Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was fed, I had a shower, and spent a few hours puttering around the house, doing some cleaning and the sort. Nothing too strenuous, as I could count; if Mirai was coming back tonight, and Andrea was coming, along with Alex and Melissa, there would be four horny young women to satisfy, and only one me. I was going to be worn out by the end of the night, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

My relaxing day was interrupted by the doorbell, echoing through the quiet house. Unexpected company was always a mystery, but as I walked toward the front door, I caught a flash of coppery-red through the frosted glass sidelight. I opened the door.

"Andrea?" I asked, surprised to see her so early.

"Hi, Mr. Owens," she smiled, stepping inside quickly. I closed the door behind her. "I know I'm not supposed to be here until tonight, but I just couldn't wait. Is it okay if I come here now?"

I let the pun slide, ignoring her obvious Freudian slip. I wondered if any sane man would turn her away from his door, regardless of her reason for being there. Given the real mission for tonight, starting early didn't sound like a bad idea. If she was comfortable being here, I would welcome her presence.

"Of course, Miss Gallagher," I nodded. "Come in. Make yourself at home."

I said before that Andrea was a member of Melissa's clique of hot girls, and that is true. I also said that she was the only one who might threaten Melissa's reign as queen of the school, but I suppose that now, as Melissa was moving on to a new rule, Andrea would be the natural successor. She was extremely well qualified.

Tall, amazonian, confident, smart, beautiful, busty... and a redhead to boot, she was the whole package. I stood quietly, watching her move through the house, exploring as she went. She was wearing jeans, which snugly encased her long legs and firm, classically heart-shaped rump. A light warm-up jacket obscured the rest of her curves, but I had seen her at school often enough to know that her waist was narrow, and her chest substantial. She had her hair down today, and the long, slightly wavy red tresses reached just past the middle of her back. She was breathtaking, and that was before she looked at me and smiled. Her blue eyes were bright.

"I'm a bit nervous," she stated, "but excited. Can we sit down a while, and talk?"

"Certainly, Andrea," I nodded, and led into the den. The smell of last night's events had faded, but not the memories of Mirai writhing under me as I took her virginity. I took a seat, and turned toward her, as she took off her jacket, and sat at the other end of the couch. The simple white t-shirt had never looked so good, stretched tight across the rounded curves of her large breasts, with the lacey, feminine fabric of her bra showing through. Two distinct bumps showed her arousal, and she made no effort to hide them, twisting her body to face me, a resting her arm on the back of the couch, mirroring my position. We sat in silence for a few seconds, while my eyes wandered appreciatively over her body.

"You don't usually look at me like that," she giggled, glancing away modestly. "Usually, it's more like my grandfather watching me."

"Yes, well, that's my job, to look after you at school," I reminded her, ignoring the inadvertent insult about my age.

"We're not in school," she reminded me back.

"Hence the different look," I nodded. "You are just so beautiful."

"Thank you, Mr. Owens," she blushed. I had given up correcting any of them about my name.

"How is it that some young man hasn't charmed you out of your panties already? Not that I'm complaining. I'm very happy you are here, and offering yourself to me," I said gently. "I just find it incredible that you are still a virgin."

"Well, I am. Yes, plenty of guys have tried, and a few have almost succeeded, but I made a promise years ago, and I am happy to say I managed to keep it. Now, that promise has expired," she explained. "I'm ready."

"A promise?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled. "My mother made me promise to abstain until I turned eighteen. She was sixteen when her boyfriend knocked her up, and didn't want me to make the same mistake. I love my Mom, and wanted to keep my word to her. She's always taken very good care of me."

That filled in a few blanks. I had met her mother at parent-teacher meetings, and Sylvia Gallagher was nearly as stunning as her daughter, with the same red hair, and an equally arousing body. Now that I knew she was that young when she got pregnant with Andrea, I could do the math. She didn't just appear youthful. She was youthful.

"So, why me?" I laughed. "Why not let some young stud take your cherry?"

Andrea no longer looked nervous. She smiled, and slid forward, moving closer to me. Then closer still, until her arm was around my neck, and she was mere inches away from my face. Another smile, and a quick lick of her lips, before she leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed her back, and wrapped her in my arms, pulling her tight against me. She felt just the way I imagined she would. Perfect.

This wasn't a simple peck and withdraw. She stayed close, and we explored each other's mouths with probing, tangling tongues. Several minutes of passion ensued, before we finally surfaced for air.

"I'm sorry," she sighed, her eyes dreamy. "You asked me a question, didn't you?"

"I don't remember," I grinned, kissing her again. "Oh, wait... Yes, I do. I asked why you chose me?"

"Mmmmm, yes, well," she smiled, caressing my neck, "Let's just say you come very highly recommended. I'm not in love with anyone right now, and I'm just looking for physical pleasure. Why would I go to an unknown, when I have one with rave reviews, willing to fill my needs." She giggled at the use of the word 'fill', something my cock would do to her pussy soon.

So, Melissa and Alex were touting my skills in the bedroom, to a select, discreet audience. It was doing wonders for my ego.

"What brought you here early, today?" I asked. My hand was on her side, and the heel of my hand was just against the soft fullness of her breast. I could feel her excitement. "I thought Alex and Melissa were bringing you, tonight?"

"They were, but I couldn't wait, and after some thought, I decided I'd like to do this in private," she said softly, blue eyes dancing with light. "Just the two of us. No audience, for now."

"Melissa will be very disappointed," I laughed. "She loves to watch, especially when it's a first time."

"Just leave Melissa to me," she winked. "I can handle her."

Now, that's something I'd like to see, I thought, as her lips found mine again. My hand slid around, now cupping her breast properly, and she moaned softly. I gently squeezed the firm flesh, returning the kiss as she squirmed slightly in my arms.

"So nice to be touched by someone who's not in a hurry, and knows what he's doing," she moaned, her voice quivering. "Most boys my age treat my boobs like squeaky toys, not like erogenous zones."

"Are they sensitive?" I asked, palming them gently. "Does it excite you to be touched?"

"Oh, god, yes!" she giggled, putting her hand over mine. "I love being touched, in just the right way. It gets me so hot, and wet."

"Good," I growled, tilting my head to nibble her neck. She groaned, and went limp in my arms, letting her head loll to the side and giving me better access. I continued, working from her collarbone to her earlobe and back, raking her skin with my teeth. My hand fondled her tits, mauling them with passion, but not being rough with them.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, rolling her head from side to side. I held her close with one arm, supporting her while ravishing her neck. "That's so good. Please don't stop."

Stopping was the last thing on my mind. I already knew what I was going to do with my luscious Andrea. I was going to caress, kiss, and stimulate her desires, without removing her clothes, stoking the fire until she was nearly ready to spontaneously combust. Only then would I bare her body, and devour her. There would be no rushing to finish.

I held her as she twisted her body, untangling her legs from mine, and straddling my lap. She settled on my lap, facing me, and we continued to embrace ardently.

My hands freely roamed her back, and ass, feeling the firmness of her athletic body. As a member of the school volleyball team, basketball team, and cheerleading squad, she had ample opportunities to tone her body, while breaking hearts in the process. I personally had watched her on the court with great interest. Even though she made every effort to keep her spectacular breasts strapped down, there was only so much any bra could do when tasked with controlling such abundance. She wasn't alone in this case. Several other teammates had similar problems with bouncing out of their bras. It made for interesting, if somewhat frustrating, viewing.

Now, that frustration was ending, as Andrea sat on my lap, pressing those big tits of hers against my chest, while I held her ass with both hands, and sucked on her tongue. We both moaned softly while kissing each other, making out eagerly like two teenagers.

Well, one teenager... and one very lucky older man, who was living out the fantasies of a lifetime, thanks to two senior students who had chosen me as their sex instructor.

My plan to stretch this out notwithstanding, I was hard as a rock, and bulging out the crotch of my dress shorts. Andrea hadn't said anything yet, but her pussy had found the hard spot, and was rubbing itself all over my dick, bringing the rest of her body along with it. We dry-humped, grinding our crotches against each other, still locked together at the lips. At last, she sat back.

"Whew! That's a kiss!" she giggled, holding my face in both hands. Her hair was hanging around her face, forming a tunnel that her blue eyes burned through. She had always seemed such a quiet girl at school, if something of a tease. I would never have guessed that such passion bubbled just below the surface. She pinched her upper arms together, squeezing her boobs between them, forming some pseudo-cleavage in the cotton of her t-shirt where none of the real variety was visible. She leaned closer, and pushed those magnificent globes into my face, smothering me with the soft yet resilient flesh.

I could feel her nipples, like little pebbles pushing through the lace of her bra to form tents in her shirt. When I had the chance, after I had her naked, I would be suckling those nips like a starving infant, but... why wait? I opened wide, and gently grabbed as much breast as I could with my teeth, tugging and teasing the nipple higher through the shirt. My teeth scraped across her breast, finally capturing the stiff bud, so I could bite at it, experimentally.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah," she whispered, grabbing a handful of my hair, and pulling my face tighter to her chest. "Bite my nipples! God, it gets me so excited when someone bites them, just hard enough, but not enough to hurt. It takes experience to find that perfect balance of pain and pleasure. That's why I chose you."

I kept rolling the hard point of her tit between the edges of my teeth, while considering her words. 'Someone', not some guy. The implication was that she had similar sapphic inclinations to Alex, Melissa and now Mirai. I suppose it was a logical connection, and how they had come to know each other well enough to share our secret safely.

With my hands on her ass, and her body pulled close, I could reach around and under, feeling the moist heat of her pussy through her jeans. She was very warm, and the juices were flowing, dampening the denim. I could smell her arousal. She was still moaning softly, encouraging me to bite her nipples a little harder, while grinding her cunt against my fingers and hard bulge.

"God, I can't wait," she groaned, repeating herself again. "I've got to see."

I was about to ask exactly what she 'had to see', when she pulled back, pulling her breast out of the grip of my teeth. She lifted up, and stood, then dropped on her knees in front of me, staring at the tent in my shorts. There was a wet spot on it, where her pussy had rubbed, transferring her fragrant juices. She reached out and palmed my dick, smiling happily.

"I've seen a penis before," she giggled, still looking at the lump. "I mean, it's hard not to have seen one, with the internet and all, but I'm talking about in person. I've had boyfriends who were anxious to show me what they had for me, not that I was going to let them use it on me. They knew I wasn't going to let them, but if they wanted to show me anyway, I would let them." She paused, and looked up, into my eyes. " THIS, I want to see. Please? Show me? Let me see your cock!"

There was a hunger in her voice. She may have promised to stay a virgin until her eighteenth birthday, but it was clear it hadn't been by choice. She wanted it, bad. I unzipped, unbuckled, and slid my shorts off, leaving only my underwear blocking her way.

She growled, and leaned in, putting her face nearly in my lap, and sniffing my scent.

"Mmmmm. I like the smell. I like your smell," she purred, now rubbing her cheek across the tightly stretched fabric. She opened her mouth, and dragged her teeth along my shaft, returning the treatment I had given her nipples. I liked it, and groaned quietly. She caught the edge of the waistband in her teeth, and tugged it lower, until my dick pushed free, springing out in her face.

"Now that's a COCK!" she gasped, looking at it closely. "Why settle for some little boy's dick, when I could have a real one like this, instead!"

"Suck it," I told her. I was going to take my time getting her off, but that didn't necessarily mean that I had to wait.

"I've never done that before," she confessed, taking it in her soft hand. "I'd like to, but it's so thick... I'm not sure it will fit in my mouth."

"Suck my cock," I repeated. "You don't have to be as good as Melissa. Just suck it. It feels so good."

"Melissa, huh?" she giggled. "She said she was good at it, but I've never seen her do it, of course."

"Well, that's likely to change, tonight," I smiled. "She can't help herself. She's the best I've ever had suck my cock, that's for sure."

"Well, I can't let a comment like that go," she grinned. "I might be better than her. Let's find out."

She opened wide, and plunged her mouth over my shaft. It fit better than she expected, and she took about half of it in the first try. A few more attempts, and she had me swallowed to the back of her throat, with only an inch or two still out in the cold.

I sat back, watching her red hair swing as she bobbed her head. Since my role in this was twofold, as both partner and instructor, I offered my critique, and suggested adjustments to her suction, tongue action, and pace. It was fun, customizing the blowjob I was receiving so happily. She was a quick study, and enthusiastic student, so it was apparent that she was enjoying it nearly as much as I was. I say nearly, because it would be difficult to believe she was having as much fun sucking my cock, as I was having it sucked.

Since this was her first blowjob, I thought it only fair to warn her that my fun was nearing its ultimate goal. I told her that if she kept it up, I was going to fill her mouth with cum, that she could either swallow, or spit out.

"So?" she giggled, licking my dick like a favourite stick of candy. "Isn't that the idea? Am I as good as Melissa?"

"Andrea, honey, you're a natural," I smiled. She smiled back, and resumed her work, sucking with renewed zeal.

She really was a raw talent. I was going to enjoy the next year, getting to tutor her. If this was her as a beginner, she would be truly spectacular by the time graduation rolled around.

I could feel that familiar warm, tingling sensation, growing in my lower abdomen. Andrea didn't even slow down, until her eyes bugged out as I groaned and exploded in her mouth. She paused, swallowed, then moaned and sucked harder, drawing out every drop I had for her. Apparently, she found the taste enjoyable, which meant I could count on her repeating the process. She sucked until she was satisfied I was spent, then took a seat beside me, wiping her lips and smiling.

"That was more fun than I thought it would be," she giggled. "Salty, but tasty. So, um, I think I'd like to see your bedroom now. Upstairs?"

"Uh huh," I nodded, recovering from my orgasm. "No getting naked though, okay? I want to strip you myself."

"Oooooooooo! I like that idea!" she grinned. "Okay, I promise. You get to unwrap me, but don't keep me waiting too long. I'll be upstairs."

With that, she bounded out of the room, leaving me with my dick hanging out, listening to her footsteps as she ran up the stairs. I sat for a few more seconds, then pulled myself together, and followed her. As I cleared the top of the stairs, I saw her, kneeling on the bed, anxiously awaiting my arrival.

"This is a really nice bed!" she giggled, trying to bounce on it. The mattress was memory foam, absorbing her movements, so the only thing she succeeded in bouncing was her fabulous breasts. They jiggled crazily, despite the support of her bra, drawing my eyes to them immediately. Normally, I would instantly avert my gaze, so I didn't get caught ogling the young girls in my charge. Not today.

"Mmmmm. Do that again," I smiled.

"What? This?" she grinned, repeating the motion. My eyes followed her boobs, and she did it yet again, knowing I was watching. "Like my breasts, do you?"

"You know I do," I confirmed. "You've seen me watching you in the hallways, haven't you Andrea? I mean, I try to be subtle, but I'm sure you've noticed, and figured out what I was thinking, right?"

"Yes," she nodded. "You and every other guy I've ever met. Some of the girls, too. Everyone wants to get their hands on these," she smiled, cupping her own chest.

"Can't really blame them, can you?" I asked. "Modesty aside, you do know how beautiful you are, don't you? Of course, everyone wants to be with you. I'm just the lucky one who gets to be your first."

"First guy, anyway," she giggled.

"Yes, well, you and Melissa can show me how that looks, later," I replied, dropping my shorts and underwear on the floor. I peeled my shirt over my head. I stepped closer to the bed, and reached for her.

Andrea batted her eyelashes, and crawled closer, rising to her knees again when she was in my arms. We kissed yet again, and I fondled her breasts, while she reached down to stroke my cock, which was still soft after the blowjob. I was naked. It was time she joined me.

Slowly, my hand moved down, from her breast, to her waist, and I hooked my fingers in the bottom of her t-shirt. I dragged it upward, until it caught on the lower curves of her prominent bustline. It would be a two-hand job to get it past those big tits, and she raised her arms over her head, to make it easier. With a final tug, her boobs popped free, and the shirt was removed.

Andrea was very attractive fully clothed. Now in bra and jeans, attractive became unbelievably sexy. Her bra was very lacey and feminine, stuffed perfectly with her spectacular breasts. Now, when my hands went back to feel their fullness, she shivered. I nudged the straps off her shoulders, and rolled the whole garment down, exposing her breasts completely.

"Oh, my, Andrea... They're incredible!" I whispered. "I don't mean to objectify you. I meant to say that you're incredible. Incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you," she whispered back, her voice shuddering as my hands once again held her breasts. My thumbs teased her nipples, which held my attention, standing tall and erect. Her areolas were medium-sized, soft pink, and very tightly wrinkled with arousal. They were calling me, but that would have to wait.