Thank Heaven for Little Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea rolled off the bed, and stood, letting me work on her jeans. The snug fit made them awkward to remove, but between the two of us, we managed to subdue them, and she stepped out of them at last. Only a tiny matching g-string covered her vagina, and I knelt before her, rubbing my face over her mound.

"Oh, god, Mr. Owens," she groaned, putting a hand on my head. "I'm so horny. I need you."

"Patience, my dear," I breathed, grabbing the tiny scrap of fabric with my teeth. I pulled it lower, helping it over her hips with one hand, until it dropped of its own accord, leaving me face to face with a neatly trimmed triangle of wispy red curls. I kissed the small patch reverently, and she shivered again. Pressing my hand against her chest, I urged her to sit, then lay back. She spread her legs willingly, and wide.

Is there anything as fascinating as a virginal pussy? So fresh, and new, full of possibilities. Let's not forget delicious. Andrea's vagina was right there, on the tip of my tongue, smelling and tasting so sweet. I licked her from top to bottom, literally. Her vocalizations grew louder when I licked her ass. Something to explore another day. Today, her pussy was my focus, and I concentrated on that, specifically her clit, which was quite swollen, erect and prominent.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, as I sucked on the little nub. She was squirming, and squealing, obviously enjoying the sensation. I kept switching it up, alternately flicking it with my tongue, then sucking it, while plucking at her tight little starfish with my thumb. Occasionally, I'd worm my tongue into her vestibule, or up her ass, while my fingers strummed her clit, before swapping it out again, and going back to plan A.

Andrea now had both hands on my head, mashing her pussy against my face. Her heels were digging into my upper back. Getting away from me was the furthest thing from her mind, and she was letting me know it, moaning loudly and muttering words of gratitude. The moans changed tone slightly, growing deeper and more gutteral, coming from way down in her core. I could peek over the tuft of red pubes on her mound, and see her stomach rising, falling and clenching with the approach of her orgasm. Beyond her tummy, her chest was doing the same, as she gasped for air. Her breasts quivered with those breaths, topped by the erect spires of her nipples. She was getting closer by the second.

Just in case I had missed the signs, she decided to clear up any ambiguity, finding her vocabulary again.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, I'm so close! Just a little more! God! Please, Mr. Owens, suck it! Suck my clit! Suck it, and make me cum, I'm begging you! I wanna cum so bad! Please! Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! That's it! THAT'S IT! I'M... I'M... I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!"

Her screams lost their eloquence, as she arched her back and twisted her body. As orgasms go, it was impressive to watch. I was happy to have played my part in giving it to her. Now it was time to finish the job.

My cock was fully hard, and ready to go again, as I rose up and aimed it at her juicy pussy. Melissa wasn't here to give her assistance, so I had to guide it into her myself. Andrea froze, still panting heavily, and braced her hands on my chest, silently asking me to take it slow. I nodded, and looked into her eyes as I pushed.

"Oh fuck!" she hissed, her face showing the pain, until her hymen tore open. Her eyes opened wide, then screwed shut tight. "OH, FUCK! FUCK, THAT HURTS! OH, FUCK!"

I eased deeper into her, sliding all the way inside, until I could hold her close, offering comfort for the pain I was causing. I whispered softly in her ear, apologizing for hurting her, and letting her get used to having my shaft up her cunt.

"It's okay, honey," I assured her. "The hurt will go away soon, then we can get to the fun stuff."

In the meantime, I held her, feeling her body slowly relaxing, while my cock was being squeezed by the velvet vise of her pussy. She wasn't quite as tight as Mirai had been, a memory less than a day old, but she was pretty snug. I was balls deep in her heat and moisture, and she finally let out the last of the tension, in a long, slow exhalation.

"Okay. I think I'm ready. Please, fuck me now, Mr. Owens."

***

Andrea was snuggled under my arm, resting her head on my chest. We were both enjoying the afterglow of what had been, in my opinion at least, a very pleasant first time together. The satisfied smile on her face told me her opinion wasn't that divergent from my own.

After the initial penetration, she had relaxed, and let me start to thrust into her. I went slowly, gently probing her vagina, knowing it had to be an uncomfortable and new sensation. I could read the pain in her face, and hear it in her moans of discomfort, but gradually her face relaxed, and her sounds softened into those approaching enjoyment. That conclusion had been confirmed when she wrapped her body around mine, no longer keeping me at arms-length. Her legs lifted higher, and wound around my waist, allowing me to reach maximum depth.

Once she got used to having my cock inside her, she seemed to truly enjoy it, urging me to go faster, deeper, and harder. Her orgasms came in clusters, and we switched positions often. She seemed especially happy on top, riding me while dangling her big tits in my face. When I had collected one of her nipples to suck it while she fucked herself, another cluster of orgasms had arrived. Similarly, fucking her from behind, doggy style, had led to a final cluster, including one from me, as I flooded her pussy with cum.

While I had been laying back, catching my breath, Andrea had treated me, first to a gentle cleaning of my cock with her mouth, and then with a show of true sluttiness. Spreading her legs wide, she had collected my cum as it oozed out of her cunt, licking it off her fingers while moaning happily. It would appear her transformation from beautiful but sexually innocent young girl, to experienced, demanding slut, had been successfully begun.

So, we had cuddled together, enjoying the close contact with each other, kissing and petting playfully, hoping recovery would come quickly, so we could resume.

"I need to pee," she giggled, and I lifted my arm to let her up. She scooted off to the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Those thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered it.

"Mr. Owens, it's Alex," I heard in the earpiece.

"Alex, honey! What's up?" I replied.

"I can't seem to get ahold of Andrea. She might have a case of cold feet."

As if on cue, Andrea returned, taking her place beside me again. She pressed her body against mine.

"I beg to differ. There's nothing cold about Andrea. Not her feet, nor any other part of her," I laughed.

"What?" Alex gasped. "She's there?"

"Yes," I confirmed. "Been here for hours. We've been getting to know each other, very well."

"Oh really?" she giggled. "So, has the deed been done?"

"Oh, yes," I laughed back. "The deed has indeed been done. Indeed."

"Melissa is going to be pissed. She was really looking forward to watching you take another one," Alex told me.

"Oh, well, come on over, all of you," I said. "I think I might have enough energy to make it up to her, somehow."

"I'll tell her you said that," Alex chuckled. "Try to save some for me, too, stud."

"We'll see you when you get here," I smiled, and hung up.

"I take it that was Alex, looking for me?" Andrea asked, scratching my chest softly with her nails.

"That's correct," I nodded. "They will be here in a while. Apparently, we may have to answer to Melissa. I told you she'd be upset."

"And I told you to leave her to me," Andrea said, stabbing her finger into my chest. "Now, what should we do until they get here?"

The mischievous look on her face told me she had something in mind. She confirmed it by ducking under the sheet, and taking my cock in her mouth. She was hoping to resurrect him to service.

She was successful. It was going to be a very long night.

***

It was 7:04 a.m., on a Tuesday, three weeks into the new school year. All hell was about to break loose, but I didn't know that. I was too busy having fun.

In front of me, bent over my desk, with her skirt yanked up over her ass, was Mirai. My cock was buried deep inside her pussy, and I was pounding her furiously.

I know, I know... was I crazy, fucking a student, at school, where anyone might catch us? In my office, no less, right in the middle of the administrative block of the school, surrounded by the offices of those who would definitely not understand. The answer is 'yes', but also 'no'.

It wasn't my idea. I was just doing my normal thing, by arriving this early in the morning. I liked to do a little paperwork in the morning, when it was relatively quiet. There was no one else here, or so I thought.

That's when Mirai had shown up, just a few minutes ago, and come to visit me. She hadn't even asked, just closed the door behind her, and took off her blouse and bra. Then she had knelt in front of my chair, extracted my cock, and sucked it to full hardness.

To be fair, it had been a little over a week since we had been together. Life had just messed up our plans, and now she wasn't willing to wait. Her appetite was very impressive, and after she had me good and hard, she had sat on my lap, impaling herself, facing away. She pulled my hands up onto her tits, and began to bounce aggressively on my shaft.

Within a minute or so, I had pushed her forward, and taken control. No one ever got here before 8, but I wasn't going to risk it. I was going to fuck her senseless, as fast as possible, so that by the time anyone showed up, they'd find nothing but a strange smell in my office, and me doing paperwork. That was the plan, such as it was.

However, right now, I was concentrating on drilling Mirai's succulent pussy into oblivion. She was moaning softly, clearly enjoying the act, as I was, but I was missing something. I pulled out abruptly, eliciting a groan of disappointment from my Asian playmate.

"Turn over," I commanded. "I want to watch your tits bounce, while I fuck your brains out. You know you're being very bad, coming to school early like this, just to get me to fuck you? I might have to give you detention for this."

"Mmmmm, that's fine," she smiled, rolling on her hip and lifting her legs high. "It's worth it. Come on, Mr. Owens... stick that big cock back in my little pussy. Make me cum. I really need to cum."

It was a reasonable request, despite the unreasonable situation. The clock in my brain was ticking ever louder, warning me that, as pleasurable as this might be, the downside was far more unpleasant. I briefly pictured myself in striped prison garb, or the orange they use now, but Mirai was laying back, legs spread wide. Her pussy, wet and swollen, begged to be filled again. Then she shook her shoulders at me, wagging those proportionally huge tits of hers at me, and all of that went away.

Damn the torpedos! Full speed fucking, ahead!

Mirai groaned deeply as I speared her dripping vagina, pushing all the way back inside her yet again. Her body seemed so petite, especially when I looked down, to where my cock was disappearing into her pussy. Relatively speaking, my dick was enormous, and stretched her tight lips wide, yet somehow, she took it all. She not only took it, she reveled in it, grinding her cunt against me with passion and urgency.

Alex and Melissa were gone now. They had taken residence at college, and now were undoubtedly enjoying the attention of a whole new population if men, young and old. I was looking forward to their return to my bed, when they came home for the holidays. Until then, I would enjoy the company of Mirai and Andrea, my handpicked replacements, if anyone could actually replace the originals. At least physically, I would be well taken care of, as both Mirai and Andrea had proven over the last few weeks.

They were equally spectacular, if divergently opposites in appearance. Tiny, petite, and dark haired, versus tall, athletic, and red haired. The common attributes were their breasts, as both girls possessed fabulous racks, that accentuated their curvaceous nature. Right now, dark and petite was squirming on my desk.

"More, Mr. Owens! I want more!" she hissed, absorbing my thrusts happily. "God, I love your cock! It's so long, and hard... It feels so good!"

Another orgasm interrupted her praise of my manhood. I just kept stroking into her, eyes locked on the spectacular dance her boobs were performing for my pleasure. I had always been a sucker for that motion... swinging, swaying, bouncing, jiggling, wobbling... call it what you may, I loved it, and right now it had my complete attention.

Maybe too complete.

"Mr. Owens!" I heard, in a shocked gasp, from the doorway. I hadn't even heard the door open, but now it was, and standing in the wide gap in our privacy was a woman. "What in heavens name are you doing?!"

I froze. Shhhh! Maybe if we don't move, she won't see us! My cock was buried, full depth, in Mirai's juicy vagina. Unfortunately, Mirai was cumming, and unable to stop her body from clenching, as she ground herself against me.

"Oh, my god, yes," she moaned, assuring that we were busted.

I wonder how I look in orange?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Mr. Owens go to prison? If so, who will look after Mirai and Andrea? Will Alex and Melissa post his bail? And what about Billy, who fell down the well?

Oh, wait, right...no Billy, and no well. Okay, I'll get to work on the next chapter.

See you later.