Text From a Mystery Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, "So fucking good."

She continued to bounce in my lap as I bit, chewed and sucked her little titties. Her grip on my head tightened as she groaned, "Cuuuuuuuuuming!"

Ginny slowed her up and down motion as she recovered from her first orgasm. I wrapped my hands around her and took an ass cheek in each hand. I spread her wide and traced a finger through her well lubricated crack and over her virgin anus.

When I pressed my middle finger past her sphincter, she said, "Wrong hole, Chris!"

I didn't respond and started to finger her asshole as she fucked herself on my cock. I looked up and Ginny had her eyes closed as she adjusted to the double penetration.

After a short time, she started bouncing with more urgency. She groaned, "Yeah ... yeah ... so fucking goooood!"

Soon I could tell her second orgasm was approaching, as she grunted, "More .... More ... cuuuuuuuming!'

When she exploded, I snuck a second finger up her tight butt hole. She screeched, "Noooooo ... noooooo .... Fuck yessssssssss!"

When she finished, she collapsed against my chest with my still hard cock buried in her pussy and two fingers full embedded up her ass.

She kissed my cheek and suggested, "Let me suck you off."

I told her, "I'm in the mood for more fucking!"

"Jesus Chris. You just wore out my pussy."

I rolled Ginny onto her back and was kneeling between her widely spread legs. I reached into the cushions of the couch and pulled out the tube of lube, I'd left earlier.

Ginny asked, "What's that for?"

I didn't say anything, as I opened the cap, squirted a large dollop of lube into my hand and started to coat my rod.

When I was thoroughly coated, I pressed another glob of lube into my hand. I looked at Ginny and instructed, "Open your ass cheeks for me, baby!"

She said, "No Chris. You know I don't do anal!"

I ignored her and said, "It will be much more comfortable if you let me lube you."

I almost laughed, because Ginny took hold of each round ass cheek and spread herself completely open, while at the same time saying, "Please Chris. No. I don't want to do this."

I pressed my first and then a second finger into Ginny's virgin hole and stroked her a couple of times. I pulled free and poured more lube onto my fingers and finger fucked her ass some more.

While still holding herself open she begged again, "Please don't do this!"

After pulling my fingers from her, I crawled forward, took hold of my raging cock and ran it along her crack. I wedged myself against her anus and said, "Remember to relax!"

I had to press hard before her anus blossomed and allowed my cock head to pop in. Ginny gritted her teeth and said, "Noooooo!"

Ginny was huffing and puffing as I leaned forward and pushed again. It was slow going and took nearly five minutes to hit the six inch mark.

"Your ass feels so good, Ginny!"

She didn't say anything and instead started to rub her throbbing clit. I took this as a good sign and started to stroke a few inches of fat cock in and out.

I love anal fucking and Ginny's asshole was magnificent. I was able to fuck three inches in and out at a comfortable speed. She continued to circle her clit and rub her pussy lips.

Soon, her expression changed. She huffed," I can't believe it!"

Her fingers worked hard on her snatch and her other hand found my ball sack and she massaged me. "I'm getting close, Ginny!"

"Me too! Me too! Fucking meeeeee tooooooooo!"

As Ginny exploded and had her third cum, my balls contracted and I exploded deep into her no-longer virgin asshole.

Ginny was wasted and sore. She took a quick shower before taking off. We didn't talk much and just exchanged a few words.

On Monday morning, two things happened:

I received a text from the mystery girl that simply said, "I told you Ginny wanted you to take her ass."

I didn't acknowledge the message.

I also received a call from Lori, asking if we could move our weekly Thursday afternoon date to Saturday night. After I agreed, she asked, "Why do you think Ginny thinks I told you to have anal sex with her?"

I admitted, "I don't know."

Lori asked, "Next time you talk to her can you tell her that I didn't put you up to it?"

I agreed and added, "What do I get from you?"

Lori laughed and said, "Christ, what more could I give you?"

The work week was busy as always. On Thursday morning I was sitting in my office doing some paperwork and all of a sudden, I knew ... just knew who the mystery texter was. I didn't know how she got her information, but I was positive I'd solved the mystery.

I flipped open my phone and scrolled through the photo's she had sent over the last couple of days. There were a set of three pictures of her breasts with nipple clamps attached to each nipple. Another series showed the fat pink dildo from the deep throat pictures being fucked into her pussy. My favorite was a series of six pictures of the girl's incredible ass. Her cheeks were open and the end of a string of beads was all that could be seen. In each picture, one bead from a set of anal beads had been pulled from her anus.

Since I worked a full day most Saturdays, it had been my habit to take Thursday afternoon's off. I took a ninety minute drive to a nearby college town. I found a college bar with a decent lunch menu and ordered food and a beer.

Once the waitress left, I took out my phone opened to the mystery woman's phone number and typed, "Val, when you're done with class, come meet me at The Home Plate Bar."

Twenty minutes later, she responded, "Fuck! How did you find out?"

When I didn't answer, she wrote, "Does my Mom know?"

I answered, "No!"

"I'm on my way."

Fifteen minutes later, as I was finishing my sandwich, Val McMichael, Lori's college aged daughter tentatively walked into the restaurant. She was dressed in typical college student clothing with a tight red American Eagle tee shirt highlighting her young firm breasts. She had tight jeans that were molded to her teenage hips, ass and legs. She wore flip-flops on her feet.

The bar was nearly empty so she easily spotted me and walked to my table, pulled out the chair next to me and sat.

"How did you find out?" was her greeting to me.

I shrugged and admitted, "I don't really know. I wasn't even thinking about your texts. All of a sudden, I knew."

After a pause, I asked, "How did you know the details of my ... our sex life?"

Val blushed and confessed, "I was working on Mom's laptop last time I was home. She forgot to log out of her secret Yahoo account. I read through the emails in her history between her and Ginny. Mom uses the same password for everything, so I've been following the action."

I'll admit that I smiled and laughed. "Are you going to tell my Mom?" She asked.

I shrugged and told her, "I doubt it."

"What does that mean?"

"It means ,I doubt that I will tell your mother that you've hacked into her secret email account, read emails about her sexual affair, and teased me with text messages and pictures."

Val blushed, looked at the table and said, "Oh shit!"

A moment later Val said, "So I guess its blackmail. Mom doesn't find out if we have sex?"

I told Val, "I'm not going to blackmail you for sex."

"What then?"

I took a pen and piece of paper from my breast pocket and handed them to her. When she looked at me questioningly, I said, "Write down the email address and password."

Val's eyes got huge and mad and she nearly shouted, "No way, Chris. It's not going to happen!"

I pointed at the paper and said, "Write."

When she stared back angrily, I said, "You've got ten seconds or I call your Mom. I'll also call Ginny and tell her why I knew I could take her asshole. I'm sure she'd love to know."

Val was pissed, but it only took her another instant before she started writing. She didn't look at me as she slid the paper and pen across the table.

I sipped my beer and was going to get up and leave, when Val told me, "I thought you were going to make me have sex with you."

I explained, "I never force anyone to have sex."

After nearly a minute of silence she quietly asked, "Would you want to have sex with me?"

Smiling across the table, I said, "Of course I would."

While staring at the table, she told me, "My Mom could never know."

Nodding, I replied, "I wouldn't tell her."

Val looked at me, with a nervous smile and asked, "Do you want to go to your car?"

I smiled back and shook my head.

"I guess we could go to my dorm room. I don't need to be at class for an hour."

I told her, "That's not nearly enough time for me to enjoy your body."

Val blushed and asked, "Tonight?"

"Let's have lunch at my home on Saturday afternoon. Drive down and be there at noon."

Val nodded and admitted, "I can't wait to make love to you!"

I stared at Val and told her, "We're not going to make love. I'm going to fuck you! I'm going to fuck you hard!"

She was staring at the table, her cheeks bright red, when she said, "I know and I can't wait."

Val got up, leaned over the small table and kissed my cheek, and left the bar. I watched her tight athletic body walk away and hoped she wouldn't change her mind.

It wasn't until Friday afternoon, when things slowed at work that I had some time to hack into Lori's secret email account. There were nearly one hundred emails between Ginny and Lori, dating back to a few months before our affair began.

The email trail outlined Lori's desire to have sex with me. I read about her attempts to flirt and get my attention. Along the way, Ginny gave her some ideas to move things along faster. After nearly a month into our affair, Lori dared Ginny to try and seduce me.

From there, the emails traded details of our sex, until about a month ago. At that point, I read with interest as they included fantasies they each thought about, including Ginny's desire for anal sex. I learned a great deal about the two women and planned to use the information to my advantage.

Shortly after noon on Saturday, the doorbell rang and when I answered Val was standing there. She looked beautiful. As she walked past me she put her arm on my shoulder, rose up on her toes and kissed my cheek.

"We're having lunch on the porch. What can I get you to drink?"

She answered, "Just a diet Coke, please."

I pointed toward the sliding glass door as I went to the kitchen for two diet Cokes. When I backtracked and made my way to the porch, I found Val sitting at one of the lunch settings. She had already served herself a healthy portion of Chicken Caesar Salad.

She sheepishly looked at me and said, "I've been really nervous and haven't eaten since yesterday. I'm really hungry."

I smiled, handed her a Coke and served myself. We ate in silence for a few minutes, before Val asked, "Can we talk about rules for today?"

"Like what?"

She blushed and said, "I don't want to do anal today."

I pretended to consider her request, before taking out my phone. I found the folder with the most recent pictures she sent me, opened the first picture in the folder and handed the phone to her. Val scrolled through all seventeen pictures, including the series of her pulling the anal beads from her butt.

I told her, "I've been looking at your ass for over a week and will be fucking it this afternoon."

"I've never done it before," she admitted.

"You won't be able to say that, after today."

We ate in silence for a few more minutes before Val asked, "Will it hurt?"

I shrugged and said, "Yes. It will hurt at first."

I noticed that Val was just picking at her plate when I decided to get things going. I told her, "Please stand up."

Val looked at me and asked, "Why?"

I smiled and said, "Because I asked nicely."

When she was standing, I pointed toward her flip flops and said, "Lose the sandals."

Val kicked them off and they landed under the table.

"Now the shirt and bra."

Val was wearing a tight A&E tee. She crossed her arms and in a practiced motion, pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it on her chair. Her bra joined the shirt a few seconds later.

Val's body was incredible. She was athletic, with a tight college-aged body. Her C-cup tits stood high with no sag and were topped by small brown nipples.

As I started to point to her shorts, her hands were already unbuckling the button. As she pushed them over her slim hips, she hooked her thumbs around her white panties and pulled them off at the same time.

I wagged a finger in her direction and she approached the chair, was able to plant a knee on either side of my hips, lowered herself onto my lap and we kissed. It only took a second for Val to open her mouth and accept my tongue.

As we kissed, Val's arms circled my shoulders and my hands roamed over her body. I felt-up her ass, tits and nipples as my hands slid over her body.

When Val pulled away, she reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then she leaned back a bit further, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. She felt inside my pants and when her hand found my rock hard cock, she groaned, "Oh shit!"

She struggled to free my cock, but it was soon out of my pants and pointing to the sky, with Val's hand stroking it.

"They weren't lying. You're big!"

I pulled Val closer, opened my mouth and let her right nipple fall in. I sucked, licked, and chewed on her little nub as she continued to rub my cock.

My hand snuck between her spread legs from behind and I found her dripping snatch. I slid my fingers along her wet folds. I increased the length of my strokes and was soon rubbing her from her clit, through the crease of her ass. Val jumped every time my finger tip bumped over the clit.

After a few minutes of teasing, Val urgently pleaded, "I need your cock Chris." She rose up and slid the head of my dick along her wet slit a couple of times, before positioning me at her hole and dropping down.

Val was tight. Her wet cunt opened and a couple of inches of cock disappeared into her folds. Val's arms circled my neck and I found a nipple with my mouth. She circled her hips, dropped again and groaned, "So fucking big!"

My hands were holding her spectacular ass cheeks as she performed her sexy dance. She continued to circle her hips and drop down and more and more cock disappeared into her teenage pussy.

It took seven or eight times, before her pussy was resting against my groin. Val's left hand wormed down between our bodies and I could feel her fingers circling her wet clit. Her first cum was fast. Her body went rigid; she bit into my shoulder, shuddered and groaned, "Cummmmming!"

When she had rested, I bit the lobe of her ear and whispered, "Fuck yourself girl! Fuck yourself on my cock."

I was in heaven as she started and up and down motion, making her strokes bigger each time. It didn't take long before she would raise her body, until only my cock head was wedged between her pussy lips, and then she'd drop herself.

Her tight hole was milking my rod and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I told Val, "Get off me. I'm going to cum soon!"

She said, "I'm on the pill. Cum in me! Fill me with cum!"

I told her, "I'm going to cum in your ass the first time, baby."

Val begged, "Please Chris! Do my ass later!"

I explained, "It's up to you Val. I'm about ready to cum and will explode up your ass in only two or three minutes. We can wait until later and it will take me much longer to cum next time. I'll be banging your ass for thirty minutes or more!"

She realized that it would be much easier to let me cum in her ass for my first cum. Val climbed off me and as she stood in front of me, I picked up my shorts and found the tube of lubricant in the pocket. I took the tube, squirted a dollop of KY onto the head of my cock, and lubed the head and shaft of my cock.

I turned Val around and helped her sit back. Holding my cock in my right hand, I aimed it at her tight asshole. Val grunted and groaned while I encouraged her to breathe and relax. It took a good deal of coaxing before I broke through her anal ring and took her virginity.

Her tight ring was snug and every movement brought me closer to a cum. When four inches were in her bum, I encouraged her to start a slow fucking motion. I knew Val wasn't enjoying her ass being stuffed, but I also knew I was close to cumming.

"If you want me to cum faster, play with my balls!"

Val's hand shot to my ball sack and almost instantly, I yelled, "Cummmmmming!" And I unloaded five heavy volleys into Val's tight asshole.

Val raised herself off me and my semi flaccid cock slapped against my leg. I think Val was a bit angry when she looked back at me. She grabbed her clothes and said, "I think I need to go."

Even though I was enjoying the afterglow of a great cum, I got out of the chair quickly, took her hand and as I led her into the house, telling her, "Val, we're just getting started."

She hesitated for a second, and I encouraged her along with a slight tug of her hand. Val meekly followed me into the house and to my upstairs master bedroom. I pushed Val toward my bed and she crawled into the center and lay on her back.

I followed her in, crawled between her legs and attacked her bald wet pussy with my mouth. She was wet, slippery and delicious. I ate Val to a huge orgasm before adding a finger to her pussy and licking her clit. A short time later, she came on my face again. I added a second finger and fingered her pussy and ate her clit until she begged, "Please! No more!"

I smiled up at the sexy teenager and asked, "Are you glad you stayed?"

She grinned, "Hell yeah!"

I left the bed and went to my bathroom. I was going to fuck Val's pussy and wanted to wash my cock, as I'd been in her ass.

Val hadn't moved when I returned to the bed. I crawled back between her spread thighs, hooked my arms around her knees and pulled her legs high and wide. Val knew what to do. She grabbed my cock and brought it to her needy hole. I pushed to the bottom in three strokes and pounded the sexy girl in the missionary position. When she came, I circled her body with my arms and rolled. Val ended up on top of me and she started bouncing on my cock until she came again.

She asked me to stop, but I urged her into a doggie position and took her from behind for two more cums and until I dumped my second load into her cunt.

I was exhausted from the nearly three hours of nonstop sex, so I went to the bathroom again for a refreshing shower.

When I returned, Val asked, "Do I really need to leave?"

"You know you do," was my answer.

"I can't believe you have a date with my Mom, right after you spend a couple of hours fucking me."

I smiled, shrugged and started to get dressed.

Minutes later at the front door, Val suggested, "I hope we can do this again!"

I told her, "Sweetheart, you have my number. I hope you'll keep in touch!"

I watched as Val jumped into her car and started the drive back to school.

Four hours later, at seven o'clock, my front door bell rang. I answered and Lori stepped in. She was dressed in a simple summer pullover dress and with her large nipples already pressing through the thin cotton material, I knew she wasn't wearing anything under the dress.

I had already poured her a glass of red wine and I handed her the glass. We clinked in a toast and Lori said, "To good sex!"

I added, "To the best sex yet!"

Lori took a sip and laughed. She said, "You nearly fucked me to death the last time. I don't think sex could get any better!"

What Lori didn't know is that I had read her secret emails and knew that she wanted to be gang-banged. We walked hand in hand into my living room. Lori stopped in her tracks when she saw four other men, sipping drinks.

She looked at me questioningly as I introduced her to the group. Lori didn't know any of the men. They were guys that I knew and trusted. I had told them the basics of what I wanted to happen and that it would most likely be a one time thing. They had all agreed.