how I would rather be already dead. "Your mom adopted you, Chris, when your father died during a military service. Tina was a nurse by then and, in fact, a very good one." He looked at me and smiled. "We were trying to get what the militaries have always looked for: the perfect soldier. Stronger, faster, healing capabilities increased, even the psychological aspect was important. Confident, loyal, a leader... Everything. We wanted everything..."

"Chris, I'm sorry..." I whispered while trying not to cry. I wasn't hearing anything of what Stregson was saying, and only wanted Chris to forgive me.

"Well, as you can imagine, we don't believe in sorcery, and it's not that easy to get a cocktail to work at the first try. We have been testing and testing over voluntaries for the last decades and... we finally found one successful subject: your father. Tina, in fact, was the responsible of his treatment and his success, as if it wasn't by her knowledge and good practices, your father could have died even earlier than he did." Stregson made a pause and took a sit in front of us. Chris looked at me, still confused, without saying anything.

"We thought we lost it all, but your father had a baby: you. This could be great, but we couldn't have known it until you started to made the change, the so called puberty. And then, Tina gave us hope. She wanted to take care of you, the son of her love, and we saw the chance to be able to reach to you in the future if we needed to test on you. Of course, all this testing is secure. All of our subjects have died, but in battle trying to prove the expected results. So, you won't die because of us."

"So... you... are not my mother? I mean... why... I... I am not your son? Why haven't you told me anything? Why am I... I'm not a kid anymore, mom... I mean, Tina..."

Those words hurt me deep in the heart. It was the first time he called me Tina with that serious face. "Chris I... I don't know... I just wanted to..." I closed my eyes and started to cry without control. I wanted to die right now. Chris then looked at Stregson.

"I don't care anything about this... You won't test anything with me. I am alright as I am right now... She may be not my biological mother, but she has taken care of me all these years, and I'm sure everything she has done has been the best for me."

"Oh, Chris, we've already done so. In fact, it was Tina who made it easier for us. Thank you Tina." He said, smiling and winking at me. "It was her who injected the serum on you... Haven't you noticed some changes, lately?"

Chris looked at me again. This time I knew I had hurt him so bad, maybe more than I thought. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"You didn't..."

"I'm... Chris I... I'm so sorry..." I said between tears. "I know I have hurt you... I only hope you will be able to forgive me some day..."

"So beautiful..." Stregson said. "Now, Chris, it's been almost a week since your first dose. We hoped you would adapt to it soon, but it's been even sooner than we thought so, you're ready to go."

"How did you know, you son of a bitch? You have been spying us, haven't you?" I said with fury.

"Oh, have you felt dizzy tonight, Chris? Don't worry about it. You are okay. It's just the effect that some drugs have when mixed with someone who has been dosed with the serum. We do it so our soldiers have already made the change. If the change is not completed and they went to battle... well... We had to create something to know if the effects of the serum were stabilized. And Carla has been a very good girl..."

"Car... Carla?" I could not believe anything he was saying.

"Do not blame her, Tina. She wanted to save her husband... She had no choice..."

"You son of a bitch..." I said as I got up furiously, but he moved his hand.

"You seem to forget that I've got a gun, and you got none. Relax, Tina, everything's alright. Now, please, would you mind to get up and follow me to where we should be already? Thank you."

He got up, and so did Chris after he told him to. "Tina, you too... don't make it harder..." he said to me. Finally, I got up, and followed Chris.

"Tina, please, you first." He was standing right on the corridor's door. I obeyed him, and began to go to the front door. "You look bright tonight... I'm sure you won't mind I have with you the funny night you never had with your love..."

"You... son of a bitch!" I lost control of myself and leaped on him, decided to kill him. I'd had enough and it had to end. No one would take again my family away, and no one would blame the man I've ever loved. It had to end now!

I tried to grab his gun, which shot a bullet that went right to the wall. He hit me with his left hand, and my head hit the wall. I fell to the ground, my back against the wall, sat down on the floor without being able to move. I felt dizzy, and saw it all blurry.

"Bad decision, Tina. You are the only responsible of this..." his silhouette raised an arm at my direction, pointing at me with the gun, I guessed. This was how it all ended.

I heard the gun loading, I heard Chris' voice yelling, then a loud noise, then something hit the floor by my side, then a warm and wet fluid touching my fingers, then nothing...

Chapter Seven: Chris

My mom hit her head with the wall. I was paralyzed by fear. It was too much for me. This night, all Stregson said, all those feelings mixed. What was wrong, what was right, who I ought to trust...

"Bad decision, Tina. You are the only responsible of this..." he said, and pointed the gun at my mom.

My body moved, my mouth shouted, but I was still there, quiet, without moving, or at least I had that impression. But I wasn't quiet no more. I ran to try to stop Stregson from shooting my mother, Tina, the one who has brought me up all this time. The gun fired, and I felt an indescribable pain run through all my body as I hit the wall because of the inertia. A black and white picture of both of us, Tina and me, fell to the floor and crashed, and as soon as it touched the floor, Stregson approached to me, slowly.

His face had no smile drawn on it. Instead, he looked scared. His left hand was on his abdomen, and his glove was soaked in red. The gun fell to the floor, as he staggered upon me. His hand fell hanging, weak, and a river of blood fell to the floor, next to my mom, dripping from his arm.

"I knew... you were different... We... we did it..." he said before fainting in front of me.

"What... Different?" I thought. I looked at my shirt, now stained in dark red, and a strange shape to my right caught my attention. "What the fuck is this?" I yelled, scared.

My arm was not an arm anymore. It was more like if a cement block had been painted in skin color and replaced it! I noticed how there was a little gap next to where my hand used to be. The bullet had ricocheted? An awful pain ran across my body again, this time more intense than before - a lot more.

I fell to the floor, kneeling, as I saw how my arm started to shrink and to lose its granular texture. I stretched out on the floor, shouting and crying, grabbing my arm with my other hand. A few seconds later, the pain was gone. I was still on the floor, and noticed how the fabric of the shirt was starting to cool down and hardening because of the dry blood.

"Mom..." I thought. Then, I opened my eyes. We had to leave from here. If it were the military forces and not only Stregson behind all of it, they would come to find us. We had to leave. I reached for Tina.

"Mom... Mom! We have to leave! Mom!" She was not responding. "Tina!" I yelled louder. She seemed to open her eyes.

"Brad...? Brad... is... is it you?" she said.

"No, mom. It's me, Chris! We have to leave!"

"Chris...?" she opened her eyes and looked at Stregson. "What... what the heck? Chris, are you alright? Oh, shit! He shot me! I'm... I'm... alright? Chris? What happened here?"

"No time right now, mom! Just go to your room, grab some money and put on a bag those things we may need. We've got to go, and we gotta do it now!"

Mom looked scared and did not say anything. She stood there, quiet.

"Tina!" I yelled at her. She reacted, opened more her eyes, and it seemed she was angry as she approached to me.

Her hand hit my face furiously. "I may not be your mom, but if you call me Tina again I kill you, I swear!" she said. After a few seconds with an angry expression, she calmed and smiled at me. "I'm sorry for everything, Chris... I will try to mend it, I swear, babe..."

"I understand, mom. But now it's not the moment for apologies. We have to leave or we are dead."

She nodded, and headed right to her room. I headed to mine, and started to put things that I thought we'd need on my backpack. But... how much time? Days? Weeks? Was more important some things to eat or to grab clothes for if we had to change in order not to get caught? We had to be light weighted to be able to run, if needed, but with only two bags...

I decided to grab some basic medicines we had at home, some food and clothings, lots of clothings. I thought sunglasses would be great to hide our faces, and my hoodies could be useful too.

"Chris, are you all set?" I heard my mom saying from my room's door.

"Are you?"

"Yes, my past has helped me to be ready for some emergencies... of course, not this one, but some things were already ready to go..." she smiled at me.

"Yes, I only need to change my clothings right now and we go!" I said, trying to make her leave from my room.

"We don't have time to kid's stuff, Chris... Change in front of me, I won't leave you alone this night."

I made a disappointment face, but she was still there, so I undressed. She had dressed with one of her wool pullover, this one dark blue, blue jeans and trainers. This was the first time I saw my mom with that kind of shoes.

I took off my pajamas' trousers, and a thick thread of precum could be seen between it and my cock's head. "Oh, you moron, you can't behave even now..." I threw apart the trousers and the thread broke. My cock was hanging and swung softly back and forth. My mom was watching it all from the door with a smile.