All Comments on 'Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Love this series! There can't be any prison time for our hero (as stupid as he might act!). He's got more big titted teens to fuck. Hopefully the woman in the door is a big titted teacher or secretary who's bi but wanted to fuck the principal for years!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He can't go to Jail as they already established she is 18 and it's concentual

DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
I expect you've got a plan ....

to write your way out of a public exposure, Catholic shaming, and criminal prosecution of Mr. Owens. I'll be looking forward to your way out. I've already thought of a couple of possibilities -- so I will hope to find out if my devious mind is matched or exceeded by your inventive approach.

Fine set of stories.

gara5289gara5289over 6 years ago

Great chapter and I'm looking forward to how he gets out of this. One on hand I think I'd die laughing if you ended this series with him going to jail. On other, in terms of the actual sex this is my favorite story of yours so I'd be annoyed it ended.

MDG1969MDG1969over 6 years ago
Ummmm, I was just checking her temperature? Would you buy I was giving her her flu injection?

Type faster! I mean it! I'm Jonesing in over here, I need my fix!

Please continue to write, especially this series. :-)

I've enjoyed everything you've written that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please...

Still hoping you'll produce chapter 4... hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Hmm, was it Andreas mom that walked in? That could be a good thing. Five Stars for this whole series. Hope you write some more.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
"I'm helping her bone up for her next sex-ed quiz!"

To anonymous, who said, "He can't go to Jail as they already established she is 18 and it's concentual(sic)", it doesn't matter that she's 18, they can get him on morals charges, because she's a student in his school.

I'm hoping the woman at the door is the lusty, busty, bisexual coach/gym & health class teacher, who has also secretly lusted after the girls, and will seize this opportunity as her chance to finally be with them, too. Or, alternatively, she could already be the female lover that athlete, Andrea, hinted at having been with. Mr. Owens just assumed Andrea was referring to Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You just have to do more on this one it's to good not to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

This one needs more chapters please. Great story line with lots of room to expand. Where have you gone? Your fans are waiting.

eleventhsoneleventhsonover 5 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Talk about cliffhangers! It was just getting good. We're still learning about the newbies! Will be waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great read!! Great cliffhangera..

Longest cliffhanger, but great ones!! Hurry and add another chapter already, lol

Bronze20Bronze20over 4 years ago
Can’t wait!

Thank you for a great series. I have to admit, my most favorite part was the last interaction that took place in school. I truly enjoyed the whole series, however, and your writing is impeccable. Can’t wait to read how things proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!!!!

Please continue this sexy story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROBLEMS IN FANTASYLAND

ilikithot.

So do I.

But this one was not so hot.

His Submissions page shows the author has 9 submissions dated after this series. So when he left us hanging at the end, he just left us hanging. For more than 2 years -- so far. While he submitted other stuff. Too bad. I do not like unfinished stories.

Not too late. I read a Literotica story where the second part came 6 years after the first part.

The unrealistic elements of a first time began to get to me.

Mirai getting sprayed with cum over her body.

A girl giving a blow job at her deflowering encounter, and even swallowing (something some wives NEVER do).

Multiple positions.

Eating cum off themselves.

Anal (chapter one).

All this during their first vaginal penetration encounter with a man.

Does not fit the unease, tentative wondering, and inexperience that I associate with virgins.

I expect Literotica stories to be somewhat "out there." Literotica is fantasyland. But I like my fantasies to be somewhat believable. This was too out there.

Just them being willing to offer sex with their principal, and in a group experience with other girl(s), is out there enough.

When a girl experiences almost everything the first time, it's just too unrealistic. Plus, need to leave some things to discover in future encounters.

I rated the first two 5 stars each. This one, 3 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please!?!

isadoreisadoreabout 4 years ago

so here we are, almost 3 years since you left us ready to cum into a little Asian girl spread over the top of your desk with someone standing in the doorway. You are planning on dropping a few more chapters yes? the school girl fantasy is a great one and you are doing it proud, so please give us a few more sessions with the two newest initiates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will you ever continue this amazing saga?

Or should I lose all hope?

My wet pussy needs an answer!!

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Great story and really hope it continues someday!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yo

Are you every going to finish? 3 years later I'm still waiting sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your humor

😂 story is down in the well with Billy 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

PLEASE! We are still waiting for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still waiting

What happen to the story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please Please Don't leave us Hanging

lolax2lolax2about 2 years ago

Part 4! PLEASE!!!

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 2 years ago

Thought you were going to continue this story. You quit at the right time to continue the next chapter. Please do so.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Such an excellent story...'we'd are looking forward to the next chapter...which o see has not yet been posted...

Please, PLEASE, send us the next...

And, who might be the woman standing in the door to Don Owen's office...his secretary...a teacher...WHO??!! Cannot wait for the reveal!d

**5** Stars...

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****A hot sex filled and fun read. Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****A sex filled fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent work. Tongue wagging for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MORE PLEASE! MORE!

mcrr2225mcrr222512 months ago

Another great one to the favorites list. More please!

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy10 months ago

It needs a sequel. Much more excitement to write about.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Okay...it has been over a YEAR since I last read this chapter, and posted about wanting to see a Chapter 4...

Or, did you start a whole new story, to take this forward??!! Gonna look at your stories list...

Five**5**Stars...definitely deserved, because the whole thing REEKS of sensuality...and now...Don Owens has been found out...by whom???!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story line. We need another’s chapter please. 5*

TxflgatorTxflgator5 months ago

The stories keeps on getting better and better.

So looking forward too see what happens next

MardracMardrac5 months ago

Need more!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous