Terry

Story Info
Keeping a friend out of trouble.
8.7k words
4.57
57.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

The fact that Terry was married had me wondering just what was going on. I knew from talking to her over the years that I had known her, that she had been a wild child at one time. Now, here she was, telling me about the foursome, she and Lonny had had the month before last. I had the feeling that there was more to this than readily met the eye.

Since I was single, the foursome thing was out. I was also straight, so that part of a threesome was out. Well, that still left several options, so I was trying to read between the lines and to see where this was headed.

She did not go into any great detail, but I understood that a great time was had by all. I also figured out that Lonny was basically straight also. When Terry asked if Sharon and I had ever tried anything like that, several things became clear. One, this was a fishing trip and two; she did not know that Sharon and I had split up a while back.

"No Terry, we never tried anything like that. In fact, we aren't even together anymore. When she went to take care of her ailing Aunt last month, we split the blanket, so to speak." I told her in a low voice.

She looked at me for a long moment and then she took a swallow of her beer. I glanced around the nearly empty bar, to make sure there weren't any of the nosy people sitting too close to us. This conversation was definitely private, and I wanted to keep it that way.

Terry glanced at me. "I'm sorry to hear that. You two made a great couple. Can I ask what happened?"

"Let's just say that I beat my head on too many walls and that I had a headache. It wasn't any one thing, just a bunch of reoccurring problems that never went away."

She nodded understandingly. "I still see you two together from time to time but not like before. I was wondering what was going on."

I chuckled. "Oh, we spend a little time together, the sex was never a problem. I think that is what held us together for so long. Now, it keeps us both out of trouble, from jumping into some other relationship just for a roll in the hay."

Terry grinned and said, "I understand that. Lack of sex is only a problem, if you're the one not getting any."

I laughed. "Ain't that the truth."

She looked at me over the top of her beer mug for a moment as she took a drink. Sitting the mug down, she turned slightly toward me. "Speaking of which.... " She let the sentence hang for a second.

When I raised my eyebrows, she continued, "You know that Lonny went back to work on the river boats, don't you."

"I didn't know that. What happened to his job here?" I asked.

She shook her head and sighed. "He was putting in a lot of hours but not making enough money. He finally got tired of it and called a couple of old friends. He hired out on a tugboat as First Mate, the pay is good, but he is gone for weeks on end. It's been three weeks since he was home last and he won't be in for at least another two weeks." She paused again and took a sip of beer.

"It sounds like you're getting about as much as I am. I go to work and don't get back for three or four weeks. Then I have a week or ten days off, Sharon and I both have a chance to catch up, but it ain't like it used to be," I said and shook my head slowly from side to side. "When she worked with me, it was at least three or four times a week, now I'm lucky if it's twice a month."

Terry chuckled and nodded, "That sounds about right for us too. Talk about being frustrated. Lonny doesn't seem to miss it nearly as much as I do."

She paused to look into my eyes for a second, and then she took a deep breath. "That's why I asked Lonny, if he would mind if I spent some time with you. We both like you and trust you. Lonny knows that you are a gentleman and does not feel threatened by you. I've always found you to be interesting and I've been attracted to you for as long as I've known you."

I just stared at her for a second before I said, "Ok."

My silence drew out as I thought over what she had said. When I saw the smile on her face fading, I hastily added, "I find you very attractive, and I always have. In fact you have starred in a couple of my favorite fantasies, as of late." She grinned at that.

"My only problem is the fact that you are married. I don't poach on other men's range, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't want it done to me, so I don't do it."

She chuckled and said, "Since Lonny knows about it, it can't be poaching, as you call it. Think of it, as doing him a favor, you would be keeping me out of trouble. You know, keeping me away from some of the bad boys around here, the one's that would take advantage of a lonely woman."

I chuckled and replied, "I don't think there would be a chance of that, unless you wanted it to happen."

She grinned before she added, "Anyway, I do have an ulterior motive. I want a three way with two guys. Lonny has always been shy around other guys, not that I want the two guys to do anything with each other; I just want them both to take care of me. Four hands, two mouths, two.... Well, you get the idea. It happened once, a long time before I met Lonny and I want it to happen again with him. Do you think you could handle something like that?"

I shrugged and grinned. "I've only had the opportunity to try that once before in my life. The only problem was, I had been taking speed for a few days and was totally of no use in the bed, I'm sorry to say. The young lady wasn't disappointed but she didn't get all she wanted of certain things."

Terry laughed and asked, "You don't do speed now, do you?"

I shook my head and said, "Nope, gave up all the drugs a long time ago. That is except alcohol and I try to keep it to a minimum."

The bartender came by and I ordered us another beer apiece. When the beers were served and the bartender was once more on the other end of the bar, Terry asked, "Can you come over and work on the computers tomorrow, say around eight, in the morning. The kids will have already left for school. That'll give you most of the day to fix the major problems." She ended with a grin.

I chuckled and asked, "Yours or the computers?"

"Both," she answered, still grinning. "The computer needs its hard drive cleaned up and God knows I could use a hard drive of my own."

I shook my head slowly and smiled. "I think I can take care of both those problems for you."

About that time, Ann, Terry's next-door neighbor showed up. We did not get a chance to talk anymore until they got ready to leave. As Terry hugged me goodbye, she said, "I'll see you about eight in the morning, right?"

"I'll be there," I said.

*****

I had one more beer after Terry and Ann left, as my mind ran back over our conversation. Did I really want to get into something like this, was my question. Sex with Terry would probably be wild and uninhibited, that was on the plus side. The fact that she was married to Lonny was on the negative.

They were swings. Was that a plus or a minus? Did I want to be tangled up in that? Terry was a sweet and beautiful woman, definitely a plus. Two pluses, one minus, and a question mark. Well, at eight in the morning, I guess I would find out.

*****

Terry met me at the door of her house, wearing a very large tee shirt. The tee shirt was like a short dress and for a moment or two, I wondered if there was anything besides her under it. As we crossed the living room, headed to the den, she bent over and picked up a small piece of paper up off the floor. She had on a very short pair of white shorts on under the shirt.

I grinned and shook my head at myself, as we continued into the den. I felt a little strange at being here in the first place, knowing that the computer was not the only thing, she wanted me to work on. Would I have felt better or worse, if she was naked under the shirt?

In the den, Terry stopped next to the computer desk and said, "This is the computer of Lonny's that you put the new operating system on. It is working a lot better now, but he still can't get the printer to work. Can you fix it for him?"

I sat down at the desk and nodded, "No problem. It probably needs the right driver loaded."

Terry laughed and said, "Ok, if you say so. I have a couple of things to do, so if you need anything, just yell."

I was right. After I found the disk for his printer and loaded the drivers, the printer worked fine. I was printing a test page when Terry came back into the room.

"It's done," I said.

"I knew you were good with computers. Do you want to look at my daughters now? It's running slow and keeps locking up on her," she said as she walked over and rested a hand on my shoulder.

When I stood up, she did not move away from me and left her hand on my shoulder. We stood there inches apart, looking into each other's eyes. I could see in her eyes that she wanted me to kiss her.

I wanted to but I hesitated and grinned. "Show me to it and I'll see what I can do."

She stepped back slowly with a look of disappointment on her face. "It's in her bedroom."

I followed her down a hallway and into her daughter's bedroom. "You'll have to pardon the mess in here. You know how it is with kids and their rooms."

I chuckled and said, "I know all about it. I raised two and they're rooms were just as bad as this one, if not worse."

I turned the computer on and hit the delete key to get into the setup program. Terry stood beside me and watched as I checked all the settings. They seemed to be fine, so I exited and let the computer boot up. Once it booted, I opened and closed a couple of programs I was familiar with, just to see how fast they opened. It was a little slow but not too bad. I opened the de-fragmentation program and found it had not been run since they had bought the computer.

"Well, here's most of the problem." I told Terry. "This needs to be run at least once a week, more often if she uses the computer a lot."

Terry nodded and squatted down next to my leg and said, "You'll have to show her how to do this. Lonny always does mine and his when he's home."

"Why don't I just show you how and then you can show her and do your own," I said with a grin.

She grinned back and laid her hand on my thigh. "I know how to do my own." She paused a second and then added, "Oh, you mean the computer."

I laughed and shook my head, "Yes, dear, that's what I meant." I started over and showed her how to run the program from the start.

Once the program was working at cleaning up the mess on the hard drive, Terry said, "That looks easy enough." She watched the screen for a moment or two as it slowly did its job. "Is this going to take long?"

I shrugged and said, "From the looks of it, it'll take a while, probably an hour at least.

She grinned mischievously and said, "Good, then you'll have time to look at mine."

"Your computer?" I asked with a grin of my own.

She stood up and took my hand, "Well, to start with anyhow. After that, we'll see what happens."

I stood up and followed her to the other end of the house and into the master bedroom. A king sized bed dominated the room. It had a mirrored headboard and a full wooden canopy. In the corner of the room was a desk with a computer on it. She led me over to it and indicated that I sit down.

"What seems to be the problem with this one?" I asked as I turned it on.

"For one thing, I can't seem to get the web camera to work. For another, I have entirely too much junk on it. Most of it is old jokes and e-mails that I have saved. Some of it is pictures, some of which I want to keep, and others I want to get rid of. The problem is that I'm scared to delete anything. I'm always afraid I'll delete the wrong thing and screw up the computer." She replied in a rush.

I chuckled and said, "As long as you stay in the My Documents directory, you can't hurt anything. Anyway, everything you delete goes to the trash bin. You can always retrieve it, if you make a mistake."

Terry laughed and squatted down next to me. "Like I tell Lonny, I'm a computer user and that's all I want to be. I don't know anything about them except how to go to the programs and web sites I like. Oh, I can save a file or send an e-mail and I can play games; that's about the extent of my knowledge."

"Well, let me get the web cam to working and then I'll teach you how to manage files and stuff." I told her.

"Ok, I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be back in a bit. If you need anything just yell." Terry said as she stood up and stretched.

I checked the camera and its hook up. Everything seemed to be fine physically. I opened the camera program and tried to run it. It came up with a message about the camera being in use by another program. I checked to see what else was running. There was nothing that remotely resembled another camera program. I decided to uninstall the camera and reload it.

The uninstall went without a hitch but I could not find the disk to reload from. I searched the desk and drawers but came up empty. I went to the bathroom door and knocked. When Terry did not answer, I knocked again louder and called out to her. I knocked again and opened the door a crack.

"Hey Terry, where is the disk for the web cam?"

I heard her say something but could not understand her, the running water was too loud, and the shower door farther muffled her voice. The water shut off and I heard the shower door slid open.

"It's in on Lonny's desk somewhere," she said.

"Ok." I replied and started to close the door.

"If you can't find it, let me know and I'll give you a hand. I'll even help you find the disk," she said with a chuckle and turned the water back on. I closed the door and went to find the disk.

*****

I was installing the software for the camera when I heard he bathroom door open and glanced around to see Terry standing in the doorway with a large towel wrapped around her body. The towel covered her from her armpits to the middle of her thighs. Another towel was wrapped around her head, turban style.

She was not showing much more than she had been in the tee shirt but there is something inherently sexy about a woman dressed in a towel. I wondered why that was for a second. The only answer I could figure was that most of the time the woman was naked under the towel. I chalked it up to a guy thing and went back to work on getting the camera set up.

She walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, as she asked, "Well, how's it going?"

"I'm about to find out." I answered as I clicked on the camera icon.

The camera program came up and I actuated the camera. The camera came up instantly, showing me sitting in the oversized office chair and Terry standing behind me rewrapping the towel. I only caught a glimpse of her bare hip and the side of one breast; just enough to know that she was nude under the towel.

"Looks like its working fine," I said with a smile.

She glanced at the screen and laughed as she got the towel adjusted to her liking. "Good, I've missed one of my favorite toys," she said with another laugh.

I used the keyboard to adjust the focus. "Now that that's done, are you ready to learn how to clean up your files?"

She moved over beside me and squatted down. "Sure," she said. "Let's clean up the old e-mails I've saved first. Most can go but there are a few with pictures and jokes that I want to keep. I'm just not sure how to separate them from the e-mail and where to save them."

I pulled up her saved e-mail file and we started through them. The first couple of jokes she wanted to save, I showed her how. Then a picture of a beautiful redheaded woman came up in the next e-mail. She was naked and on her knees next to a bed giving someone a blowjob. It only took me a second to recognize the bed across the room in the photo.

Terry laughed and said, "Damn, I had forgotten about that picture. Mary sent it to me because the one in my camera was all fuzzy. I want to save it somewhere so that I'll remember where to find it."

I looked over at her and grinned as I brought up windows explore and opened the My Documents file. I set up a Dump directory and then went back and copied the picture to it. I explained all the steps to Terry as I went.

Another couple of e-mails later, we came to another picture of the same redhead, this time she was on the floor with a woman's head between her legs and another dick in her mouth. Whomever she was sucking on was the same guy as last time. I could not be sure but the head between her legs looked a lot like Terry's.

"Busy lady" I muttered "and a damned happy one too."

Terry laughed and replied, "Yes she was."

I chuckled and told Terry to move the picture to the Dump directory as I had done the other one. She stood up, moved over, and sat down on my leg before she slowly went through the procedure. The way she was sitting, straddling my thigh, I could feel the heat of her sex through the towel.

When she finished moving the picture, she sat up a little straighter and grinned. "That was easy enough," she said as she deleted the original e-mail. "Do the pictures stay in that Dump directory?" She asked.

I switched back to My Documents and then opened My Pictures and showed her how to make a folder with Barbara's name on it. That was the lady in the picture.

"Just make a folder for each person or whatever you need to keep things organized. The jokes and such can go in folders in the main My Documents directory. Think of it as a digital filing cabinet." I told her.

"Hey this is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be," she said with a grin. "Let me do a few more, just to be sure I got it down."

She went through a half dozen more e-mails. She moved a joke and a recipe to folders she made and then she moved two more pictures of Barbara, one of which showed her licking Terry's pussy. One was an extreme close up that consisted of Barbara's tongue and Terry's hard pink clit. After Terry moved this one, she opened it and looked at it. She squirmed on my leg, as the heat from her sex got even hotter.

"She sure was making me one happy camper, I guarantee you that. She teased and ate me for over an hour before she finally took me over the edge to a mind-blowing climax. She would bring me close and then she would pull back to lick my pussy or my ass and then she would bring me close again. By the time, she finally let me come, I was yelling my head off. Lonny stuck his dick in my mouth to quiet me down or so he said, but that just made me come harder."

She laughed and added, "He said, I liked to have sucked it slam off him and that a Hoover had nothing on me. That'll teach him to be a smart ass."

She dropped her left hand to my lap and ran it over the hard-on under my shorts. She traced the outline of it with her hand and then gave it a light squeeze.

"Damn, that's nice. I take it you like my pictures?"

"What's not to like?" I asked. "You're a beautiful lady and Barbara's a great looking lady also. The two of you together or separately would give any man a hard-on. If it doesn't, someone needs to shovel a little dirt because the guy is dead." I ended with a chuckle.

Terry grinned and stood up. She unhooked the towel and let it drop to the floor. Terry is short, around five two, blonde, and a real cutie. Without that towel, she was stunning. Her breasts, while small were perfectly formed with large dark circles under the large, hard, up turned nipples.

As my eyes traveled slowly on down her body, I took in her flat stomach, narrow waist, and flared hips. There was a lot more woman under that towel and under the baggy, sloppy clothes she normally wore than I had ever imagined.

She was a real blonde, as the small triangle of hair on her mound was the same honey shade as the hair on her head. The rest of her sex was cleanly shaven; the plump outer lips a light tan color. I let my eyes wander on down over her strong thighs and legs down to her tiny feet. I grinned and let my eyes slowly wander back up to her face.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers