All Comments on 'Thank You, May I Have Another? Ch. 01'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If you are going to write these kinds of stories..

you should learn how to spell "dominant" ...or you will be spanked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
For a sub slut, she's pretty selfish

It's a great premise and I hope it works out well in future chapters, but I'm disappointed at her "emptiness" after one attempt by her husband to please her. She never told him just how much she wanted or could handle or anything else for that matter. She just led him to the stories and didn't even try to communicate to him. He's obviously trying to please her, while at the same time attempting not to step over her boundaries (by not coming in her mouth like he wanted to). She's appearing to be a selfish stupid bitch and I really really hope that turns out not to be true. How about they communicate about what she suddenly NEEDS. Or go the other route and have the husband take complete control once he realizes that she's disappointed by his lack of telepathy. I very much look forward to more of this story to see where it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Teach my wife

wish you could teach such sexy games to my wife...we are both 51 and could use some spice in our sex life! I would LoVE to dominate her like this! Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spelling counts

The word is "dominant" not "dominate".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous