Terone Test 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a black hoodie with blue jeans - it was the more comfortable and durable fabric we had, for sure - and, once ready, I looked at my mom again. She smiled and winked at me, and I thought she was sexy even with those clothes on.

I grabbed my backpack and she grabbed hers, and we left the house. I stopped a moment and looked back to that house that had seen me among the last 18 years. I felt strange, I felt guilty, I felt sad... That house was my home, and now we were leaving it behind.

"Someday I'll be back for you... I swear..." I whispered to the house.

Its lights were smaller every step we made, and every step we made confirmed that we were leaving to the nowhere, to find no one, just with an objective in mind: survive.

Chapter Eight

It had been a quiet evening, as every other she could remember there. Maybe she had friends, but she wanted them apart of her life. The few times she had opened to someone, and that someone discovered who she was... it all went bad from then on. A pretty, rich and lonely girl? What else could anyone ever desire? They tricked her, they lied to her... People...

However, today she felt different. She was hugging her blue silk cushion, which made contrast with her only clothings right then: her pink panties. She had been on her bed almost all the evening and night, but she wasn't bored. She was happy. She could not think about anything else. She could not think about anyone else...

She hugged her cushion stronger, and sank her face on it, yelling with a smile on her face. Everytime she thought about it, her temperature increased, her body was more sensible, she had goose bumps, her nipples became hard and her lower lips started to drip. But even more important than that, she felt warm, protected, and happy.

Feelings she had never felt before, or at least not so vivid. Was she in love? It could be... She smiled without a reason at all times and was nervous because maybe she could have again another date...

Between smiles, she relaxed on her bed and closed her eyes, wishing she could dream about it this night, and the next one, and the next one...

* * *

It was dark. On the street, the only sounds that could be heard were the rats running free, the bats flying in circles and some cars driving their way home. The moon on the sky was red... blood had been spilled that day...

She had already walked for a while, maybe an hour or two. But she had to walk even farther. Why? She didn't know, but she had to. It was cold, she could feel it in her skin, but as soon as the air caressed her silhouette, it turned warm as she was hot inside. She could not think about anything else than touch herself to release all the tension, all the desire, all the lust. But she knew that as soon as she released, she would need more.

She heard some steps by her side. Were they following her? No... she felt confident and safe... A boy appeared by her left.

"So... where do we go to, now?" the boy said. He looked so tired and his voice was broken. Probably they hadn't drank anything on the last hours.

As soon as she realized, her throat went dry and arid. She coughed and tried to swallow. "I don't know... Maybe we should be able to go first somewhere far, but near enough so we don't faint on our way... I'd like to drink something..."

Did she say so? She was talking without thinking what to say.

"Yeah... me too... can I... can I ask you something?" the boy asked.

"Of course, babe, tell me."

"Why you don't... want me to call you Tina?"

Had he said Tina?

"Because you are my son..."

"I am not"

"But you have been like one for the last 18 years, and so you will be until the day I die. You can call me silly, stupid, even I prefer you to call me a bitch rather than calling me Tina. Understood?" she said, with a little anger at the end.

"Yes, mom... understood..."

"Look, there's the bridge. I think they won't search for us crossed the bridge, at least I hope so... it's our best bet..."

The center of the city was now some minutes away. Right there, there could be seen only some lights of lonely houses that preferred a calmed place to be - or that didn't have enough money to live on the city -, and even they were far on the distance. The only brightness came from the red moon and some lonely lights, most of them broken or burnt out.

Suddenly, the bushes to her left made a subtle move. She had a bad feeling.

"Have you... heard that?" she asked.

"It must be the wind, mom, do not worry about..."

A fast shadow came from the bushes with a growl and jumped over the boy, who hit with his backpack the ground. A big dog - or a small wolf - was trying to bite him, as he tried to protect himself with his arm, already soaked in red.

Her heart was beating fast and started to sweat. She noticed how her hand went to her back trouser pocket and grabbed a knife from it. She started to run to the wolf but, then, it left the boy and jumped over her.

* * *

Tasha woke up suddenly, sweating and anxious, breathing fast.

"Tina... she is in trouble... I have to go to find her!"

* End of Volume Two *