Thank You, Uncle John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

"Oh-oh-oh, YESSSSSSS!" my uncle bellowed, thrusting his pelvis upwards. His mammoth cock actually seemed to swell as his hot seed erupted from his balls. I felt his hands relax in the tresses of my hair and I had a wicked impulse and as I felt the first heavy burst of hot semen explode into my mouth, I moved back and let him slip from my lips, receiving the tail end of that first massive ejaculation splatter across my lips and chin.

"Cum on my face, Uncle John!" I moaned as I stroked his cock.

Uncle John cried out, "Melissa!" as he kept cumming, showering my face with his thick, amazingly still heavy load. Long streamers of hot sperm landed on my chin, across the bridge of my nose, my forehead and my cheeks. His jism felt so good slowly running down my skin, feeling like a healing cream. As his ejaculations began to fade, I began scooping up globs of semen that were about to drip off my face, letting him know just how much I enjoyed his cum as I sucked fingers clean with smacking lips. What I didn't eat, I rubbed into my skin, convinced it had restorative powers.

Finally, I slithered my way up his body, letting my breasts slide along his sweat soaked body so I could kiss him. Our kisses were passionate and short as Uncle John gasped for breath. I held him tight, relishing the safe feeling that fell over me as he wrapped his arms around my naked body – memories rose of this wonderful man carrying me safely out of that old factory merging with the present. I sighed happily.

"Thank you, Uncle John," I whispered. "Thank you for always being here for me."

"I – I should be thanking you, Melissa. This was...wow, I never knew it could be so...so..."

"Good? Awesome? Wonderful?" I offered up. I brushed my lips against his. "Uncle John, tell me this is just the beginning. Tell me you'll be my lover forever."

My uncle smiled at me and kissed me. "Whenever, however we can, Melissa. I know it's wrong...that we might be going to hell, but I want this...I doubt I can ever give it up."

I sighed and said, "I know. I never imagined I could feel like this." I lifted my head so I could look into his eyes. "I know I can't give this...you up. I love you, Uncle John."

My uncle's eyes misted up and he said, "I love you, Melissa. I always have, but now more than I can understand."

His heartfelt words – the raw passion there touched me and made me feel more loved and important than ever before and I knew that we were entering into a new life, one that made everything else that was gray and blah tolerable.

We took a shower together, lovingly soaping each other up and I knelt again at his feet and gave him several minutes of a loving blowjob which I think he enjoyed being still so sensitive, but after having cummed three times for me earlier, my fifty-five year old uncle was spent and we finished by simply holding each other for a long time until the hot water ran out.

We drove back to his and Aunt Betty's house in relative silence, so much like that first time after I'd run away, his arm around me, making me feel safe and loved. We pulled off the road just shy of their driveway to share one all too brief kiss and then we were switching places before finishing the drive.

Aunt Betty was in the yard, watering flowers. I apologized for keeping Uncle John so long, "He's been helping me take care of things around the house," I explained, hoping she didn't hear how I felt about her husband in my voice.

My aunt just grinned and gave him a look as he climbed out of my car. "Well, he does have his uses from time to time. You just give us a shout anytime you need him, Missy. Now, you'll be coming over Sunday so we can crochet some more, right?"

I nodded and said, "I can't wait."

She smiled and reached over and patted my arm resting on the window edge. "You're a good niece, Missy."

She turned and returned to her flowers while I put the car into gear. Uncle John smiled at me and blew me a silent kiss before calling out, "See you soon, Melissa."

As I drove down the driveway, I saw him standing there watching me in the rear view. I gave him a little wave, not feeling sad or unhappy, but leaving with a warm glow in my heart and between my thighs, his last words echoing in my head, words that were a promise and a beginning to something wonderful...for both of us.

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers