Tev's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers

Two breaths later her belly cramped firmly with only brief periods of relief and her thighs quivered in exhaustion and anticipation of the building climax. Her hips started to buckle, then her breathing halted as she passed the point of no return. She felt a sharp pain in the base of her skull around the palate just as the crest of her climax started to spread from her groin across her body, screaming onto the pole in her mouth. She came hard, her body shuddering violently and her hips flailing erratically in the air. She roared and brayed in unleashed lust onto Michaels cock, from which a sharp piton had lodged itself deep into her brain.

He is scanning my orgasm. Tev fathomed the crumbling of her innermost bastion of privacy. Her climax continued endless minutes before she collapsed unconsciously onto the soft mat.

****************

Tev came to. Her head hurt. She did a quick check of her body - everything was aching but no acute pain. That was good. She noticed she was naked - then her memories returned in an instant. Absorbed with what had happened, she huddled in an embryonic pose, ignoring any training she might have received. She had so much to process; the loss of control she had been coerced to endure, the pain and humiliation she had suffered. But it was the realization that she had found unimaginable sexual fulfillment in it that confused her most. Michael had caused her no lasting harm. He had merely given her an unobstructed look deep into her own psyche. It had aroused her beyond measure. Tev found herself battling an unsettling fear: Would she need him to do it again? She quickly banned the thought from her head. You are not an addict, stupid!

There was a pile of clothes stacked neatly in front of her. After calming down from the rush of her horrific memories, she slowly sat up and reached for the stack.It is what it is, Tev, deal with it! Her motions accelerated. She hurried to put on the clothes, restoring at least the illusion of a protective armor to comfort her. She had barely locked her belt and buttoned up her olive-green jacket when a door slid open.

"Carmona" she heard McAdams shout to her. She turned to see his familiar broad frame rush to her side and hastily embraced him, feigning profound relief by clasping her arms tightly around him. Her body was shaking. "It's ok, Carmona", Rutt's calm voice soothed her. "We'll get you home".

Supported by her team mate Tev turned to look back once more at the room before she walked out. She realized she would be longing for his control again before long.

KrisMeads
KrisMeads
11 Followers