Thank You, Uncle John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers

I met him at the door where we both stood gazing at each other, he looking approvingly at my appearance while I noted he'd shaved and was wearing clean jeans and a western style shirt. Uncle John gave me an almost bashful look and I half expected him to scuffle his feat, reminding of a boy on his first date. "Car's running fine, Melissa – shouldn't be any problems," he said, holding out my keys.

I took them, closing my hand around them and his fingers and I drew him across the threshold and closed the door. Without another thought between us, we came together and kissed, my arms going around his neck as he stooped a little to kiss me. He straightened up, pulling me onto my toes as his hands pressed firmly into my back. His tongue was sweeter than I remembered, his taste unique and wonderful.

When the kiss ended, he sighed and said, "I can't stop thinking about you, Melissa and what you did for me last night." He paused and studied my face, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I nodded my head vigorously and replied, "Absolutely – I've been thinking about you for a long time and I've always thought you were the finest man in the world." I drew him into the living room, walking backwards with an evil smile on my face until I felt the back of my legs hit the sofa and I sat down heavily, still smiling as I saw the bulge growing right in front of my face.

"I dreamed about this thing all night," I murmured as I reached out and palmed his crotch.

Uncle John sighed, but then reached down and tucked a finger under my chin to guide my gaze up to meet his eyes. "Me too, darling, but we need to get things straight before we run off the cliff."

I cocked my head a little, somewhat confused and said, "What do you mean?"

My uncle swallowed a couple of times and hesitated. Finally, he said, "Melissa, what happened last night was the best thing that ever happened to me. I never knew it could be so good, but...you need to know, I love your aunt. No matter what – I won't ever leave her and I never want to hurt her. I love you too, but what happens between us has to stay between us."

I digested his words and understood them. I felt the same way. Perhaps the fire had gone out of my marriage, but I still loved Sam and in all my fantasizing about Uncle John, I'd never thought about leaving my husband. All I wanted was to know somebody still could look at me the way my uncle did...to know that I mattered. "I don't want to hurt Sam either, Uncle John and I'd rather die than harm Aunt Betty."

I smiled up at him and continued, "What happens between us, stays between us – I swear, Uncle John." Then I rubbed his crotch again and said, "Right now, I want to see this lovely thing in the light of day."

Uncle John grinned and nodded and he undid his belt while I tugged his zipper down. I give a little girl's giggle when he let his pants and shorts fall down and his cock, bigger than I imagined sprung forward to wave in my face. I was in awed shock! It seemed bigger than even I thought last night. I reached out and took it in my hand, my heart beating wildly again as I tried to wrap my fingers around it.

"I can't believe how big you are, Uncle John," I cooed as I started to stroke it.

My uncle nodded and sighed, saying, "Yeah, that's what Betty tells me – although she says it like it's a bad thing." He watched me masturbate him – a big, goofy grin on my face. "I reckon you don't agree with her."

I shook my head no, making my blonde tresses fly about and said, "I think it's wonderful – I've never seen a cock this size." In my mind, I was marveling as I realized what a difference a couple of inches made. Sam was maybe five and half inches long and thin compared to Uncle John. I was holding a cock in my hand that had to be eight inches long...maybe a little more and close to two inches in diameter. It reminded me of those Tall-boy beer cans I used to drink with my first husband many years ago.

As I massaged the long length of my uncle's penis, the head swelled and began to ooze precum and I automatically leaned in and ran my tongue over the head, picking up his precious fluids. "Melissa..." Uncle John began before trailing off. He stared down at me with such need – I could see his lower lip trembling as he worked up the courage to ask me to suck his cock. I smiled back at him and told him with my eyes he didn't even need to ask.

I opened wide and took that big, plum shaped head between my lips and slowly sucked my uncle's cock into my mouth. The texture of his cock sent shivers through me as I slowly worked my tongue round and about – over and under his throbbing dick Uncle John's hands came up to catch the back of my head, intertwining fingers into my hair and as he grunted with pleasure, urging me to take more of him in my mouth.

I hope my eyes conveyed the love I had for him as I stared up into his face, feeling happy and proud that I was putting an expression of bliss on this man's face – this man that I so dearly loved. I began to suck him quicker, taking more of him into me and letting him guide my pace as I sucked and licked at him. My hands came up to cup his butt cheeks, lean and wiry with muscle and clenching with each loving lash of my tongue on his cock. I took my cues from his facial expression and his body language, learning that when I put my tongue "there" he really enjoyed that or if I sucked him harder when he had that certain amount of cock in my mouth, it brought him closer and closer to cumming.

And then he was cumming – my mouth clamped tightly around the head of his cock as I savored the delicious and pungent taste of his semen, swirling his seed around my mouth, around his cock with my tongue before swallowing his wonderful spunk. It was another huge load and even as it tapered off, I continued to suck his cock, never wanting it to end.

Uncle John quivered and gasped with pleasure so intense I knew it had to border on pain. Even so, when I went to release him from my mouth, his hands kept me in place as he groaned, "Don't stop sucking me, Melissa. I want to stay hard for you! I want to fuck my favorite niece!"

His words sent sexual electricity coursing through my body and I felt pussy juice splatter against my thighs. I continued to suck and lick his shaft, fluttering my tongue over his sensitive slit and teasing the more sensitive underside of his cock head. I used every trick in the book and darned if it didn't work! My uncle's cock slowly stopped its softening and gradually resumed its full length and girth.

Uncle John kicked away his pants and shorts and a small prescription bottle rolled out of a pocket and as he finally let his cock slip from between my cum smeared lips, he said bashfully. "Wasn't sure they'd work anymore. I got them blue pills to help with things just before Betty cut me off."

As I stood up on shaky legs, I said as I gasped for breath, "Well...I can't wait to see how good they work." Uncle John pulled me close for a kiss, again thrilling me that he didn't mind tasting his own sperm as his tongue danced with mine. He turned us around and now he was sitting down and I moaned as his hand pressed against my crotch, the denim skirt all that separated his touching what no man save Sam had touched for more years than I cared to remember.

Uncle John grinned as he looked up at me and said, "Darn, Melissa – you're wet as can be!" He then lifted up my skirt and moaned. "Such a sweet pussy, Melissa."

"It's wet for you, Uncle John," I whispered, scarcely able to stand as I felt his rough, callused palm press against my trimmed pussy.

His palm slid around until his fingers were below and then he slipped his middle finger inside me and I whimpered wordlessly, my knees beginning to buckle as he slowly rotated that finger inside me. "So hot...so wet," Uncle John breathed. He added another finger and I cried out with pleasure as he turned his gaze up to me and said, "Do you want me, Melissa? Do you want me inside you right now?"

"Puh-puh-please!" I stammered and then I was straddling him on the couch, hunching against the finger still in me, pulling his face against my heaving chest, letting him hear my heart pounding with desire as my juices poured over his fingers. "Please fuck me, Uncle John!"

And then his fingers slipped out and he shifted slightly and I cried out again as I felt his thick cock brushing against my spread pussy lips. I twisted my hips, trying to place him in my pulsating opening and then his enormous cock head slipped between my labia, spreading my flesh as I lowered my weight cautiously atop him.

I felt my cunt spreading wide as it had never been spread before – an intense sensation of being opened and bringing a sudden realization that my pussy, much like my soul had never been so full before. Then my pussy simply yielded and I threw my head back and screamed with pleasure as I slid down an inch or two, taking more of him inside me. My knees involuntarily tried to spread wider across the soft fabric of the sofa as he slowly lowered me onto his cock.

I bent my head and kissed my uncle before he tore my shirt wide open, revealing my unfettered breasts and then as I sank even deeper onto his cock, I sobbed with orgasmic delight as Uncle John closed his mouth over my swollen nipple and began teasing it with his tongue. Carnal delight erupted both in my pussy and in my nipples, journeying through my body to merge and become a higher form of erotic pleasure than I had ever known.

I whimpered into his hair, my hands scrabbling at his shoulders as he sucked on my breasts and his cock burrowed deeper inside me. My body began to shake as I sensed his swollen cock head was now touching places never touched before – virgin flesh yielding and submitting to his glorious erection. My pussy pulsed with desire, reacting to Uncle John's awesome manhood. I had never felt this wet, this slick and this tight with a man.

Then I felt a ticking sensation on my inner thighs and then my swollen pussy lips and realized I had taken all of him and was feeling his wiry hairs brushing my skin. Uncle John let my nipple slip from his lips and looked up at me with amazement and gratitude. "I've never been completely inside a woman before – Betty's too small and wouldn't let me try..." He stopped speaking even as his voice faded and his lips continued to move until I leaned in and kissed him, finding his tongue with mine to dance and curl around each other.

We remained almost motionless, gently rocking together, me impaled on my uncle's cock as we kissed, his hands caressing my breasts and my hands lovingly stroking his back. I was in heaven. His body felt so right...so perfect...so meant to be, against my flesh and in my flesh – the tremendous pleasure coursing through us making our bodies slick with sweat and the stickiness and slickness just adding to our sinful delight.

When finally, after what seemed like an almost eternal soul kiss, Uncle John again shifted his attentions to my breasts, his tongue finding my other swollen nipple and teasing it, his teeth nipping at it playfully. As he nursed at my breasts, I drew my knees up, getting the soles of my feet flat against the cushions of the sofa. I began to move, short, slow movements – my cunt flesh clinging tightly to my uncle's thick shaft, making every fraction of an inch of movement generating enormous pleasure – pleasure so intense I could barely stand to move, and yet, I had to – I had to find out how much sweet ecstasy I could endure.

With each up and down motion, Uncle John's cock became slicker and we moved more easily. He was still wedged tight in my pussy, taking my breath away each time I bottomed out, feeling his swollen head touching places never before pleasured. I began to cry, the joy of his cock was so sweet. "I love your cock, Uncle John!" I sobbed. I love your cock inside me! Oh, Uncle John, I love you!"

My cries evolved into moans as the pleasure welled inside me and then I was aflame with carnal ecstasy and I rode my uncle hard as orgasm swelled up inside me and tore me apart from within. My world centered down on the huge, pleasure making dick inside me and I bounced and wiggled on it, reveling in being impaled on such a lovely cock.

Uncle John kept busy trying to keep his lips wrapped around my nipples. His rough hands squeezed my breasts together and his lips slathered across my quaking tits and around my blood swollen nipples and he made me cum harder every time he paused to bit on them, his teeth eliciting electrifying pain and pleasure as he nipped at the little hard nubs.

My feet slipped off the cushions and I went to my knees atop my uncle's long, thick erection, the force of my drop driving him even deeper than before, almost taking my breath away. The pleasure was so intense, I tried to resume riding him, but I was almost helpless with an orgasmic seizure, jerking and writhing as I screamed, "I fucking love you, Uncle John!"

His lips tugged at a throbbing nipple, stretching it and then letting it fly loose from his mouth's grip and then my uncle's eyes began to widen and his hands went to my waist and pulled me down, impaling me completely on his cock as he groaned happily and said, :"I love you too, my sweet Melissa!"

Through the fog of pleasure, I gasped then as I felt deep inside me, the head of my uncle's cock begin to swell and then I was screaming until I was hoarse as pure, raw pleasure exploded within me as he flooded my cunt with his smoking hot semen.

Pleasure built on pleasure and took me to the pinnacle of ecstasy as my orgasm surged and expanded. Uncle John's lips found mine and we kissed again, forbidden pleasure wracking us from our toes to the tops of our heads. My heart pulsed wildly in rhythm with the explosions of orgasmic delight that both buffeted us about like rag dolls and yet seemed to keep us locked into place.

I felt light-headed and then I was lost in a place without shape and form, but was filled and consumed with lovely pleasure, my uncle's voice whispering gently from everywhere, "I love you, my sweet, sweet, Melissa.

When I came to myself again, I was sprawled atop my uncle, somehow naked as he was, both of us lying length wise on the sofa and when I began to move, discovering that Uncle John's cock was still wedged inside me. Uncle John was stroking my hair and when I raised my head from his chest, he smiled and said, "Are you back, Melissa? I thought I might've killed you there."

I sighed and rested my head back on his chest, hearing now the strong pounding of his heart. "Maybe you did, but your love and this lovely thing," I flexed my pussy muscles and almost passed back out, "This lovely, huge thing, brought me back."

I managed to get my lips up and pressed to his and we kissed softly and slowly. For a while, we were both content to just lie there, but I knew time was passing us by and although I regretted to feel it, I didn't object when he slid his hands along my hips and began to lift me up.

"Oh FUCK!" I moaned as pleasure nearly took me away again, so intense was the sensation of feeling his still swollen cock slowly worm its way out of my well fucked pussy. Finally, his now semi-erect cock eased out of me and slapped his thigh with a wet plop. I swung my legs and slid across his thigh as I made to stand up, but my knees were too shaky to hold me and I went down on my knees on the carpeted floor and found my mouth just inches from Uncle John's cock.

I found a huge smear of semen and pussy juices across Uncle John's thigh from where I had moved and then stared in awe at his still mostly erect cock, coated thickly with his sperm and cream from my pussy. The aroma of semen and cunt hung thickly in the air and as inhaled, I again wanted my uncle so bad it almost hurt.

It also made me hungry and with a naughty smile, I said, "Uncle John, you're a mess. Let me clean you up!"

Feeling absolutely wicked, I leaned over and lapped up the smears of cum and my juices on my uncle's thigh as he grew wide-eyed. When I finished and slowly ran my tongue up his leg and then took his cum soaked cock in my mouth, he breathed in an awed voice, "Oh my, Melissa!"

Opening wide, I engulfed his semi-erect cock, loving the taste and feel of his cock made sticky and slick by our mixed fluids. His strong semen mixed well with the tanginess of my pussy creams – the two complementing each other to produce a unique and delicious taste. I took all of him into my mouth, letting my lips brush his pubic hairs before I slowly began to suck as I withdrew, literally vacuuming his cock clean of cum.

"Oh my God," Uncle John stammered again and again, his hips twitching and his fingers scratching at the fabric of the sofa as I slathered my tongue up and around his sensitive flesh – taking him to that place where pleasure borders pain where one is almost unable to endure the ecstasy coursing through their body.

"You taste so good," I gasped during one of the few times I let Uncle John's cock slip from between my lips. "I can't get enough of this big dick!"

My uncle quivered and shook like I was hitting him with a cattle probe – pleasure overloading his nervous system. I sucked and slurped and rejoiced as he gradually stiffened again, his penis swelling back into its greatest glory. Uncle John stared down at me and mumbled in awe, "Melissa – you have such a fine mouth. Lord God, I love you, girl."

I took all of him and then slowly let him go, working my tongue hard as I let him slip from my mouth. "Just sit back, Uncle John and let me love you some more,"

I climbed up on the sofa and knelt between his legs, my fingers wrapped around his spit slick cock the whole time, stroking him. As my breasts hung down and scrapped his ankles, I took him into my mouth again, feeling so alive and happy.

Little blue pill or not, the fact that I'd gotten my fifty-five year old uncle hard three times within an hour or two did wonders for my self-esteem. I felt more alive and attractive and sexy than I had in many a year. I didn't know if this would be a one time deal or if I would be able to suck and fuck my Uncle John for years to come, but I was determined to give him the blowjob of his life.

I took my time sucking his cock, allowing my tongue to explore and taste every square inch of his big dick, loving slathering my tongue over the head, rolling under the ridges of his helmet, fluttering my tongue over his piss slit before slowly taking him deep in my, feeling that pulsating, swollen head wedge itself deep in my throat, smelling my pussy and his semen in his short hairs – the scent reviving in my minds our wondrous fuck earlier – the finest lovemaking I had ever experienced.

My long blonde hair, now sweaty and tangled from fucking, tickled his thighs as my nipples, so hard for so long that they were painful in a sinfully sweet way, teased his ankles. My pussy ached with desire and the brutal fucking it had just endured and part of me ached to fuck him again, but I wanted to please him more than anything and I vowed that there would be more occasion for us to make love and that there would be times I would keep myself impaled on Uncle John's long, thick cock all day long! For now, I would show him how well his little niece sucked cock.

Twice I felt my uncle begin to tense up in anticipation of cumming, and twice I eased off, holding his cock tight, letting him calm down before I would again lavish love on his cock with my tongue and mouth. I find all his sweet spots – the ones that made him moan and quiver and maybe revealed a few new ones to him as well, judging by his surprised gasps.

Uncle John's fingers became intertwined in my hair and when he began to tense up again and I again moved to let him calm down, he said in a ragged voice, "No, Melissa – can't take it anymore! I gotta cum or your sweet mouth is gonna kill me!" As he spoke, he used his grip in my hair to keep my mouth on him. I stared up at him and gave him a loving look even as I began to bob my head up and down faster, swirling my tongue more aggressively around the throbbing head of his cock.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,470 Followers