Thank You Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers

She placed the box of popcorn between his legs and reached in for a handful. The sci-fi movie, her choice, was beginning to get good. Blake was concentrating on the big screen when he felt something that caught his attention. Most of the popcorn was eaten out of the box. When Alison reached into the bucket, she grazed her fingers along the center of the box bottom before grabbing a small handful of popcorn.

Her hand grazing along the bottom of the box made contact with his semi-hard penis and ran along his length. It could have been pure accident, but it seemed intentional. He glanced over at her, seeing her stare at the big screen. She glanced over at him briefly then looked at the screen again. When she looked in his direction, he didn't want her to think that he was staring so he also looked back at the screen.

A few seconds later, she reached into the bucket of popcorn and again grazed her finger tips along the bottom of the bucket, making contact with his penis. His body reacted by pumping more blood between his legs. He could now feel his penis pressing against the under side of the bucket. She was making him very horny.

He leaned over, put his hand across her shoulder, and pulled her close then leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She kissed him a few seconds before pulling away and whispering, "Later, this is getting good."

He thought to himself, "Yes, this is getting good." Except, he wasn't talking about the movie.

She picked up the bucket of popcorn and moved it between her legs then placed her hand on his inner thigh and began running her fingers up and down the inside of his leg, making his penis grow harder and harder. It didn't seem to matter to her if anyone else in the theater was paying attention to them.

He wondered if she knew what she was doing to his body. Did she know she was making him horny and hard as hell? Was she intentionally teasing him or was she too innocent to know what she was doing? He doubted she was that naive.

The music grew louder, signaling that something good was about to happen on the screen. He did his best to focus on the big screen, trying to forget about the sensations between his legs. Her fingers grew closer and closer to the bulge in his pants as the music grew faster. He looked over at her. She looked at him then glanced down between his legs before looking him in the eyes again. She withdrew her hand as her mouth opened wide.

"I am so sorry" she whispered. "I didn't know I was turning you on that much." Her face blushed.

He reached across the seat rest, intending to tease her, but she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers, much to his dismay. She had him wanting her more than he had wanted anything in a long time. He could not think clearly and hoped that she was more than just a tease.

When the movie ended, his arousal had died down to a minimum. As they were leaving, he felt her hand on his butt cheek for a fraction of a second while he was taking a step down the aisle. He loved and hated her touch at the same time. Luckily, they were walking out of a dark theater. In an attempt to keep a bulge from growing in his pants, he thought of disgusting things before they entered the lobby.

At the passenger side of his car, he pushed her against the door and moved in close to her. With a hand on the back of her neck, under her wavy brown hair, he pulled her mouth to his. People were walking toward their cars all around them but he was to horny to care. Her hands grabbed his ass cheeks then pulled his hips against her. He ground his hardening dick against her crotch while the long kiss continued. Her phone began vibrating in her front pocket.

"Mommy, can we have ice cream?" Blake heard a squeaky high-pitched voice say from the direction of the movie theater.

Stepping back, saw a girl maybe eight years old and her mom walking in their direction. He quickly turned away, cursing to himself.

"Not tonight hunny. It is too late. It is almost your bedtime." Blake heard the mom say.

Alison was checking her phone. He reached for the car door, hiding his erection from the passing couple. While staring at her phone, Alison sat down in the passenger seat. After she was seated, he closed the door and made his way around to the other side of the car. Preparing to open the driver side door, he decided to invite Alison back to his house.

Sitting in the seat and closing the door, he heard Alison say, "Becky said there is a kegger at Raven's house. Do you want to go?"

Her question foiled his plans. He thought a second as she leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him with her sweet smile and said, "I guess it is a packed house. Can we please go?"

"Yes...that's fine" he replied.

Alison clearly recognized that he wasn't too excited about the idea. "Was there something else you wanted to do instead?"

He chuckled to himself and grinned. "Yes, there was, but we can go to the party."

She didn't ask what his plans were. Perhaps she already knew the answer. She leaned in and kissed him on the neck softly before whispering, "I will make it up to you, I promise. It will be fun...and there is beer!"

Blake smiled down at her with a fake smile, cursing every interruption as he started the engine. He drove across town to the party and parked three houses down, behind a line of cars parked in the grass. Both sides of the road were lined with parked cars. He could here music coming from the house when he opened the car door.

Alison met him at the front of the car and walked next to him as they approached the live party. She knocked twice and waited for the door to open. A girl Blake did not know, who was clearly younger than him, answered the door. She gave Alison a big hug before inviting both of them inside. He scanned the room to see if he recognized anyone else while Alison made a bee line to the keg tap.

He recognized a few people by face, though he didn't know their names. In the back of the room, he recognized Becky among a sea of faces. The people at the party were all younger than him, making him feel a bit out of place.

Alison returned with two beers in her hand. She handed one to him and said, "Becky is over here. Let's go say hi."

Blake followed Alison in the direction of her pointing finger. Becky was chatting with two other women when they came near. He would have preferred to spend an intimate night back at his place with Alison rather than here at a party with a bunch of people who were barely out of high school. Since he was here, he decided to make the best of it. Becky gave him a hug.

She said, "I am surprised to see you here. Who did you come with?"

She clearly knew that he was not an invite, seeing as how this was not his normal crowd. "Alison asked me if I would bring her here."

"Oh" she replied, looking over at Alison smiling as if she knew something he didn't.

Alison smiled back at her before taking a big gulp of beer, drinking almost half the glass at once. He quickly finished the beer then told Alison he was going to get another. She quickly finished her beer and handed him the glass. "Please get me another one also?"

Simply nodding, he headed toward the music in the back yard. The beer keg was on the open cement slab behind the house. Several young women were laughing and joking around the pool, wearing skimpy bikinis, holding their cup of beer in their hand. Three men wearing swim trunks were flirting with the girls. Inside the pool, he a couple making out with each other.

Blake filled the two glasses of beer then took one last glance at the beautiful young women. As he turned to head inside, Lisa walked outside. He knew Lisa from a couple parties he had attended with Shila.

"Hi Blake. How are you?" she asked as she grabbed the tap, making small talk.

"I am good. How are you Lisa?"

She smiled and asked, "Who did you come with, Becky?"

Blake wondered why she assumed he came with Becky, but didn't ask. "Something like that", he replied as he started walking toward the back door.

"Hey!" she called out. "I am sorry about Shila and you but trust me you are better without her."

Blake turned back and gave her a half grin. "Yes I am. Thanks."

While making his way through the kitchen to the living room where people were packed in like sardines, he located Alison, Becky, and the two other girls laughing. He handed the beer to Alison and listened to them talk over the music about guys. She smiled at him, her cheeks already blushing, and thanked him.

While listening, he briefly scanned the other girl's bodies before focusing on Alison. He watched her facial expressions, the way her lips moved and the joy in her eyes. His eyes drifted down to her chest. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. His focus raised back to her eyes and found her eyes focused on him.

She had clearly been watching him stare at her chest. She quickly winked at him, almost as if she was blinking, then looked over at one of the other girls who was talking about how buzzed she was feeling. Blake quickly finished his second beer. As he was turning to get a refill, Alison, Becky and a short, skinny girl next to Alison asked him for refills. He took the four glasses outside and filled them, watching the wet girls wearing almost nothing in the pool.

When he returned, Becky asked him how he was doing. He told her his was doing fine, though he knew what she was implying. He changed the subject and asked her, "Where is Tommy?"

Becky answered, "He had to work tonight until 11. He should be here soon."

The conversation switched back to the other girls as he drank his third beer. Alison made her way across the room to talk to another one of her friends. He stood in place for a minute or two, feeling awkward, before asking where the restroom was located. Becky pointed him to the staircase.

Weaving through the crowd, he headed up the dark staircase. The top of the stairs lit up when a door opened. A young man appeared around the corner and almost crashed into him. "Sorry bro" the man said as he passed Blake and headed down the stairs. At the top of the stairs, he headed around the corner toward the light. As he was entering the bathroom, he heard footsteps rushing up the stairs.

The door was almost closed behind him when he felt someone pushing the door open. He turned to see who it was, surprised to see Alison. She barged inside, quickly closed the door and locked it, then sat her beer on the sink. Rushing toward him, she pushed his back against the wall. She pressed hard against his mouth, kissing him in a sloppy manner. She was clearly feeling a buzz.

She pushed his shirt up, began running her hands up and down his bare chest, and stared in his eyes as if she were possessed. "I have wanted you for so fucking long" she gasped as if she were out of breath, then went back to kissing him.

After a few seconds, she pulled away and placed his hands on her chest. Blake gladly groped her chest through her bra and shirt while her hands ran up and down his chest, moving very fast. She ground her hips against him and leaned back in for a deep kiss, slipping her tongue inside his mouth. He sucked on her tongue and continued massaging her breasts. He heard Becky call out "Alison where are you?" from the bottom of the stairs.

Alison ignored her new best friend and continued making out with him until they heard footsteps coming up the stairs and heard Becky call for her again. Alison quickly pulled away and darted out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Blake cursed "Shit" toward Becky for ruining the perfect moment. Interruptions were starting to become a theme for him and Alison, much to his dismay. He listened as Becky asked Alison, "What are you doing?"

Alison replied, "Waiting for the bathroom. I gotta pee."

Blake couldn't help but smile at Alison's answer, knowing she was full of shit.

He had to wait for his erection to go away before he could pee. As he was waiting, he heard Becky holler from the other side of the door, "Hurry up in there. We gotta pee like racehorses out here."

Blake finally finished peeing, washed his hands, then opened the bathroom door. He saw Alison staring at him with lust in her eyes as she passed by him and slammed the door shut. Making his way around Becky, he slowly headed back down the steps. When he was two steps from the bottom, he heard heavy feet trompsing down the stairs. He turned around and saw Alison holding onto the railing while quickly heading down toward him.

He stopped and waited for her to catch up. She unexpectedly jumped on his back, almost pushing him off the stairs, while she laughed hysterically. "Go in there" she said, pointing to the right. Blake held her legs and headed down a hallway.

Alison continued giving directions in between sucking on the back of his neck. "Go all the way down and turn into the room on the left."

When he opened the door on the left, seeing only darkness, Alison slid off his back and pushed him onto the bed, falling on top of him. Blake had never seen Alison with a man at any of the other parties they had both attended, but she was clearly more aggressive when she was drinking, not that he minded at all.

She rolled him over and climbed on top of him in the missionary position. Making out with him she ran her hand through his hair. Her hips ground against him, humping his hips. Their tongues danced with each other. Blake reached down and grabbed two hands full of her full ass cheeks, squeezing them as she ground harder against his hard penis.

"Thank you for coming here with me tonight" she whispered while gasping for air. In one swift motion, she slid down his body and began unzipping his jeans.

Blake was surprised by her aggressiveness and began playing with her hair, hoping he was finally going to get what he had been desiring for the past week. He heard a thud against the bedroom door then heard someone fumbling with the door handle. Alison quickly slid off him and the bed, landing on her feet as the door began to open. Blake quickly reached down and zipped up his pants as another couple entered the room.

Alison said, "I need another beer" as she raced out of the room. Blake slid off the bed, leaving the clearly drunk man and woman to have the room. The couple entering the room ruined his erection. He shut the door behind him and headed back out to the party in search of Alison. Making his way to the back porch, he saw Alison and Becky filling their cups of beer.

He couldn't remember where he had last placed his cup so he grabbed a new one. Alison did her best to avoid eye contact with him at first. He wondered if she regretted what she had just done, was simply embarrassed, or was trying to play the situation off in front of Becky. He filled up another cup of beer and enjoyed the cool air outside while the two women talked about how great the party was.

"Becky, your man is here" a voice called from inside the house.

Becky raced inside, leaving him and Alison alone, except for the group of people in the pool. Alison moved closer to Blake and wrapped her arm around his waist. "Sorry about that. I will make it up to you I promise" she said in a soft voice, looking around.

"It's okay" Blake replied, smiling at her.

Alison chugged her beer then said, "Let's go say hi to James for a few minutes then head home. I am so buzzed."

He followed her inside to talk to Becky's boyfriend, feeling like a puppy following her around. The four of them chatted for about ten minutes. When Blake finished his beer, Alison put her head on his shoulder and said, "I am ready to go."

Becky looked at Alison resting her head on Blake's shoulder, looked up at Blake, then looked at Alison a second time while a smile crawled across her face. She took a quick drink then said, "Are you two..."

Before Becky could finish her question, Alison interrupted her and said, "I am so tired and drunk. Will you take me home Blake?"

The dropped jaw and wide open mouth of Becky told Blake that she had figured it out despite Alison avoiding the question. Blake was not going to speak for her. He wasn't quite sure what "they" were himself at this point anyways.

Alison said goodbye to Becky then took him by the elbow and dragged him through the crowd to the front door. Outside she continued down the front porch, and down the street. Walking down the road, she dragged him behind one of the cars. She pushed him up against the other side of the car and leaned in to kiss him, missing his lips by an inch. The kiss landed on the side of his mouth. She started giggling and went back in for another kiss, this time hitting the mark correctly. After a second, she started laughing uncontrollably again.

Blake wrapped his hand around her waist and guided her down the row of cars, helping her walk until they reached his car. Her eyes were barely open as he helped her into the seat. When he entered the car, her head was laying back against the corner of the passenger door. Her eyes were fully closed.

Starting the car and making a "U" turn in a neighbor's driveway, Blake headed back into town. Alison lifted her head and opened her eyes when they came to the first stop light. She reached over and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I am sorry Blakey. I didn't mean to get thissss drunk. You are taking me home right?"

He sighed. This was a great night, but it had not gone the way he had hoped it would especially after the interactions in the movie theater. "Unless you want to go home with me."

Alison's head fell back to the head rest. "I want to. I really do...but I'm too drunk. Just need to sleep tonight. Make it up...to you...tomorrow. Promise."

When Blake pulled into the driveway of her parent's house, she leaned over and gave him a sloppy kiss. He held her close and kissed her back. She grabbed his right hand and slid it under her shirt, placing it on her bare breast. "This is for now. Tomorrow, I promise."

Her kindness made for a good consolation prize. He help her head close with his free hand, kissing her deeply while massaging the soft, handful of flesh for a few moments until she pulled away and exited the car.

When the passenger door closed, he watched her stumble to the front door, turn around and blow him a kiss, then disappear inside. He carefully drove down the street, turned right and head a few more blocks to his house. Inside his house, he quickly removed his shoes, socks, and jeans then fell onto the bed face first. A smile crossed his face as he closed his eyes.

Saturday morning, the doorbell rang before he was even awake. Assuming it was some salesman, Blake ignored the door. A few seconds later, the doorbell rang twice. Blake wiped the sleep from his eyes and slowly slid out of the bed. Like a sluggish bear, he made his way to the front door and looked through the peep hole.

To his surprise, he saw an unexpected sight. Opening the door he exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

Alison gave him a seductive smile and practically leaped into his arms. He turned his head to the side, not wanting to breath his breath of death on her as he wrapped his arms around her. After a few seconds, she pulled away. He invited her inside. She was wearing a loose shirt that looked like it would be a shirt she would wear to bed and a pair of pink and black workout shorts.

"I am sorry I woke you. It's just that I couldn't wait to see you. I am sure you are still tired. Can I cuddle with you in your bed for awhile?"

With his eyes closed, Blake shook his head in disbelief and chuckled out loud. "Where do you get all this energy from?"

"My mamma. So can I?"

He took her by the hand and guided her toward his bedroom, realizing that he was only wearing his boxers and a t-shirt. He climbed under the sheet and rolled over onto his side. Alison slid up next to him and spooned up against him. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach, then placed her hand on top of his and softly rubbed it.

storytyme
storytyme
614 Followers