Thank You Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

"You can go back to sleep now if you want."

Blake sighed, keeping his eyes closed to escape the bright light of the sun. "How can I sleep with a gorgeous woman lying next to me in bed?"

She said in a soft voice, "Well, close your eyes and breathe softly."

For the next several minutes, Blake laid on the bed holding her close. He could not believe this was actually happening. When he was finally awake enough to function, he slowly began massaging her stomach underneath her shirt.

"Mmm, that feels good" she sighed, enticing him to continue.

She reached back and placed her right hand on his hip. The touch of her soft, warm skin felt amazing to him. He ran his hand over her hip bone then slid it back under her shirt and drew lines all over her stomach with his finger tip. She wiggled a bit each time he touched her ticklish spot.

While drawing circles, one of his knuckles brushed up against the bottom of her breast. He quickly pulled his hand down lower. He did not mean to touch her breast or to make this sexual, though he was not opposed to it becoming sexual.

"Mmm" she responded, reaching inside her own shirt and placing his hand on her breast. "I like it when you massage them. But the hands stay above the waist...at least for now."

He cupped and massaged her breast, enjoying the feeling of her tissue in his hand. Her moans excited him. For several minutes he massaged each breast, hoping this would last a lifetime. Though her nipples grew hard, he focused strictly on massaging the breasts cupped in his hand.

"I love the way you touch me" she said as she rolled toward him and attempted to give him a kiss. He pulled back and said, "I have to use the restroom really quick."

In the restroom, he relieved himself then brushed his teeth, not wanting to kiss her with stank mouth. When he was finished, he crawled over her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the mouth then moved her kisses to his neck.

"I am sorry about getting too drunk last night. I really will make it up to you. When I woke this morning, I wanted to be in your arms so bad. In a couple hours, I am going with my daddy for a little while, but I want to spend the night with you if you are free."

Blake kissed her on the shoulder. "I will move my schedule around to surely make time for you."

"I have a surprise for you tonight. There is no need for you to get all dressed up though. Just be ready for my company around five."

Her hand slid up his shirt and began tracing his hairy chest with her fingers. The touch of her fingers felt wonderful to him. It had been a long time since he had felt the tender touch of a woman. Shila used to touch him this way when they first started dating, but it had been a long time since then. He wondered why he was thinking about Shila when he had Alison in his bed. He opened his eyes to bring himself back to the present moment.

The sunlight was now acceptable to his eyes. Looking down, he saw her beautiful brown eyes looking up at him. He leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss. Opening her eyes again, she lifted the sheet and looked at his lower body then lowered the sheet and looked at him again, this time with a grin. Her hands pushed his shirt up over his head.

She planted pecks on his upper chest for a few seconds before sucking on his nipples until they grew hard. The warmth of her breath and hot lips made his nipples grow hard. She licked the tip of his hard nipples then looked up at his eyes with another grin. A second time, she lifted the sheet and looked down then lowered the sheet.

"It looks like you like that" she says with a big smile.

"Yes I do."

Without saying another word, she lifts the sheet again, this time disappearing underneath them. Her hands run along his inner thigh then moved to the waist band of his boxers, tugging on them. He lifted his hips, giving her access to do as she desired. The boxers slid down his legs. He felt her body slide between his legs. Warmth surrounded the base of his penis her hand slowly slid up the length then circled the tip.

A second later he felt movement on the bed. He gasped for air the moment he felt hot, wet sensations slide over the tip of his penis and slowly move it's way down to the base. Blood rushed to his groin like a flood gate bursting open as a multitude of fantastic sensations flowed throughout his body.

"Oh God that feels awesome!" he moaned as her lips moved back up to the tip of his penis.

"There had better not be any interruptions this time" he thought to himself.

For the next ten minutes, she dedicated her time to making him feel wonderful and pleasing him. His hands mussed her hair as she pushed his blood pressure sky high. His hips danced under the sheets as her mouth softly caressed his hot, throbbing penis. The sounds of her mouth working magic filled the room, blending with his moans.

Her breathtaking techniques were driving him to the edge of insanity as the yearning climax grew stronger and stronger inside his testicles and slowly began making its way toward the base of his penis. Just when he thought the pleasures could not get any better, she slid her hands underneath him and squeezed his ass cheeks tightly.

His buttocks clinched tightly as his back arched, thrusting into the air. Her warm mouth swallowed him, setting off a powder keg of fireworks inside him. The eruption encapsulated his body, sending ripples of power and effervescence through is skeleton. Her mouth held onto his penis tightly until the energy inside him subsided. The calm of the storm inside him receded, leaving him in a psychedelic state.

She climbed out from underneath the covers, her hair matted, cheeks flushed, and cuddled up to his sticky body. As he gasped for air, attempting to catch his breath, she planted kisses along his jawline. Her warm body felt wonderful pressed against him.

"I told you that I would make it up to you. Was that well worth the wait?"

"I don't know what to say. It was...it was...absolutely amazing and more than worth the wait."

She gave him a closed mouth kiss on the lips. "If you think that was great, wait until you receive the special surprise I have for you tonight."

"Are you kidding? I am not sure it could get better than that. I am not letting you ever leave. You are staying in this bed with me forever."

She giggled. "Well, my daddy might have something to say about that. If I don't get going soon, he will hunt me down like a green beret, or some special ops person."

Blake playfully grabs her elbow and holds her close to him. "No, I cannot ever let you go."

She reaches down under the sheet and takes his limp penis in her hand. "What if I promise to make this big fella very happy later? Will you let me go then?"

He pushed her onto her back and slid down her body, tugged at her workout shorts. She pressed her hips to the bed, squeezed her legs closed, and pushed his head away. Despite his attempt to please her, she rolled away from him.

"I said no touching me below the waist for now. I have heard wonderful things about your mouth and I if what I have heard is true, I won't have any energy to move much less go with daddy. Besides, I have to get going. Rumor has it that you can spend an hour down there."

He slid back up the bed, mouth wide open. "Where did you hear that?"

"Well, let's just say I was very close to a little birdie and heard raving reviews of your performances. Though I didn't get details, I saw the unwavering smile on someone's face that would last for days so I always knew when you performed your masterful work. To be honest, I am a little excited just thinking about what it would be like."

"I can't believe that little birdie told you that."

"What? You don't think best friends share intimate details? Anyways, as I said last night, I have been wanting you for a long, long time. I was insanely jealous. I have never really had anyone down there before."

"You have never had sex before?"

She blushed. "I have had sex a few times. Nothing to write home about though." She pointed to his mouth. "I have never really had that down there before though. Two times...once by two different guys and neither really knew what they were doing. I thought it was just some made up fantasy that women enjoyed a man down there because I never enjoyed it. That was until a little birdie told me it was the best thing she had ever experienced."

Leaning in, Blake began sliding Alison's shirt up her body. He leaned in and kissed all over her stomach while rolling her onto her back. He slid the shirt up further and kissed the center of her stomach until he reached her breasts. He took a look at her breasts for the first time, amazed by her large puffy areola and penny sized nipples that looked like a little mound.

She attempted to pull her shirt back down, embarrassed by his stare. He raised up and planted a big kiss on her mouth and said, "You look amazing. Let me give you a little sample of what I can do."

His mouth moved to her nipples. The tip of his tongue circled her hard nipples, earning a moan of pleasure. The tongue flicked the nipple then moved to the other nipple and repeated the actions earning a second moan. She gasped when he sucked the nipple inside his mouth and sucked on it while rolling his tongue around the base of the nipple. Her back arched in response as her hips pressed against his body. He moved to the other nipple again repeating the actions. She sighed with joy and pushed his head away.

"Okay, okay. That is a good enough sample size. I am already wet and if you continue, I won't be able to stop you."

"What would be so bad about that?" he asked.

"Um,my daddy. Shit, it is later than I thought it was!" She scooted away from him, pulled down her shirt, and slid out of the bed. "I sadly have to get going. If daddy sees me without a bra on, he will kill me."

She leaned over the bed and kissed him. His arms wrapped around her. He attempted to pull her back on top of him. She kissed him a second time then pulled back from his grip. "Now, now, now. You are insatiable. I will see you around five tonight. Oh, and don't eat much today. I want you to have a big appetite tonight."

As she headed out of the room, he slid off the bed and gave chase. Meeting her at the door, he gave her one last kiss and said, "Thank you more than I could ever say."

"No, thank you. That was wonderful. I am so happy being around you. Have fun. See you later."

The door opened and out she went, making her way to her car. The gaze of his stare lasted until her vehicle was out of sight. A surge of happiness flowed through him causing him to do a happy dance as he made his way back to the bedroom.

He heard his phone ding twice. Expecting it to be Alison, he rushed over to the phone and unlocked his screen. What he saw surprised him. He had two text messages, but they weren't from Alison. Instead, they were from Shila.

The first text message read, "You are such a fucking asshole. How could you do that?"

The second message read, "I didn't cheat on you with your best friend. You broke up with me just to get with my best friend didn't you? That is why she won't talk to me anymore. Fuck you!"

All his joy dissipated in an instant. Hurt and anger resurfaced. "You cheated on me. I was always faithful to you and I thought I loved you. You fucked me over."

He pressed send then immediately began texting another message. "I didn't do anything for Alison to stop talking to you. She said she didn't want to be friends with you after what you did to me. I broke up with you because you cheated on me. End of story. And who said I was ever with your FORMER best friend?"

A new text came in. "I heard from several people that you were with Alison at the party last night and you disappeared into a bedroom with her."

It all made sense to him. He should have known that someone would tell her. After all, it is a small town and news traveled fast, not to mention that there were likely many people that knew both Alison and Shila and knew that he used to date Shila. He didn't care if she or anyone knew that he had feelings for Alison now. He was done with Shila for good. She was just now showing her true character.

He sent one last text. "You have a new man now. Focus your energy on him. Not me. Goodbye."

After pressing send and waiting for the message to send, he blocked her number. While he climbed into the shower, he thought of several other things he could and probably should have said to her. He should have told her how he really felt about her. The anger washed away with the water. A calmer mind set in. She was not worth worrying about or even giving a reaction to anymore. She was in the past. What he had was so much better.

In fact, had he known Alison before Shila, he would surely have dated her instead. He always enjoyed being around her and was surely attracted to her personality and looks, but he was faithful to a fault. In the end, it all worked as it should have.

His thoughts went back to Alison. When he went to bed last night, he never would have expected the events of the morning would happen. Certainly not today, if ever. She renewed his faith in her and her interest in him. Last night, when he was lying on the bed, he wondered if she was just a tease or maybe even part of Shila's plan to make his life hell. She certainly proved to him this morning that her feelings and actions were genuine.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers