Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers

As my eyes met hers, she asked, "Well, what do you think so far?"

Still grinning, I replied, "Gorgeous, just gorgeous."

She grinned and sat back down on my leg, her sex was like a branding iron on my skin. Her hand caressed my hard manhood through the shorts for a moment and then she went back to the computer, closed the picture, and went back to her e-mails.

I put my right arm around her waist and rested my hand on her firm stomach just above her mound. She went through about a dozen e-mails and deleted most of them. One had a picture of a tall well-tanned nude blonde on a brilliant white beach. This one, she saved in a folder named sister and I asked her about it.

She chuckled, brought up another e-mail, and opened the photo attachment. There was about half a dozen more pictures of the same woman on the same beach. I could see a family resemblance in her face but the rest of the body was very different from Terry. She was tall and very slim, with small cone shaped breasts and narrow hips.

As she moved the pictures to the new folder, Terry said, "This is my younger sister, she lives on one of the Caribbean islands and works at a nudist resort there. You should take a vacation and go down there sometimes; she would love to meet you, I'm sure. You're a nudist and she likes older men, so you two should get along great. I've mentioned you to her a couple of times, since you're the only nudist I know, and she seemed interested. Interested enough to ask for a picture anyway. When I told her that I didn't have one, she told me to get one."

I laughed and shook my head before I said, "Terry, you're almost too young for me. You're baby sister would be way too young to find anything interesting about an old fart like me."

Terry turned and looked at me before she said, "You're not old and you're very interesting, at least I think so. She would love you. She's younger than I am but she's a lot more mature than I am, in many ways. It's just a thought, which you should keep in mind. You never know, you might end up my brother in law."

She laughed and clicked on the web cam icon. "Now that this is working, I'll get her a picture, ok?"

I laughed and said, "Ok."

She leaned over, put her head next to mine, and took a picture. The picture clearly showed her as being nude, at least from the waist up.

"Uh, what's your sister going to think of you sitting on my lap without any clothes on?" I asked.

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek, "My sister knows me, and she knows all about our life style. We went on vacation down there several years ago and believe me, she won't bat an eye at this picture." Terry pulled on the front of my t-shirt and added, "She might wonder why you have your clothes on more than why I have mine off. You're the nudist after all."

Standing up, Terry said, "Why don't you get naked with me and I'll get her a better picture. Let me get the digital camera." She turned and went over to the dresser and opened a drawer.

I stood up, pulled the t-shirt off, and then kicked off my tennis shoes. As I slipped the shorts off, I asked, "You're going to scare her, sending a picture of a fat old man to her"

Terry turned around with the camera in her hand and froze. Her eyes were riveted to my manhood. After a moment, she grinned and licked her lips, she glanced up at my face, and then her eyes returned to where they had been.

"I don't think that slight bulge around your waist is going to scare her, in fact she won't even see it for a while. Her eyes will be where mine are." Her eyes flicked up to my face and then back to my manhood. "Just how big is that thing anyway?"

I shook my head and chuckled, "Big enough to satisfy me at any rate."

She laughed, opened the cover to the camera, and took a picture of me. "Big enough to satisfy me too and then some," she said as she moved closer and took another picture.

She lowered the camera and walked over to me, wrapping her fingers around my shaft, they did not meet by a half-inch or so. "Damn, you felt big through those shorts but I didn't think it was this big. It's not real long but boy, is it thick." She raised the camera and took a picture of her hand holding me.

"That should get her attention," Terry said and laughed. Then she added, "It sure has mine."

Her hand gently caressed my shaft and then rubbed the head lightly. I felt a drop of pre-cum smear across her palm and she took her hand off me and looked at it. She grinned and licked her palm.

"Ummm," she said and laid the camera on the desk as she knelt down in front of me.

She took a lick up the bottom side of my shaft and teased the raised flange just below the head. As she dropped her head for another lick, I picked up the camera and took her picture.

With a laughed she said, "I don't know if I'll send her that one or not. Lonny will get a thrill out of it though. He likes to watch me suck a dick, almost as much as I like to suck one."

She pulled my manhood down until it was level with her face and then she licked at the clear drop of fluid on the tip. I took a picture of that and then another as she sucked on the head. She sucked a little more of the shaft in and swirled her tongue around the head. I groaned softly and she slipped me out of her mouth.

"Oh, you like that do you?" She looked at my dick and then back up at my face. "I ain't sure how long I can do this; it's almost too big for my mouth. Why don't you get one more picture of me with as much of you in my mouth as I can get. Lonny with cum all over himself when I send it to him and it'll give me a thrill whenever I look at it."

She sucked me back into her warm wet mouth and slowly worked down as far as she could. I groaned twice more from the feelings she was generating and almost forgot to get a picture when she could not go any farther. She had a little over half of me in her mouth when I took the shot and shortly after that, she had to come up for air.

She worked her jaw from side to side and then chuckled, "Damn, I think I just about dislocated my jaw. Talk about a party favor, Barbara would have a fit over you. She has a bigger mouth than I do and loves everything oral. Once, she sucked Lonny and her husband both at the same time, you talk about a mouth full of meat, she had one. I think she came three times before she had to quit. I know she liked to have drown me."

She kissed the tip once more and then stood up. "Lets send these pictures to my sister and to Lonny, ok."

I sat down in the office chair and she sat back down on my leg, the branding iron heat even more intense from her sex. After a moment, I wiggled my leg and she laughed and shifted her position, pressing her sex even tighter to me.

"I'm putting my brand on you," she said and wiggled from side to side.

"No shit," I said and laughed. "That is one hot little box you've got there."

"Yeah it sure is and it stays that way most of the time. Lonny says the only reason I don't burst into flames is because it stays so wet down there all the time," she said with a laugh.

I had my arm around her waist and as she said that, I let my hand slid slowly down to cup her mound and the upper part of her short sex. She was downloading the pictures from the camera and wiggled again as my middle fingertip brushed against the hard nub of her clit as it slipped easily between the slippery, wet folds of her sex.

"Be very careful," she whispered. "Or you'll have a wild woman sitting on your lap in a minute. I was already turned on from you coming over here, then sitting here with just that towel on and looking at those pictures added to it. Seeing you naked for the first time and sucking on that dick of yours has me on a medium to high boil right now. If you play with that very much, I'm going to go ballistic in a hurry and I really want to take it slow and make myself wait, if I can."

I moved my hand up slightly and caressed her mound lightly. "Ok, I can wait, anyway I like slow and easy. It makes things last longer and then when you do go boom, it's so much more intense."

She nodded and said, "Ain't that the truth. After three weeks, I'm surprised I haven't gone boom already."

She copied the pictures to a new folder with her name and mine on it and then set up an e-mail for her sister and then one for Lonny. Lonny got all the pictures of her sucking my dick and her sister got the ones of me, the one with Terry's hand wrapped around my dick, and the last one of Terry with her mouth full.

"These should blow both their minds," Terry said with a chuckle. "Plus Lonny's cookies, if I know him. He won't get his until after supper tonight but he'll be on the phone quicker than shit when he does." She laughed and added, "I can just hear the phone sex we'll be having, right now. I'll give him all the details of what we do today and then we'll both come our brains out."

She sent the two e-mails and leaned back against me. I ran my hand up across her stomach and cupped her right breast gently before I gave it a light squeeze. Her back arched slightly pressing her breast tighter to my hand. I massaged the firm globe for a second and then pinched and rolled the hard nipple. She made a soft murmuring sound in her throat as the nipple grew longer and harder.

"You like that, I see," I said softly and she nodded.

I brought my other hand up and caressed her other breast the same way. She arched her back more and made a sound half way between a moan and a whimper.

After a moment of me caressing and teasing both breasts, she sighed and whispered, "Oh yes, you have good hands and know how to use them. Lonny has big hands like you do and I'm going to die if I ever get all four of them on me at one time."

When I kissed her neck and ran my tongue up along it to nibble at her ear lobe, she did moan softly. I kissed back down her neck and out along her shoulder. Her hand found my dick and she squeezed it.

"Take me to the bed and fuck me. Please," she whispered huskily.

I picked her up in my arms, which I think surprised her, and carried her to the bed. I laid her down on it and crawled in next to her. She rolled over against me and we were locked in a gentle embrace and a passion filled kiss. Her leg came up over my hip and she rubbed her sex against me as she moaned, a shiver running through her body.

I rolled over onto my back, taking her with me. She ended up straddling me, her hot sex pressed against the head of my manhood. She broke the kiss and sat up, pressing her sex tighter to me; the heat from her was incredible.

She placed her hands on my chest and rocked gently back and forth, my dick working deeper into her slit. She moaned and arched her back as another shiver ran up and down it. She stopped moving and sat there, perfectly still for nearly a minute. She opened her eyes and smiled down at me.

"I was fixing to come," she said softly. "I will when you enter me and it's going to be awesome, so just hold onto me tight."

She lifted her hips and took a hold on my shaft with her hand, lifting it up to rub the head around her wet opening. She took a shuddering breath and centered it up on the hottest spot yet and then she lowered her hips. Her weight drove me into her about three inches. The heat was like sticking your hand in a fire and her sheath was squeezing me tightly.

She yelled and then yelled again as her hips bucked and jerked. I held onto her hips, trying to keep myself inside her. Her orgasm was long and drawn out, I could feel her juices running down my shaft as she slowly settled downward on me. When about two thirds of my manhood was inside her, she suddenly lifted her hips slightly and lay down on top of me. She was breathing raggedly and her inner muscles were squeezing and rippling along my shaft and the head of my dick.

We lay this way for a long time. I was beginning to wonder if she had gone to sleep, when she stirred and sighed deeply. "Damn, I needed that," she whispered as much to herself as to me. She lifted her head and smiled at me. "Somehow, my fingers and toys just don't satisfy like the real thing. Don't get me wrong, they're fun, but they just don't scratch that itch completely."

I smiled back at her and hugged her to me tighter. "Maybe it's more a matter of another warm body than it is the sex act itself."

She chuckled and nodded her head, "I think you may be onto something there." She wiggled on top of me and sighed, "You're comfy; big and solid." She giggled and wiggled her hips on my manhood, "I don't just mean that either."

She giggled again. "I know one thing, if we do have that threesome, you're going to have to be where you are now. You have got me stuffed here and I don't think it would fit in my ass. Lonny's a tight fit there."

She took a shuddering breath and let it out slowly. "God, I'll probably explode with the two of you in me. I'll blowup like a balloon with to much air in it."

I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "You ain't even got all of me in you yet."

She wiggled her hips and giggled as a shiver ran up her body, "Yeah, I know." She sighed, laid her head on my chest, and kissed it. "I'm going to see what I can do about that in a minute, as soon as I get some energy."

I grinned as I rolled us over until she was on her back. I lifted my upper body with my arms and looked down at her. "You save your energy, just relax and let me see what I can do."

When I lifted my hips and pulled halfway out of her, she whimpered and bit her lower lip. When I lowered my hips and went back into her slowly, she moaned and lifted her hips to meet me. I fucked her slowly with medium length strokes, each punctuated with a whimper and a groan.

When my hips touched hers, she rolled her hips up to press against me, she groaned even louder, a shudder running up her body. Her hands on my back gripped me tighter, her nails digging in slightly. We held still, our bodies pressed tightly together as another shuddering shiver ran up her body. She was squeezing and milking at my shaft with her hot wet sex.

Terry's hands relaxed and she took a long shuddering breath; there was a trembling in her hips. I knew she was very close to an orgasm. I held still until the trembling stopped and she opened her eyes. She smiled up at me and then grinned.

"You're in trouble now, when I do go boom it's going to be twice as hard on you." Her hips trembled and her eyes closed, as I tightened my ass muscles and caused my manhood to move inside her.

I did it again and she whimpered. "Oh shit! Don't! Please don't! I'm going to come if you do." She pleaded in a whispery voice.

I held still and let her relax again. She took a deep breath and let it out slow, she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Damn! I could feel you swell up and then press tighter against the front of my vagina. I feel like I'm stretched to the limit now, and when you did that.... Damn!" She took another deep breath and let it out noisily.

"What are you going to do when I pull almost all the way out and then ram it back in?" I asked with a grin.

A shudder ran up her body and she whimpered just from the thought. "That's what I thought," I said and then did just what I had asked her about.

She froze as I moved my hips up, a wide-eyed deer in the headlights look on her face. When my hips went down, she yelled and bucked her hips as her nails raked my back. The yell went on as I lifted my hips and slammed into her again. Her whole body was trembling and jerking wildly as she came with a hot wet gush that worked its way down my shaft and out onto my balls.

When I made a third solid stroke, the yell cut off sharply, and her hips moved up to meet me. Her eyes were now closed and her mouth was open, a slack look on her face.

I fucked her with full hard strokes, her hips meeting me solidly at the bottom of each one. Her legs had come up off the bed, and were now wrapped around my hips. This tilted her ass up and seemed to line me up better in her hot boiling sex.

She was so wet; I could hear a squishing noise, as I moved in and out of her. I felt my orgasm starting to build and I slowed my pace to hold it off. Terry's heels drummed on my lower back and I sped back up.

A dozen strokes later, I was very close to coming, trying to hold it off by a force of will. Terry had started a wailing moan that was going up the scale and up in volume. She was now using her legs and back to ram herself against me at the bottom of each stroke. Her inner muscles were grabbing and sucking at me as I moved back and forth in her.

With a loud groan, I planted myself as deep in her as I could and hunched with short sharp motions. She worked her hips with me and let out a yell as we came, together. I froze but she kept on moving wildly, her nails once more digging into my back. Between the two of us, she was flooding like a lake with a busted dam.

Suddenly she was yelling even louder and her arms wrapped around me as she lifted herself completely off the bed. I moved back, wrapped my arms around her, and rolled over, sitting up as I did. As her weight settled on my lap, driving me a little deeper into her, she yelled again and wiggled her hips and ass.

How long we stayed this way, I have no idea. I slowly came back to my senses hugging Terry tightly and rocking her gently. Her arms were tightly around me and her head was against my chest, a soft whimpering murmur coming from her throat.

I took a deep breath and kissed her hair. She shivered as I did and mumbled softly. I stroked her hair and then her back; she hugged me tighter and murmured contentedly.

My manhood had softened to a semi hard state but did not seem to want to soften completely. It probably had to do with the steady heat of Terry's sex, still wrapped tightly around it. From time to time, her inner muscles would give a little twitch and then a light squeeze. Each time they did, she would shiver slightly and then sigh.

I continued to stroke her back, as I would have done to reassure a child. Other than her size, there is nothing childlike about Terry, believe me, she is all woman. It just seemed to be the right thing to do at the time. She sighed deeply and snuggled her head against my chest. I kissed her hair and hugged her gently to me.

She sighed again and whispered, "I think I hurt myself." She chuckled softly and added, "Be careful what you wish for, you might get it; and oh brother, did I. I knew sex with you would be good but wow." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I wonder how I could explain a second husband to the rednecks around here."

I laughed and hugged her tighter. "Your daughter would be more of a problem, not to mention Lonny."

She chuckled and nodded, hugging me back. "Then I'll just have to get you married off to my sister. That way we can at least keep it in the family." She chuckled again and I chuckled along with her.

She straightened up and looked up at my face, smiling. I smiled back at her and then leaned over to kiss her. As the kiss went on for a few minutes, I felt her pussy tightening up around my manhood and start to pulse with little rippling waves. I tightened my ass cheeks to make it swell and jerk, which brought a soft moan from her.

She broke the kiss and grinned at me. "Be careful or you're going to get me started again." When I made my manhood move again, she took a short sharp breath and grinned. "Oh, I guess that means you're not scared, huh?"

I grinned and leaned back, falling over onto my back with her on top of me. She ended up sitting on me with her feet, one at each of my shoulders. She had a wide-eyed expression for a moment and the grinned. "Damn, we sure get around don't we? I think we started out in this position, only facing the other direction. I'm just glad you're not fully hard like you were then or I'd have a problem."

TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers