Tev's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she came back down to earth, or rather, the reality on the ship. Her arousal was giving way to sensitivity while the plunging of the cock had slowed down but continued with the same depth nonetheless, causing her stretched thighs to twitch. She was still panting hard to regain her breath, now feeling the aching in her limbs. Her eyes opened, locking with his gaze and signaling defeat and exhaustion. He was watching her attentively.

Her focus returned to her nipples. The piercings had grown in length, forming shiny long, thin, but firm metal bars that he merged into a single spoke by touching his thumbs together. The spoke effectively linked both breasts to each other by her nipples and ended on either side by two rounded prongs, equally shiny and smooth, that comfortably but tightly cradled the lower outsides of her breasts. He tapped the spoke a few times, watching her breasts jiggle as they dampened and absorbed the disturbances. She winced, painfully feeling the taps in the sensitive new holes through her nipples. They looked at each other in silence.

After some minutes Tev pleaded with him in a weak voice: "Please let me go". He had taken his revenge on her, through physical torment, mental terror and the embarrassment of causing her body to climax in the face of humiliation. She only hoped the experience would stay their secret. Why hold her any longer?

"That was informative," he responded, as if reading her mind. "But I have more questions".

Oh no....please. Her heart sank. She wasn't sure she could take anymore tonight.

To her relief the cock had mostly retracted from her vagina and was about to push inside again as it missed her entrance and instead rubbed firmly up between her labia before hitting her still swollen and highly sensitized clit, bending it upward. Her hips jolted and a loud shriek escaped her. She looked down at the thick cock head emerging between her thighs with wide eyes and saw it stop perhaps an inch later. It was about 2.5 inches in diameter with a raspy-looking tessellated metallic texture, shining in an abundance of her own juices. A Nanomorph...penis...thing. She flinched in horror as she realized the damage it could have done inside her.

She felt it twitch against her clit, then watched in disbelief as it forcefully shot a series of squirts of a pale white liquid upward. Some landed on her upper chest, between her breasts. Two squirts reached her chin, nose and lips, which she pressed tightly shut in disgust. From there the goo slowly dribbled back onto her breasts, slowly rolling down in thick globs along their insides and over her taut belly before seeping back in between the penis and her pussy below.

Not enough humiliation yet, apparently... she thought, noticing the slimy trail they left on her cleavage.

Her pussy traitorously clenched again, gripping emptiness, and thereby subtly rubbing itself against the firm rod embedded in its folds. It sent a ripple of excitement through her lower body. Tev swallowed in despair, her eyes tearing up again in embarrassment and confusion.

After about half a dozen squirts the twitching stopped. The wall was moving her lower now and she was glad that, with her head still forcibly turned downward, he would not be able to see her desolate emotional state. She watched Michael unzip his pants and produce his erect penis before her. It was well-formed, just slightly thinner than the one she was sitting on and had normal human color. She found herself staring at it with fascination, its hardness and proudness asserting an entitlement to dominate her will and her body.

Tev's mind stood beside herself, watching her own thoughts from a third person perspective with increasing bewilderment. What is wrong with you? Stop staring at it like you want it to fuck you, you slut.

Then it hit her: she did want it; she longed to submit herself to it. He had figured it all out from her scan. He had thoroughly deciphered her meticulously constructed complex maze of self-protection and self-delusion. She quietly started to cry, suddenly realizing she was losing the battle. He was turning her inside out; her innermost cravings were winning over her pride.

Silent sobs shook her body. He placed his hand gently across the left side of her face.

"it's ok, Tevala" he soothed her with a compassionate voice. Her tears flowed freely now.

She continued to sob for a few moments while he softly caressed her chin, cheek and ear. "Why are you doing this to me?" she weakly whined, slowly regaining her composure. Her eyelids felt puffy and swollen. She kept looking down at his cock, her vision blurred by the tears.

"You betrayed me, Tevala. I love you, but I also feel vengeful anger for you." he explained. "Your scan showed me your deeply rooted conflict and I couldn't imagine it being correct so I needed to verify my findings. And I found a way to punish you while also showing you my love by giving you what you profoundly desire."

"Well, you obviously succeeded in humiliating me. Please let me go now," she plead, squinting her eyes to expel the remaining tears.

"Are you sure you want me to, Tevala?"

He moved his cock closer, offering it to her lips, softly touching them with the firm, exposed head. She wrung with herself for several seconds, then opened them slowly, letting her tongue touch the tip as her eyes filled with tears again. No no no no nooo

Her lips closed around the tip of his cock, welcoming it in her mouth as it tenderly pushed upward. Her tongue twirled around it by its own doing, slowly pulling it deeper, fulfilling some dark need in her. She felt the cock beneath her probe her pussy again, then insistently enter her vagina with one assertive lunge, eliciting a low groan from the depths of her throat. Surprisingly it held there, stretching her with firm pressure, but otherwise remained still.

After suckling his cock for a few minutes she felt the wall lift her up again, pulling the cock out of her mouth. She tried to follow it, but was held back by the dendrites holding her hair. Her flat tongue extruded from her open lips, from which a thread of saliva formed as a last bridge to the cock before disintegrating into little sprinkles.

Something was tugging on her breasts. She watched the metal spoke shorten between her nipples. The outside prongs pulled her breasts together into two nicely rounded, tight orbs with her erect nipples standing at attention on top of them, proudly presenting her femininity. She found herself pleased with the picture.

His cock moved beneath the tight fold of her breasts, causing them to bulge apart as it pushed in between them. It slid smoothly upwards in the lubrication that had been deposited on her cleavage earlier. She felt dirty watching its glistening, strained, red head emerge with obscene fascination. The displacement of her breasts tugged hard on her nipples, each sending a sharp thread of pain ringing through her that merged somewhere in her lower body, creating a tingle of excitement. She gasped audibly, feeling herself clench again. As his cock came close to her mouth, her tongue extended to greet it, lapping it briefly before it retracted back down. She felt something lick her clit, alarming her and causing her hips to jerk back. Her view of her pussy was obstructed by her breasts and Michael's body pressing up against her. As the cock moved up again, touching her open lips, she again felt something tease her clit in synchrony, as if two lips were closing around it. She licked the cock as it departed again and gasped at what felt like a simultaneous lap at her clit.

What the....Evil bastard...he's making me lick myself, she thought, watching his erect rod penetrate the shiny sheath of her breasts again, aiming straight for her eager lips. In a sudden rush of anxiety she opened her mouth wider, avoiding any contact with the cock. To her dismay, though, it pushed far deeper into her mouth as in the previous cycle, wedging itself between the upper part of her tongue and her palate.

"Nnnnggghhhhhhh" she moaned against the thick flesh lodged in her throat, translating the sensation from the soft wedge that was squeezing her clit.

Fuck.....that feels so good...she heard herself think while quickly closing her lips around the shaft far behind the rim of the head. If he was giving her back some control, she was going to make best use of it, even if it was overtly designed to cause her further humiliation. She was past feeling humiliated.

Tev felt her clit captured firmly at its base. Her hips squirmed from the sensation. When the cock started pulling out, she sucked hard on it, trying to prevent it from leaving. It made her buck wildly in response to the reciprocation. Adrenalin rushed through her groin as she struggled against her restraints. Damn...too much. Her hips had jolted hard against the rigid cock still implanted deep inside her vagina, bringing it back to her attention. She felt herself reflexively clenching down on it a few times. It felt good.

Michael's cock was speeding up its penetrations of her breasts, greeted at each apex by an increasingly sensuous moan. She had started to position her tongue flatly in its path, letting his cock splash against it before pushing it aside. Her clit was fully swollen and the resulting sensation was sending broad ripples of pleasure into her groin. Her hips were working the cock inside her, which continued to stretch her and otherwise remained hard and motionless. Two more splashes on her tongue, then she ceased breathing as her body stiffened and her mind singularly focused on the quickly spreading tingling in her belly that irrevocably amplified into a crushing orgasm.

Her body started shaking wildly, as she felt her womb rhythmically contract in tight spasms, rubbing its entrance against the hard cock that elicited a forceful feeling of fullness and dominance inside her. After several seconds she let out a loud wail of release but the widespread climactic cramping prevented her from catching her breath. Her hips writhed erratically on the impalement in her pussy. His cock kept pushing up against her lips and tongue in short, forceful thrusts, carefully timed to keep her on the crest of her climax for endless minutes. Finally he came, squirting forceful hot shots of his semen into her open mouth. Cum hit the back of her throat and quickly poured back down towards her lips, from where it dripped generously onto her tits. She faintly registered the distinct flavor of it for the first time while swallowing reflexively what she could, with her mind still entirely occupied elsewhere. She was seriously gasping for breath, which wasn't made any easier by having her mouth flooded with cum.

He slowly retracted his cock, leaving a sticky trail between her breasts, and eventually her spasms slowed before subsiding fully, leaving her hanging exhaustedly on the wall. The cock inside her pussy had pulled out as well. She had felt it enter her cervix once she came, which had been briefly uncomfortable but then had intensified her orgasm with an intimacy she hadn't experienced before. It started ejaculating directly into her womb at the same time Michael's cock did, pumping equally forceful jets of cum deep inside her while her womb was literally milking it with its orgasmic cramps.

Surreal... she thought weakly.

She was utterly spent. The dendrites in her hair were resolving now, releasing her head. It would have fallen forward from exhaustion, had it not already been resting on her chest. Her legs were being moved forward now as well into a more relaxed position. She moaned in pain when the repositioning started, after their long accommodation in their previous stretched pose. It took her joints several minutes to adjust back into their new state. Her knees were allowed to bend now, and she was brought to rest on her shins and elbows. She wailed loudly at the weight transition, but was eventually thankful for the much more comfortable position. Her limbs touched a soft padding on the ground, easing her adaptation to the new pose. She wanted to tumble on her side and just recover for a few days, but was hindered from falling over by two firm metallic braces that had formed, holding her on either side of her hips. Instead, she just allowed her torso to collapse on the ground, spreading her arms down her sides and resting her shoulders and head on the foamy-soft bedding. With a long sigh she finally relaxed her body as the aching slowly waned, allowing her mind to drift afield.

Something tugged very lightly at Tev's nipples. It felt pleasant. Tev indulged in it for a few moments, her mind still roaming far and wide, before jerking her chest off the foam padding in alarm. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at herself to examine the cause. Her breasts were hanging down freely now, slightly elongated by gravity but still very shapely, she found. The metal rod binding them had disappeared, though each nipple now had a thick ring inserted through their piercings from which a series of smaller shiny rings were forming a chain that loosely hung down and disappeared in two deep black holes in the white foamy mat directly beneath them. The holes' rims formed bulges, almost like white, contour-less lips. They were moving slowly, morphing from forming an "O" to an "M", then back to an "O".

Suddenly the chains tightened and started to slowly haul her nipples down into the holes. She held against the pull, watching with a mix of curiosity and dread as her breasts painfully deformed into a cone shape from the chains' force. Only when pain threatened to rip her nipples did she slowly concede some height, eventually watching helplessly as first her strained nipples, then increasing parts of her breasts were feasted upon by the two mouths.

Eventually the chains' draw stopped. After realizing that the pain from pulling on her nipples was now fully self-inflicted, Tev gradually eased the strain on them, allowing her breasts to return to their natural fullness and settle into their bulged fate. The lips' touches had actually felt very soft, and the mouths were now gently massaging her breasts from there base down to the nipples. They were slightly twisting her nipple rings before opening again, which sent delightful sensations directly to her groin. Tev relaxed slowly. Though still nervous from the vulnerable hold she was caught in, a subdued moan escaped her throat.

The tugging on her nipples started again; Tev's shoulders reflexively stiffened to attention, ready to haul her breasts out of their predicament while realizing yet again how powerless she was. But this tugging felt different, not the relentless, slow pull from before. Rather, a stirring on the chains, as if small weights were being added. She nervously looked down at the opulent bulges kneading her orbs but couldn't discover the cause of the rustle. Her senses were heightened and it actually felt pleasurable but she felt uneasy, her mind racing in horrific expectations.

Suddenly a sharp spike dug deep into her tender skin of her right nipple. Then another, and one on the left side. Tev shrieked loudly and her back lurched up, painfully ripping her breasts on the chains in an attempt to free them from the torture. Their elongation from the chain caused them to disengage from the massaging lips, and from the round gap between her breasts and the white bulge she saw an army of little metallic nanonorph spiders, each perhaps an inch in size, climb up along the chain and firmly bore their spiky feet into the tender flesh of her aureoles for better traction, before swarming across her breasts, belly and sides.

They had barely reached her nipples as something else wriggled on her toes. She half-turned to watch another wave of critters pour onto the soles of her feet, which, as she quickly realized, had been immobilized by bracelets around her ankles. Her toes curled in reflexive protest as she screamed in agony of the million pointy legs spiking the sensitive skin under her feet as well as her torso. Her minds eye followed them across her calves and up her inner thighs. The skin there was exquisitely sensitive, but what really had Tev worried was the projection of the current trajectory for both spider-streams: Within seconds they had reached the apex of her thighs and crawled onto the lips of her pussy.

"Stooopppp" she yelled at the top of her lungs, lifting her head and addressing the pleas directly to Michael, who stood calmly before her. To no avail. Masses of spiders kept creeping across her feet and tits, following the first wave that were now densely crawling across her pussy lips. Tev screamed in panic, feeling her protective lips being peeled apart, exposing her sensitive parts to their spiky scrabble. They raided her clit and vagina, both still sore from the abuses of the day. Tev felt her inner lips swiftly being pushed aside, screaming her lungs out in panic. They entered her vagina unfazed. She feared she would faint from the pain.

Others continued up along the crack of her ass, swarming across her ass cheeks. Her sphincter cramped tight in trepidation. Already she could feel the first sharp appendages push inside her ass. As more followed they collaboratively started to pry open her ass.

"Pleaaseee STOPPP" Tev screeched pleadingly to Michael. Sick bastard. The legs merged to form stronger levers, with additional critters joining each second to open her further. They secured each small progress with strong brackets until her sphincter was lodged wide open, allowing them to start pouring into her defenseless ass,

Why doesn't he just kill me? she thought. Her soles, thighs, breasts and private parts felt numb now. The critters in her vagina and ass continued to clump together to form a solid rod in both. More of them joined in, pushing the sides of her tunnels apart while progressing further inside. She felt scores of waves ripple across the surface of the growing rods inside her, rubbing against her tender internal membranes. After a few seconds they elicited a low moan from deep in her throat. She opened her eyes in surprise.

The spiky crawls had subsided, giving way to more waves of pleasurable ripples in her two holes. Her torso was propped up on her elbows with her forearm stretched out flat on the foam. Her fingers had dug firmly into the foam in agony, clenching the material in her fists. They were slowly relaxing now while she still feared the pain might resume any moment. Instead the two rods had stopped growing, quite formidably filling both her holes. They caused a slight tingling, as if a high frequency current was passing between them and through her flesh.

Feels like needing to pee she thought. Her groin reacted with excitement. She clenched both intrusions, greatly amplifying the tingling, and the excitement. Poached on her elbows and knees, she looked down along herself. The red flush on her thighs and breasts fit to the burning pulsating she felt there but she saw no more spiders on them. Her arms were fatigued and trembling, forcing her to drop her shoulders to the pad and feed her breasts to the bulges again. The pleasantly soft massage resumed, to which she surrendered with a deep moan.

Michael pulled her head back hard by the hair, and, taking advantage of her agape jaw, inserted his rigid cock into her mouth, pushing it deep into her overstretched throat. She gagged, then coughed onto the fleshy plug, but he held it there firmly, forcing her to control her reflex. Her face blushed deep red from the strain, with absent and half-closed eyes indicating her entire focus on establishing a manageable, though noisy, air supply through her nose.

After a few moments she had stabilized her breathing. She now concentrated on her surroundings again. Her vision was useless with her eyes staring unfocussed at Michaels abdomen an inch away. The cocks, for lack of a better term for the intrusions in her ass and cunt, rippled synchronously inside her holes, but otherwise did not move. Their modulated tingling induced well-orchestrated crescendos of pleasure in her groin. The bulges continued to pluck her breasts like ripe fruit, and the final twisting of the piercings sent shivers of delight on an express lane to her womb. She felt something rhythmically nudge her clit in symphony with the other sensations. Despite, or perhaps by virtue of her atrocious situation she felt a beginning tell-tale cramping in her belly again. Her breathing grew more strenuous as stifled moans emanated onto the shaft in her throat. She knew she couldn't hold back much longer.