Text From a Mystery Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori stood facing my other guests and I stood directly behind her, with my hands on her waist. As I pulled her against me and let her feel my hard-on through our clothes, she asked, "Chris, what's going on?"

My right hand glided up her side and my fingers brushed against the side of her braless tits. She jumped and then groaned as I took a fist full of her hair and pulled it to the side, exposing her neck. I kissed and licked her neck and she moaned again and asked, "Chris! Please! What's happening?"

"Raise your hands over your head."

She told me, "No!"

I easily found her left nipple and pinched it hard and told her, "Hands up ... now!"

She reluctantly raised her hands over her head and in a swift motion; I pulled her dress over her head. The four men's jaws dropped when they saw a completely naked Lori.

After playing with her naked body for a few minutes and giving the guys a show, I put my hands on Lori's shoulders and urged her to the floor.

When she fell to her knees, I dropped my shorts. Lori didn't hesitate; she inhaled all nine inches of cock and deep throated me like a nasty slut. I let the show continue for a few minutes, enjoying her mouth. I knew though that after spending the afternoon fucking her daughter, I'd only be good for one more cum. I pulled out of her mouth, walked behind her, went to my knees and pushed my cock into her soaking wet cunt from behind. Lori came as I bottomed out. As I fucked her from behind, Lou Grey stepped in front of Lori. She opened her mouth and took Lou to the root.

I kept fucking Lori as Lou came in her mouth, pulled away and was immediately replaced by Simon Leeks. Simon wasn't satisfied with Lori's deep throat blowjob. Instead, he fucked her mouth and she eagerly gagged every time he bottomed out.

Lori was getting pounded at both ends and her cunt was a vise on my cock. I dug my fingers into her hips and fucked her as hard as I could, until I exploded deep in her womb.

I was exhausted from the entire day's worth of sex. I got to my feet and headed to the kitchen for a glass of ice water. While I was there, I decided that I'd never be able to get another erection and was going to head to bed.

After finishing one glass of water and pouring a second, I went back to the living room. Simon had changed positions. He was lying on his back and Lori was impaled on his cock. Joe Ritter was kneeling behind Lori and was sawing his hard cock in and out of her ass, while Peter White took her mouth.

When I told the group I was heading to bed, Lori spit Peter's cock from her mouth, looked at me and asked, "Did Ginny put you up to this?"

I told her, "No!"

Lori gave me an award winning smile and said, "Thank you," before taking Pete back into her mouth and down her throat.