Thank You, Uncle John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers

I gave a little laugh. "I guess I wasn't too grown up when I did run away."

"I reckon not, but you was aching to be treated older – be trusted like a grown up." He glanced at me again and smiled, "But it all ended up alright. We found you all safe and sound." It was odd, but a strange shiver ran through me as I recalled the memory of feeling so safe in his arms so long ago even as the memory triggered a sweet warmth that spread out from my breasts and loins.

I scooted a little closer to my uncle and said in almost a whisper, "I've never thanked you for rescuing me, Uncle John."

"Well, it wasn't much of a rescue and I'm pretty sure you did thank me," he replied.

Suddenly my heart was pounding in my chest as I scooted over until I was pressed up against him and as I said, "I mean, I've never really thanked you, Uncle John," I dropped my hand down on his upper thigh, sliding my fingers down towards his crotch.

The truck swerved a little as I took him by surprise and then again after he turned his head and stared into my eyes for a long second, allowing the truck to drift over the line of the deserted road. "Melissa," he said carefully – his voice sounded strained. "I'm your uncle and we shouldn't be doing this."

I pressed myself firmly against his side and arm and slowly moved my palm over the crotch of his old denim jeans. I felt a stirring as if something tremendous was rising from a very deep place. "You're the best man I know, Uncle John and maybe I shouldn't be doing this, but I want to...I'm a grown woman and I know what I want and what I've wanted for a long time is to be closer to you." I rubbed his crotch and felt a huge bulge forming underneath his pants – bigger than I had imagined and I felt myself quivering as my pussy began to flood with arousal. "Maybe you want me to be doing this too!"

"Melissa, I don't think we should be..." He stopped speaking as I eased myself up and planted a kiss on his cheek and then trailed my tongue along his rough, whiskery face and flicked it across his ear. The truck swerved again.

We were coming up on the edge of town and there was a small park off to our right – a place that folks like to stop and eat a picnic lunch or take a pee break or sometimes to pull over and catch a nap or park while they carpooled with someone else.

"Pull in, Uncle John and we can talk about it or something," I whispered into his ear before holding my breath to see if he would do it. I continued rubbing his crotch, already amazed at the size of the thing that had come to life between his legs.

For a moment I wasn't sure if he'd do what I ask or speed right by the exit and continue on to my house, but at the last second, my uncle braked and swerved off the road. We rolled to a stop towards the back end of the park, passing a couple of cars that appeared empty and an out of state RV. We were under the shadows of a stand of trees and when Uncle John killed the lights, we could barely see each other – the only illumination coming from the just beginning to wane moon.

Uncle John shifted a little, his right hand hovering over my hand that was rubbing his crotch and his eyes were wide and he stammered, "Melissa, we can't be doing thi..." He never got to finish as I rose up, getting on my knees in the truck cab and kissed him. I pressed my lips against his, liking his grizzly whiskers against my softer flesh as I continued to feel his cock grow through his jeans. I gave a little excited sigh as I open my mouth and flicked my tongue against his pressed together lips.

I could sense his hand moving away from my fingers and then he was gripping my arm, squeezing it gently as he tentatively parted his lips, allowing my probing, teasing tongue to slip between them. Like a startled animal, his tongue first shifted away from mine and then with a sudden thrust, he was curling it against mine – the taste of cigarettes strong, but somehow good.

I made a happy, mewling noise as I leaned into him, letting him feel my body as we both opened our mouths wider and our tongues began a chase of cat and mouse, pursuing and dancing together. I could feel my small nipples hardening and lengthening, chafing hungrily against my bra and I had a sudden urge to tear my top and bra off so my uncle's devilish tongue could have at them.

As our kiss deepened, I began to work with both my hands on his jeans, worrying his leather belt undone and then unbuttoning his jeans and struggling with the fly. Uncle John shifted his hips just so and the zipper went down with what seemed to be a deafening roar. I slipped a hand into his shorts which were slightly damp with the sweat of a day's activities and then I cried into his mouth as I managed to just barely wrap my fingers around his cock, feeling it swell as I freed it into the air.

Uncle John trembled against me as I slowly stroked his long and very thick shaft. I trembled in return as I had final confirmation that my aunt hadn't exaggerated about how big her husband was. I slid my hand up and back up, slowly squeezing the swollen head, feeling precum trickle steadily down over my fingers.

I hungered to take my uncle in my mouth, hoping in that in the faint light I would be able to gaze upon his big dick before tasting it. I broke the kiss, feeling flecks of his saliva spatter against my lips. Uncle John began to speak, but I whispered, "Shhhhh," and kissed him again and then said in a soft voice, "Thank you."

I eased back from my uncle, sitting next to him again and again whispering, "Thank you, Uncle John," as I lowered my head, barely able to not gasp as I looked down and in the dim moonlight seeing his large, erect penis, the head gleaming with smeared pre-cum from my fingers. His cock head was like a great swollen plum, dark with aroused blood. As I widened my lips to take it, I again said loud enough for my uncle to hear, "Thank you!"

I sent my tongue out and ran it over the head of Uncle John's cock, rolling it around slowly, tasting the strong tang of his emissions and making him moan as I wrapped my lips around his thick head. A thrill raced through me as I engulfed the head of his penis, closing my lips tight around it, barely able to do so, savoring the sensation of feeling my beloved uncle's cock pulse with life in my mouth.

"Ohhhh, Melissa," Uncle John moaned as his hand came to rest on the back of my head, fingers swirling though my blonde hair – not urging me to go faster or slower, but simply being a presence – fingers tightening or loosening as I sought out his sensitive spots.

I bobbed my head up and down, reveling as I always did in the wonderful sensation of having a mouthful of cockmeat. I would happily shout it from the rooftops. I love sucking cock. I love feeling a man's most vital parts throbbing with life and desire as my tongue swirls around and that sweet tension that rises in a hard cock when you suck it just right. And now, more than ever before, I could claim my mouth was crammed with stiff, throbbing penis. As my uncle sighed and whispered my name over and over, I slowly took more of him, marveling at his thick girth and his length, amazed at how a few additional inches could truly be so much more!

I slowly gulped and took him, proud and excited that I was deep-throating Uncle John. I could feel the head wedging in the back of my throat and I somehow mastered my gag reflex as I felt his precum trickling down my throat. I could feel his wiry pubic hair tickling my nose and knew I had almost all of him and I hummed my approval.

Then I heard the dinging of the ignition key turned and then the dome light flashed on and I gazed up into the stunned, fearful and yet awestruck face of my uncle. "My lord, Melissa – you can suck a dick, darling," Uncle John said in a voice that was filled with wonder. Keeping my eyes on his, I slowly slid my lips back up his long shaft until I had only the swollen head in my mouth, lips firmly wrapped around it as my tongue fluttered over the crown and then I slowly slid my lips down his cock, this time taking enough of him so that my lips were brushing his hairs and his sweaty man crotch was like a heavenly aroma in my nostrils.

He smiled and whispered, "I love you, Melissa," and each word sent shivers through me, making me burn between my legs as pussy juices flooded my panties. I was sure there'd be a wet spot on the crotch of my jeans.

Knowing he wouldn't be able to understand the words, I nevertheless, replied, "Oh, I love you too, Uncle John – the words coming out in a garbled mess that only increased his pleasure as the sounds vibrated around his throbbing penis. I never took my eyes off my uncle as I began to suck cock with a vengeance, bobbing up and down on the long shaft while my tongue rolled over his velvety stiff flesh and I sucked and sucked, making my cheeks hollow out.

Blood roared through my ears as my excitement grew. I relished every moment and in some ways, time seemed to stand still while in the end, it all seemed too short. Uncle John's fingers began to tighten in my blonde locks and he hissed, "Ohhh, I'm gonna cum, Melissa." He began to pull my head back, but I made a disapproving sound and shook my head slightly and sucked all the harder and when my uncle realized that I was going to swallow his load, he groaned, "Oh, my god, woman!" and then he exploded.

Now, I don't know how often Uncle John masturbated to take the edge off his need, but it seemed as a torrent of hot, tangy semen erupted from his slit, that he had been in dire need of relief. I nearly choked as I accepted his massive load – the hot, thick man-jelly spraying across my tongue and flooding my mouth, tasting salty and smoky and oh, so sweet – the best tasting sperm I had ever eaten. I swallowed and he kept cumming, thick spurt after thick spurt of heavy, hot semen. My own body convulsed and I felt my pussy exploding with pleasure as the knowledge of sucking my uncle off, alone triggered an orgasm – my juices soaking my crotch and filling the truck with the smell of hot cunt to mix with the distinct aroma of sperm.

As his ejaculations began to wane, I resumed sucking furiously, making my uncle writhe beneath my head and moan wordlessly as I teased and milked his sensitive flesh until I had sucked him dry. It was with a kind of sadness that I let Uncle John slip from between my lips and I took my time licking his now semi-erect cock like an ice cream cone, making sure I had licked his cock clean of every bit of his seed.

I finally tucked him back into his shorts as I grinned up at him, licking my lips. Finally, I sat up, climbing to my knees as I said, "I love your cock, Uncle John!" Then I kissed him and to my delight, he didn't seem to mind tasting himself on my lips and our kiss deepened even as he reached out and turned off the dome light.

As our kiss went on and on, his hands moved up and down my back, under my shirt and around my stomach before sliding upwards, deftly freeing my right breast from my bra cup. I sighed happily as he found my swollen nipple and rolled in between his fingers before pinching and tugging at it while our tongues rolled and slithered over each other.

I think I could have stayed there and kissed my uncle forever, making out like teenagers at the drive-in, but after a sweet interval, Uncle John broke the kiss and sighed, "Oh, Melissa – you have no idea how badly I needed that. Thank you, darling."

I felt pleased that I had pleased him and said, "You're welcome, Uncle John. I enjoyed that more than you can know." I leaned into him, kissing him and gently sucking on his lip as I reached down and rubbed his still semi-hard cock. "I'd be happy to do that again...or maybe even more if you'd like."

My uncle chuckled and then blew out a great whoosh of air. "Melissa, I can't tell you how much I'd like...but..." He reached out and stroked my cheek, letting me turn my face into his palm to kiss it. "It's getting late, Melissa and I better get you home."

His voice had a firmness in it and I recognized that male need to assert order into his universe after it had been turned upside down and I knew arguing or pleading would not change his mind. I think he sensed my disappointment and he leaned forward and kissed me again before saying, "This was the single greatest moment of my life."

I sensed an opportunity and reached out and cupped his crotch again, "But it's not over, is it? This is only the beginning for us?"

Uncle John stared at me for a long minute or two and then smiled gently. "Melissa, I certainly hope so." He pulled himself together, getting zipped up and getting his belt buckled again while I reached under my shirt and scooped my breast back into my cup.

A moment later and we were again on the move – me cuddling up against my uncle, my head resting on his shoulder while my hand rested between his thighs. To my delight, he slid a hand down over my left thigh and then between my legs, whistling as he felt the heat and wetness emanating from my pussy, having soaked through my panties and jeans. We didn't speak...we didn't have to. Suddenly so much seemed to be spoken between us with just a few caresses, a few meaningful glances and an occasional kiss.

It only grew somewhat sad when he pulled into the driveway. We sat in his truck for a moment, cuddling. Finally, I broke the silence by saying, "I want you, Uncle John. I want you badly...inside me."

He was silent for a moment and said, "I know, Melissa. I'm wanting you too." His hand squeezed my sopping wet crotch. "I want you more than I've ever wanted a woman before!"

"Soon?" I asked hoarsely, wanting to just tear off his clothes and fuck him in the driveway of my house, not really caring if my husband, family and neighbors watched.

Uncle John kissed me again, taking his time, his tongue slowly romancing mine before he answered me – his reply promising sooo much! "Soon, Melissa," he said – his words carrying a weight that told me he'd given me a promise graven in stone!

I'd given him one last, long kiss, not wanting it to stop, but finally, my heart aching, I left him and went inside, my heart feeling warm as I noticed that he waited until I had the front door open before he pulled back out onto the street. Inside, I found Sam dozing in front of the television – the Rockies hanging on to the lead in the eighth inning.

I let my husband sleep while I quickly checked on the kids, confirming they were in bed and then I quickly changed into a long nightshirt and resisted the urge to masturbate in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at myself and didn't see too much difference now that I'd committed an infidelity. I confess that I did think there was a little more sparkle in my eyes and later a bounce in my step as my mind kept returning to those sweet moments with Uncle John, my mouth full of cock and cum and his sweet kisses.

I woke Sam up to come to bed, informing him of the car being on the fritz. He wasn't happy, but said he was sure he could get one of his work buddies to give him a ride in the morning. He groused a bit about having to repair the car, but seemed mollified and confident that Uncle John could get it running.

"Your uncle is a pretty capable fella," he said in that slightly embarrassed way guys have when complimenting another guy.

I smiled, hoping I didn't look like the cat that had swallowed the canary and replied, "Yes he is...Uncle John is one in a million!"

Fortunately, Sam was still groggy and didn't make any overtures for sex. I was as horny as a wildcat in heat, but at that moment, I only wanted one cock inside me and it wasn't the man sleeping in my bed. Sam was soon snoring, but I had trouble falling asleep and a small part of that was struggling with my emotions. I still cared for my husband and had no plans to wreck our marriage, but still...this one single incident was turning my world upside down as my thoughts quickly turned to my uncle.

I'm not sure I ever felt such powerful emotions for a man before. Certainly there was an immense amount of lust – so much that at times I felt like my skin was about to catch fire, but there was more love involved with this than I had expected to feel. Each time, Uncle John said my name, I felt a burst of passion for the man that was so intense. Certainly, he'd been an important man in my life for nearly forever – my hero, if a grown woman of thirty-eight could have one, but I never expected to care for him so much after first lusting after his storied cock.

I went to sleep, reliving the wonderful, brief moments we'd shared earlier in the night and my dreams were filled with sweet kisses on his whiskery lips and mouthfuls of warm, throbbing cock and so much sweet semen – gallons of it filling my mouth until it flowed from between my lips to drip across my hot, naked flesh.

I was up at six – fixing Sam's breakfast before his friend, Tomas picked him up and then taking on the formidable task of getting the kids up, fed, and dressed for school before their bus came chugging up our street. By seven-thirty, I was alone and very anxious. I'd woken up from my night's lurid, sexy dreams, feeling thrilled, guilty and hungry...hungry for my uncle.

I had to take a quick shower before I got Sam up because I reeked like a wanton slut – my thighs sticky with my juices. As I soaped up my body, my hands lingered over my aching breasts – my nipples still hard and swollen, and my pussy. I shivered and moaned as I slid fingers through my blossomed labia and it was all I could do not to masturbate on the spot – but I was sure my next orgasm was going to be a loud and intense affair and I really wanted it to involve a really big dick buried in my cunt.

I tried to eat a little breakfast once I was alone, but just nibbled at my toast and sipped my morning coffee. My eyes kept going over to the telephone on the wall – trying to will it to ring with his voice on the other end. Finally, just to give myself something to do, I went upstairs and tried to find something sexy to wear. That proved to be a bit of a challenge. Sam didn't approve of anything revealing – I had virtually no blouses with a revealing neckline or short skirts that even were close to being sexy.

I finally settled on a sheer white blouse that buttoned up the front and I opted to leave my bra off, my hard nipples almost completely visible against the thin, white cotton, while leaving several buttons undone to over plenty of cleavage. With that I added a blue jean skirt that ended just above my knees. Out of habit, I slipped on a clean pair of panties, but then I just shook my head and slipped them back off. Going "commando" as Sam might have put it, made me feel naughty and sexy as I waited for my uncle. I tried on several pairs of high heels, but they all seemed too short and plain and so I opted to go barefoot.

At nine o'clock on the dot, the phone rang and I was grabbing the receiver off the hook before it had finished one ring, my voice anxious as I said, "Hello?"

There was a hesitant pause and then Uncle John's voice came over the line. "Melissa?" There was another pause and he said, "Are you okay this morning?"

"Oh yes, Lord, yes!" I gushed, thinking I sounded like a love-struck teenager. "I've been waiting to hear from you!"

There was another awkward pause and then my uncle replied, "Well...um, good. I got your car running – just a corroded battery cable. I'll be over in a bit."

A tremor went through me as I heard so much in his voice and I could barely whisper, "I can't wait, Uncle John!"

After we hung up, I spent a few minutes checking my hair and makeup – brushing my blonde hair and applying a bit of makeup. I shivered as I moved and my swollen labia rubbed deliciously against each other, little trickles of pussy cream running down my thighs. Finally, I heard the familiar rumble of my car and glanced through the pulled curtains and confirmed it was my uncle and that he was alone. At the last moment as I paced restlessly in the living room like a caged tiger, I'd had a moment of panic that Aunt Betty would be riding along with him.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers