Terry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

As I twitched my slowly hardening member, she moaned and closed her eyes for a second. "Oh shit! I'm in trouble now. In this position, I can't move without getting off you and with it growing, I'm going to have more than I can handle in a minute."

She rocked her hips from side to side and groaned. "Oh, that feels so good, so very good."

When I twitched inside her again, she groaned and leaned back, resting her upper body on her arms, lifting her hips slightly to relieve the growing pressure in her sex. The only problem was that it also pressed me tighter to the front wall of her vagina. As she moved her hips slowly, up and then down, the head of my dick rubbed against that front wall.

She groaned long and deep, her hips shivering. "Oh shit!" she whispered. "I'm not going to last very long like this."

I could not move very much with her in this position, so I grinned at her and said, "Well, I guess you'll just have to get off the pony ride then."

"Oh, hell no!" She shot back as she raised and lowered her hips again.

The shiver was back in her hips and her stomach muscles jerked and rolled. "Oh God, I don't know what you're hitting in this position but...."

Her hips lifted and she let out a yell as she slammed them back down, her orgasm rolling over her hard and fast, her hips jerking and rocking in quick short movements. The yell was now a grunting groan in time with her hips.

She kept on moving and coming until her arms gave out and she lay down between my legs, pulling me part ways out of her pussy. This brought another loud yell and her legs up toward her stomach.

I sat up quickly and grabbed a thigh in each hand, pulling her tighter to me. She yelled again and wiggled her butt from side to side, her legs now on my shoulders. I rocked back and forth, moving my manhood slowly in and out a little.

She tossed her head back and forth on the rumpled sheet and grabbed a handful of it with each hand, pulling herself closer to me, a loud whimpering moan coming from deep in her chest.

This went on for a couple more minutes and then she used her hands and legs to pull and push away from me. I eased my grip on her thighs and stopped moving as she did, letting her get away. She groaned loudly as I was pulled out of her and then she sighed, as she got far enough to roll over onto her side and curl up.

"Oh God, enough!" she said hoarsely.

I grinned and moved over to lay down behind her and cuddle with her. She shivered and then sighed as I hugged her to me. Her hard breathing slowed and my arm across her lower chest told me her heart rate came down. I kissed her on the neck below her ear and she shivered.

After a while, she sighed and whispered, "I think I've finally met my match." She took a deep breath and giggled. "I've never called Uncle at sex before in my life. I always considered myself the Energizer Bunny when it came right down to it." She chuckled and cuddled back against me. "I think I'm going to sleep for about a week."

I grinned and replied, "Ok darlin, you do that. I'll hold you for a while and then I'll get dressed, then I'll finish up with your daughters computer and shut yours down."

She nodded and sighed as I pulled the covers up over us.

*****

Terry was snoring with a softly purring sound when I eased off the bed and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up and found my clothes before I went to check on her daughter's computer. It had finished defrag so I tested the speed with which it opened and closed a couple of programs. It was much faster so I shut it down.

Back in Terry's room, I shut off the web cam and brought up the software for it. I went through the video recording quickly and clipped it at the point I had pulled the covers up over us.

Smiling, I found two blank CDs and copied the file to both of them. One I put in her CD player and the other I slipped into my work case. I deleted the file from the computer and turned the web cam back toward the chair.

I wrote her a quick Postit note and stuck it to her monitor. It just said, that I had really enjoyed myself and for her to call me when she woke up. That I had a big surprise for her and I hope she liked it.

*****

Our adventure has been going on for a couple of years now. There are now four of us as I'm with her sister, who moved back to the states. We both work at a nudist ranch about ninety miles from Terry and Lonny's house. If anyone is interested, let me know, I might write about some of the other times we have had.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers